STALKER

Strelok is the Marked One.
So WHY THE FUCK nobody recognizes you as Strelok and everyone calls you Marked One? Strelok was the legendary STALKER but why nobody remeber his face (the Marked One face).

Attached: 7mnkx8pRAXKCBecpI0qG7l2JSq78JdwzdiU_Synm_x4.jpg (328x328, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lc9Busj4xhA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You expect a bunch of drunken radioactive pot smoking ukranians/russians to remember someones face? In a place where everyone wears masks or gasmasks?

Attached: Biological Warfare right 2.jpg (425x258, 61K)

>caring about stalker plot holes
lol

dude, add spoiler tag. Also have you seen an eastern european man? they're all identical. Also Strelok wasn't "legendary" he just had a small group of friends who found a way around the brain scorcher. Clear Sky finding out was just a fluke. All of Strelok's friends also died or disappeared. A better question is how the hell Nimble managed to survive Clear Sky's destruction and the events of SoC.

Not even people who already knew Strelok before he loses his memory remembers at least his voice (the Marked One voice).

Oh my God OP just spoiled me a 12 yo old poorly made Russian game.

Everyone wears a fucking gas mask how can you even tell from each other?

This.
Just play STALKER ignore everything else.
STALKER = Dark Souls.

In a place where rumors are created constantly, and faces are obscured, names carry the most weight.

Not even trying to be deep.

Or just play METRO. STALKER is too old.

metro shill get out that game has as much substance as call of duty mw 2

Fuck off.
>STALKER is too old
Metro came out exact same year as the last STALKER game, which was mere 3 years after the first one.

And Metro still sucks arse.

>Like one (1) Stalker video on YT
>All my recommendations are now in Russian

>SoC came out 12 years ago

Attached: 1311483071952.jpg (300x300, 17K)

>he just had a small group of friends who found a way around the brain scorcher
So why Guide doesn't remember Strelok? Only Doctor does.

youtube.com/watch?v=lc9Busj4xhA

What's the best way to go through the slav experience? Which games and what mods should I go for?

No mods, call of chernobyl. The STALKER games actually don't need mods, just make sure to play on max difficulty otherwise enemies are bullet sponges.

What mods to make your first playthrough less buggy?

Zone Reclamation Project

recommend mods for STALKER COP on a first playthrough like fixes and shit
i have the GOG version

haha look at him go

Attached: 1512022232952.gif (160x120, 316K)

Attached: 1512022232951.jpg (495x446, 55K)

My first play through was with absolute texture packs, atmosfear, asernal overhaul, mso. Vanilla CoP is pretty alright so you can also play it as is.