This has to be one of the worst written characters ever put into a video game...

This has to be one of the worst written characters ever put into a video game. Who the fuck thought this piece of shit was acceptable. Who are the retards that actually like this trash?

Attached: FEH_Peri_01.png (1184x1917, 1.32M)

What is up with her hair. Looks ugly as hell.

I'd fuck her

That's sad

The pigtails are blood.

>bloodsoaked hair is pink
sure

I'd fuck her and make you watch and then fuck you then the guy that said he'd fuck her

what

Attached: 1496541250467.jpg (300x330, 69K)

I'm fine with her as she is, what triggers me is her support logs with Xander, everyone there is just so uncoherent.

not if I fuck you, fucker

You heard me

Attached: 1537864980582.jpg (926x926, 86K)

Her entire garbage character is incoherent

Laslow's support with her can give a bit more insight into her character but yeah still pretty bad. Basically she had a traumatic experience as a kid and it ruined her ability to discern right from wrong

Seriously, fuck this dumb bitch.

Attached: 52b5db8b676e07517300ea16_58443922ebfca5702f48a0dd_320.jpg (320x404, 72K)

When you mix it with blue it would stain a pink color, yeah.

Her entire personality is "le servant killer xD", it's non-existent. Shit character with a shit fanbase, hell she barely has that

>This has to be one of the worst written characters ever put into a video game.
you can say the same for just about every character in FE fates

Attached: 1539577915690.jpg (126x76, 3K)

>loved Awakening, one of my favorite games
>hated Conquest and Birthright, only liked soundtrack and pre-choice chapters
What does this say about me, Yea Forums?

nah just complete utter shit like Pieri

>one of the cutest girls in the game
>as one dimensional as the rest of the cast
>her special quirk is killing whoever she wants for fun
>everyone just deals with it because who cares she's a royal isn't she so quirky and random?

Attached: 1491156399499.jpg (540x1024, 40K)

On it

Attached: doitfag.png (522x385, 158K)

She's trans btw.

She wouldn't be, if the game actually you know, let you be one of the bad guys.

>one of the cutest girls in the game
Looks like shit so no
>as one dimensional as the rest of the cast
>the rest of the cast so shit so it's okay for her to be even bigger piece of shit
Lol the delusional state of a cancerous Perifag. Neverminding there are developed characters in Fates while she has nearly no personality. She is the worst character in the entire franchise

Homo begone, this thread is for men of taste.

Attached: 1531324665070.png (827x827, 1.39M)

Attached: 51659107_p0.jpg (900x900, 688K)

No it's a thread where we laugh at fucking retards who defend shit characters. Look, we found one.

Wasn't she voted as the least popular female character on both the Western and Japanese poll?

Yep. Everyone hates her. How can Pierifags live with themselves liking such a shit character?

Is liking the boring, two-dimensional Harley Quinn archetype the most universal red flag for shit taste?

Attached: Himiko_Toga_Civilian_Full_Body.png (187x576, 34K)

I said as one dimensional AS THE REST OF THE CAST, I'm not defending neither her nor her piece of shit game, you fucking turdsluper.

Rest of the cast isn't as nearly as one dimensional retard.

No doubt about it