ITT:

Post overpowered and fraudulent characters. I'll start.

Attached: asda-788x443.jpg (788x443, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L5hr-EUTDic
youtube.com/watch?v=ORqdCSylyxA
ssbwiki.com/Tournament:Glitch_6
ssbwiki.com/Tournament:Frostbite_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1548357680921.gif (400x300, 814K)

Wario is 9ft tall

LOOOOL somebody's assblasted that faceroll Ike lost to a character that requires skill

incineroar’s side b
youtu.be/L5hr-EUTDic

you first OP

fe swordies, mainly ike

that's it

more like overpowered and flatulent

Ike, Palutena and Chrom are the main ones.

Forgot to mention inkling.

Dedede, Ike, and thats about it.

>Inkling

Attached: Best Girl.png (1058x1500, 1.12M)

You called?

Attached: lucina-super-smash-bros-for-nintendo-switch-3.63.jpg (210x240, 19K)

drumpf

>

Attached: Smash Ultimate Online.jpg (608x608, 145K)

Fuck off tweek

Attached: Purple.jpg (208x399, 10K)

>Wario the Waifu Destroyer
absolute based. Wario is the only waifu you need.

I feel like a _____ _____

ouch!

Hello mkleo

Literally the only characters that I truly think should be nerfed are Wolf and Ike, and even then they just need minimal nerfs. Just make Wolf's moves actually have end-lag, and fix Ike's godforsaken neutral air, and I'm happy.

I'd say to nerf Snake but really that's just because I have no idea how to deal with him.

Ike doesn't need to be nerfed at all.

has a jigglypuff rest but better in every way
-does not get punished for not landing it or for landing it
-gets it for free in every match
-can be used for recovery along with bike giving him one of the best recoveries in the game
-can not be taken away like with incineroars revenge or little mac KO punch
-fucking keeps it in between stocks
-does not even need to be fully loaded, actually i think is even stronger just before being fully loaded

wario is bullshit and thats not even all, do not get me started on his combos or his goddamned bite

FE fag here, stop acting like a nog man, Wario won against Ike fair and square, salty cunt

Attached: Kyle_Idonthavetime.gif (500x700, 976K)

I disagree.

Wario's getting nerfed, just like K Rool did.

No one besmirches the FE cast. No one.

Just parry his moves I beat Ike's all the time with Jigglypuff all the time and I'm nearing 4 million GSP

Attached: photo_20.jpg (350x350, 27K)

I've only seen one other person playing Wario in weeks.

No you aren't.

>lmao just parry his unpunishable nair bro

like so

Attached: tweek.webm (852x480, 2.89M)

LOW

Looks like someone didn't have enough wario

Attached: lucina.png (502x612, 590K)

It worked out great for Tweek. Learn how to parry.

The only thing that really needs to be fixed is that Wario's Waft acts as a rest move rather than as a regular move when the character doesn't even need it to be S tier. Imagine if Fox from melee had an instakill move and how absurd that would be. People will point out that Tweek didn't even need Waft to win, which only further proves this point. Both players are psychologically affected at all times as everyone knows Wario carries an "I win" button" as insurance. If Waft had it's power cut in half but charged twice as fast, Wario would lose his win button but gain yet another move which would provide more mix ups and give him more recovery options when the bike is unavailable.

This would be a fair change for Wario, which would give more gameplay variety, options and balance out the character effectively. I challenge anyone to point out how this change is unreasonable in any way whatsoever.

fuck that shit was so clean.

How is it possible for Yea Forums janitors to be this braindead fucking stupid?

This is video games you dumb nigger.

you can see him vocalize right before the parry - he KNOWS he's got that shit

you do know that that's unreactable and if he delayed his nair by 2 frames he would have killed wario right there and then

Never thought I'd see the day that people would be calling for WARIO of all people to be nerfed

Attached: 1550514949795.png (1000x563, 622K)

it wasn't a reaction dumdum, it was a hard read

TIER

You'd be surprised how many moves in any game aren't reactable.

THIS IS A FUCKING VIDEO

TRASH

dumb zoomer go to bed

Don't bullshit yourself into believing parrying is easy as the abc's

>people still thinking Ike needs a Nair nerf
>even though Shuton and Tweek proved you can absolutely shut him down with parry
the problem with having a move being so centralized such as Ike's Nair is that once you actually play around it he immediately succumbs to mid-tierdom

Every character needs his to brought to his level and speed. He's the hypest shit

Him complaining about corny characters like Wii Fit and people not playing Legos is the funniest shit I swear

Attached: 1519536732148.png (489x378, 392K)

All I want is
>Minor pichu nerfs so he isnt god-tier
>Nerf Ikes' N-air
>Give wolf some end-lag
That's it, Wario is alright, he's just super weird

>character wins something
>wow please nerf!!!!!!!
shitters

youtube.com/watch?v=ORqdCSylyxA

Attached: 1550612378032.jpg (865x841, 75K)

No inkling nerfs?
The character can literally deal 60 fucking damage in one jab.

and you can punish anything in any fighting game by getting a le hard read xd. Sure you can say that you just parry Ike nairs to beat him but at that point you're not outplaying Ike's nair, you're outplaying the opponent that isn't mixing up his nair timings enough. Not saying that Tweek didn't outplay leo right there but people don't know how easy it is to play around parrying by incorporating timing mixups

I think the video of him getting so tilted by a Luigi after one fucking stock that he bans everyone who tries to play him is even funnier.
LTG is the actual embodiment of that meme with FEfags getting mad about any non-normal-human character.

Cloud
>HURRR DURR HIS RECOVERY IS BAD!!!!!
ah yes a downside that matters very much when he's offstage once or twice a match

*Pichu and Inkling nerf
Actually kinda forgot about woomy, idk why since he and pichu are two strongest characters in the game imo

>and if he delayed his nair by 2 frames
Parries have a 5 frame window, so that would only matter if he got the very end of the window.

>Cloud and Bayo are busted in sm4sh
>Bayo gets nerfed into the ground
>Cloud gets a few hitboxes changed
Why

Pichu used to be a meme character. Let's go back to that...

Just make him deal more self-damage to himself and he'll be alright

I like the video where he starts crying after getting bopped by a Samus.

come on i just want pichu to be toptier so that the basedjak esam gets blown the fuck out every tournament when a pichu outplaces him

Attached: 43e.png (512x256, 134K)

You want it to be as terrible as Macs KO punch? It shouldn’t be taken away. It takes 1:30 seconds to kill and the opponent has to be at 50%.

Am i just an out of date Wario main or is there actually a reason that hes considered top tier in Ultimate?

Ive used him since Brawl and i hated his changes in smash 4. Ive had no success with him in Ultimate

Attached: 1516579268311.jpg (544x626, 98K)

You're out of date. Wario got a lot of good shit in Ultimate.

it needs a power shift just on the basis that no character should have a singular move that utterly dominates his gameplay. Same shit applies to Palutena. I mean even the likes of wolf and lucina mix it up between nair/fair. Shifting power from one move to another in a way that makes them both useful is the best and most interesting type of balance

He has fantastic air mobility in a game where having good aerials is a must have to be top tier.

This is why Mac is the worst character in the game.

What am i missing that makes him amazing now.

Aerial and tilt setups? His fart gimmick?

I mean Ike is a slow strong sword user, he’s never going to be a flashy character.

underrated

I just woke up.
Who did Wario beat now?

Attached: 1517356225988.jpg (600x375, 30K)

any melee player will tell you that playing around jiggly's rest is awful when she can delete a stock whenever she lands a rest-setup on top of having broken aerial mobility and disjoints. Sure wario is nowhere near is bad as melee jiggs but it's still awful to play against when you're spawning with 2 stocks because Wario can delete a stock off of a single landing upair for free once per game

Electric Rats.

>bayonetta is more op but takes more skill
>cloud is braindead as fuck and op, but not as op as bayonetta
>more scrubs shell out 5.99 for cloud
>"wow cloud is popular better not nerf him much!"

>This is why Mac is the worst character in the game.
Imagine being THIS bad

>people bitching about Wario outside of Project M

Attached: 0c3.jpg (680x622, 72K)

Dedede already got nerfed. Gordo spammers are annoying but all you have to do is learn to knock gordos back and you realize those spammers only know how to use that aspect of dedede.

name one character worse than mac

>tfw nobody calling your main broken or braindead

Attached: 1542054675964.png (448x461, 328K)

If you’re going to make Waft reset after a KO then you’d have to decrease the time it takes to fully charge to 1 minute.

But even then that just might turn Wario into a campy characater that waits around for Waft so I wouldn’t even consider that a positive change.

you're waifu

wario would be better if waft didnt exist.

it's a bad mechanic. wario gets a free, super easy to hit with low % kill move every minute and a half.

I'm not saying wario is OP, his kit is balanced around having this meme. I am saying it's lame though.

If is supposed to work like a rest then make it punishable like putting Wario in free fall if the waft is full charged.

get that ass banned

smash babies will never understand what an actual fighting game is, nor what it means to compete, nor what it means for a character to be "broken" or "overpowered".

Keep shitting you diapers as you seethe at whatever character you weren't rooting for happens to win a tournament.

Kirby

not a fighting game btw

That fucking frame 3 nair on pikachu is bullshit.

yes it is

Farting and being gross is wario's character though
Replacing it with something like the shoulder bash would be very soulless

what a fucking loser lmfao can't parry a move you're expecting to come at you.

no it isn’t

Hi! i'm a jokester character!

Attached: ss_1.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

His shoulder bash is already his dash attack though.

it is

Traditional Fighting games are a baby game anyway, all about memorisation and flowcharts.

Also, fighting games tend to fail logistical software evaluation tests because of a number of bad conveyance problems and requirements to look things up to learn them, rather than being able to infer them with just the game alone.

I don't think all of these fucks are overpowered but they're all no fun to play against depending on the player
>Pichu
>Lucina, Chrom, Marth, Roy
>Wolf, Fox
>Dedede gordo spammers
it's less that they're impossible the win against but the way you have to fight them are a fucking chore.

Attached: IMG_0031.png (407x286, 96K)

it isn’t

is

is

That's why characters with KO moves just can't be balanced. You make them like melee jiggs or Ult wario to a much lesser extent where they're absolutely insufferable on top of having KO moves or you make them dogshit like Little Mac/Jiggs/Wario in S4

isn’t

He can keep it being a fart, that's fine. the theme isnt my complaint, the mechanic is.

It could easily be a charged special like many others, or instead of being a kill move, do a ton of damage(like ridley's down special).

Or even just charging faster and actually having some startup frames instead of being an instant smash attack you can combo into.

it is though

>all about memorisation and flowcharts
i can tell you've never played one
>bad conveyance problems and requirements to look things up
brainlet

this would be a good solution

>nobody cries about me anymore

Attached: 1551046925318.png (881x669, 549K)

Nah, just make Wario go into free fall when he uses it is good enough.

It’s not even that broken a move. Tweek whiffed it like 3 times against Leo and he still won without it.

>It's not a REAL fighting game because it can be enjoyed casually.
By your logic, no game is a real game because any game can potentially enjoyed casually by unskilled players.

Leo in GF.

That would also be a considerable change, but either way it's psychologically lopsided for a great character to have an insurance KO move that they don't even need.

Can a drawfag draw Wario raping Lucina please?

the only thing I think of now when I see this nigger is the video of him getting bodied multiple times by a Ganon and muttering "this nigga trash yo" over and over

Palutena needs heavy nerfs, either make her rely more on her zoning or nerf the shit out of it because she gets the best of both worlds with her kit

Just check the boorus bro

Since we're being consistent here, Lucina should probably also not have a move that deletes shields near full charge.

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

I feel like he's gone off the deep end with Smash Ultimate. I feel like he's become even more irrational than ever, which is saying a lot.

>grab down gets nerfed against players that are at 0%
>HOLY SHIT HES GARBAGE NOW!!!!! HE GOT NERFED SO HARD HOLY SHIT F TIER WOW GARBAGE THANK YOU SAKURAI LET ME SUCK YOUR EGGROLL PLEASE

fuck the bandwagon Krool fags, only the real ones remain now

Attached: 1550968925314.jpg (1024x936, 90K)

Crybaby thread?

Mega Man
>you know how people don't like zoning?
>let's design an entire character around it
>also leaf shield lol

Legitimate answer coming through.

Attached: petshop win.png (590x441, 476K)

Seething leffen baby who thinks that Leaf shield is overpowered.

Sure he is, next you'll be telling me that DK's father died in a war somewhere.

Attached: ol.png (625x352, 342K)

At least he can't charge smash attacks.

Now that you mention it I think you're right. I guess I just never come across any Palutenas.

I play Rool because I fucking love DKC, and I'd be playing him whether he was top tier or garbage. I love his personality and the way he looks in Ultimate.

Is that a bug or a feature?

Man, memorising what move can cancel at frame 23-24 into two other moves and which of those moves can cancel into specials on hit is great game design. I love how the only part of the game that's flexible and dynamic is neutral, but how a 'skilled' player only has to win neutral 3-4 times to win, while an 'unskilled' player has to win neutral three times as much to win.

Probably a bug, but I hope it doesn't get patched. Olimar at least needs one downside.

At least play a secondary that takes any skill at all. Please.

If it was a bug, you'd think it would have been patched by now. Seems like a clear oversight.

amen brother

Attached: 1547505454590.png (521x464, 244K)

>still losing to krools

Attached: 1531268542339.jpg (388x384, 27K)

Came here to say this fuck you

We're talking about 100% OJ, right? Like everybody else just took the smash bait, and that's your real agenda isn't it?

I actually main Pac-Man, and secondary K. Rool. But whatever you say, man.

Seconding this

Attached: 1540516641532.gif (320x288, 16K)

Shield breaker is fine. It's super punishable if you miss and it won't fully break a shield unless you charge it up - and good luck with that against anybody even mediocre at the game - or soften up your opponent's shield first.

Fuck. What channel / stream? Wanna watch VoD

I actually enjoy fighting Marth/Lucina. Chrom/Roy would be fine too if they didn't run at mach speeds for some reason.

The #1 least fun opponent is unironically Mii Swordfighter, if they picked all his projectiles. Fortunately almost nobody plays the Mii characters so we don't have to deal with their asshattery very much,

Look for Frostbite 2019 VODs. I dunno how quickly the VODs go up, but the GF might not be available yet.

Wait Wario is good in SSB5? Neat.

Mii Swordfighter is less of a swordie and more of a Knife caught in a windstorm.

Not OP, but people hate him because he's weird. Mango and tweek play him a lot.

False. People hate that he has a rest move. Nobody cares that Wario is otherwise a good character.

Attached: the du-wah-lity of man.png (205x616, 91K)

People hate that he has a rest that takes a century to charge? Just need to grow up then, really. I mean seriously, by the time he has it ready both players (if they're equal) are both down to their last stocks. Just play defensively if you want.

even a total blowout will rarely be faster than 2 minutes and will pretty much never breach 30 seconds, most matches were lasting like 3-4 minutes which is enough for 3 dumps

No character needs heavy nerfs, the high tiers are all neck and neck with each other. Palutena hasn't even won anything afaik.

Palutena doesn't need nerfs. She's got a good kit, but she's not broken. The only """problem""" with Palutena is that if you don't know how to handle the vs. Palutena matchup then you're going to get dumpstered by any competent Palutena player. An argument could be made over whether or not Palutena is a well-designed character because of this, but at the end of the day there's no way to change this without either throwing out and redoing her moveset or just nerfing her into oblivion.

Where the FUCK was yeti this tournament? Minnesota isn't that far from Michigan is it?

there you go

Attached: wario chadland.png (1280x964, 1.76M)

Out at 97th.

>this anatomy
I can't even get hard, this is so retarded looking

Fuck those cunt. Only character that's outright unfun to fight

Why are you ignoring incineroar?

Now that you mention it, it does look like Lucina's ass is on backwards.

Either way, based Wario farting on FE.

Wario has taken multiple tournaments over all these characters in the span of one single month

No he hasn't.

...can you post tournament results, then? You've piqued my interest.

>oppai Lucina
Why do people do this?

ssbwiki.com/Tournament:Glitch_6
ssbwiki.com/Tournament:Frostbite_2019

Holy.
Fucking.
Shit.
Well damn. I guess wario is hated for good reason then.

palutena has been slowly dropping in the tierlist since she came out.

dont you got school in the morning?

>He has fantastic air mobility
He always had desu.

So is it good or not that there's multiple "OP" characters in the game?

>best player isnt playing FE
>fuck him

So its just one player doing well with him and isnt even his only character.

shit, Tweek made over 5k in one tournament
thats legit insane

But Wario is the strongest even outside this game's gameplay, he can't even die that nigga will put himself on fire to melt ice just because it's boring to just break that ice i wouldn't be surprised if he disintegrates himself to teleport.

>none of you niggas impress me
>says the loser to the guy who 3 stocked him
fucking wat

Attached: 1550342627860.gif (329x563, 164K)

The RENT is FREE with this one

>can't suck for an hour straight anymore
>something that nobody did past launch anyways since people don't fall for it anymore
>OOOH NONONONO CROCODILES BTTFFOOOOOO

That's pitiful, it really reminds me how poverty tier fighting games are for pros

Yeah, compared to those MOBAs and CS tournaments 5k is basically like 16th place or something

>even a total blowout will rarely be faster than 2 minutes and will pretty much never breach 30 seconds, most matches were lasting like 3-4 minutes which is enough for 3 dumps
Most matches end before a second waft even comes into play, you'd know this if you actually watched tournament matches.
It's not like people blow the waft the moment it is full.

*pulls out 2 purples*

Attached: 600px-Olimar_SSBU.png (600x600, 253K)

Attached: Pac Attack.jpg (1600x900, 183K)

How good is Olimar

very

He's good, but shitters generally avoid playing him. I've only seen around two people play him online, so he's less obnoxious than someone like Ike or Palutena.

Glad to see that nobody hates Peach/Daisy
I try to play fair and square, only pulling out my cheap strategies when the opponent is a total shitter

Attached: 1549672793784.jpg (250x250, 38K)