Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5KMzDVf2Bx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>vn
>game
Kek

Yeah but I cried more to Tomoyo After.

I did but only because I read it when I was like 14

Anything made by Key is going to hurt your manly soul.

Attached: 1436564262182.jpg (600x600, 50K)

>watched After Story for the first time during lunch at work.

Holy fuck that was a mistake.

Attached: 6DBA67CD-9D20-4479-970D-0B7EE7E81C26.jpg (681x679, 83K)

I reread Planetarian on Switch and holy shit, I still cried like a bitch and didn't sleep well that night despite knowing fully well what happens

youtube.com/watch?v=5KMzDVf2Bx4

>when you realize that the she loves him and is just putting her little sister's happiness before her own

I cried.

Attached: giphy.gif (500x281, 992K)

Why he died tho? What was a reason to kill him to begin with?

Yeah and then they brought the girls back to life and it ruined everything

This

Why do VNs offend people. Who cares if they're full games if they're a good read

To take away the last glimmer of hope they gave you

No one wanted that last episode ended with MC suicide

>Best girl's route is locked behind most of another route.
I was so fucking mad about this

Attached: 20180815211930_1.jpg (1920x1080, 568K)

I watched the anime adaptation first, do the other waifs and children die in other routes as well?

I loved that H doujin about how he remarried with her after and they are rising his daughter together

>The entirety of afterstory
It was non stop pain, thank god for the good end.

Didnt play the game but ive seen the anime, wish there was more things like that but also it kind of feels like its aimed at females.

Because at some point a mod said VNs are vidya, even though /jp/ was literally made because of Touhou & VNs

>Shares a route with her sister
>Neither one of them gets a satisfying ending
>Neither one of them is happy
>Neither one got a fan disc
It hurts.

Attached: yande.re 54562 clannad fujibayashi_kyou goto-p seifuku thighhighs.jpg (2409x3344, 3.22M)

The good ending was pussy, the actual ending should have ended with the MC's death. It would have been more impactful & memorable

I was expecting to be able to rebound to her when I found out she was a teacher, like god damn they knew how to tease the fuck out of you.

Attached: 20180815194641_1.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

Considering all the non-vidya threads that hit bump limit on this board, VN threads are the least of your problems.

Clannad is a seinen.
It's aimed at adult male nerds.

user please have a heart, Clannadman suffered enough.

Is lesbian couple from anime background in game as well?

>Implying females will understand Clannad

speaking of VNs, is S;G Elite a good buy? since everything is animated I had concerns that it was missing things compared to the original, but is everything intact?

>a game meant for females
>females not understanding

Come on N word

>Game about a young man goofing off in high school, has a tenuous relationship with his father, gets a tough ass job to provide for his woman
>Aimed at women
Hahahahahaha, that's funny.

>a game meant for females
Uh huh

Wait what?

Why would women play games where your male MC gets girlfriends?
It's like a dude playing an otome game. Totally gay.

Believe it or not girls play male VN for the drama and the romance. Maybe if you talked to girls you would know that.

Attached: 1548159654428.png (500x500, 290K)

>It's like a dude playing an otome game. Totally gay.
N-No it's not!

Attached: 1533306690423.png (126x126, 29K)

Faggot

Who is best girl and why is it Kyo?

If I talked to girls I wouldn't play VNs

>he doesn't want pretty boys to dote on him

Why would anyone want to talk to fujoshits?

Attached: 1543760896905.jpg (900x1280, 152K)

>Actually helps the girl in each route except Tomoyo because it's clear Tomoyo had the least compatibility with Tomoya
>Tomoyo got a fucking after story
Don't get me wrong, I like Tomoyo, but she had to be the least compatible of all the girls and afterstory was pretty fucking weak.

Attached: 70251841_p0.jpg (858x1200, 1.25M)

Absolute GOD tier taste.
She's so cool.

God gave me one ability.
I'm not strong, I'm not handsome, but god damnit I can spot a best girl in any series from a mile away.

Attached: 48811864_p0.jpg (1000x1500, 752K)

>Play tomoyo after
>Her little brother always "accidentally" watches her fucking
>she moans so loud the entire neighborhood knows she's being dicked
>Story is pretty much "Tomoya studies and learns random skills to help others, and all his effort and good will gets him fucked"

What was up with this game?

fpbp

Only during the Sunohara Siblings Arc, that's okay right?

I never played game, only read manga, but isn't he gets ntred in some point?

No. If I remember right, when he gets sick she goes no fap/no sex for years until he confesses again, and she takes care of him all that time.

Didn't he died in the end? And they even didn't resurrected him after, like in main route

Yes. It's a complete shitty downer.
I wouldn't recommend the game, never liked Tomoyo anyway, but her brother's love interest was a pretty cool character. Nice girl.

The worst thing is, he didn't even impregnated her in the end

key thread live

It was too long for me to care by the time After Story began. Dream World is still GOAT

Cried of laughter, yes. Piece of shit game but fun to laugh at.

Attached: 1548631955462.jpg (800x600, 104K)

>Thought dream girl was Nagissa
>My face when Good bye dad

Attached: 1542549003503.jpg (800x800, 102K)

No, I dropped it somewhere in the beginning of After Story because of how insufferable Furukawa was. In fact, it's the only VN I have ever outright dropped, and I've read quite a few in my time. Also
>VN
>game

She looks like cockroach

He dies in Tomoyo after? What kills him?

Get this, he literally is digging out trash from a scrapyard and slips and hits his head, later develops some brain disability from it.

Attached: 41026153_p0.jpg (400x520, 68K)

Cerebral hematoma if I remember right.

What the fuck? A "choke on a pizza" kind of death?
yeah, I'm definitely not reading that.

Everything involving the fucking kid was a fucking snoozefest, Tomoya fighting all them dudes was dumb, the whole subplot with the mother was dumb, Tomoyo refusing to let the kid go was dumb.
Tomoyo's brother's subplot was the only thing I really ended up giving a shit about, I'd check it out for that alone, but I'd drop it instantly after, because it just becomes suffering for the sake of suffering at that point.

It's more a "life is unfair" sort of ending with the irony being if he wasn't out helping everyone else he wouldn't have died.

>the entire ending of Misae's route with the cat
>Ryou telling you not to apologize cause she'll want to forgive you instead of move on
>"Dearest Kotomi, happy birthday"
>The entire end of the Fuko route
>Nog dying
>The entire sunflower field scene
>The flashbacks of Nagisa
>"It's your turn to cry now"

This VN is fucking magical. Family is the one thing everyone shares in common, even those without one. There's a route for everybody. It's written so well. The music is fantastic. FUCK.

Attached: RealLiveEn_2018-02-13_00-58-47.jpg (2560x1920, 429K)

I watched the anime long a go and was absolutely blown away.

I started the VN some weeks ago, and I have to say I'm a bit underwhelmed.

Nagisa dies
"Okay if this kid dies I'm going to lose it"
>Co worker hands him that wrench
"You'll be back so return it"
"Oh so there's a happy ending, thank go-"
Kid dies

Attached: 1520661712815.jpg (575x591, 85K)

I think the one thing I didn't like was routelocking Akio After Story behind completion of regular After Story. Imagine having to go through the absolute heart wrench of After Story but you can't get the true end without going through a pseudo-comedic After Story route first.

I don't know if anything about Akio's story was comedic, it tipped from being normal to actual horror when you realized what was happening.
Really shed some light into how he was a man of his word, and really a child at heart, 0 vengeance after the bullshit.

That's fair enough. Key is such a good developer. Clannad is the best family story ever told, Little Busters is the best friendship story ever told. I can't wait for Summer Pockets to be translated. It's amazing. I can't even read Japanese and it's made me cry multiple times.

I've watched Clannad multiple times in the past 6 years and After Story still makes me cry

Attached: feels.jpg (456x679, 19K)

>That feel when I STILL haven't finished Little Busters.
I have some routes completed but I'm being a lazy faggot.
You are on the money about Key though, friend had me play ReWrite, liked that shit so much I bought every Key VN on steam (Don't care for H, never did) Did not regret that at all.

Attached: Idiotic.jpg (1287x1020, 292K)

Serious question Yea Forums. Is pre-2010 anime still considered to be "weeb" by today's standards? Anime from this decade and the last are like night and day in terms of pacing, story telling, art style, ect. It's a different taste in my opinion.

Attached: 1232483409566.jpg (259x385, 24K)

Try out Kanon and Air. They're fantastic.

Duly noted user, I will try them out when I finally get off my ass and finish Little Busters.

Rinny#0558, add me

>watch Clannad user it's great
>i don't know man it doesn't look like my cup of tea
>WATCH CLANNAD user IT'S THE GREATEST ANIME OF ALL TIME I'LL WATCH THE FIRST EPISODE WITH YOU
>ok fine i have nothing better to do
>get bored fast, characters look and sound annoying
>watch second episode on my own anyway
>still have no feelings for the characters, go back to my shonen and seinen anime
>OMG user YOU HAVE NO HEART AND HAVE SHIT TASTE
fuck Clannad

Attached: 174627412.jpg (480x446, 17K)

Of course. Only anime that isn't weeb is shit from the 80s and 90s when they were ripping off american and european movies and novels.

Just because you're a little bitch it doesn't mean everyone else is, OP.

Fucking this, even wanpanch have more character development and story then this

I haven't read it

I did let some tears out watching the anime though

I will read the VN eventually but I found the anime, especially the second season, to be thoroughly underwhelming.

Clannad is the second most overrated anime of all time. It's fine user. There are thousands of us.

Man, what the fuck happened to the anime adaptions after clannad? They went from alright to putrid fucking shit.
ALSO ANGEL BEATS FUCKING WHEN?

Anime needed 26 episodes and not 13. Because of that, story felt rushed and I have no intentions reading manga

>Clannad is the second most overrated anime of all time
>When Haruhi and Stein;Gate exit
Retard
>ALSO ANGEL BEATS FUCKING WHEN?
Never ever bro :(

>Haruhi
It's dead bruh.

I'm not down for a really crappy adaptation of an okay VN when people continuously incorrectly claim that its better than its source.
Same thing applies to Steins:Gate too. Mediocre VNs that get into the animesphere have cancer fanbases.

Are you talking about Clannad or other Key adaptations?

Because Clannad has 24 episodes for the first season and another 24 for After Story.

Angel Beats!

even hearing tracks from this makes me feel feels

went to all of Clannad media, the ONLY thing that -almost- made me cry was the movie staff roll because it is so beautiful.

the key approach requires adequate pacing to both make you relate to characters and then use your investment in them to crush you mercilessly, and that's why angel beats was such a mixed bag: not enough distance between gags and drama

>gundam is a rip-off of american movies
>a story where the two sides are both morally grey
>the reason the war is won isn't some super oc weapon but sheer force of numbers and shitting out so many mobile suits the antagonists just can't keep up
yea sure, user. If they ripped-off american media the empire in star wars would've won in the end