How would you feel if they remade Xenoblade 1 with the same art direction of Xenoblade 2?

How would you feel if they remade Xenoblade 1 with the same art direction of Xenoblade 2?

Attached: muhnado.jpg (1913x1080, 236K)

If they keep Takana as the designer, then sure.

nobody wants to play a xenoblade game twice from level 1

>remaking a whole game just to put this scene in
>when the game is already available on multiple systems
Honestly would feel like a waste of time. XB1 is not that good.

Attached: xb1 hd rerelease remaster (1).jpg (948x499, 198K)

It'd be dogshit

Attached: japanese humor.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

Rather they try to grease the gears with Bandai and try to get Saga remade

Attached: pasted image 0.png (853x480, 520K)

I'd really feel it if
>it included some new end-game zones
>had a couple of DLC characters
>had a more well developed relationship system
>brought some of the improvements to the combat from later games like destroyable body parts or elemental combos

i'd prefer just making 1's artstyle non ps2 looking, cadd some more details here and there and maybe brighten things up a little. but i would be perfectly happy if thye just made xenoblade hd, make the game even more gorgeous, fix shulk's and melia's AI like they did in the 3ds version and maybe add the cut bionis shoulder as a bonus area

When I beat Xenoblade 1 I thought "cool, I can do all the extras and with the full form Monado this time". Ended up dropping it and haven't touched it in 3 years

very understandable but xenoblade ng+ lets you keep your levels, imagine if it didn't

I’d like to see it

Only reason I haven't bought Xeno2 is because I haven't played 1, I would very much like it to come to the switch in any forma really.

xenoblade 1 with the mimicking of tornas combat system so you can effectively have all party members playable on the fly without needing to menu them

would buy desu

xenoblade 1 doesn't really matter much in xenoblade 2 aside from added detail

> they didnt use shulk's xenoblade 2 design for smash ult
missed oppertunity

You don't hate the art direction of 2, you hate the writing

God I hate xeno's 2 art direction, I cannot get over how shitty it looks. I loved xeno 1 but cannot get into 2 solely because of it's bad art. It's the only game to ever make me feel that way

Attached: vomit-1286.jpg (576x379, 44K)

BULLSHIT.

but xenoblade 1 is only ever referenced in the final chapter where klaus is revealed and the final battle skit where shulk kills zanza during 2's final boss

I'd rather them keep the XC1 designs and just up the res, it fits the more serious narrative of the game.

Just imagine some of those scenes in that half chibi style, no thanks.

not including the whole shulk/fiora add-on blade content

Lol no, you're forgetting mythra foresight/malos monado being trinity processor cores, infernal guldo being half of meyneth, all of rhadamanthus

Only if they add the option to hide headgear so that Fiora doesn't spend all the dramatic moments of the game cosplaying as a dragon.

Attached: autism.png (690x1698, 814K)

His 1 design is fine, especially when it was greatly improved from XC1's PS2-tier graphics.

yeah but its just that something about his model in smash ult looks off

its as if his face looks fat compared to his 4 model

>I cannot get over how shitty it looks
Yeah Xenoblade 1 does look shitty

Attached: m_d1f8F9s5KB44vgk-Ugg5U46k7dsFOmqzN0xY9DJew.jpg (928x767, 78K)

Soul vs Soulless.

>Xenocringe: Extra Cringe Edition
How about NO.

Attached: 1331648478591.png (684x684, 454K)

Yeah but in reverse

Imagine thinking that the right looks even remotely good. fucking hell I hate xenoblade 2

Attached: 1483455953219.png (600x592, 433K)

Where should i start with the Xeno series? Xenogears? I don't have a switch or a wii u.

Attached: 1541034898340.png (867x795, 145K)

The left is clearly superior.

left looks like a person, right is your perfect kawaii waifu

Xenogears, Xenosaga, and Xenoblade are all pretty unrelated besides some lore. If you want the whole picture start with xenogears. If you just want to play the games leading up to Xenoblade, just play Xenoblade

Attached: 1514145408331.jpg (4113x1813, 601K)

It's because his face is too small for his head in XC1. It's especially apparent when he's wearing a helmet.

i seriously doubt XC2's DLC was even in development whenever they finished development on Ultimate.

Isn't his XB2 design just his XB1 design in Tanaka's art style?

>left looks like a person

Attached: 1513210255526.png (740x740, 682K)

BORN IN A WORLD OF STRIFE

How does a series' artstyle devolve so badly? I get that it's because they had multiple artists working on the blades and so had to simplify it immensely so that none of them looked too out of place, but still this looks like fucking tumblr fanart.

Attached: yns8if4e5t311.png (1665x1200, 1010K)

What's wrong with your picture? I don't get it.

Clearly Shulk fucked up when remaking the world.

Patrician choice. Saga was tits

The only problem is the eyes, thats literally it you faggots. And its not even a problem, they're just DIFFERENT.

Attached: 1550362110991.jpg (700x1039, 182K)

....no, remake the game sure but keep it like the original instead of the generic anime faces. The world itself in xeno 2 look great but the characters' face are shit

If anything Tanak's art style will save the series

They look like retard moe blobs.

Shulk looks like ass in XC2, so I hope not.

They look like Xenogears

Attached: xenogears_margie_2199.jpg (262x283, 20K)

XC HD/remake should attempt to look like the image below does not need to look like XC2 because XC2 does not look like XC1 it would not be the correct way. It's really that simple

Attached: 5.jpg (980x800, 162K)

Tbh XB1's artstyle was a direct response to how limited the Wii's hardware was. If they had more to work with I'm certain the color palette would have been far more vibrant than it was.

What's the difference?
Ha ha ha

You have the right idea, but XC2drones are under the impression the series was literal garbage before their game stepped in and fixed everything.

As long as they don't fuck up the story with any of that awful shit from XB2 or fuck up the battle system with that horrible gachashit, I'd happily replay it.