Is there a game company more BASED than CD Projekt Red?

Is there a game company more BASED than CD Projekt Red?

Attached: IMG_20190225_131313_933.jpg (1080x970, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ow1HXyqCw4g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BASED

Warhorse Studios

FUCK China

I wish i could say Square Enix since the FF7R is coming out this year, but after KH3 i have no hope in it being good :(

THEY OWN GOG.COM
OF COURSE THEY WONT MAKE IT EPIC EXLUSIVE
YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1524704190753.jpg (600x600, 41K)

They own gog. It could be only on epic and gog and it wouldn't be an epic store exclusive. This means literally nothing.
That said, cdpr is pretty based and redpilled.

>expecting anything more than mouthbreathing and bandwagon hopping from braindead gamers

I wish they made good games, they seem like a good company. Hopefully Cyberpunk is better than I'm expecting.

They are equals in that regard desu

great, another useful idiot enabling steam monopoly

its going to be GOG exclusive

devil may cry clones have never been good

They own GOG, are you retarded or something?

hopefully they make it gog exclusive, fucking developers won't put their games on gog because it doesn't fuck consumers in the ass enough

It's probably going to be on steam and epic store as well.

Valve, please dont make Half Life 3 an Epic exclusive.

You can buy all the Witcher games on other stores that aren't GOG, hell you can even buy The Witcher 3 on Origin

Is this supposed to be a bad thing? You don't want your games to be DRM free?

He asked about concurrent store exclusivity. And it was retarded.

>monopoly
If you don't understand what a word means you should refrain from using it.

KH3 was a let down right when that fucking Skrillex song started. They had that Utada song in ads for like a fucking year, then they threw that bs into the opening cinematic. Fuck square.

>FF7R is coming out this year
w

Didn't they just get bought out by THQ?

Im gonna go buyfag for this one

Buy it from GOG so they get max revenue. They are based.

thronebreaker was GOG exclusive for a while and it flopped hard, no way they'll do the same for cyberpunk

But they own GOG

Why the fuck would they make it an Epic exclusive?

Why are "gamers" so retarded?

>Buy it from GOG so you don't have to deal with DRM.

ftfy

Let me know when they make video games

not everyone is aware that they own it

CD Projekt Red is basically Bioware if they had never sold out to EA and still had any SOUL

Nah, only GOG and Steam.

Go be irrelevant elsewhere, Epic marketeer.

Nu-Square is hot doodoo garbage

>FF7R is coming out this year
i have never seen any one man be so utterly wrong

God, I really want some new Cyberpunk 2077 news. It's been months, couldn't they have at least released the video they showed the press detailing other ways to finish the quest we all saw?

Throw me a fucking bone here.

Attached: 1549817660973.jpg (352x387, 34K)

I'll be pirating it so I don't have to make a GOG account and be authorised by their server, and because I am not willing to pay for a download license.
CDPR doesn't care about being DRM free, W2 vanilla physical release on PC had securom and the W3 launch day physical copy on PC required a patch to be playable as a form of DRM to prevent people from playing before the official release date.
Death to Steam
Death to GOG
Death to Epic Game Store

based normposter

if we don't get anything in the next month, we won't get shit until e3 lad

>Complaining about electronic music in fucking KH
Cringe

>based
>surviving on one fucking shitty series of storygame shit with bad controls and gameplay for years
The fuck, kids.

Their souls were already sold to the Polish government

>Based CDPR for not being retarded and releasing an Epic exclusive game because they already have their own storefront where they can take 100% of the money
Are people really so desperate to circlejerk CDPR that this is where we're going now?

didn't witcher 1's original release use gfwl? Or am I just misremembering the case I walked past.

Every new detail that comes out about this vaporware makes it seem worse and worse, and only increases backtracking.
>those hourly threads discussing what job and story route anons were going to take
>details release that there are only three classes and they don't change anything and are effectively combat/signs/alchemy, red/blue/green
>those damage number popups
>the WORK IN PROGRESS fine print which may as well say DOWNGRADE IMMINENT
There ain't no point to finishin' a quest by licking your nutsack if it doesn't impact fucking anything, and all CDPR are known for is slightly altering dialogue and never ever interweaving narrative and gameplay.
Can't fucking wait for Destiny 3, now with 4000% more garbage cutscenes.

Deep Silver i think.
But yeah, they worked pretty close together and it seems they are free to choose their handling of the IP.

yeah, they got their own store. why would they?

Nah they got bought THQ Nordic, they've bought quite few studios recently.

I got witcher123 only on GoG, i'm not paying stupid gabe for nothing.

I got it on GoG, no regrets, it's a good game.

Apologizing for harmless jokes is a very unbased and in fact rather cringe thing to do. To do it three times is something else.

Wait what happened? I thought Yea Forums loved Epic Game store?

this

Fucking lying Pollacks. Lied about the Bitcher 3 up until the very last second.

They already said it's going on steam

I hate everything about Skrillex, but that song was pretty neat. I hated almost everything about the game though

I don't think it did but it was buggy as shit and overall bad

I will buy it on GOG and none of you FUCKING FAGGOTS can stop me

Wot did they like about?

Based and DRMfreepilled

Attached: 1486189276772.png (431x539, 171K)

>popular RRREEEEEEEE RRRRREEEEEE
>do I fit in yet?

You are a FUCKING FAGOOT too

>skrillex is just the embodiment of "electronic" music now
zoom zoom, please

Don't talk to a Chicken Chad like that

Attached: 1542849795447.jpg (630x630, 82K)

Wrong, because it's on gog, it will be everywhere. Cause why the hell no?

CDPR are the owners of GOG, of-course they won't make it exclusive... What an idiot.

considering GOG is customer friendly and DRM-free, there's literally nothing wrong with that.

Because Epic doesn't want to share the highest selling time of a game's lifetime.

There is nothing customer friendly about charging for a download. Requiring an account and authorisation sounds like DRM to me. I'll be pirating like any sane person would do.

based and basedpilled

Woah, you‘re telling me the owners of GOG are not gonna make their games exclusive to somebody elses store?

>GOG

>Removed regional pricing on Steam for Thronebreaker for all currencies, except the those currencies that already had regional pricing support on GOG

>Deleted GOGMix, including those that told about worst versions of games on GOG

>customer friendly

They are DRM-free, their customer support is fast (not saying much when compare to Steam and Origin) and make memes on social media, That's it.

Attached: 1525798468480.gif (133x128, 562K)

>There is nothing customer friendly about charging for a download.
So you're poor?

>Requiring an account and authorisation sounds like DRM to me.
Don't tell me you're so lazy that you can't even set up an account

That's the dumbest tweet I've seen this year. Why the fuck would they make it an epic store exclusive when they have their own store?

They didn't fire that marketing guy, apparently.

Why would CD Projekt Red make Cyberpunk 2077 an Epic Store exclusive when they get 100% of revenue on GOG?

Yes.

GOG exclusives don't bother me, simply because I can start the game without an additional bloated client.

Attached: 1531550823552.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

>PCkeks fighting over store clients
Now this is quite pathetic.

Attached: 1534572273882.png (1000x750, 44K)

>owners of gog
>"pls dont make exclusive for a different distributor"
This person is fucking retarded holy shit

Epic store is like a business putting their checkout counter at the 100th floor without an elevator.
>The elevators are too expensive to maintain so we have our customers walk up all these stairs. We believe though that the offering of a free 2 year old cupcake to be sufficient motivation.
Any publisher that puts their game on the epic store is BEYOND GREEDY. Plain and simple.

Attached: 1550811996427.gif (221x196, 980K)

Any company that is able to make a decent game is more based than them.

>CDProject(((Red)))
>based
Yeaaaaaah...no. Remember when the fired this guy?

Attached: GOG employee fired.jpg (555x1199, 115K)

OP should just delete this thread.

why the fuck would the gog owners make their gayme an epic exclusive.

I'm actually gonna buy cyberpunk on GOG

Remember when Trump won and an employee celebrated by taking a dump on someone's desk? Yeah, that was pretty based of them to rape all those libtards

Yeah, it would be kinda nice to have a little more, but I also do want the majority of it to be a surprise. I enjoy thinking about what the game'll be like, but I also know that that line of thinking also leads to over hyping yourself up. Not sure how to feel about it. Also, that Norm pic is comfy. And the text is pretty fitting.

>CD Projekt Red
>Original Creator of The Witcher novel demanded and extorted more money from them and they agree to pay him like a little bitch
>Based

Yeah no

Gwent was GoG exclusive for like 2 weeks but hey, CDPR is sooo based.

>Is there a game company more BASED than CD Projekt Red?
make up your mind Yea Forums
you fags lost your shit when Hollie joined CDPRs social media team,
there's a good chance she's the one who even wrote that tweet
she's great

Attached: Hollie.jpg (1200x814, 102K)

Gog is pretty based so sure. There's a difference between gog owned by these polish guys without drm and epic.

Who?

>HURR DURR WILL YOU PUT YOUR GAME EXCLUSIVELY ON ANOTHER STORE INSTEAD OF SELLING IT ON YOUR OWN PLATFORM (GOG)

youtube.com/watch?v=ow1HXyqCw4g

Attached: PSAccess.jpg (1080x941, 68K)

thronebreaker is a small, indie-ish game and it gets the sales another game if its type would get.

crazy stalker ex girlfriend tier eyes... do want

Attached: OPmom.jpg (350x571, 55K)

Attached: 1545381437144.jpg (1080x970, 344K)

Whoever made that fake article saying it would be must be having an extended giggle.

I've bought some games from GOG but too many times you get an inferior version that gets patches later. I'd rather buy it from Steam to support Valve so they can continue improving Steam.

Based Sapkowski knocking CDPR down a peg.

>Based megacorp PR person acting like a human on social media, he's just like us!

Attached: K7.png (1280x715, 782K)

I feel the opposite, their New Vegas for instance works way better than the one on Steam, i dont know what they've done but the only crashes i have with their version is related to tabbing out, and i have done comparisons using the exact same mod setup with mod organizer, with steam's version i get crashes after 1-2 hours, and ive played over 6 hours no issues with GOG's

I like it more when they're being mean xD wendy's haha

I think they integrated some of the community patches

Would be cool of them to make it be on GOG maybe a few days or a week before steam, their platform is really nice and keeps improving.

I only know they've made their version be able to use 4 gigs so no need for the LAA flag patch, whatever else they've done they've done good

They don't own it. CDP RED and CDP are not the same thing.

>I've bought some games from GOG but too many times you get an inferior version that gets patches later. I'd rather buy it from Steam to support Valve so they can continue improving Steam.

Gog get patches later because devs of the games don't give a fuck about gog, its to small so they prioritize steam patches. Buying games on steam won't change that but its understandable you prefer steam. Anyway there is no way cyberpunk 2077 will have this problem so you may consider buying it there.

Attached: 1530083542819.png (1600x900, 450K)

You'd pass as a Yea Forumseteran.