Alright Yea Forums, you got me. Ive been on and off on this game for weeks...

Alright Yea Forums, you got me. Ive been on and off on this game for weeks, trying dead end after dead end and getting generally bored. I just tried the one last path that got me to the city.
Holy fuck
The atmosphere, the music, the sense of dread, the hornet cutscen, the duels with the guards in the pounding rain as I parry their blows mid-air. I feel like I finally get what you all are talking about. For anyone else out there whos midling around Greenpath and "not feeling it": DO NOT GIVE UP. I cannot wait to see what the rest of the game has for me and pray this isnt the peak

Attached: cp_thumbs__0001_Life.jpg (282x261, 27K)

>Tumblr art
No thanks. Never.

It took almost too long to get there but once you get there its fuckin great

Literal video kino

Why are there so many fucking Hollow Knight threads every day?

I also got into it very recently, almost finished the game, collected everything, just have to go to the temple and start what I assume is the last segment of the game. But before that I want to finish the zote statue challenge (I'm at round five) and the godseeker stuff, kinda burned out though because the last boss I beat was Nightmare King Grimm, that fight was awful.

>tumblr art
bait or a retard or maybe both

Extremely popular game with a sequel just announced

if you go about as much as possible without spoilers the games charm and mystery will be well worth it the entire way

>Extremely popular game

Reminder that despite this, only 15% of its playerbase has actually beaten the game.

>the hornet cutscen

What about 'em...?

So what? It's actually challenging unlike most of the casual shit released these days

Its a good cutscene m8

>Sisters of Battle
How can a simple boss rush mode be so fucking good?

Attached: 1432201283298.gif (400x361, 916K)

Love

>My Magical Baby Pony Adventure 3 Deluxe feat. EZ GuideĀ© is the best game ever made because it has a 100% clear rating

Literally what are you on about

>For anyone else out there whos midling around Greenpath and "not feeling it"
But I already loved it the moment I reached Dirthmouth?
And Fungal Wastes with the Mantis Village is already kino, how can you not like that part?

i'm guessing op got lost for too long in the jellyfish zone / the dark caves after the trio fight
that can turn off anyone
also maybe not understanding how fast travel works

At Black Egg where the marker is and nothing happens. What do?

You sequence broke, you were supposed to find a statue that will mark 3 things you seek to open up that egg

In the city?

For NKG I went with Sharp Shadow and Dashmaster.
When he did the diagonal dive, I dashed through him.
When he pulls back to do the uppercut, I dashed through him.
When he summons dragons, if he was close enough, I dashed through him. If not I just jumped them.
When he did flame geysers I actually hit him with the nail.
When he turned into a pufferfish, no damage possible.

Not even him but fuck you're a brainlet. You equated the percentage of people who own and have beaten the game to the quality of the game, so user just elaborated on your point for you.

Explore the map.
You have to kill Pokemon the TILF, Light the Pervert, and Juno the Absolute madlad.

...in the city?

You need to find the graveyard

No, the whole map
Get exploring nigga this some Salt and Symphony of the Prime Verge we got going on.

So 85% of players are bitches

Attached: download_20190224_222414.jpg (1536x2048, 250K)

you got the hollow knight mark once you inspect the statue in the city of tear, and you will get dreamers mark on map once you inspect the statue in the resting ground.

Normally you will get to the city of tear first so that's normal

I didn't beat every game I got as a kid either, it's actually become something I only started doing as I got older, and believe it or not, kids still play video games. I'm surprised the true ending has a clear rate as high as it does

>getting to the city before the resting grounds is "sequence breaking"

>You equated the percentage of people who own and have beaten the game to the quality of the game
citation needed

Shouldn't we able by this point to make out the "intended" order of the areas just by looking at the normal enemies' health and classifying them by amount?
I mean, the wiki has a list of all the health "bars" already.