Open for business!

Attached: 1550220246914.jpg (2000x2000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo4u2bBoeiQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what was this little shit's character again?
oh right, she didn't have any.
>EIGHT ROUTES

*unzips dick*

>god devised a world in which you cannot mating press her

She subverts the expected subversion of the idealist adventurer by playing it completely straight and literally ends her story with “maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way.”

It’s a breath of fresh air amid the rampant cynicism of the modern games industry

So does Octopath end with a Sonic Adventure-esque "true story" after you comolete all eigth paths?

>find what's most important to you Tressa, just like I did
>she figures it out and immediately sells it

Attached: Runelord Tressa.jpg (1389x979, 220K)

Yes

Post the rarest Tressas you have.

Attached: 1548699512156.gif (245x245, 424K)

Time to breed, white girl.

One cute user, please!

Attached: 1541458690912.jpg (945x1200, 1.17M)

I want to lick Tressa's greedy little feet!

Kinda, there's a super boss which is actually the Final Boss. He's basically Satan who was alluded to in a handful of the story routes. You also get your jobs from the gods of the world, and he is the fallen 13th one.
But it's locked behind two sidequests, one which is kinda obvious as it'll always appear outside your first character's town and then just a fucking random ass one.
It also has a massive boss rush+lore dump before the actual final boss which is pretty cool because it's basically the last thoughts of a bunch of characters and connects the stories. But your characters don't interact here though which kinda is lame. But honestly one of my favorite jrpg final bosses that's very tactic and teambuilding based rather than just numbers or abusing an overpowered skill.
Here's the boss if you want to see it

Attached: Galdera gif.gif (886x584, 452K)

Kind of. There's a couple post-game quests you can do to open up the post-game dungeon, which is essentially a boss rush with lore dumps after each fight, and then the true final boss at the end. It ties together all of the character's stories - admittedly some more directly than others - so that's nice, but it still could have been done in a much more interesting way. The true final boss fight was fun and has great music, so at least there's that.

I hope you made sure to grind.

Attached: Galdera Omniscienteye.gif (506x512, 604K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo4u2bBoeiQ
Say what you will about the game, but the soundtrack was ballin'.

Attached: 1550608017508.png (1000x687, 1.13M)

Both phases are baller as fuck, and basically every boss theme was as well

Attached: Octopath soundtrack.jpg (1199x1021, 291K)

not exclusively Tressa

Attached: Octopath battle.jpg (1000x708, 866K)

Attached: 1TcFixcK1MkpbdJ0cJ3hHLCDxW8RP4mc0ik6hNdBvaE.png (1200x1200, 1.04M)

>tfw finally beat all eight stories

What a ride.

Attached: 1532546263020.jpg (890x517, 123K)

Did you get all the hidden jobs yet?
And what did you think the best story was?

Attached: the unbending blade.jpg (754x1200, 186K)

For you.

Attached: THANK YOOOOU.gif (180x180, 81K)

Ophilia has the best final chapter and boss fight.

What men actually want is knowledge

>probably the most boring early chapters
>ends up with one with arguably best chapter 4 and one of the best chapters in the game
Very glad I saved her's for last

Based and Scholarpilled

Attached: Cyrus and Kirby.jpg (600x762, 71K)

Best final chapter was Olberic. I got all the jobs, and am working on the end game now.

This post was made by Atlasdam gang.

Attached: 1539369085058.jpg (320x472, 58K)

Remember to check out the Forest of Purgation. In Ophelia's chapter 4 town there's a sidequest that leads you there.
Doing all the sidequests is unnecessary but definitely try to most of the post Chapter 4 ones.
It makes the world feel alive

Did we ever find out what the logical course of action was???

Spam Scholar and/or sorcerer spells

>maybe the real treasure was the friends we made along the way
what friends?

Ouch!

FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Tressa is so adorable and pure

Attached: 1550218000925.jpg (643x1024, 55K)

How does a priestess get away with wearing such sexy gloves

For the last panel you made a mistake, you probably meant "what faggots want"

seething

She lives in Canada

because her final boss was one of the 2 with dialogue and the only one that was actually voice acted lmao. even though therion's final boss had dialogue it wasn't even voiced.
the game obviously suffered from a low budget/being a bit unfinished (just look at the final """dungeon""") because IIRC they weren't expecting it to sell nearly as good as it did. i hope we get a sequel done right because there is a lot i love about this game (the OST being in my top 5 of the last 10 years) but fuck there is quite a bit of shit i don't like as well.