I want to practice my spanish and i thought videogames could help

i want to practice my spanish and i thought videogames could help
what are some good spanish games and spanish dubs?

Attached: 586307aa4cd2ae70e40e20cc1bca0afe.jpg (500x417, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamedots.mx/coco-espanoles-se-quejan-porque-no-esta-en-espanol-castellano
youtube.com/watch?v=XUQPgU_vgE4
youtube.com/watch?v=zbo4IS6LT8Y&list=PLSS0ZejHfF3x64UiTN9K1pssbJHNaeu1f
youtube.com/watch?v=4LjDe4sLER0
vandal.elespanol.com/foro/mensaje/901674/recopilemos-los-juegos-doblados-al-castellano/
youtube.com/watch?v=_GpCusEFG6I
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/ES/MX
youtu.be/wJgr_mwcR1g?t=31s
youtube.com/watch?v=sMfzJl7-8_Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ew, spanish is a terrible language, speciallg spaniard spanish.

Castillian dubs are fucking garbage, don't bother.

t.third world shitter

Actual Spaniard here OP, hold on, let me lend you a hand.

DmC Devil May Cry.

Mad south american niggers

>Jolines tio, que me ha dicho que onions del tercer mundo, joder

Disgusting

you shouldn't do that, you know when some non english speaker tries to speak english and it sounds like nails on chalkboard? When a non spanish speaker tries to speak spanish, the accent from them is somehow even worse

spanish from spain sounds much more pleasing to me than mexican spanish, it sounds almost like greek, more "european" than latinos

>onions
¿De que coño hablas?

stalker

>Shit language sounds better than a butchered shit language
Doesn't say much

Not even south american
Why are Spaniards so fucking insecure? Nobody likes your shitty version of the language.

>Not knowing about wordfilters

Filthy gachupo newfag

ITT: Taringa tier argument about accents between children, the oldest tradition of spanish-speaking internet since 12 year olds are allowed on the internet

do brits and Americans do this autistic shit too?

Pokemon is the be all end all answer to newbie language learning.

The show is good. The games are good. If you take it slow and let the vocab/grammar sink in, you'll be leaps and bounds above what they're teaching at even the collegiate level.*

*use anki to maximize gains tho

Source: learned enough french in about a year and a half to land a job speaking the language, and Pokemon was my first stop on the journey.

Attached: pokemon edicion rojo fuego.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>Version
Should have razed the colonies when we could, could have avoided our language being perverted into the fucking shitshow that are south American dialects

Attached: 1544587089709.jpg (256x256, 27K)

>vale tio que mote tan guay para vuestro Pokemon, que cuco a que mola y flipa

Attached: 13d2.jpg (480x360, 21K)

No, I don't know about other languages but Spanish is always awfully translated, localization is arbitrary, some words are translated literally, others localized, it's a fucking mess, always.

Yes, it's a version. Just like brit English is a version of English.
You don't own the language, you cum slurper

>someone criticizes that shitty language
>Gachupos go full sperg and start being xenophobic and throwing tantrums

lol faggots, it's not personal, stop being little bitches.

thanks guys
i heard that blizzard does the best job with spanish localizations, can you confirm

So some games to help you learn Spanish right?, well, my personal advice is to change the language settings of games you’ve already played. Because you are familiar with them, you can infer the meaning of basically every bit of text and dialogue with much help. It helps building up a vocabulary and understanding Spanish grammatical structure.

That said if you want some other games anyways try:
>KH2 (which has an universally agreed upon great dub, complete with all the classic spanish disney voices, arguably of a better quality than the English dub itself).
>Castlevania Lords of Shadow (this was made in Spain, so the Spanish in it is good)

Spaniards are that far up their own asses
gamedots.mx/coco-espanoles-se-quejan-porque-no-esta-en-espanol-castellano

I watched a friend play OW in Spanish and it's the same thing, random words are in English, some others translated literally or straight up changed for something completely unrelated.

Metal Gear Solid.

I really don't understand all the hate, they were the ones that destroyed mesoamerican culture, buried pyramids, forced Catholicism onto the natives.

baldur's gate 1's translation and dub is pretty good if you're a bad enough dude to try a game that wordy

baldur's gate 2's aren't as good, but still decent i guess

Is it better to learn Spanish than Italian? I'm never gonna travel to South America but I considered the option of learning Spanish over Italian simply because way more people speak it, and apparently you can ""sorta"" talk to an Italian with some Spanish anyway?

Those are now death

>Spaniards are that far up their own asses
user, have you already forgotten about these:

A third or fourth of the US speaks Spanish. It's infinitely more useful than Italian.

I understand portuguese and italian pretty well knowing spanish, not french tho

As long as you don't play the witcher 1 you should be fine

Better keep sacrificing people to the sun god

Imagine being a third world nigger and being surprised when someone would rather learn the original instead of your botched version lmao

Learn whatever language calls to you.

if you learn spanish, learning other romance languages will be easier but you wont be able to understand or speak italian just from knowing spanish. you might be able to read some portuguese from studying spanish tho.
just dont learn the both at once since you can get mixed up

No, dude. Spaniards are legitimately autistic about their language. They're the ones who refuse to use Latam dubs and dub shit to their own Spanish.

You don't see bongs or Americans doing this shit with their media. They use either version and they don't care about this garbage.

But no, Spain and Latam can't do this. It's always about having different versions because no one likes how the other one speaks

But that's objectively true? Spanish is a terrible language that is never used properly, it has so many rules that no one follows not even spaniards, they love buchering their own language using words that make no sense and that add nothing to what they are trying to say, at least english keeps it simple.

Have you ever heard how south Spaniards talk? They can't even pronounce the fucking s
>o'tia que o habei fripao, maho

Not ameriburger, but yeah, thanks
Figured it would be something like that, I just need to motivate myself to sit with some audio book or a normal book to learn it sometime
A small part in me wants to learn Japanese just because of weeb reasons, but it's not super practical

Both Spanish and Italian are easy gateways to romance languages. Master one and the one, portuguese and french will come much easier

This

The only spanish dub that is actually good and kinda neutral. Don't fall into the "Spaniard is best hurr" meme, they actually rape the entire meaning and context.

Alan Wake has a nice LATAM dub, same as The Last of Us

youtube.com/watch?v=XUQPgU_vgE4
i always wanted to know what the fuck they were singing about

they sound like they have down syndrome
99% sure these are americans who never spoke spanish in their life

When will USA:ians ever learn?

>ke wea ermano :v

Wtf, aren't spics the ones that always start fights about wich dub is better, i mean look at this thread

People living in different regions of Spain have different accents. You are probably thinking of the andaluz dialect.

I love how the op just wants to learn spanish and all the latam fucks go ape shit just because of that picture he posted

>t:Mexican poorfag

>games
Just pick series like "La Casa de Papel" or movies. I cant remember spanish games besides Commandos.

Attached: images.jpg (242x209, 9K)

Resident Evil 4

Literally untrue. DQXI britbong dubs had every single mutt seething

>Portazo

Attached: 1fuap7.jpg (524x381, 138K)

> Spain is only region
> There are no historical and cultural differences between regions
> There no co-offical languages that influence the way of speaking
Damn, son

No, Spaniards are just as bad. They complain when something is dubbed to Latam spanish because they want "their own version" too

All of Latam has to deal with playing Pokemon in Castillian Spanish, with all the shitty slang like and they just say "lol deal with it"

Oooh, but if Spaniards were forced to play video games in Latam Spanish ONLY, they would be up in arms about it and crying about it online.

latinamericans are obsessed with the IBERIAN BVLL

Attached: 1551055485516.png (522x500, 285K)

>dude, don't try to improve your life learning other languages, be like me, an ameritard who only knows 1 fucking language.
Mongoloid mouthbreather, you sound so fucking insecure

Would you learn english from the australians? That's the same.

>We don't complain about dubs
>Proceeds to complain about dub

Yeah just go to a Simpsons video in spanish and enjoy. This is even worst than spanish steak videos and Argentina.

That's op's fault for posting a fictitional country.

Attached: Spania.jpg (470x161, 16K)

I said "Spaniards are JUST AS BAD" literally at the beginning of my post

>t:ameritard

I downloaded a bunch of Hobby Consolas magazines from Underground Gamer, RIP in peace, to help practice. Never did get around to reading much.

Spaniard or not? Can tell

>Slang
>Actual mistranslation nobody likes
Yikes. That's a bad way to move a point forward.

for

what are they saying tho?

Porque eres subnormal

Andalucia and Canarian people pronunce "s" instead of "c".

A lot of Spanish people genuinely don't like Latin Americans for racist reasons (immigration and crime in Spain are a particularly popular influence). When I was teaching English near Barcelona a few years ago the school I was working at were using English coursebooks which were published in the US and originally for Mexicans. An adult class I had realised this and had a class protest (seriously) against the director of the school so he'd change their textbooks.

We get most Scooby Doo movies in Latam Spanish, if it makes you feel better.

youtube.com/watch?v=zbo4IS6LT8Y&list=PLSS0ZejHfF3x64UiTN9K1pssbJHNaeu1f

australia is a colony, not the home country of the language
99% of the world teaches the british version of english, shouldnt it be the same for spanish?

Have you never played a Pokemon game in Spanish?
It's full to the fucking brim with Spanish slang. Not just names from moves

Attached: ss (2019-01-11 at 11.19.28).jpg (819x713, 179K)

Complaining about spanish slang is the most laughable dogshit imaginable.

youtube.com/watch?v=4LjDe4sLER0

Attached: Screenshot 2019-02-25 at 03.42.22.png (691x383, 285K)

The last of us is dubbed in spanish, and God of War too. I'll leave you this list, here are some games dubbed in castillian spanish:

vandal.elespanol.com/foro/mensaje/901674/recopilemos-los-juegos-doblados-al-castellano/

Just for curiosity, for those who are learning spanish, which is the most difficult part in your opinion? And the easiest?

That's your fault. You've had like 1000 years to unify your shitty country, yet you can't deal with catalunyos and vascos to follow some fucking convivence rules.

Im spanish and i dont know. Probably is the sound quality.

>Would you learn english from the australians? That's the same.
Ok, you spics are legitimately retarded
If I want to learn english I'll learn it from the brits, not from the americans or the australians
If I want to learn spanish I'll learn it from the spaniards, not from the drug dealers you have there
Just because you're butthurt about your ancestors violating people 500 years ago doesn't mean they're worse

>99% of the world teaches the british version of english
Holy fuck the delusion. You do know American English is the worldwide standard, right, faggot?

i would understand if they spoke properly and if the music wasnt so loud
they said something about "amor" (love), its probably just wacky childish lyrics about pirates travelling the world or something

Cállate y sigue viendo Dragon Ball Z, Jonathan Eusebio Juarez.

sorry to break it through you but every european i spoke with learns the british version of english
are you really getting triggered over it? you can probably find a map proving this

This gets tiresome. Cute how some retarded random ass nobody who can't even wipe his own shit-stained ass and browses a Taiwanese imageboard dedicated to the discussion of electronic toys believes he has any saying about what language is good or not.

>learning english from the brits
Aye ol' chap.

>If I want to learn english I'll learn it from the brits

oi m8 u roight 'bout dat, sum cheeky cunt me good chum

>Being this mad that you shit on a spaniard

He's implying that you should learn spanish from spaniards you retard.

Fair point, but that image was absolutely not a slang.
Im a spaniard that thinks both Latam and Castillian should have their own translations. Also >lgbt

Learn Catalan instead.
Bon dia anònim

youtube.com/watch?v=_GpCusEFG6I

OP if you are american please understand that you really shouldn't learn spaniard spanish, everyone will laugh at you because all the people in your country are either mexicans or central americans, who speak almost exactly as mexicans.

Don't do this to yourself.

Of course it's racism, who the fuck is going to like a bunch of third worlder communists?
Hope you have fun with your imminent civil war, by the way.

Depends where you go, in Europe and a few places in Asia it isn't.

Most of the time AmE (American English) gains popularity through television subtitles. If you know the differences between AmE and BrE's vocabulary and grammar you'll realise BrE is usually the most popular (you can thank Cambridge and Oxford University for that).

One time I was playing Brothers in Arms, I switch the audio to Spanish, and I was lmao'ing at how the soldiers sounded. It was castellano speak, so it sounded weird to me. Kinda like what brit English sound to regular American English speakers. Idk.

This started when the Latin Kings and other gangs started to stab guys in the streets. They dont exist or are irrelevant now.
South Americans have bad fame in construction work because lazyness. They prefer to give the job to muslims or romanians if no spanish citizen wants the job.

Based
I'm fucking sick of this guys throwing shit
I bet there wouldn't be any spic complaining if there was no photo in the op

I taught that English there, I'm not from there, you retard.

Spaniard here. Basically we raped every last woman in South America, took the gold and fuck off. Mutts are still mad about it and have a circlejerk about their horrible dubs just to pretend they're not ignorant subhumans having children they can't feed.

>tfw never learned how to trill my r's
>tfw english has made my mouth retarded
at least I can pronounce th and laugh at most other languages trying to do the same

Not learning spanish but i can say the verbs (to be in spanish is Dante Must Die for non speakers) and the genre of things(la mesa, el coche).

On top of having no real value outside of higher consideration for a fast food job in poor areas of muttville and the unemployment paradise of Spain, Spanish is a language of savages. Go learn German or an asiatic language instead, much more economic value.

Attached: apikdsxux__97320.1504282570.jpg (1000x702, 584K)

esto
if you have a strong central-american or mexican accent, no taxi wants to take you. latin americans are usually the only people that dont have money and STILL get on taxis.

Op said he's no american
Also who cares about a mexican's opinion lmao

Lots of the English teachers in Europe are either from southern UK or Ireland, so most of the English that they teach here is more British, although they try to keep it more neutral

The absolute state of this post. You seem to think Latin Spanish is the "real" version of Spanish.
Oh you poor delusional idiot. Your "version" is literally the english nigger slurr of Spanish, but you are all way too buthurt and cry when it dosen't sound like a baby or an idiot is speaking it so you dub everything.
Continua llorando Homero, soys y siempre seréis perros patéticos, restos de la gloriosa España, muertos de hambre, pobres y mafiosos encocados.

>Spics
>Argue about the bad translations and how it may not help op
>Spaniards
>REEE SUBHUMAN SOUTH AMERICANS

lol

Ja, yo tambien.

Resident Evil 4
"Detrás de ti, imbecil"

'To be' isn't that bad in Spanish, you just gotta revise the different versions.

Although saying that, I'm shit at talking in the past tense, I only really know the present simple and present continuous.

No, he's right. The one that's usually taugh is Brittish (or a mixture of Brittish and American). American slang is just common because of the worldwide popularity of American media.

Attached: ADAWAIT.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>the mexico of Europe vs the mexico of the world
Report, sage, hide.

Attached: 1536403566478.jpg (320x216, 16K)

I'm from Spain and I've never heard someone say cuco.

>raped every last woman in South America
>now, Spain is gettin raped by muslims, fags and jews every day

pottery

Attached: 15319146_1834024560212925_8464406180648700351_n.jpg (768x768, 31K)

Latino spanish is the equivalent to how black people speak english.

>german
not this time, mountain jew

Spain is just as fucked as Mexico is, so dont think youre any more than mex trash. You are literally european spics.

>the most difficult part in your opinion?
Finding stuff I actually want to do in the language, honestly.

>and the easiest?
Not sure what everyone's hangup on verb forms/conjugations is, but as soon as I started reading a lot of stuff and playing games (especially JRPGs) it became almost second nature. Seeing it enough times over and over without thinking too hard about it really does the trick I guess.

Gottem

I wish I was Spaniard and not Mexican

At least we are not stuck in a third world communist country that's days away from a civil war.

pretty much
>Que onda wey se re armo la concha de la lora pelotudo, sos un capo

And that's why I've been saying that localization is arbitrary but no, people prefer to go full sperg and just insult everyone.

>German
Gas yourself

You know Latin American dialects are fucked when bordering countries that technically both speak Spanish, yet struggle to understand eachother

>Barcelona was founded by Hannibal when he invaded Spain

The entire history of Spain and Portugal are as Moorish rapebabbies. Not even white. Name a single video game that portrays a white Spain or Portugal. You can't.

I always remember that King of the Hill episode when Hank didn't send his insurance check and he's talking to an Indian.

>He's in the loo, bathroom bathroom

Mexico is such a shithole that the current US president got elected because he promised to keep mexicans out, and they've been stuck in a civil war against druglords who have actually more control than politicians over the country.
Plus, it's one of the most violent countries in the world.

It's in no way comparable.

At least I don't have to worry about the mafia leaving bags of human heads right at my children's school doors.

Spaniards don't even understand Andalucians.

>Spain is just as fucked as Mexico
Who the fuck let you comment here before taking your pills?

You mixed like 5 different versions of spanish.

>Spain is just as fucked as Mexico is
my sides are in orbit
>31 more times likely to be murdered
ifitweremyhome.com/compare/ES/MX

Attached: Sin título.png (506x711, 79K)

>>Spics
>>REE CASTILIAN SPANISH SUCKS
>>Spaniards
>>REEE SUBHUMAN SOUTH AMERICANS

FIFY

> European countries having history is bad
Daaaamn, son.
To be honest, that's Europe for you.
France has 3 or 4 big accents.
So does Italy. Milan and Sicily speak differently.
Hell, look at England, you have differently accents in the same city.
To me, castillian and mexican spanish are the most acceptable ones, but most of Latin America has adapted English words because of the US proximity. That makes it sound extremely weird.

Actually, learning spanish from spics would be more comparable to learning English from hoodrat niggers.

If you learn spanish,speaking japanese woldnt be a real trouble for you because is almost neutral. If i read "sakana"i say sakana instead of "seikeina". Just a few things change like "su" is "-s".

What is welsh accent.

It's been getting attacked by Muslims for centuries. There are statues across various cities to celebrate the liberation from Muslim en slavery.

As silly as this sounds, I barely saw any Muslims there when I lived in Barcelona, Madrid & Cordoba. Didn't see any mosques either apart from the big famous on in Cordoba which is a tourist attraction rather than an actual mosque nowadays.

You don't actually believe that, do you user?
You can't possibly be that retarded.

Attached: 1543724417158.gif (512x512, 425K)

Now I understand why Vega covers his face, he's black

>literally the first post is a spic complaining about spaniard spanish

Mexico of Europe would be Greece, learn more about geography ameritard.

>che weon la verga de la lora wachupino, el carro de la reconcha de tu padre sapato seresa sarsaparrilla

>3.8 times likely to die in infancy
>have 92% more babies

Ha

Still, it's always spaniards shitting up the threads with their unfounded xenophobia.

The most difficult parts
>the overall speed of the language
I've gone into multiple languages and the sheer word volume Spanish speakers spit out is ridiculous, even after acclimating to it.
>gender
Honestly not that bad, especially if you know any other Romance language, so you're used to it. It's just that English makes things really easy with their definitive articles, so having to learn a gender for every item is kind of silly.
>the fucking alveolar trill
>the worst irregular verb I've ever seen (ser)

As for the easiest
>lots of shared vocabulary / roots
>pronunciation isn't all that different outside of the alveolar trill
>it's a lot more accessible to practice it with other people than many other languages
>grammar is pretty straight forward and even simpler in some cases (like not needing subjects if you already mentioned it)

> less money on healthcare
Can someone explain this?
Spain has SS, are they counting the taxes?
Or is it because Mexicans barely go to the doctor?

not on my based country... umm try again, sweetie

And yet the point still stands, youre all european spics.

>The ignorance:the post

>50% less likely to have AIDS

How's those African immigrants treating you? Yikes...

that means nearly 2 times more likely to have babies but nearly 4 times more likely for them to die user...

Better being European spics than being spic spics.

Attached: 1528677231714.png (675x345, 619K)

youtu.be/wJgr_mwcR1g?t=31s

My fucking ass.

Dont forget the funny surname"Matamoros" (Moorslayer).

Just because the andalucian accent sounds like shit it doesn't mean we don't understand them.

It's not unfounded when you give them reason

>literally the first post is from a spic
Spìcs are like jews, I see.
They cry in pain as they try to stab you.

>no argument
Ayylmao at your face

I suppose thats true.

Like that's a good thing. Brits and French should have colonized it.

Read the thread carefully, and tell me if all these insults are justifiable. I mean, it's fun seeing them go apeshit just because someone badmouthed their language, but straight up racism? lol

Attached: goma.jpg (700x889, 85K)

No because English is the McDonald's of languages.

good thread OP i will take note of this bait

I still laught my ass with Torrente 2 or Muertos de Risa.

I know 3, it's best to teach the child as many languages as soon as possible. Once you're an adult you're gonna get an accent.

>our king is a retard, and has a lisp.We must all sssthpeak like the king.

>Hey, your language is bad
>YOU DESERVE TO BE BEHEADED MONKEY NIGGER SUBHUMAN

lol

>good spanish games
Yeah no, don't count on that one, chief. My country barely produces any vidya and when it does they are usually mediocre or subpar titles. The only good series that came from here that I can think of right now is Commandos.

Now for dubbing, that's a complete different story, as you see ITT there is a never ending conflict between latinoamericans and spaniards, think of brit vs american but cranked up to 11. If you want castillian, original spanish there are plenty of games with great dubs, but avoid multiplayer gamed like a plage for spanish voice acting, they usually don't even say the original lines sometimes and change them for unrelated shit, see TF2 for example, that's one of the worst offenders.
>mfw hearing spanish demoman

For great spanish dubs check out the Half-Life series, they speak perfect castillian and they are great voice actors. Fallout games also have great voice acting and use local famous voice actors. If want to learn local accents, dialects and languages, from andalusian spanish to catalan or euskera, you have no option other than traveling here. I can go on with a list of games if you want, but your best option if you want the real deal is duolingo or whatever is called, films or travelling.

Attached: 1524904520176.gif (345x260, 1.98M)

Which is pretty funny

>but most of Latin America has adapted English words because of the US proximity
The same is happening in Spain thanks to the internet.

What means? Grab, tit, bra?

>someone says they don't like your Spanish
>REEE SUDACA

Rent free, huh?

Attached: clip (2019-02-24 at 06.35.41).jpg (387x461, 40K)

I preffer learning the dialectal differences than making retarded flamewars
Im a spaniard and i like some accents of latino spanish, but the constant jokes and bullying i get online for spanish dubs is just retarded. They even use bootleg spanish names and claim its an official spanish translation

Attached: Variedades_principales_del_español.png (1145x965, 82K)

I wonder if the same thing would happen if you said "I want to learn Portuguese" and posted a picture of Portugal.

>you will never have an El Cid game that's basically ace combat zero on horseback with javelins instead of missiles.

I also wish I had learned taco instead of French in college. Well no I wish I learned Farsi but I bet Spanish isn't as insufferable to try and understand pronunciations as French is.

Attached: 1479880492663.png (441x383, 184K)

Spain has a national health system which is pretty much the same as Brit's NHS. I imagine the Mexican health system is cheaper because it doesn't exist.

Yes, exactly.
And i'm really happy that South America is about to become the middle east 2.0
It will both destroy South America, and the US.

What?
That's condom in Argentina.
In.Spain is just rubber.
It can mean gum in some counties

MercurySteam and Tequila Works are Spain based developers

common myth, nobody wants to copy the king
goma means "rubber"
in spain and mexico they mean eraser, and in spain specifically it can mean "condom"
in argentina it means "bra" i think.

Attached: 1538324727858.jpg (640x821, 53K)

Half the time it's not really racism, we just know they hate being in the same collective as black people.

So?
Lots billionaires have an accent, Fermi had a thick italian accent, lots of poo in loos with more money than there is shit in their streets have an accent.

As long as you are a respectable adult and act like one no one reasonable is going to give you shit over an accent.

Brits and frenchs raped AND killed everyone

Why is Portugal even a thing? It's like a pimple on Earth's face.

Exactly, south america would be white instead of Africa 2.0

Gomas: boobs

Most mexicans are hypocrites, yes, they will do everything to convince you they are white. But how does that justify going apeshit over someone saying they don't like your language?

Mexican here, I actually don't care about how Spaniards speak. I can watch a movie or whatever in Spanish and it will be fine.
All I dislike is the "vosotros" pronoun and congujations, which is the only off-putting thing about Castillian, but that's about it. I don't dislike the accent itself.

Attached: 436.png (640x480, 249K)

Mexico has privatized clinics all over, you pharmacy give you a g.p. visit at 5 bucks or less, medicine is 20 bucks average , 50 if it is euro shit. You can get you x rays 5 bucks each, mri 100 ea,blood work 20 bucks all result arrive at the afternoon if you do it in the morning.

P-PERO AL MENOS GOKU NO DISE ONDA VITAL :VVV
*background narcos shooting noise*

Guys guys, if you want to argue over languages and accents i know the place just for you
Portugal is just a expansion pack of the Galician kingdom.

Attached: Languages_evolution_in_Spain_and_Portugal.gif (479x357, 522K)

Fuckin tree hopper didn't know you had Internet connection in the jungle

When every fucking latin dub is fucking horrible, no wonder Spaniards don't even want to touch it with a ten foot pole.

Aren't French colonies still black and the reason why France is turning into Africa?
And if I recall, there's still more than a billion Chinese and Indians

Sudaca subhuman lol.

It's funny.

What?

Attached: 1549656315867.jpg (457x480, 26K)

Whatever.

Attached: 1533947755468.png (827x871, 1.28M)

Lo más gracioso es que en doblajes modernos como el de Dragon Ball Super dice Kame Hame Ha.

Can say the same about Spanish dubs. They all sound the exact same with the same 4 voices and lack of acting in the voice.
People here were always talking about the Latin dub in BotW and never ever discussed the Spanish one.

I like vosotros and think Castilian is superior, thank goodness the first spanish I read at a young age was a Castilian bible

>pinches españoletes, cuando aprenderan de nuestros subs
>Rapido y Furioso

Attached: 106.gif (340x340, 137K)

On the one hand you are right. On the other what did you exactly expected from 4channel?

>Overreacting and acting like retards is funny

Who the fuck says "goma" un Spain to say condom?

Tienen que usar un doblaje de hace casi 30 años para que los suyos de ahora parezcan mejores.

They don't even make up 20% of the population. Hardly black.

>Spanish Dub
>Good

Spanish dub it's actually cringe and all the woman sound exactly the same

Attached: 1529218505396.jpg (400x410, 58K)

Yeah you are right, I expected more from people that claim they are the peak of modern civilization though.

I have no idea.

Related to that topic, though in this case for Africa. Funny as the picture is it's not quite accurate. It was the Boer (And the South African English) who fucked so much black women they literally created a new major racial group of coloured, I don't know of a similar phenomenon in French Africa. The French seemed to have a better relationship with the Injuns than we burgers did, at least their trappers did. But ultimately the only reason British/French colonial North America was largely a population replacement rather than merging is because there wasn't a population to merge with. The locals had their apocalyptic societal collapse and no major metropolitan centers or large populations to merge into.

Even so pretty much every white person unless you're Elizabeth Warren has Indian blood in there. So had there been such urban centers/large population we'd be even more White-Injun mixed.

But yeah the reason that the French speaking population in the world is expected to increase by 2050 is because of francophone Africa. The future dominant/most spoken languages are pretty much going to be:

-English
-Spanish
-French
-Chinese largely only in China but continued activity in Africa will make it more useful to learn. It's so obtuse however it will never become a lingua franca unless WW3 happens and China is the undisputed champion
-Arabic
-Hindi but only spoken in India.

Attached: 8m8x0OW.jpg (1280x1795, 599K)

When I listen to vosotros and conjugations, I feel like I'm reading Don Quijote or something. It sounds so archaic and "ye olde" kind of garbage.

Spanish dub can get samey, I admit that, but at least most of the times they voices sound like they could belong to the character. Seeing some random Latin dub is a joke for how bad character voices fit.

Nobody does, it's just baffling that a bunch of communists who did nothing but ruin a language claim to have the ability to choose which one is best.

>uso Contador

Attached: alberto-contador.jpg (945x576, 40K)

>Haha spaniards are so retarded
>*dies in rape, dies in disease, dies in illiterate, dies in poverty, dies in hunger*

>Don't want to hear a horrendous gorilla chimpout accent
>FUCKING ARROGANT BASTARDZ!!!!!!!1!!1!
lmao

>spics vs spics fighting over which one produces different terrible sounding noises
Oh no no no.

Attached: 1540562128467.png (1840x2392, 1.43M)

Spanish is straight up awful, there's no contest in which one is worse or better, it all sounds like shit.

Is "haha at least I don't live in a third world country" literally the only argument you retards have? Do your brains not have the capacity for anything else?

how did they ruin it?

Based Robert

I mean, it's a pretty good argument if you ask me.

The original Doom game

Everyone thinks the other is worse because they are used to the one they grew up with. That's it.

You can say"ustedes"instead of vosotros. Ustedes is just more formal.

its kind of a 90's slang
>ponte goma siempre
youtube.com/watch?v=sMfzJl7-8_Q
it sounds quite good actually, its a shame we are taught english but at least we can move to britain and USA and take their jobs

Why, exactly?

At least is an argument, that's more than you guys give them

and they say it while getting aids from a jew.

Spaniard don't have any right to complain about characterization when your dubs sound like the dub actor it's just reading the lines bored, literally every dub I've seen from spain suffers from this.

>ostia, chavales, que gran dia aqui en Mejico, a que mola?
>jolines Juan que quereis que os diga a vosotros, no os encabroneis que cagad leche

What ""arguments"" did latam spanish speakers present?
>ew, spanish is a terrible language, speciallg spaniard spanish.
>Castillian dubs are fucking garbage, don't bother.
These aren't arguments, user.

As opposed to getting aids from your siblings?

Moonman was right
Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

>American shits on beaners
>They act all smug and proud
>Spaniard doesn't want to hear their accent
>They go apeshit and chimpout like chimpanzees without their bananas

Attached: 1550641840306.jpg (1024x576, 91K)

>que onda wey aqui otro videotutorial
>*ruidos de familiares gritando de fondo*

Attached: 1550943036083.jpg (339x436, 15K)

No one says these:
>jolines
>cagad leche
Only stupid teens, thugs and youtubers say these:
>ostia, chavales
>no os encabroneis

Don't you know how to read? One of those is shitting on the whole language.

>enhorabuena, tios, bienvenidos androides! en este vidio tutorial os enseñare como conectaros a vuestra red güi-fi con el ordenador

:VVVV

I just noticed that. It's fucking pathetic.

Attached: 8f3.jpg (472x298, 25K)

>f****g

Attached: hello reddit.jpg (720x600, 106K)

Read the whole sentence.

if your kids werent obsessed with shitty overacting youtubers you would know that nobody says this
>cagad leche
doesnt even make sense
its the equivalent of me mixing random latino slangs together
>subete a la verga, se mamo el wn culiador estos pinches culiados mamahuevo del chucha

Tu "idioma" no es más que el equivalente a un negro diciendo "shieeeet nigga".

>Shit smells terrible, specially dog shit
Is that easier to read for you?

>red güi-fi
Do Spaniards really "españolize" English words like that?

Attached: 1490631933626.jpg (338x305, 78K)

>NOOOO, TENEIS QUE DECIR "WAI-FAI", ASI SUENA MAS COOL, PINCHES ESPAÑOLETES

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u2.jpg (644x800, 71K)

>They go apeshit and chimpout like chimpanzees without their bananas
That's because beaners are fucking apes

>got spics so asshurt they reported it and didnt even try replying
HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH NO NO NO

Wi-fi is short for wireless fidelity, if you don't feel like pronouncing the word properly, at least have the decency to translate it first.

Acting smug when everyone is shitting on you is only viable when you can argue that it's due to jealousy, not because you are pretty much the Africa of America.

Qué dices subnormal, si la mitad de vuestro vocabulario son expresiones inglesas traducidas literalmente al español.

>people who pronounce C as S trying to teach others how to pronounce words

Recordatorio de que la forma correcta de adaptar el extranjerismo "whisky" en español es "güisqui".
Puede que no te guste, pero es la forma correcta de adaptarlo al español. Las letras "w" y "k" solo se usan para extranjerismos y prestamos lingüisticos.
Un saludo.

>yo aquí jugando al Esquiguard Esgüord

Attached: Legend_of_Zelda_Skyward_Sword_boxart.png (250x353, 214K)

si estas hablando en español deberias pronunciar las cosas en español
mezclar idiomas es de pobres, o ingles o español.

Wait, how are south americans posting on Yea Forums?
They actually have internet?

Attached: 1528274417309.jpg (5208x2200, 3.4M)

Calm down retards, can't you argue about something related to your language without acting retarded?

ya compraste el Nintendo Interruptor?

First come up with your own language, then you'll be able to have a say in how things work on it.

Eso, cambia la conversación para no seguir hablando de vuestra mierda de idioma latino. Ahora el problema está en cómo pronunciamos palabras de otros idiomas LMAO

even somalis have internet on their phones now

lol that's literally how all gallegos talk

Because they can't accept that it's literally all the western world that despises them.

Why cant we just get along, like in the golden era of spanish cocaine in the 80's ?

Attached: Galiciacanibal.jpg (1200x566, 192K)

So, you can't stop being retarded.

>b-b-ut you are retarded haha
Impressive.

Because the beaners have bred a whole new generation of retards they can't feed and they've clogged the internet with their stupidity.

i wish we could just get along
i can stand most latino accents except mexican, and i get lost when they use their special words, but most latinos i met online were pretty nice
we should all be brothers, not be divided over petty arguments

Attached: Spanish_Empire_Allegory.png (790x524, 1.24M)

How can you be so unaware, this is beyond pathetic.

Because everyone who takes or produces drugs is a subhuman.
All of them deserve to be executed, from the ones who snif coke to smokers.

We beat the spanish so hard they became a joke to Europe for a good long while, we had the biggest slave empire known to man, commited tons of war crimes in africa/middle east before it was cool and generaly just chill now.

Look up Batalha de Aljubarrota and Nuno Alvares Perreira, the saint constable. We earned our right to exist forever as a taunt to Spain, on their absolute fucking incompetence, unable to conquer us at all for centuries, with us now just chilling by their borders, chilling in the sun.

Cushty. Take your siesta you tsundere spaniard babies, ill be right over to fill up my gas tank for cheap and smuggle some candies.

Attached: 1507067118139m.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

Note how spaniards can become so butthurt about pronunciation that they start talking spanish.

Why?
All of south america is right now on the brink of civil war.
Why would we want them on our side?
Just grab some popcorn and see the US turn spicland into the next playground of the military industrial complex.

Portugal is literally Britain's obedient dog
they only exist because britain hated spain so much

Mi poni favorita es Crepúsculo Destello, pero Aleteo Tímida tambien me gusta

So, are you just throwing words in the hopes of having the last word?

>this is how you pronounce stuff
>but you fuck it up even harder
>w-wow you are retarded and unaware

Instead of a knife fight between two angry races you'll see a full chimpout between a cro magnon and a monkey.

Tú y tu país dispensador de toallas sois la definición de irrelevante. La última cosa importante que ocurrió en Portugal fue la desaparición de Madeleine McCann.

>All of south america
>Just one country

wew

And now what you can offer?
Towels.

looking for something?
some gold perhaps?
dont worry, we took good care of it

Attached: EL_ORO.jpg (1640x1640, 210K)

Fighting over dialects is the only cultural legacy of South America.