Rank them from best to worst

Rank them from best to worst.

Attached: handheld.png (1766x250, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8o6un4-0W4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But you already did that

LA>Oracles>ALBW>MC>ST>PH

>seasons better than ages
Please leave my Yea Forums and never return

>rating the Oracles games against each other
>not rating them on the same level as one cohesive gaming experience
maximum pleb opinion

Sike!
This is not Yea Forums anymore.
Get back to your r/ faggot.

Oracles > LA > Minish Crap > Spirit Tracks > the liquid waste of the river Ganges > Phantom Hourglass

I have not played Link Between Worlds but it just looks like AlttP with shittier dungeons

I get that it's bait but there's a massive power gap between the actual handheld Zeldas and the cashgrabs featuring Toon Link no matter which way you spin it.

Imagine being old fart

Attached: 1550468688181.jpg (406x396, 29K)

It is. Being able to do the dungeons in any order and have the item before you go inside just cripples the dungeons.

It's like the first dungeon in any other Zelda, but eight times.

Seasons = Ages
but Din > Nayru

Attached: OoS_Din_Artwork.png (1089x1414, 584K)

TFW best girl's game gets cut and is relegated to living inside a tree.

Attached: Farore_Oracle.png (840x1247, 454K)

fpbp

Seasons/Ages > Link's Awakening > Minish Cap
> ALBW >>> Spirit track >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Phantom Hourglass

You'd think the DS would allow for better music but it was fucking horrible.

Attached: 1329681722457.jpg (313x700, 43K)

ALBW>MC>L'sA>ST>>>Boring>OoA/S>>>>>>shit>>>>>Hot shit>>>>>Worst Zelda>>>>Phantom Hourglass.

It was amazing what they pulled off with AlbW

>the new games are good because they’re new
imagine being underage b&

But user, the two complete each others. Seasons has the comfiest settings of the two while Ages has the better story, characters and ending

Attached: 1340898879311.jpg (565x600, 38K)

LA > ALBW > OOS = OOA > TMC > ST > PH
I'd probably discover a preference for one Oracle game over the other but I haven't played them recently unlike the others.

swap ALBW with Minish cap and PH with ST and you're pretty much correct.

From best to worst:
>Seasons/Ages
>LA
>ALBW
>ST/PH/MC

The bottom 3 all just congeal together, none of them had anything unique or memorable in that I literally can't remember hardly anything about any of the 3 so they all must be pretty shit. All I remember about MC was the minnish cap being more annoying than navi and never shutting the fuck up. All I remember about PH was physically closing the DS for some puzzle which was kind of neat but nothing else about it. And Spirit tracks I remember literally nothing about, but it has a stage in smash bros that suck so it probably does too.

Never played zelda never will

I cute drunk reussian boy from russia in my 19s you boomer old fart with no taste for games anymore might aswell die

Attached: imgsrc.ru_47869861qYV.jpg (1024x768, 153K)

fpbp

Minish Cap had some fun moment and music. PH couldn't even save itself with the huge lack of music

>You'd think the DS would allow for better music but it was fucking horrible.
Spirit Track's soundtrack is pretty good and both DS games have great overworld themes but yea they really dropped the fucking ball on PH.
>here's your dungeon + cave theme bro
>youtube.com/watch?v=8o6un4-0W4c
I got fucking PTSD when they brought this shitty track back for Spirit Tracks even if it was just for one optional side-dungeon.

I can't believe they made it way much more irritating to listen to compared to A link to the past

Oracles > Phantom Hourglass > ALBW > LA > Minish Cap >>> Spirit Tracks

Seasons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Minish Cap > LA > Ages > who cares > LBW