What are some shitty buzzwords people use to make their shitty game sound better?

What are some shitty buzzwords people use to make their shitty game sound better?
>immersive
>soul
>aesthetic
>comfy

Attached: 1549991749158.gif (360x360, 1.32M)

indie

roguelike

>fun

Imagine her doing this on your dick.

Nintendo

>Survival
>Crafting
>Open world
>Procedurally generated

I've always found really immersive games to be enjoyable. They tend to be games that you faggots hate like skyrim, so I guess ur npcs who can't immerse themselves in a game.
Comfy games like stardew valley and civ are kino as fuck too

>Objectively

>rewarding gameplay

>Thought-provoking

Attached: 1519901780368.jpg (848x1080, 104K)

good

Attached: just because its a good game doesnt mean its good.jpg (1200x1663, 316K)

Retro

game

>frenetic

>isabellefag hates soul and comfy
No surprises here

Attached: villagerpunch.gif (600x338, 3.96M)

>kino

Attached: airali.jpg (1231x1204, 179K)

>fun

Sneedlike

Japanese

I work in digital marketing
I have two jobs at two different tech companies
Both tech companies are implementing machine learning and AI
Both companies are implementing blockchain tech
Both companies are developing a product aimed to bring value to the unbanked
Neither company has specialized blockchain, machine learning and tech AI staff
Both companies spew that bullshit to investors and the idiots throw money at them
The pay is good, but holy shit am I nervous about learning one day the the CEOs tragically disappeared

Attached: 1550976408879.jpg (1024x1024, 69K)

The point is: buzzwords work, if you know how to talk to people, you can convince them to do whatever you want.
Nowadays being progressive and wake is cool, so businesses lean to thos trends

>story
>graphics
>lore
Basically everything said about modern games.

Attached: 1538518531257.gif (250x400, 1.42M)

the image that spawned sassy isabelle
and i hate it, i hate sassy characters

>Realistic
>Attention to detail
>Charm

Attached: 1495582114638.jpg (460x284, 33K)

>comfy
This is the worst one. This means the game is boring. The game is not fun. Every single time someone says "it's comfy" that means it is boring.

Let me guess, this was meant for me () right? Do you even care about AC, or are you just another Smash secondary who spams these stupid unfunny memes?

>immersive
>calling others npcs
>immerse
>comfy
>kino
Imagine the entirety of your taste in video games being founded on buzzwords.

i just saw the funny dog in the op so i posed a funny dog too

>lifelike
>breath of fresh air
>living, breathing world
you know the one

According to some retards, "fun" is a buzzword.

>Quirky

Basically this whole thread comes down to:
>I hate it when people use single adjectives to describe things!
Guess what autismos, you're going to encounter that a lot in conversations. What the fuck, do you think everyone on earth will spare the time to write an essay on why they like something every time it's brought up in a discussion?
>I like massages, they're soothing
>"UM ACKCHUALLY THAT'S NOT DESCRIPTIVE ENOUGH FOR ME, YOU NEED TO GO MORE IN-DEPTH AND STOP USING BUZZWORDS PLEASE!"
Do you know how fucking autistic that makes you sound?
You know what it's called when you can't understand common adjectives? It's called retardation. You're telling everyone to stop using adjectives because you're too slow to keep up.
You may as well wear a hat saying "Do not use the words "Fun", "Comfy" "Quirky" in a conversation, I do not understand them. Please be patient, I have autism."

Attached: 1528737955129.png (349x446, 173K)

OP is so brainlet that he thinks one of the three pillars of philosophy is a buzzword

>more than half the thread is genres or genre defining qualities
Yea Forums doesn't even know what a buzzword is

unga bunga me no understand adjectives

Attached: This+isnt+slojak+though+this+is+grug+_128e1971fbae0a9da75cdbb817c2e3f0.jpg (1000x972, 122K)

Charm

graphics

The dark souls of [insert genre here]

So... half of this thread can't tell the difference between simple descriptors and even fucking genre-labels on one hand, and subjective judgements on the other: the other half just screeches autistically on people who mention simple subjective judgements.

Between this and the survival-fantasy games thread: Is today some special day when autists who don't understand basic communication are allowed to post unsupervised?

Eh nice reference

classic

this was the original

Attached: 6a5ecc152c367ddebe870193e00b3d61.png (329x406, 66K)