Is the biggest bad guy in the lore

>is the biggest bad guy in the lore
>every game he's a good guy
what

Attached: file.png (280x280, 217K)

Because they never made an MGS game where he went nuclear despite saying there will be THREE FUCKING TIMES

Can’t have the kids play a evil character

Did you not play MG1 and MG2?

>Did you not play MG1 and MG2?
of course i didnt

He was the good guy from your point of view, he was't the good guy for the people he kidnapped and brainwashed into faithful soldiers, or to the families that were broken under his ever growing war machine

When those came out he was a bad guy. But now he was retroactively a good guy all along.

Venom disagrees

>Kojima constantly making metaphors for him being Big Boss and the player being Snake
>Big Boss is a manipulative piece of shit who's legend was 95% built by other people
>realistically did like one pretty good thing

>the fucking fans that worship this man still don't fucking get it

Attached: 1542523701172.jpg (1200x798, 257K)

He is literally stronger then any other Snake and does everything we knew he did before V.

Attached: 678.gif (480x270, 2.04M)

Why did you post an image of a medic?

He got beaten by an unarmed Solid Snake with a fucking lighter and some spray, Im willing to beat every single one of his clones could beat the shit out of the old man

All you need to do is steal around big boss. Its not like he was beaten in cqc or anything. Gif related

Thank god Kojimbo was stopped.
He really was out for making BB a dindunuffin

>Why are we here? Just to Brapper

Attached: 1533923624564s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

by the end of Peace Walker he's already a warlord hoarding nukes with child soldiers in his employ.

You just wanted him to be a mustache twirling cartoon villain

He's not though.
Play Portable Ops, Peacewalker, Ground Zeroes and The Phantom Pain.
Basically every game he's been in.

If you came away thinking he's a good guy you either weren't paying attention or you're retarded, they couldn't be any more blatant about it.

in ground zeroes he saves a imprisoned tortured young female. that's not a bad guy

In Ground Zeroes he saves an imprisoned young female so he can interrogate her to find out what she revealed and then dispose of her so she's no longer a threat.
Listen to the fucking tapes you dense motherfucker.

You can do good things without being a good person.

>He thinks "Bad guys(tm)" are cartoon villains that are evil in every act that they do and evil for no reason other than they enjoy being evil

He was right about it too since that bitch screwed him over in PW. Only a retard would save her like chico

Venom was literally a good guy

>If you do a single good thing you're not a bad guy
You have the mental capacity of a child.

>beats up old slavs in a jungle
>beats super slav because his mom's boyfriend did lightning magic shit
>his mom lets him win
>pmc gets btfo by retarded skull man
>only survives because some random medic shielded him
>turns medic into body double who proceeds to build his legend for him while he goes into hiding fucking around with zanzibar hamsters
>big medic 1v1s Snake despite being an old man and only loses to his strongest weapon
>big boss ambushes an unarmed snake and still gets btfo by a lighter
>manages to get the upper hand on an old broken solid snake seconds away from blowing his own brains out because he got to steal solidus and liquids bodies
>then dies

based bibo

It's not the medic you idiot, you're controlling the real big boss in MGS 5 he just has dissociative personality disorder to cope with his PTSD, he convinced himself that he's just a medic pretending to be big boss to not have to deal with facing himself and the consequences of what he did, including but not limited to Paz's death.

That's what that cutscene with him punching the mirror means.

Made a nuke in mg1. Fuck him

Stop trying to force your head canon

The post i was responding to claimed that Ground Zeroes was an example of Big Boss being a bad guy. The only mission in that game is saving that tortured young girl. Obviously not a good example of Big Boss being a bad guy.

Maybe think before you write a post.

Wow, you're retarded.

>fucking around with zanzibar hamsters
He was in FOXHOUND and making Outer heaven and kicks solids shit in in 4 at 65 right after a 10 year coma. He only lost in stealth

You dense motherfucker, in a game that references 1984 so damn much you're gonna believe what they spew out to you in a mission called "Truth"?

He used GZ as a single example.
Also, he did a lot of bad things in the process of rescuing her, and it was for selfish reasons.
Maybe think before you try to damage control, fucktard.

Ah yes, and I suppose the motorcycle scene was all a dream then, and Venom coming back as a negative DNA match for Eli makes perfect sense

Yes, let's all believe your MatPat-tier theory instead.

actually big boss is a bad guy in MGSV when he brainwashes one of his own men into being his body double and then eventually sending him to die in his place

just like what america did to the boss

>2019
>still caring about MGS lore
Just let it go user. Its not worth the effort.

I thought the whole purpose of the game was to explain why Big Boss didn't die in Metal Gear 1 (MSX game) implying that Solid Snake actually killed Venom Snake the first time around, explaining why he's still alive in Metal Gear 2. Meaning they're literally two different people.

Of course it was, did that shit look real to you? Unscathed big boss riding a fucking motorcycle into God knows where? It's the most dream-like scene in the whole franchise.

Believe what you want except what is blatantly presented to you in the game.

He didnt send him to die and the double plot wasnt his plan. That comparrison is stupid because Venom was supposed to kill solid

There was already an explanation for that in mg2. It was just kojima trying to do some gay artsy shit

>completely ignores the DNA test
wew

Yeah back then, but a lot of the fine details in Metal Gear have kinda been retconned. They honestly should just remake the Metal Gear duology with the updated lore. You wouldn't even need Kojima to do this.

You would because V screwed the plot big time

Then explain why big boss is still alive in metal gear solid 4.
The whole franchise is full of inconsistencies and you guys don't get the real message behind metal gear solid 5's mere existence (and suckiness) after all that marketing campaign (and the message Kojima has been trying to convert since metal gear solid 1 and even more so in 2): there is no meaning to all this shit, it's all fiction, it's just a videogame, it's not worth your being so invested in it and demanding "answers" like that, Kojima isn't some God who's gonna teach you the meaning of life through an explanation of how big boss came to be the big bad of mg 1 and 2, he's just a videogame maker whose status was blown way out of proportion because he was able to cleverly break the 4th wall and create whacky and endearing characters or some shit like that, but it's still just fiction.

>just like what america did to the boss
This is why it was so stupid.
Ordinarily I'd call it a valid journey for a villain, but in this case it was unacceptable.

The whole "Big Boss kills Boss" scenario was basically written to retroactively justify everything Gray Fox said and did (and Liquid's own monologue on top of Rex), meaning that by MG2 Big Boss was still supposed to be trying to make a world where soldiers weren't treated as disposable tools.

Attached: 1550012808315.jpg (482x800, 96K)

>Then explain why big boss is still alive in metal gear solid 4.

>Sometime after his defeat in Zanzibar Land, Big Boss's body was recovered by the Patriots. Despite suffering major injuries, he was still alive. The Patriots then had him injected with nanomachines in order to artificially induce a coma, preserving him as an icon for the organization. Big Boss's genome was then used to identify the so-called "soldier genes," which were implemented in the Next-Generation Special Forces via gene therapy.

Appreciate that you wrote a mass response to every post but my second one

I think that point is addressed somewhat in other games. In V, I think it was Miller who mentions that once you rid the world of nukes, you yourself need a nuke in order to keep everyone else in check. And Armstrong mentions that he needs to use war to end wars. Metal Gear seems to use the ideology that to put an end to an action, you unfortunately need to take part in said action.

No, it's just you are a retard who doesn't see evil unless you see someone drowning babies.
Big Boss has been a warmonger since Peace Walker.
He created the war economy, stole a Metal Gear and armed it with a nuke all by 1974.

Seeing how well she was being taken care of in Phantom Pain i have a hard time seeing how she would have been better off if Big Boss hadn't saved her.

He actually destroyed many metal gears and prevented nuclear Armageddon twice by that point.

BiBo was a dick in V. I still don't understand why Venom kept complying with him despite their ideologies being so massively different

She didn't fucking exist in Phantom Pain

Only because it was Venom taking care of her.
Big Boss already implied in GZ that he had no problem with just going there, killing her and bailing out.

>Build Metal Gear
>Snake kills one alone
>Raiden kills 20 of them alone
>Raiden kills one with just a sword, alone
What a shitty threat to the world

Is that you, Huey?

Attached: kwzddy6n668y.jpg (800x800, 135K)

a-user...

Isn't Paz in the Phantom Pain just a hallucination?

Attached: yeah man.jpg (505x471, 44K)

>MFW I realise that's BB's Rubicon

You know, I hadn't thought of it like that.
Considering what I thought of BB's Zeke development (that it was a stupid and dangerous move for him), this actually makes a lot of sense.
I had been waiting for him to get his hands really dirty under duress but for some reason I had been blind to this being exactly it.

Puts BB's whole "It's not about changing the world, but about not ruining it any further" epiphany at the end of MGS4 into a better perspective.

Attached: giphy (1).gif (320x256, 1.95M)

no she's totally fine in V. She's happy and healthy and likely lived a long and fulfilling life after

BB was still the same old good guy in V. He's hesitant to do the switcheroo that Zero set up and gets roped into it by Ocelot. For why Venom still likes him, remember that BB saves Venom's life multiple times, that BB wasn't the one who made Venom who he is, and that Venom was a big fan of BB back when he was Medic. Venom has no reason not to continue serving his idol, as BB has done nothing but good by him. The cut Eli mission also explained why Venom accepted being a shadow of someone else. Venom was disgruntled by Eli's rejection of what he was (a recreation of BB) and saw it as pathetic.

Kojima legitemately has no guts nor IQ to write a sympathetic yet legitimate villain

AND ANYWAY THAT'S A WOLF

Attached: MGSV-Shining-Lights-Huey.jpg (1000x563, 141K)

>But now he was retroactively a good guy all along.
Nope.

What is the best way to make money after you finish the story?

Attached: 1516556449088.jpg (921x960, 258K)

Even in MG2 Big Boss describes the children and war in cold, manipulative terms. MGS3 wasn't about making Big Boss justified in any moral sense, it was just an exploration of the cyclical victimizing that war entails and MG2 itself already implied.

BiBo was always a good boy :>)

Don't get sucked in. The game is finished. You won't get any expansions to take your overpowered gear into.

is metal gear dead solid? will we ever get another one without kojimbo?

Attached: Yoshitomo Nara.jpg (624x668, 44K)

Super soldiers

I dunno why people think MGS is dead without Kojima. the MGS team is still there, yet people think the series was made by one guy

Just keep S-ranking stuff like Black Mamba, C2W, anything with a method you can finish mad fast.

I WANT TO FUCK HORSE QUIET!

>playing the offline missions.

You are retarded.

I'm asking if they'll continue working on it, despite the stigma behind it

If only Konami wasn't retarded
PO and Rising proved that you can make Metal Gear without Kojima. But pachinkos are their top priority so this franchise will rot.

Tell that to SurVive.

what's stigma

>playing online
Enjoy "Another person is already infiltrating this base, how about some more loading screens"

Survive was actually alright. Worst part is the prologue which every reviewer judged based on it

who this then?

Attached: u5kTQVV.jpg (2592x1456, 507K)

>PO and Rising proved that you can make Metal Gear without Kojima.
Those are pretty shitty examples, honestly. PO is a mess on most levels and Rising is a great Platinum action game but that's all it really succeeds at. One is an awful Metal Gear game and the latter is hardly a Metal Gear game at all.

Ghost Babel is a better example.

stigma cock LOL

Attached: dabfast.gif (524x399, 46K)

>Do it (Defecate)

You only need to sprint through one base in grade 11 battle dress to get more resources than anyone could ever steal back.

>and Rising is a great Platinum action game but that's all it really succeeds at.
I disagree, it actually has decent story and good themes and overall a well written game for a mindless action

Attached: 1429343302833.gif (500x275, 1.79M)

Always online is never alright.

Kojima had Big Boss's cock so far up his ass he couldn't bring himself to write his husbando in a bad light.

I made the horse shit on Venom and felt like a retard for doing it. Like, why did it just do that? It was much funnier to do it to Kojima.

Metal gear ac!d was great. 2 especially.

>Grade 11 battle dress

They haven't even given out enough free MB coins in the entire run of the game to make that a possibility, paying to get online resources to build a base big enough to hold my offline resources would be (((stupid))).

Would either of you happen to have the Huey edit for Fizzy Lifting drinks?

>mgsv
>the game thats supposed to tie the whole timeline together
>the game were we actually see why Big Boss became a demon
>lol just kidding, heres this literal who we made just so we could fill in a plothole to how big boss survived in mg1
the gameplay was great though, and its a shame it will basically never be used and improved on ever again (survive was somehow a downgrade)

Filtered

That was so useful in Backup Back Down and never again.

Good.

That sounds hilarious
Also asking to see it

No, but I'm interested to see it.

>the game thats supposed to tie the whole timeline together
The timeline didn't really need to be tied together. Nothing was ever missing.
>the game were we actually see why Big Boss became a demon
We do see that, though. He doesn't stare at the camera and say "Ah yes, hello there friends! You might be wondering how I ended up with kidnapping a scientist to help my warmongering plans. Well...." but that was never necessary to begin with.
>just so we could
No, that's not why Venom exists. That might be the only way he's relevant to the greater plot, but that's not *why* he exists at all.

It's my white whale,

>we will never have a game about pre-MGS1 FOXHOUND
Yeah, I'm definitely feeling that phantom pain.

>we will never have a game about pre-MGS1 FOXHOUND
That's technically what the MSX games were, but I assume you're talking about with Liquid in command.

There are no good and bad in MGS just different perspectives. Except Volgin fuck that guy

>YWN get the metal gear 1 remake where a retconned solid snake would confront a retconned big boss even if it really isn't big boss
>YWN see the moment snake described in MGS1 with big boss when it actually happened
it still hurts.

I actually thought the whole era, from the time it was founded to its ultimate end. The MSX games are good, but focus on Solid Snake and don't really show the unit.

>Not wanting a game about dat dere Black Chamber

Imagine character select where you have a flamethrower, a boomerang, traps, or some stupid dolls.

Arguable. His grey and grey morality was somewhat suggested in MG2.

the whole point of mgsv was to show how Big Boss became a "villain", that was the missing link in the timeline.
literally nothing that happens in mgsv actually mattered besides filling in a reason bb is alive in mg2, and even then it wasnt that necessary

>and don't really show the unit
I'm not sure what there is to say about the unit, though. FOXHOUND generally did the kind of shit we see Big Boss, Snake, and Raiden do, and MGS3 itself served more or less as its origin story.
>somewhat suggested
>somewhat
That's putting it lightly.

>kicks solids shit in in 4 at 65 right after a 10 year coma

Solid was literally a second away from pulling the trigger on himself with no will left to live while BB had a body made up of superior snakes like Liquid and Solidus

FoBs, Spamming Tsuchinoko catches (The real draw of that one is that you can do it as soon you reach Africa though), cheesing in various ways with minimal equipment, remember to only have Fulton/Wormhole at Rank 1 to cut costs and mod up your primary/Secondary weapon to only cost 70 each, the Event Reward uniforms like Swimsuits are the only ones costing 0 use, but they take a long ass time to develop, and then only put on what you need for the Cheese.

I personally liked doing Traitors Caravan/Traitors Caravan Extreme with the F-Ballista since it is fast and i like having the D-Walker actually be useful for once even though it Rank Restricts, but most missions are ridiculously easy when you know the cheese methods, whether it is using D-Horse to block Caravans so you can extract them while are distracted or using Quiet to wipe out bases since she isn't THAT expensive to field and incredibly effective, Lethal or Non-lethal. D-Dog is great if you are doing Sideops like prisoner extractions, Mine clearing ops or zombie clearing just for how easily he locates targets and he costs 0 to field, and you can use "Return to ACC" after you clear a side-op to not need to call in a helicopter (and won't need to pay the costs of calling in a helicopter).

And since there are Challenge Tasks now you really shouldn't be too starved for GMP, it is more resources that are annoying, seriiously, those tasks utterly flood you with GMP rewards. I honestly just think FOBs are boring , even though they are more rewarding.

MGS isn't really about good guys vs bad guys, only good guys vs noble men put in unfortunate circumstances.

Big Boss was trying to change the status quo through a convoluted series of events. Much what we know about Big Boss was only through a fictional government and the legend passed on between soldiers. That's what MGSV was about; living vicariously as Big Boss's phantom so that you could pass on the legend. Whether or not he was a "bad guy" entirely depended on your actions.

Attached: 1549587470048.jpg (1024x1603, 385K)

Having a new reconstructed body because your old one was burned to a crisp isnt a benefit

>that was the missing link in the timeline.
It was never missing. MG2 itself has Big Boss tell us his goals and his motivations for them. MGS3 elaborated on all of it. PW ends with Big Boss stating morality doesn't have any purpose for Outer Heaven, and that from then on they only exist for the sake of war. There's a bit of a difference between his mentality at PW's end and where MG1 picks up, but it's not a gap that a missing piece had to reconcile.

Either way though I think MGSV did exactly what you're asking for, just not in the way you wanted it. In PW Big Boss's work is lucrative but reactive, and MSF's destruction (and the demonstration of its fragility) seems to be what motivates Big Boss to take on the more ambitious project of lording over the world and its wars:
>Ocelot: A military nation above and apart from all - the true "Outer Heaven." Something created to maintain world balance. Independent of the struggles for supremacy, for personal profit, the cycles of revenge between countries. It'll be an army all right, but more. Big Boss is building a nation.
Big Boss fucking off to work on something so analytical and manipulative is in direct contrast to the more personal conflict between Diamond Dogs and XOF. He's so attached to this vision of the world he's cooked up that he's willing to throw other people under the bus to make sure it happens.

You just need to build up a large amount of offline resources, backup your save, connect online, watch as your resources get moved online, wait 6 hours offline, restore your back up save, connect, and watch as your resources move online again.

Fuck off. Just fuck off.

based retard.

Not an argument

>Ghost Babel is a better example.
An asset flip for GBA of MG1 and 2?

>There's a bit of a difference between his mentality at PW's end and where MG1 picks up, but it's not a gap that a missing piece had to reconcile.
idk user i feel like that was the whole drive to his change of state from PW to MG1, were he just became more ruthless.
like i said thats what was implied from mgsv, seeing big boss lose his morality and maybe even his sanity. there just didnt seem to be a point to mgsv, it does nothing to add to the story

The plots in the whole Metal Gear series are trash and is literally just Kijimbo mental masturbation.

OK who was this guy actually?

Attached: 1550817585695.png (350x279, 142K)

You seem upset

Attached: typical console cuckold.jpg (2048x1152, 259K)

>asset flip
GB is as different from the MSX games as the MSX games are from each other.

is that kojima's son?

No, he's some dumbass youtuber that neo-Yea Forums is obsessed with because Yea Forums now is full of stupid redditors who unironically follow eceleb subhumans.

Not really, it's a game that Yea Forums praises solely because it was made by that Hiroshima guy, but nobody actually played it.
Everytime I ask what's good about it I get completely vague responses.
Because it's just a game people say they like because they are all a bunch of posers.

Big Boss is a legend: we've never actually seen him in-game in any MGS.

MGS3 was a Virtual Mission.
In MGS4's ending "Big Boss" is actually Ocelot in FaceCamo. Go back and look closely at his ears if you don't believe me.
Peace Walker heavily implies that it's VR as well, and at one point SIGINT even talks about being on an operation that happened IRL in the 90s.
Ground Zeroes tells you it's a simulation.
MGSV is a game about brainwashing and if you put the pieces together it doesn't even take place in 1984, but rather at some point after 4. So it's possible that there's a real tape of BB in there somewhere but 95% of it is bullshit, guaranteed.

I'm going to bed so don't fucking argue with me, I'm not going to spoonfeed you.

Attached: kio_marv.png (544x480, 5K)

>i feel like that was the whole drive to his change of state from PW to MG1, were he just became more ruthless
Prior to MGSV I just assumed his view of his place in the world would just change over time -- there's 20 years between PW and MG1, after all. MGSV cut ten of those years out and instead punctuated part of his story with MSF's destruction. The fact MSF gets wrecked and Big Boss wakes up to immediately begin work on Outer Heaven isn't an accident, I don't think. And as a secondary impetus I think it works pretty well.

Volgin was actually the hero of MGS3. I saw a Youtube video essay that said so. He killed more Russians in MGS3 than America did during the entire Cold War!

>Not really
Yes, really. The central mechanics reflect MGS1's additions, the level design and story are completely different, the bosses have similarities to those found in MG2 and MGS1 but are likewise distinct, etc. Even visually it's completely different -- in that respect I would say it's much further removed from MG1/MG2 than MG2 was from MG1.
>but nobody actually played it.
But I have. And it's one of my favorite games in the series. The story isn't anything amazing, though.

Summed it up pretty well but you forgot to add:
>reads articles to you a literal talking head
>if you don't give me money I'll start lying on behalf of corporations in exchange for money
A man of integrity if there's ever been one...

Your grandpa.

>MGS3
>This is how he became Big Boss
>Portable Ops
>This is how he really became Big Boss
>Peace Walker
>This is how he really really became Big Boss
>MGSV
>This is how he really really really became Big Boss
Kojima leaving at least means we won't get that story shoved down our throat every release

Kojimafags always assume there's something far more intelligent and profound in these games' very simple stories

No, it's precisely people like you who i'm talking about, who keep spamming endless threads to say
>WOAH THIS GUY IS SO DUMB XD

I almost think it's just a form of ironic shilling and mods should actively ban those threads that only fucking redditors take part in.

You know the lady that wrote Harry Potter kept changing shit, constantly shitposting on twitter about how she regrets things and how characters are actually all gay and black because she thought of it years later to be hip and cool?

Well Kojima is kind of like that with Big Boss. BB is an asshole, warmongering heartless cunt that wanted to militarize the world little by little. But after MGS3, Kojima decided that NO: he is actually a good guy, completely misunderstood by everyone at all times and he literally cannot do anything wrong. Solid Snake is the one Kojima hates the most, but Big Boss is his good boy that dindu nuffin.

What?
Big Boss became exactly that.
He gave birth to PMCs and the war economy and in MGSV he doesn't care about doing good anymore.

>MGS has one of the dumbest, most stupid and simple stories ever
>retarded fanboys making endless threads about them because they are incapable of understanding
Seriously, I believe they could make an MGS with a story at the level of the average COD campaign and you idiots would still make hundreds of threads discussing it and wondering what the fuck it was about.

At this point mods should start banning all MGS and Kojima related threads, they are 100% shitposting done by actual, legitimate 60 IQ idiots.

Or the whole point is that everything is a lie. That was literally the chorus of the Phantom Pain trailer.

You know why he's called Snake Plissken, right?
Escape From New York is a series of movies abut a guy sent to perform a mission, except that he's lied to by everyone and doesn't find out what the REAL mission was until after he's completed it.

People who believe the surface-level narrative of any MGS when the entire series screams at you that you're being mislead the whole time are gullible fucking retards.

Spamming? LEL. This is the first time I've seen anyone mention the guy in months and I made 1 post in regards to him. Don't know who the other anons are. I couldn't care any less about him or shilling him. Stop projecting this reddit boogeyman nonsense.

Then you don't check out the catalog, daily there's a thread about that retard.
And yes, i'm going call anyone who spams those threads a stupid redditor because only reddit cares about literally who ecelebs.

>who is Solidus

I'm not going to argue with you since everything you wrote was false.

Well he's at least a bad guy in TPP because he sold you and sold everyone to save himself and hide.

FYI the trailers literally said mgsv was "the missing link that completes the story"

That was a spook desu. It's the missing link that explains why big boss shows up in both MG games. It's a troll

Yeah but Portable Ops and Peace Walker had that stupid shit too.

You're confusing "is seen by the world as a bad guy" with "the narrator says he is bad".

When are we getting Ghost Babel 2.

Attached: 13-blackchamber22.png (480x432, 6K)

That was already explained by BB being part cyborg in MG2.

Peace Walker did forward the story. We found out how the Patriot AIs were developed.

MG1 and MG2 aren't even needed in this case, since MGS1 revisits Big Boss's goals via Liquid and MGS4 revisits them in several instances too.

Big Boss turned into an asshole and that's never been erased from the story. It's integral to it.

>Peace Walker did forward the story.
So does MGSV. Most of what the game focuses on is admittedly tangential, though.

You dumb nigga. Snakes and Raiden are weapons just like Metal Gear. No normal soldier could hope to defeat one.

From my point of view the Jedi are evil

Please seek treatment for your schizophrenia.

Attached: 1539639572135.jpg (400x400, 22K)

with the series dead user I'm afraid we may never know why

all because they weren't his

This. In the case of ZEKE/PW and Sahelanthropus he doesn't even destroy them, just damages them enough such that he can steal them for himself.

I want a game where you play as Liquid

Attached: 1539230552814.png (470x437, 147K)

I thought PW and V did a good job showing him as a selfish warlord.

>not understanding the boss's will
wew

Kratos? GTA protags?

Blame Kojima's mancrush on him.

>Seeing how well she was being taken care of in Phantom Pain
user, I...

Attached: file.png (1169x1003, 750K)

Literally Patriot propaganda.

Ok retard
Mgs5 has big boss look a like to replace him
Mgs3 has big boss
The other mgs games have snake in them.
REMEMBER SNAKE IS A CLONE OF BIG BOSS AND NOT THE SAME THING DUMBASS.

im sorry he is just too hot

>the MGS team is still there,
is it tho?
kojima productions is its own company now so no

>Helping mujahideen kill the fuck out of russians
>Helping another pointless violent coup in africa
>"He's the good guy!"

Never because literally no one but a handful of people in Yea Forums know that game exists?

>just because you play as him and he doesn't put animals and babies into a blender while laughing manically means he's a good guy

Attached: 1463614676153.jpg (960x960, 175K)