So Yea Forums...

so Yea Forums, have you accepted the fact that Minecraft Steve will be coming to Super Smash Brothers Ultimate in the DLC package?

Attached: SteveSmashWebsite.jpg_large.jpg (1079x601, 86K)

He's not

Yes.

Attached: 1523295751334.jpg (1920x1920, 249K)

I really don't think he'll be in over Master Chief.

But, he is!

Based

Attached: stevepin.png (960x540, 292K)

Yeah, but he's gonna be #73, not 72

By any means, please post more of these so I can add them to my filter.

Doomguy is getting in over Master Chief! Sorry, Halohomo!

Truth

Glady!

Attached: stevebaseball.png (1259x1049, 1.36M)

He's not

Mii costume

Ho ho ho, don't lie to yourself, steves in!

Attached: Stevewithclass.png (960x960, 786K)

Good morning, Banjo!

W... what? You want me to... p-p-poo in your mouth? What in the world!?

Well... if you put it that way... how can I say no to my best friend?

*pulls down pants*
*squats over Banjo's face as he lies flat on the ground, his eyes twinkling with anticipation*

U-uh... h-here I g--

*PppRRRRRTTTTBBBBBBBLLLLLPPPPPTHHHHHHHHPPPPPPTPPPT*

Oh my god Banjo! Why are you eating it all up? Why are you sucking on each length of ebony log as if it were a candied treat?

M... more?! Are you sure?

...!

Alright, let's see you handle THIS!

*braces arms on desk and squats so low that Banjo's breath gently drifts across his hole*

Nnnngh... nggrhhh...... ahhhghhnnn...

AHHHHHHHHH!!!

*PPPPPPRRRRRRRBBBBBBBBBLLLLLLLHHHHHHHHBHBHHTTTTTPHHHHHHTTTTT*

Oh my god Banjo! Don't touch yourself down there, your hands are filthty! Oh wow, some of my voided excrement is running into your eyes and nose and ears and mouth! You really like my slimy shits huh Banjo? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

...!!!

Look at you, covered in my filth, my waste. You are less than an animal. You are MY TOILET NOW, AREN'T YOU!?

...! (yes)

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPFTT hnnngh squeeze plop*

How's THIS for a leak?

Attached: 698.png (435x637, 370K)

That doesn't make any sense. Both Doomguy and Master Chief are gonna be in.

Why yes, a Creeper Mii costume alongside Steve would be great!

Master Chief's moveset can't just be "guns"
Doomguy has rocket jumping, grappling hook, chainsaw, double jumps, glory kills!

Attached: steverayman.webm (960x540, 1.59M)

(Why?)

cringe

based

Attached: 1528426253323.png (1920x1080, 1.22M)

Mii costume
Your not getting in
Your spamming won't work

Erdrick is Brave, therefore he is #72

I have, which is why I'm not buying the pass if the 5chan leak is real. Congrats to Stevefags I guess.

Attached: colonel-noodle-parappa-the-rapper-2-9.64.jpg (210x240, 17K)

Notch is based and /ourguy/ so I'm fine with Steve being in the game.

What's wrong with the 5chan roster

>not wanting based doomguy

Steve would be lame, but at least his moveset might be fun

>Western trash
No thanks.

ABSOLUTELY
BASED AND REDSTONED

Attached: steve's revenge.webm (1920x1080, 831K)

>YET
>ANOTHER
>SWORD
>USER

NO. STOP.

Hello Discordfags

Attached: 1551072472698.jpg (1280x1112, 277K)

>bent arms and legs

Attached: 1548357680921.gif (400x300, 814K)

>still thinking Steve is in after Verge and everyone that associated with him got BTFO

Attached: 1543463206311.png (577x445, 428K)

The 5chan leak is most likely fake

To be honest, this is a decent mockup compared to many others I've seen.

Master Chief has a thruster pack, assassinations, regenerating shields, and can use shit covey shit like swords and active camo.

I want this to happen solely because the amount of rampant shitposting it will cause will scare off some of the retards who have been shitting up the board worse than usual.

Master Chief would be cool, but I doubt it

I don't even have a switch but I would drop my money so quick if Chief came to finish the fight

It's all just buttering up 3rd parties. If Nintendo knew all the picks would be stupendous, they wouldn't need a season pass because everybody knows the people who buy season passes would've bought them all separately anyway and make more money to boot.

Joker I feel is bait for the pass. Sakurai said that they specifically wanted Joker for the game awards, which means that even Nintendo feels like the others aren't up to snuff as him, even ""bigger names"" like Minecraft Steve.

Erdrick is a literal who outside Japan. He has a lot of history and Dragon Quest is important to RPGs as a whole, but he's just another bland protagonist. I'd prefer the Slime.

Ryu Hyubasa is looked over in the gaming consciousness. Around the same level as the Bubble Bobble dragons. Ninja Gaiden is known as "the NES game with cutscenes" which should be commended, but he'd just be there to add another retro character. I don't care about Gaiden or Dead or Alive so I don't know his personality.

Steve is the worst one of all. It would be the equivalent of putting the Tetris blocks as a playable character. I don't honestly dislike the rest of the picks in the leak, and at worst they just don't interest me. But Steve reeks of marketing bux and out of touch old farts. Very few people unironically want the character in Smash. At least with other popular characters, they have at the very least emotions to bounce off of. Steve is just a painted block man. Microsoft has made it clear that they don't want Steve to change from his blank-state self, even barring him and Alex from Minecraft: Story Mode and the Dungeons commercial.

Doomguy is pretty okay. Might buy him and Joker separately. Don't care about Xenoblade so the Rex Mii Costume is no skin off my back.

Why the FUCK haven't they added shields to the windows 10 edition?

He would be very fun if he does get in, what would his stage be and what songs would he have

Val-fucking-halla! Or a changning stage that goes through a few multi player maps. As for songs; all of them please?! Might be silly but I'd just love Covenant Dance.

They can't both be in.

I see what you mean, honestly, I think the roster is fine, but I would replace Steve with Banjo or Master Chief

yes steve is a bro

Attached: image.jpg (490x490, 27K)

if he does and he's a link clone it will be a giant waste. if he does and he has a fun and cool moveset then it's a good thing

It's nice to see Vergeben BTFO

GUH-HUH

I've accepted that Verge is a massive fraud

Attached: DasVergeben.png (587x148, 12K)

Attached: Virginben.png (304x115, 7K)

Post YFW Steve will be ultimately deconfirmed as playable character.

Attached: 1548638645703.png (480x480, 81K)

Ahhh... Homestar Runner jokes never get old

Attached: 1532097827567.webm (960x540, 852K)

Attached: Banjo-Simulator-FPS.webm (640x480, 61K)

I literally don't get how anyone can think Master Chief could ever EVER be in Smash. Yet I still see retards like this unironically bringing it back to bat constantly.

Attached: happy.jpg (280x330, 19K)

Is steve a good friend?

no

Hell yeah he's cool

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Attached: arino laugh.png (268x309, 86K)

Why not?

Still no proof?
Steve never ever

Attached: 1550949719543.png (510x546, 16K)

> Be Verge
> Get literally everything right
> People still say you're btfo

Maybe for the base roster, but his source was probably fired cause he messed up big time with the last direct

His track record is usually mixed, so he could be wrong about the Minecraft content.

>Get literally everything right
lol

>Be Verge
At that point you should just off yourself

What if we get Banjo first and then Steve

I want this to happen

Attached: 1550088637913.png (587x659, 551K)

Why do people care so much about the Smash roster? Smash is fun and stuff, but it's not the end all be all of video games

It's for the different spins on gameplay & guessing which franchise is going to be in next.
It's all a matter if the franchises you like the most is getting in.

Attached: 1550091213855.jpg (680x509, 54K)

Stevefags are so very full of themselves. They tell Steve is a 100% smash character without even showing anything to support their opinion.

Stevefags will be bullied more than genofags and ashleyfags combined.

more like we bully (you)

Attached: 1549935489537.png (781x659, 111K)

If Banjo does get into smash, it would be nice if he gets a new game or at least a remake of the first two

Gex in Smash celebration post.

Attached: Gex front view.png (203x220, 90K)

Neutral B: (Fire/Switch Weapon) Weapons depend on Loadout, default loadout it [Assault Rifle, Magnum, Frag Grenade], Tap B to swap between firearms, hold B to fire weapon. If using a special loadout, when all ammunition is depleted Master Chief will switch back to his Default one.

Side B: (Throw grenade) Press B to throw whatever grenade you have equipped. Grenades trajectory can be altered by angling Master Chief before throwing.

Down B: (Loadout change) Call for one of the three alternate loadouts: Loadout 1[Shotgun, Dual Submachine Guns, Flashbang Grenade], Loadout 2[Covenant Carbine, Needler, Plasma Grenade], Loudout3[Spartan Laser, Fuel Rod Cannon, Incendiary Grenade]. Deal damage to fill a meter to get access to each level of loadouts, loadout will then take 3 seconds spawn in a container at a random point on the map. Loadout can be attacked and destroyed by opponents.

Up B: (Jet Pack) Master Chief uses his jetpack to gain height.

Attached: Master_Chief_&_Samus.jpg (900x504, 47K)

.....yep he's in boys

Attached: 1549993454245.png (1000x581, 873K)