WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE LEGEND OF RICHTER BELMONT BEGAN

WHERE WERE YOU WHEN THE LEGEND OF RICHTER BELMONT BEGAN

Attached: 1551064989592.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

I was sat at home eating smegma butter when phone ringed

'shuton is kill'

'no'

and you?????

Can someone explain? Did he wall jump off the Pikmin?

But he kill

he dive kicked it while it was on him to recover back on stage

Simon's down air grants him like an extra jump if he hits an opponent. He had a Pikmin attacking him so to recover he down aired on it.
Nobody expected it.

what did he do?

This is game 5 of a losers side rematch that was expected to be an Olimar ditto. The japanese olimar player went Richter game one and went ham, taking the set. He stayed Richter and brought it here despite playing a bit sloppy. Unfortunately he spaghetti'd a great chance later to lose but for a Richter to appear in top 8 and show some hype stuff was great to see.

>ditto
why do smash players do this? is the one extra letter in mirror too long?

What an ass

Attached: 1551067267927.png (720x264, 33K)

They want to emphasize that Smash isn’t a fighting game by using their own terms instead of what the FGC has

He's right though. Jap cocksuckers BTFO

He got curbstomped by mkleo twice while shuton destroyed him in the crew battle for what it's worth

>pic related

Attached: 1550974324027.gif (274x249, 214K)

"mirror match" is a term in literally every kind of competitive game that has unique characters/factions to choose from, it's only smash bros that uses something else

Smash bros isn’t a competitive game either

>jap goes the distance and does the impossible
>loses anyways
>captures the hearts of everyone in the end
Why are they so good at this?

Attached: 1447914229294-e1522474651815.png (759x920, 309K)

Like most people I was playing the intro to Symphony of the Night

Attached: 1543681331797.png (512x416, 54K)

>

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Myran looks like a fucking homeless man, he only got that far because Olimar is bullshit, having all the advantages of a swordie while still being able to camp, looking forward to the nerfs.

Why do purist FGCfags get upset with different communities having different terms?

"Ditto" is used as a reference to pokemon since Smash is such a Nintendo-centric game. People say "Mirrors" too, you know.

He's as ugly on the inside as he is outside.

God bless based shuton for saving us from the horror of Olimar dittos

Too bad Myran is such a fucking weiner

>smash scene develops completely on its own while receiving no help whatsoever from the traditional FGC who scorn and exclude them at every opportunity
>FGChimps get butt blasted when smashfags develop their own terminology
Literally what did you expect

YO did someone say Richter? Richter is like Jojo Joestar, right? Jojo, you know? Richter is like Jojo. Dude, Jojo! Richter is my main until the next meme character comes out for me to pretend to like!

Attached: alphafag.png (882x490, 322K)

Jesus shit like that gets annoying pretty damn quick. No matter what Smashtards say or do I will always play as my man Richter and Lucas cuz I fucking love their games.

Attached: 1536805557689.png (846x524, 754K)

Ditto fits thematically, being a Pokémon and all.