Give one reason why Incineroar is a bad Smash inclusion and no "he is dumb" isn't an argument

Give one reason why Incineroar is a bad Smash inclusion and no "he is dumb" isn't an argument

Attached: Incinechad.png (657x351, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ndw.jp/pokemon-ranking/
youtu.be/L5hr-EUTDic
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#single
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#double
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#wcs
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/sm/#wcs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because Pokemon Sun and Moon is shit and doesn't deserve Smash representation. Fuck you, fuck that bara cat, and the fursuit owl

Give one reason why Incineroar is a good Smash inclusion and no " He's a wrestler/grappler " isn't an argument when Bowser has been dropkicking & slamming his opponents since Smash 4, while Donkey Kong has more uniqueness that relates to grab & has been a character with consistently good grab reward since Smash 64

Attached: 2 DK.png (1800x1800, 2.17M)

People wanted Decidueye instead

shut it tranny

Attached: 1548355906898.jpg (1536x2048, 416K)

literally no one knows who he is
plus at this point more pokemon is like asking for a 10th fire emblem character. basically overkill

Smogoncat

I'd rather have 10 new pokemon than yet another blue haired fuckboy with a sword from a shitty gacha

Because he's fun to play and has a fun personality

Attached: 1544660927172.jpg (1200x800, 140K)

>Has the personality of a 4th fire/fighting type.

why

Better Pokemon reps
There are unironically more fire users than there are sword users in Smash

he is dumb

> Fire users
So any character that has fire in their moves? Is Kirby a fire user because of his dash attack?

Because people still want Gardevoir.

Terrible design, plays like shit and Sakurai only chose him over the actual popular gen 7 starter to subvert our expectations.

Yeah, otherwise you'd have to place both Links and Robin under projectile character instead of sword users.

I won't because I think he's a fantastic addition.

as far as a pokemon rep goes its very dull
give me a pocket Monster not a pocket guy in fursuit

i wanna play some weird fish faggot or a bird or something

Instead of a Pokemon with a more unique body type they decided to go with a basic humanoid.

>calling incineroar literal who
>even though he's part of the most successful franchise ever
>sun and moon sold the best of any pokemon game

OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHA

Because he’s not iconic in the slightest, he’s another in a set of forgettable, throwaway final starter evolutions to go alongside Samurott, Primarina, and whatever the hell Chespin’s final evo was, designed only on the merit to be a cheap mascot to sell toys. Thing didn’t even break Top 10 for his own game, and I guarantee he’d be even farther down if the poll included the entire spectrum of Pokemon instead.
>ndw.jp/pokemon-ranking/
Frankly, I don’t even agree with the idea that Pokemon deserved a newcomer this game, I think that the recent Pokemon games as of late have been ranged from disappointing, mediocre shows of laziness to absolute irredeemable trash fires, and the idea that Game Freak’s getting rewarded for their laziness by having one of their uninspired toy mascots be considered a “Nintendo All-Star” sickens me deep down inside, when other teams inside Nintendo work at least twice as hard to attempt to achieve results & have nothing to show for it. That having been said, if forced to pick a Pokemon for Ultimate to represent Sun & Moon, I’d either go Tapu Koko, Nihilego, or Silvaly for something unorthodox that could present an interesting moveset choice, and barring that, I’d probably default to my favorites introduced in Gen VII, Bewear or Nihilego-Fused Lusamine.

Attached: 4FDF277D-D5CD-40B2-AD1D-D82C3E453AC8.gif (500x240, 998K)

these guys get it

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wheeeze
BAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

Attached: completely irrelevant.png (225x357, 60K)

Attached: 040.jpg (882x624, 72K)

he's fun to play as

I didn't. His support dissipated immediately when Ivysaur was shown to be coming back. Most who wanted him just wanted the starter type triangle to be completed. "We NEED a grass starter to complete the triangle." That was the comment I saw whenever he was brought up.

Attached: 276337864333.png (1280x514, 241K)

will we ever get a playable pokemon thats interesting?

Attached: 250px-781Dhelmise.png (250x250, 52K)

Because you could've gotten much of the exact same moveset only more interesting if you used fucking Machamp.

He's ugly and has an awful voice

FUCKING MAXIMUM SEETHING

Attached: F6E695D1-6A58-426E-B58E-6D38FC295FED.jpg (251x201, 14K)

bowser isn't a wrestler. just because he has a grab and a dropkick doesn't mean he fits that archetype

>ask question
>answer it
>HAHAHAHA SEETHING

calm down op

could you imagine if machamp dashed on all fours, except since he has extra arms he ran across the floor like a fucking house centipede

I'm not OP you mongrel. Cry more Grinchf

Attached: CDF87516-F9B0-417D-916B-54E1800A4411.png (490x303, 127K)

>i almost had to face the fact that I was wrong, but I see here you replied to more than one person. heheheheh tough luck, kid

There are enough genwun pokemon. Piss off

This. Pokemon is so fucking unbelievably bad now, and the only thing worse are its fanboys.

Attached: 1535088603001.png (265x213, 35K)

It makes Incineroar come across as a product to sell.
TPCi should be less forceful or at least less obvious about promoting things

Attached: GrenAsh.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

I'm not asking for Machamp, just pointing out that Incineroar's body and abilities are generic and uninteresting.

This entire letter is kind of horrifying to read.

Attached: 1444411862761.png (457x472, 198K)

>Mario: Gets a mook as a fighter.
>Zelda: Gets some redesigns; newer entry characters get to be assist trophies.
>Pokemon: Must have a 'mon who is particularly relevant in some capacity.

Attached: MarioSit.png (196x197, 34K)

>generic
>uninteresting
Nice buzzwords, kid

>Everyone who dislike Incineroar is a Grinchfag
>Can't even write fag
Dickhead, I hate Incineroar for Masuda bullshit. Not everyone who hate Incineroar was a Grinch fuck, I hated that leak too.

they could've used an ultra beast to rep gen 7 instead of another starter pokemon

Let them hate the cat. He will only grow stronger because of it.

Attached: 1546054095705.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

piranha plant was made for the developers, not the fans

Because now we won't get chicken chan as a S&M pokemon trainer.

Attached: 68747470733a2f2f617263686976652d6d656469612e6e79616675752e6f72672f76702f696d6167652f313437382f37312f (250x419, 81K)

>can't reply with facts or logic
hope they make incineroar a hot anime girl to trigger barafags like bowsette

Attached: 1537797770085.jpg (1500x2300, 425K)

>face I was wrong
but he's not bringing up any points

If he's highly used in his own game, then he's factually popular. You literally cannot refute this or else you would have.

Post Pokémon that would be fun or interesting fighters

Attached: 13395164-B8DD-496F-9F74-3F467030CB8E.jpg (770x562, 76K)

Because both the alternative would have offered more than "muh personality".

Attached: Primarina15.png (800x559, 289K)

>genwun pokemon #987528970
>interesting

Why is the first/iconic design the echo? shouldn't it be the other way?

Landorus Therian is my favorite Pokemon. He was robbed of being in Smash for that shill ‘mon Marshadow who was forced into a Kanto retelling that it has no business being in.

>Muh archetypes

I love his side b
youtu.be/L5hr-EUTDic

The moveset is what matters who cares what generation it’s from
I just found the image and edited the echo symbol on

And yet none of the heavies play anything like Incineroar

I don't want pokemon but instead another trainer who uses 3.
what would be even better is if they used villain team leaders like Giovanni, Cyrus etc.
Guzma with his Golisopod, Ariados, and Pinsir would be dope as shit.

Attached: 61961490_p5.jpg (629x573, 102K)

>Change Bowser’s side-b and side smash to go from mock Godzilla part wrestler.
>Neat, if Sakurai continues this then maybe we can get his actual voice and a more accurate depiction.
>Down smash changed to beastal clawing.
>Forward and back throw are still the same move.
>N-air is still whatever the fuck it is.
>Brawl voice is still around.

Attached: FAA9C590-A842-4DAB-A5CF-E0238E9FA1BE.png (950x534, 903K)

Villain trainers would be sick. Or even pic related despite being more gen 1 would be fucking rad

Attached: 52473B82-071D-4B11-9D08-8FC00C55A347.jpg (2896x2896, 569K)

Because Zangief would've been a better addition, and he can do everything Incinashit can do but better.

Interesting idea in pic related, but my main problem stems from the fact it’s literally the same 3 starter mons that are already playable but at different evolutionary points. I’d think a villain trainer would be a better option.

he is a lame addition considering everyone would forget about him had he not been added ala Zoroark

meanwhile they are characters not added that will still be vouched for in the next game

Inceneroar is just expendable and don't see the necessity and seems like a lame copout to just add a pokemon when we really have enough really

see

Because belongs to Undertale.

He's a bit boring for the final character reveal. Side B is fun but everything else is just lame. would Rather play Donkey Kong or Bowser for the same play style but better. What I'm confused about is why incineroar fans have to justify their taste by making multiple threads about the character and calling people seething ginchtards for being underwhelmed at the character. Even the Plant shitposting died down alot.

Attached: 16055poster.jpg (900x677, 55K)

What is this meant to indicate?

>the idea that Game Freak’s getting rewarded for their laziness by having one of their uninspired toy mascots be considered a “Nintendo All-Star” sickens me deep down inside,

You hit the nail on the head for me right here.

Attached: 1550604494286.jpg (784x1100, 869K)

>you are angry, therefore i win

>favorite pokemon
>what is this meant to indicate
Are you serious?

see He's clearly a fan favorite

He is ugly and

Attached: 041.jpg (658x466, 79K)

Minecraft Steve
>Ugggh it doesn't matter how interesting his moveset would be he doesn't have any character
Incineroar
>Uggh it doesn't matter if he has a ton of character his moveset isn't interesting enough
Make up your mind smashies

Because he is the worst possible choice.
We didn't need another Pokémon.
We didn't need another starter.
I personally didn't need another final evolution.
But we DEFINITELY didn't need the lamest of the three final evolutions.
So many great Alolan choices, and you go with the most cliché one. Despite disliking Tapu Koko, he might actually have been unique enough to warrant a spot over Incineroar. But again, we didn't need another Pokémon, and it was a waste of time to develop a moveset for him and reveal him last. It's like they're obligated to give Pokémon something when they don't warrant it these days.
And I picked Litten.

Attached: 1515967872577.png (500x381, 168K)

You're proving my point

Whoever designed this must have a bad time.

Smash doesn't "need" anyone, it already has 70 characters full of gaming's greatest mascots. Also nice buzzwords there bucko, all you chumps can say is that he's lame and looks dumb yet never explain why

You are dumb

he's fun and your gay
/thread
based

If I had to pick a gen 7 pokemon with a sliver of a chance it'd be pic related or Tapu Koko. If I was allowed to pick other things from gen 7 I also feel like toucannon could be neat and would be a fun way of repping the early route birds that every pokemon game has.

Attached: kommoo.png (540x540, 192K)

>Being a slotfag
Pathetic.

>Minecraft Steve
This is just a response to the first part of your post it's mostly because of pic related but that is sometimes used as an genuine argument against his inclusion

Attached: Steve(2).png (661x454, 223K)

>Are you serious?
>Favorite Pokemon in a rubbing app
Yeah, I am. What do does this prove? That people like to rub his crotch?

At times incineroar can give me hell, but I don't blame the character or his tools, I blame myself for no being good enough to fight him off right. My skills in smash is average at best. Not good, great or pro, just plain average.

>What's 2 + 2?
And no, don't say 4. Give me a real answer.

I'm proving your point wrong wrong, you mean, right?

>what does the fact that he's literally a favorite prove?
You're purposely being intellectually dishonest

>wrong wrong

Attached: sponge think.gif (499x365, 291K)

No, I'm not, because there are legitimate popularity polls that are completely without the context of an app where you rub your Pokemon have at least 11 other Pokemon over him in popularity.

>math analogy

Not that user, but you are using a bullshit excuse. You are saying that a small game mode that many people don't use and have no purpose in online battles is a perfect example for a character popularity, when in reality, we have official polls telling you who is popular.

>Massive wrestlefag
>Love Pokemon
>Even the ones that are mostly hated like XY/SunMoon
>Hate Incineroar
The problem is that he's so generic and boring. Sure he does a closeline, German suplex, what have you, but they never go outside of that. He's so by the books he's boring to even look at
>Slow character that can do big damage with a down special counter
I was actually really excited when I saw his Irish Whip move in action, but that's the only move he has that's enjoyable to use or even see.
They should of just had the Mask Royal be playable and have Incineroar as the final smash for a tag team move.

Attached: 1519505509661.jpg (411x412, 31K)

I'm just kinda sick of pokemon. It isn't exclusive to incineroar. I think Lucario was a bad inclusion, Puff was a bad inclusion, Pichu was a bad inclusion, and if it's a bad day for me, I'd even say Mewtwo probably didn't need a spot.

Pokemon in smash is the biggest relevancy argument there is, I feel. But that's with my idealized version of smash. If you want to go by what's actually in the game then literally no-one is a "bad" inclusion, if they were, then they simply wouldn't be in the game to begin with. The chinks at nintendo put who they want in, period.

>no math apology
lol

I don't think I've ever seen one single post annihilate so many anuses in a single thread just for being right.

Attached: 1542946916646.jpg (570x1477, 229K)

Buzzwole would've been better

Attached: 1484267923206.png (352x356, 249K)

>You are saying that a small game mode that many people don't use
How do you even know? You don't speak for everyone. Millions of people bought the game. What's you're sample size, huh?

First off,
>app
This already proof you have no clue what you're talking about.
Second, you can't dismiss a fact just because it proves you wrong, so yeah, you're being very intellectually dishonest.

It's not right at all, and it's already been proven that Inceneroar is highly popular. But you just wanted to upboat yourself, i guess

>Cucked by Lucario in Brawl
>Cucked by Greninja when his generation was remade
It's not fair.

Attached: 1528260832093.png (1526x1600, 997K)

I know what Poke Refresh is, and it's no different than a side app where you rub your Pokemon.

>you can't dismiss a fact just because it proves you wrong
And that fact is what? That people like rubbing Incineroar the most? Sure, I can't disprove that. But if you honestly think that this is a proper indication of his popularity you are reaching. There are ACTUAL polls that prove Incineroar is not that popular.

Attached: Pokemon_SUMO_Popularity_Nintendo_Dream2.jpg (1499x934, 608K)

itt: bootyblasted owlfags and grinchfags who will never be able to seethe based roar off the roster

Attached: 1546977023649.png (598x559, 597K)

>DUDE SMASH CAN LITERALLY ADD CHARACTERS FOREVER LMAO

Attached: 1542826783486.png (689x758, 27K)

ah, forgot geninja too. There's too many pokemon.

Stay salty slotfag

Never seen this before, but it looks infinitely better than the stupid firecat.

You're still retarded.

Smash was a mistake

At least I'm not worked into a seethe.

can you faggots actually make arguments for your opinions because i'm genuinely interested in the arguments for/against slotfagging

>I know what Poke Refresh is,
More like you googled it after you got rekt.
>But if you honestly think that this is a proper indication of his popularity you are reaching.
You know that it requires you to WALK AROUND with it, right? Not to mention the fact that you had to ACTIVELY CHOOSE it at the start of the game or trade for it. Why would they willing CHOOSE to walk around with it if they didn't like it? Like I said, you are intellectually dishonest and have no clue what you're talking about
>here are ACTUAL polls that prove Incineroar is not that popular.
>12/87
>not popular

>Beaten by three recolors and the Pikaclone of the generation

Greninja could have been a far cooler fighter had Sakurai waited on putting it in. Spikes for stage control, Haze for a smokescreen, U-Turn for a hit and run move. There's all this potential that gets tossed out for a counter down-b and a gimmick ghost move that Greninja itself never uses.

Attached: Greninja.png (811x460, 667K)

>pikaclone
You mean pokemon literally modeled after the most popular pokemon in the entire world? Wow, you sure pwnz0r'd me! Come back when you get a real argument

>he idea that Game Freak’s getting rewarded for their laziness by having one of their uninspired toy mascots be considered a “Nintendo All-Star” sickens me deep down inside
imagine taking the roster of a casual party game this seriously. yikes!

Attached: 1541103575637.png (307x279, 116K)

Frankly I'm fucking sick of him choosing Pokemon before players know what they are than choosing ones already proven to be popular for reasons like this.

Calm down autistic I wasn't the guy you were arguing with. Your shillmon still sucks lol.

>hahaha le epic salt, look mommy I posted it again

Attached: ex3xwox6cmr11.png (1083x1128, 51K)

>More like you googled it after you got rekt.
I own Moon

>Why would they willing CHOOSE to walk around with it if they didn't like it?
Purely for stat purposes? Maybe people choose Incineroar because in the context of Sun and Moon he is a good Pokemon? Ever consider that not everyone chooses a starter based on what they like. Poke Refresh also has the benefit of raising affection which can allow you Pokemon to survive certain hits. This is what you don't seem to get, in the context of the game, there are actual reasons to choose certain Pokemon over others or do certain things like refresh. In terms of a popularity poll there is no incentive, you just vote for who you like.

>12/87
That is at best an indication that it isn't unpopular. Top 5 is actually popular.

>imagine taking the roster of a casual party game this seriously. yikes!

This is a fine opinion to hold, but don't let me catch you complaining about any other smash pick because you've forfeited the right to do so.

So you don't like him because he doesn't do enough obscure wrestling moves.

>throwaway final starter evolutions to go alongside Samurott, Primarina
Except Primarina is actually popular.

not liking a character is fine. being "sickened deep down inside" by a character is cringe to the max.

Attached: 1547517676141.png (748x502, 40K)

I-I'M NOT SALTY! I HAVE A FOLDER FULL OF WOJAK EDITS TO PROVE HOW CALM AND REASONABLE I AM! REEEEE!

This coming from a nigger with a folder full of different Incineroar pictures just to gloat epic style at anonymous people on an Indian macaroni art forum.

Fair enough, I didn't read the post you replied to tbqhwyfam. Carry on, barafag.

>ghost move that Greninja itself never uses.
It learns it by leveling up. Plus, it fits the ninja theme.
He's OBJECTIVELY popular. Stay mad. Also, nice ad hom

>I own Moon
Yeah, okay. If you say so.
>Purely for stat purposes?
Are you serious? It's stats aren't even that good.
>Ever consider that not everyone chooses a starter based on what they like.
Did YOU ever consider that just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one does? Did you ever consider that they can just box it if they didn't want to use it?
>there are actual reasons to choose certain Pokemon over others or do certain things like refresh.
Except Inceneroar isn't even that good. And you can use refresh on LITERALLY any pokemon in your possession and get the exact same effects
>That is at best an indication that it isn't unpopular
It's the top 86%. Piss off with you're arbitrary definitions

he's terrible as a pokemon but he's a great fit for smash, his taunts after hitting a move are amazing and his jab combo into point down is perfect

I personally feel like his and Greninja's inclusion in Smash doesn't work because the starter trios are supposed to be equal with each other. With them being added while their games are in development/before their released, it diminishes that idea and at that point, why even give the player a choice in the matter if you are going to promote one of them over the other two?

That makes no sense. One is GOING to be more popular, there is no way to stop or contest this. Charizard shilling didn't start until Gen 4 but long beofre that he was considered the best starter. This shit is going to happen, why not capitalize on it? Your not telling anyone they were wrong, and you're not removing the option to choose a different favorite or have a choice

>Did YOU ever consider that just because you don't like it doesn't mean no one does? Did you ever consider that they can just box it if they didn't want to use it?
Except I never said that. I'm just calling you out on your bullshit using refresh as an indicator for it's popularity

>Except Inceneroar isn't even that good
It's one of the best in VGC user.

>It's the top 86%. Piss off with you're arbitrary definitions
It's not arbitrary. It's called top 5 for a reason, hell, only the top 3 actually ended up on the cover of that Nintendo Dream. Coming in 12 doesn't mean shit, especially not for a starter Pokemon.

People will complain as soon as "their inclusion" don't get in.

>Only use is to smack Gardevior and Medicham with super effective damage who get outsped anyway.
>One out of many other ninja techniques that would be more practical in comparison.
>Implying Naruto teleportation is fitting.
Methinks Sakurai asked for the move and GameFreak reciprocated so that he can give us a trailer and work on his waifu some more.

Attached: Sakurai.jpg (325x277, 38K)

>fire/fighting
But he is fire/dark?

because he looks like someone fit for a fighting game

He should have been in Pokken instead. At least he could have actually stood out moveset wise.

this, been holding out on a good gen 3 rep for ages
deoxys was fucking robbed

>no fucking lobby thread

Alright seriously why all the Smash shit talk and no lobby?

I honestly like him. I feel like he’s a bad inclusion in a sense, but not because of his character. It’s his moveset design. They made a grappler that cant get past zoning. It’s so fucking stupid. Incineroar could be a lot better if they gave him tools to deal with projectiles. You know, like any sensible developer would.

Bowser doesn’t use wrestling moves, you stupid fuck

It's not necessarily that he's a bad inclusion, but that decidueye would have been a better one

>But we DEFINITELY didn't need the lamest of the three final evolutions.
i agree with the other stuff but do you really think incineroar is the worst? the others are easily just as bad and imo far worse

Charizard's popularity was gained naturally from the fans. One of the reasons Pikachu was chosen as the mascot of the franchise was because it was one of the early game Pokemon that stood out and wasn't one of the three starter pokemon.

Out of all the Smash fighters who have voices people complain about, Bowser is the most baffling one to me just due to how inconsistent it is with the other Mario characters. All of the Donkey Kong fighters sound like animals, and all of the Pikmin and Animal Crossing fighters give dead silence from their mouths. On the other hand, Bowser Jr. and the Koopalings have their classic voices while Bowser is just left with a Godzilla imitation only used in a few select instances like Super Mario 64 (and not even ALL of his voice clips from 64).

So was greninja's, though the conspiritard in me believes that they made delphox and chesnaught intentionally ugly as shit so that'd happen

>I'm just calling you out on your bullshit using refresh as an indicator for it's popularity
Except your own poll proved that it was, too.
>It's one of the best in VGC
Wanna try that again?
>It's not arbitrary
It's completely arbitrary. Are you gonna sit there and say that 86% is a failing grade?
>it's not used in smogon, so it shouldn't be in
Base samurai dabbing on the smogoncucks.

Attached: top30onlinemons.png (277x583, 117K)

as a fellow conspiratard I don't think that's out of the realm of possibility. Then again I do also think IntSys is starting to do similar things with FE characters.

This is singles. He said VGC. Also why do all of you incineroar fans speak the same way?

>Pikmin and Animal Crossing fighters give dead silence

I hate this just because we don't get Olimar's absurdly deep voice to go with any of his moves.

There's none. At least none that doesn't apply to other characters in Smash.
He's honestly one of the most fun newcomer of this game, with K.Rool and Inkling, but he isn't as rage inducing as them. I still think that ending the characters reveal with him was a huge mistake tho.

>this is singles
No, it isn't

Shit tier design, and that goes for the owl too. Would've been nice to go one game without a Pokémon shill pick but Masuda wins again.

Attached: IMG_0031.png (407x286, 96K)

>I'm trying
no, you aren't
This is singles, the image you linked 3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#single
And here's doubles. Look, I spoonfed you and everything. 3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#double
And VGC.
3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/usum/#wcs

>Except your own poll proved that it was, too.
Incineroar wasn't even top 10, let alone the most popular Gen 7 Pokemon

>It's completely arbitrary. Are you gonna sit there and say that 86% is a failing grade?
No speed reader, did you completey missed the part where I outright said that it means he's not unpopular? It does not however mean he is popular, he is well enough liked but not one of the most popular. Again, he's not even in the top 10, let alone top 5.

Attached: Incineroar VGC.jpg (852x933, 154K)

Shut the hell up you condescending douche bag. The picture I posted included every format INCLUDING VGC and OH LOOK he isn't anywhere
>b-b-b-b-b-but muh one specific format
doesn't matter.

>Again, he's not even in the top 10, let alone top 5.
And again, that's completely arbitrary If he's not unpopular, that means he's popular. Learn how words work.

OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Attached: TOPMONS.png (287x575, 82K)

>If he's not unpopular, that means he's popular.
That isn't how it works at all. You aren't just one if you aren't the other, there is a middle ground between the two. That is where he sits, in the middle, a pokemon with a modest enough following, just like Decidueye.

>That is where he sits, in the middle
>12/87 is the middle
Might wanna rest up for math class tomorrow, champ.

>seethe
>salt
>worked
>based
>OH NO NO NO
>genofag
>owlfag
Is there a more NPC ridden fanbase than that of incineroar?

The original guy you responded to specifically mentioned it was one of the best in VGC, and he was correct. Why are you like this?

>PLENTY of arguments in favor of inceneroar
>no argument agains inceneroar
>using the npc meme
OH NO NO NO THE GENOFAG IS WORKED INTO A SALTY SEETHE BY THE BASED TIGER

>and he was correct
The second post LITERALLY shows VGC and he's not even there.

3ds.pokemon-gl.com/battle/sm/#wcs
Checkmate, you retard.

user, you can keep saying 12/87 all you want. Fact is that Incineroar is well liked but not actually popular. 12 place is nothing to special, again, especially not for a starter Pokemon.

based roar is in, geno and the owl are out, and you're just gonna have to cope.

Attached: 1477599288407.png (1600x1200, 509K)

He's not bad, just a bit underwhelming. Pokemon are expected additions and they tend to be bipedal monsters with elemental gimmicks. Incineroar is a better addition because at the very least he's got the "pro wrestler" concept going for him which isn't filled by any other character. Really, the problem was that he was revealed after K. Rool, Ridley, and not just one but two whole Belmonts. It's a tough act to follow.

>12 place is nothing to special,
Why, because you said so? Piss off. I have math, which is FACTUAL, on my side

Oh well there's your problem, you're using SM, the meta nobody plays because everyone's moved to USM, the one where incineroar is the most used pokemon instead of #4. You got really me user, I am BTFO

>12 out of more than 900
>nothing special

Oi vey.

You're right, I forgot cope.
I could take or leave Geno and I haven't liked a starter since torterra. The only character I have ever wanted was Ridley and I got him. I can laugh at you without wanting the things you think I do.

>the meta nobody plays
>website clearly shows people playing
C O P E

Let me guess, the people who hate Incineroar in this thread are whining on 'popularity' without realizing how much more liked it's become since Smash.

If there's one thing I can trust Yea Forums to do, it's to be contrarian to reality.

Based on Torterra. Probably my favorite starter personally.

Except Math means jack shit in a contest. Making 12 place out of 86 doesn't make you a winner, how often do you see 12 place walk home with any sort of prize?

torterra is a great starter. empoleon and torterra are actually my second and third favorite starters behind based roar. good taste.

Attached: 56161978_p0.jpg (1280x1280, 542K)

>much more liked it's become since Smash
Proof please.

because fuck every part of gen 7 except guzma, golisopod, necrozma and lusamine thats fucking why.

Attached: 1550968065745.png (352x371, 169K)

>Except Math means jack shit in a contest.
It's not a contest, though.

Aren't you haters the same ones posting old polls from pre-Smash as your 'proof' (I use the term loosely)? Or randomly picking other Alola mons literally nobody gave a second thought to post-SM release till MUH SMASH REP? You'll just whine yet again even when I prove you wrong posting so. There's really no point to trying to debate with you when you're dead-set on being so.

Kinda iffy on more trainers but the rest of pic related is pretty accurate imo
Where my bugfags at?

Attached: C9FF208E-06D6-4271-88AE-E9B3E0709F8D.jpg (1541x3450, 837K)

Mii Brawler 2333 is a better wrestler moveset.

Attached: bulk bogan.png (374x189, 29K)

It is no different than a popularity contest. The poll exist just to see who the most popular Pokemon from Alola are, those three are the ones featured on the cover.

Why is that missing Mimikyu?
Also, remember the Gardevoir leak? Would Gothitelle be in a cringe tier?

im still angry

Attached: 1546038346695.png (839x931, 308K)

>It is no different than a popularity contest.
>literally no prize

i would've preferred the nerd berd
also there really are no ranged-focused pokemon characters
all of em just have one, occasionally two projectiles that really aren't the focal point of each character's moveset

but whatever, wrestlecat is fine if only for how damn smug he is

Attached: file.png (1038x576, 641K)

>You'll just whine yet again even when I prove you wrong posting
Then do it, where is the current info that says he is more popular. I want an official source related to Nintendo or Game Freak, not some reddit or twitter poll.

I saved it after August when it was deconfirmed

Why are reptilefag so autistic about Incineroar anyway ?

He's not a bad addition (better than Isabelle at least) but they really shouldn't have saved him for last. If they swapped his reveal with K. Rool's he would've been way more warmly received, but since he was the last to be revealed, he became the face of "[character] NEVER EVER" posting.

He's gay furry bait.

>Giving physical prizes to fictional characters
the "prize" was being featured on the cover of the magazine.

Ah, THERE'S the goalpost moving. "Muh-muh official polls" from Nintendo, the company that wisely stuck Incineroar in in the first place.

Stay stuck in the past with your fantasies, kid.

Wasn't Zoroark confirmed to be Pokeball before then too? Maybe the person who created it missed them.

Attached: 1550718630838.png (1147x1372, 310K)

>a jpg on a piece of paper that was in the bin by next month and wasn't even released outside japan

>no Ultra Beasts appear in gameplay
>only one Ultra Beast spirit
>a completely unrelated item called a "beastball" is in the game
Why did Sakurai cuck them so hard?

I miss when anthro characters weren't immediately dismissed as "furry bait"

STAY MAD GRINCHIES

Attached: incinedab.png (540x450, 69K)

>Prove that Incineroar is popular
>I-I totally can, you'll just bitch about it
>Do it, but only official information
>G-G-G-GOALPOST!!!!

Attached: 87907492347082.png (447x182, 47K)

Again
>Giving physical prizes to fictional characters

What, you expecting a trophy or something?

That's the second time you posted that retarded strawman.Just admit that you're wrong and you have no argument that can face my math

Nice trips

it triggers Yea Forums so i love him

Attached: how to trigger v.jpg (800x800, 140K)

It's already been proven with official information though

he's not even i the top 10 popular pokemon, also there are a lot of fire users already

grinchfags finna boutta get dabbed on.

Attached: 1542589053686.png (497x362, 144K)

guess

Attached: bogsuda.jpg (610x343, 49K)

Except you are being obtuse. The prize for the top 3 is getting to be on the cover of the magazine, so it's no different than a contest. You just act like it's not because it goes against your argument. Math doesn't apply here, and your insistence to cling to it is just dumb. Just admit that Incineroar isn't popular. He's at best a well liked Pokemon, but not a legitimately popular one.

This was already disproven user. Hell, if we went by this Incineroar would be the most popular Alolan Pokemon, which itself is contradicted by the Nintendo Dream poll that places 11 different Pokemon over him.

meant for

Certainly isn't bad. He's unique and fun in his own right, could've gone with worse. I just feel like fire is a little overdone in Smash, would've been nice to see some unique typing or a distinct unique ability. My pick was always Buzzwole or Nihilego just based on the unique typing, ability set, and the fact that they're Ultra Beasts, there's a lot that could have been done I feel.

>pokemon refresh
what's that?

The thing where you rub your pokemon. So that should tell you why he's popular on it.

>This was already disproven user.
DELUSIONAL

Yes, you are.

Actually this. The FE-Pokemon comparison is so absolutely moronic. How do you compare a series with 800+ unique creatures with varying types and abilities to a series with 800+ generic anime literal who's, whose abilities mostly consist of shit already covered in Smash, mostly by characters of their own series.

Buzzwole would have objectively been better in both regards.

t. never actually played an FE game. Just because Sakurai is physically incapable of giving FE any proper representation doesn't mean it lacks unique character with differing abilities.

>N-N-N-N--N-N-N-N-N-N-NO U
Thanks for conceding, I guess

Because Pokemon is shit

Because Smash needs more reps to piss off rosterfags.
I mean this 100% unironically, but rosterfags alone make Smash one of the worst fanbases in all of media.
The more they get pissed off, the better.

>Nintendo dream
That's where that poll is from? A specific magazine (which is a dying medium, btw) exclusive to a group of small islands in the pacific? You think that represents the ENTIRE pokemon community? At least Pokemon's website has a global sample size.