Metro Exodus thread

What the fuck were they thinking with this segment.

Attached: jumping_the_shark.webm (1920x1080, 2.96M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKOKRmwxb-w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
youtube.com/watch?v=i7R6_7e10QM
youtu.be/Ynjy6qbABco
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Idk what you're trying to say here OP. Yamantau bunker was one of the best areas in Exodus.

Attached: No.png (539x775, 67K)

are they zombies or something? how did they not all die

They're just retard cannibals, they are dying by the hundredfold in this webm but the compression makes it so you can barely see it

What's the signal they're talking about in Exodus? There's no mention of it in the 2033 endings, nothing I can remember about it in Last Light.

So how many open areas does Exodus have? One review said the first 2 are fairly open, and the rest are much more linear?

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU HAVE TO HOLD E

2 large maps and the third is significantly smaller and very linear

It's in the book, 2035. Exodus starts a bit into 2035 and ends after the book.

You'd think they would at least include a small bit about there being a signal in the intro to the game, right? I'm only a couple of hours in and have had no clue what on earth they're talking about signal-wise.

I have the Reduxs for Ps4 and Xbox, is there any sort of pro or X enhancements?

Honestly the signal itself isn't really as important as the fact that he received a signal, which the prologue establishes well enough to serve as the plot hook for the rest of the intro.

Does Tihar gets a snipe scope? I want a stealthy range weapon and so far only it and modded revolver fits the requirements

Remember, Artyom, only Russian

>That Tea Party Scene where Artoym plays the guitar
>Guy slowly passes out

I sorta teared up. No idea why

Attached: 2ejoc0.jpg (605x449, 44K)

Attached: 1438602242444.jpg (764x720, 201K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=TKOKRmwxb-w
did they get any of you guys too?

Attached: 1484505385565.jpg (858x1024, 50K)

Disappointed by the options menu on PC. Unable to completely turn off Motion Blur, just presets of low/med/high/ultra.

Game has really bad audio mixing at times for English, not sure about their native language, I just dislike reading subtitles when I try to get immersed into the gameplay.

Guns sounds are quite nice, either than them cutting out randomly at times. Atmosphere is top notch, their weather system seems to be based on events dedicated to the story, while also having random rain/lightning storms.

Writing is a bit silly, specially in the cannibal bunker.

I've not gotten to the end yet, but eesh. Story in the first 2 games were a tier better I believe, and your actions seemed to have more of an impact in the world. Whereas in this it's just "oh I helped some guy, cool I guess, be free and I'll never hear from you again".

Attached: mgsvtpp_2017_08_14_16_50_31_883.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

is this on easy? Why are you not shooting?

It was great but they behave like fucking retarded zombies.

You're joking, right? That section felt peak generic video game. Like it was just slapped on to have a big action set piece. It's so stupid.

Hahaha

you get a 4x or 6x scope later on iirc

>mfw qtes happen while playing on ranger hardcore
It's unfair every button on the keyboard does fuck all. That and UI missing on the bit where you had to find the radio fucked me. Took 10 minutes to realise the radio could be interacted with.

Attached: 1547314247528.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

not him but i played this through on ranger mode you just don't have to shoot at this point and its a waste of bullets/condition

Goddamn the game is kino but it crashes like crazy.

CYP patch when?

Does this game actual end or does it do the typical open world awkwardness of a collectithon free to roam after the story?

WHY DO THE FOOTSTEPS SOUND SO WEIRD

>That slow realization Miller is fucking dead and all you can hear besides the music is Artyom's breathing.

I wish his breaths became a little shaky though. I hate silent protags when all his buddies ask questions and banter with him and he doesn't respond back whatsoever.

Actual end.

you can change that you dumb nigger
set it so you press it once

i hate faggot niggers like you too fucking lazy to go through settings before you play a game

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

All the anons complaining about the way the cannibals were acting need to read this. It's a real cannibalism caused disease that makes people act like fucked in the head zombies. Yamantau was spot on.

The best parts of Metro Exodus are basically one off moments. Playing guitar with the insane Admiral slowly killing himself with irradiated tea. Holding your wife's hand and playing guitar for her. Shame about everything else.

I fucking wish it did that. I'd like to go back and dick around with the guns you get at the end.

>tfw I didn't use the railgun once cause I thought there was gonna be a boss fight/battle at the end

Attached: 1476141348979.jpg (634x450, 16K)

I mean, technically there is if you decide to not sneak past the gorillas.

>chain-mail like clunk for each step taken
You'd think prosthetic legs would sound quieter or creakier.

i already found a x4 scope but it only fits on revolver and ak47

I figured that was bait since it makes it obvious that they're blind. Like if you went hogwild killing gorillas you would make the last battle really hard for yourself

Attached: Metro-Exodus-How-to-Pass-Research-Facility-Without-Killing-Blind-One.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

>tfw used up all my capsules and molotovs on the first ape since I thought it was a boss
>mfw I see the rest of them
Shame they were so easy to sneak past, just chucking a decoy near them made them completely ignore the crunching of the broken glass.

Attached: 1412219031177.gif (300x225, 1.75M)

is there that pacifist bullshit from the last games?

They took the American action shooter redpill. Pure cringe.

I don't know how much it actually is. I killed two, and then I realized the other two or three were completely blind and could only see me when I was close to them.

Yes though bandits and cannibals are free game to slaughter unless anyone is surrendering.

Metro has horrible sound mixing, its so annoying given how kino the interface and animation immersion is.

Absolutely. And it makes no sense. I'm lucky I got the good ending

>how shit the interface and animation immersion is
It's not that bad, calm down.

>It's not that bad, calm down.
There is literally not a seperate slider for voice audio, because they are on the same channel. Metro has the WORSE audio in any major release.
>Not that bad
You've got shit hearing if you can't tell how bad it is.

>miller told me to take it but i couldn't find it in the room

Attached: 1548227350631.jpg (657x527, 36K)

I ended up shooting some villagers when I got discovered but otherwise did everything right in the Volga and Caspian, Duke died but Damir stated with me

If I do everything right from now on can I get the good ending? Or should I just give up and slaughter everyone I want to since it's more fun

It makes sense. Are enough of your companions left to keep you alive? bam. Your choice of being murder happy or not makes faction heads act differntly. + I think you only need 2/3 of them

That's only for QTEs you DUMB FUCKING NIGGER. Not for the 99% of other actions you have to constantly repeat throughout the game.
Learn to read before you fucking post you absolute troglodyte.

Wrong

Exodus Chapter Tier List

>Autumn
>Taiga
>Summer
>Volga
>Winter
>Spring
>Moscow
>Yamantau=Moscow

Deal with it stalkers.

Attached: Can't Let You Do That STALKER.webm (720x480, 176K)

Damir left me even though I gave him no reason to. Didn't harm any of the slaves. Also confronting the Baron was shit, holy shit. But at least him pushing you down the zipline was great.

>If I do everything right from now on can I get the good ending?
maybe because i got 2/3 good chapter ends and got the good ending
damir staying in caspian is actually the end i prefer tbqh

is the bad ending still actually "good"? like the first games bad ending was canon and the second bad ending was pretty heroic

That wasn't the real baron

I hope the band ending isn't canon. Artyom has to take over the order and making Anna cry is awful

>Taiga that high
for what reason. Volga is way better

Still mad I couldn't go back down to talk to the nice stripper lady

>Counting the train sequences as chapters
4A games marketer detected.

You mixed it up.
Artyom dies in the bad ending, and sees people through his life like Eugene, Bourbon, Khan and Miller and Anna cries because he dies The good ending is where Arytom takes over the Order and likely will free Moscow from Hansa control

i dont know why but stripper sections in metro make me uncomfortable
i dropped my ll redux playthrough at the point you had to get the lap dance

strangely i dont have this problem in gta

Only a 6x, Helsing however does grt a 4x

No I didn't mix it up. I was saying the band ending is shit and the good ending in spoilers needs to happen.

Attached: 1463646291738.jpg (352x356, 23K)

The bad ending in Metro 3 is unironically far more satifying and fitting than the good ending.
>The games theme is all about what people dream of, what drives them
>Anna wonders what her father and Artyom dream of
>Millar just wants to keep everyone, his daughter more so, safe
>Artyom wants to find a home for his wife, and to save her life
>Bad ending has Millar die saving the boy and Artyom
>Kino somber music playing during the drive back, the kid telling Artyom how amazing Millar was
>Artyom uses his last ounce of strength to get both the sat map and his wife's meds back, also saving the kid in the process
>Everyone pushes themselves with blood dontations trying to save him
>Mirrors the opening in which Artyom is being told off for having to get so many blood donations
>Ends with dying Artyom's fever dream of getting a postcard from the ocean, calling back to early conversations and his post card collecting, mirrors the very first (Post-time skip) scene with Artyom alone looking at post cards in his room
PURE
UNIRONIC
KINO

Attached: 1549420832084.jpg (736x815, 38K)

Same I was sad by the end. Maybe because he asks Artyom, what he thinks is a bandit, to stay with him. Guys a cripple living alone with two corpses.

>Buzzword poster is also a frog poster
LIKE POTTERY

Is there a way to force a checkpoint other than sleeping? I found a bed, but I don't want to timeskip dammit

minimal interface option fixes this option. all it does is add prompts and show your weapon select, if you're worried about muh immersion

Very much this. The good ending wasn't at all satifying, it was just a faggy hook for Metro 4.

that gun looks like shit and a pain in the ass to maintain

Bad ending is just edgy death for no reason.

Just quick save you retard.

Good thing you get a crossbow replacement for it quick enough and more than enough ammo for other guns unless you're a real shitter. Then the last level has the easy mode railgun.

My only real issue so far is
>get into contact with any enemy
>game hitches real bad for a second or two
>die because of it
>last checkpoint was >10min ago
And I'm normally at 60+ FPS

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.24 - 18.49.47.21.png (1920x1080, 3.98M)

>tfw instantly remembered it from 2033 and realised how OP it is
>used it to murder the fuck out of everything
It's so ridiculously strong it's actually hilarious

If he is on RHC you can't, Retard.

No

Attached: Abe Simpson.webm (720x480, 661K)

>Artyom goes to an area with rads off the charts
>Spends a ton of time on the surface, in rad infested tunnels and literally gets dragged underwater at one point
>"for no reason"

Revolver > Kalash

I'm on Ranger Hardcore
fug

>he
If you want to checkpoint anywhere you shouldn't be on RHC, retard.

Nigger there are mutants walking around yet your suspension of disbelief can't get past Artyom surviving due to the space medicine he picked up?

Nigga I'm sitting in a safehouse. I'm not just "anywhere". I just wanted to know if there was a way to save without having a timeskip.

Speaking of weapons why does the valve exist? Its trash. The revolver works as a perfectly fine sniper rife and doesn't use the expensive ammo. Still one shots anyone in the head.

Attached: 1547287319016.png (349x301, 97K)

>being a fucking faggot

user

Attached: ANUU CHEEKI BREEKI IV DAMKE.webm (720x480, 1.26M)

>It was great but they behave like fucking retarded zombies.
Being metro and the video so shitty, I thought they were zombies, what kind of people would behave that way?

Imagine not understanding how to write a satifying ending because you're an American who wants everything to end on a Disney musical. The happy go lucky ending has NO place in Metro.

According to 4A games, cannibals.

Same reason the Bulldog exists when it's worse than the kalash.
Choice.

What is the limit on how many people I can kill to still achieve a good ending? Who can I kill that doesnt matter or does everyone count towards a potential bad ending.

Honestly, why do any guns other than the the Tikhar and shotgun exist?

What's everyone's favorite part of the series?
Mine is D6. After going through the Metro alone, in a tense, spooky atmosphere. You finally get some trained soldiers to assist you in your mission. Going through D6, killing mutants with Ulman cracking jokes was just so satisfying to me.

>Happy go lucky

Attached: 1540914072674.png (1303x600, 788K)

>The clipping through each other

Attached: 544352.jpg (598x554, 20K)

But there is no choice, its just worse.

But I can't re-enable the minimal interface user (as far as I know)

You can kill all Bandits/Thugs/Cannibals and a bunch of Pirates but when a character tells you not to kill pirates or dumb manchildren avoid it.

Some story-relevant person will hint at you for people you can't kill. For example, when you are told to try to not kill anybody in the church. Anybody else who is trying to kill you on sight is free game. Also, no killing surrendering people.

Cannibalism causes literal insanity. After 20 years of that shit I can suspend my disbelief

maybe weak cpu/platform I get that on many games when its laoding a bunch of shit during gameplay due to amd fx6300 + ssd, on a hdd it would be less cuz not as much data being pushed through as fast I guess

>Imagine how to not write a satisfying ending
The irony in this post considering that you think that the two main protag's deaths is a satisfying ending, you edgy underage memelord. The good ending is perfection because of
>Miller's heroic sacrifice
>The band of brothers all giving up their blood in hopes to cure Artyom
>Artyom's fever dream of Miller's final words, with him finally passing on the torch and wishing him a good life for his daughter and his son in law
>Artyom and Anna realizing their dream even if it's not exactly their dream
And more.

they said if it didn't do well on pc they would go console exclusive but it seems like they already wanna do that anyway

>D6
>Amoeba meme
>favorite

user.

LL
>Swamp
>Spooky ghost section with pavel near mid game

>Librarians
>Bourbon

Anna is maximum QT waifu and all but damn I wanna fuck Olga real bad.

>Weldone lads we all made it here safely, and this place is amazing and perfect without any problems! Ha ha ha what a wonderful adventure! Well, Artyom, if I can tear you away from your wife, how about we go get the rest of the gang? Ha ha ha, what fun this trip has been!

Only for the shrimps and the bear, really
Bulldog does more damage and has a lower RPM and less recoil. If it had a 4x scope, I'd switch to it in a heartbeat

>played, finished and really liked the original
>still haven't beaten Last Light
I went through a phase where I totally lost interest in FPS games. Should I pick it back up
and finish it so I can play Exodus?

Attached: 1527117921156.jpg (624x369, 39K)

Dropped the game after the reveal that theres life beyond Moscow. It was supposed to be a huge reveal and the way they delivered it was godawful. And what happens after is cringe

>causes literal insanity
As someone else said, they act like tweekers from Bioshock. Cannibalism doesn't turn you into cartoonish villains.

Think that's bad? Games locked at 60fov and if you force increase it every first person animation breaks

Bulldog is flat out better though. In a game with such scarce ammo damage per shot is king, not rpm and the bulldog does more damage than the kalash

>Focusing on the death
>Ignoring every other point I made
Seems you're the edgy one user, the bad ending is not satifying just because they die, its satifying because of how it all ties together perfectly.

But keep being a brainlet. The good ending was made for you by the way, the devs know the bad ending is better but they have to spoonfeed a disney ending to the Americans.

>You will NEVER wake up tied to a bed inside the church hideout with Olga forcing herself on you, telling you she'll keep you and instruct you in the ways of the forest

Attached: 7c3.png (600x545, 307K)

no...you can see it

It's not, headshots still rip through enemies and when crouching the kalash is just as stable as the bulldog.
If you can aim it's legit a choice of aesthetics, vast majority of the weapons are.

did they really need to model junk on some of the monsters?

Attached: 1543783280992.jpg (1920x3114, 703K)

is this legit the first half of the game, i just finished this part and im at the desert

Anyone else find that goofy slo mo part at the end where all your bros rush in to save you really jarring and hilarious? The looks on their faces was really janky.

Is it supposed to be proper slow-mo or is it Artyom dying?

Attached: 1472358716930.png (186x208, 28K)

>has to rely on guns instead of just using tin cans and throwing knives like a true slav
Healthy 400lb Amerimutt detected.

Attached: 1535723971509.jpg (581x551, 46K)

the true power of THE ZONE

Glad Im not the only one who thought that was really jarring

Attached: 55e3b5214d2571bd6b8d5ad30b33c5db.jpg (2149x1202, 1.19M)

>any segment where you're working with Anna
>tfw no omega qt3.14 battle buddy gf

Attached: 1517607529268.png (1192x830, 228K)

Well I figure if they wanted to convey him seeing them before he passes out, it'd fade to black when them yelling his name or something. But it just goes into slow mo as if that would be the ending shot of them all rushing down to retrieve you but it goes into the ending after that. Shit was goofy as fuck.

Started it today and it's top tier comfy.

Attached: 20190224221830_1.jpg (2560x1440, 668K)

Why do the zombies in this game have to be such annoying niggers?
>bopping around making it hard to hit them in the face
>accidentally walk anywhere near and aggro at least 10 that pop out of nowhere
>they hide EVERYWHERE
>absolute bullet sponges

Aim for the head you silly billy.
The tikhar is the only weapon that won't kill on headshots and that's only if the pressure is too low

That is why the motion detector was a god send. I'd detect them fuckers hiding all camouflaged before they pop out and put one in their domes.

Bulldog is for operating operations on Semi Auto (Fake). That's it.

>Bullet sponges

What? 1 shot to the head is all it takes and 2-3 shots to the upper body will kill them everytime unless they're the big fuckers in which case just shoot them one in the body to stun them then instagib them with a headshot

The two on the left cracked me up. Jesus christ what were they thinking

The Metro weapons in general are absolute fucking garbage, horribly balanced.
>Bulldog
Objectively better than the Kalash. Just a flat, boring replacement.
>Valve
Has NO fucking use. Its ammo is far too expensive and limited compared to the revolver
>Revolver
Can pretty much carry you through the game. Far too powerful.
>Tikhar
An absolute joke, trash weapon that will only ever be used by console shitters who go through all their other options. Replaced and abandoned by the crossbow, which is the best weapon outside of..
>Railgun
Retarded no fun weapon put into the last chapter to ruin it, avoid if you want any form of challenge.
>A-shot
Shit, simply replaced by the shambler.
>SMG
So worthless I forgot what its even called.
>Gatling canon
To limiting to be anything more than a meme weapon you use for a laugh when you get it, then you put it on the cuckshelf with the rest of the garbage.
Don't let anyone else meme on you, there are 3 weapons in the game (Bulldog, Shambler and Revolver) and then a bunch of downgrades and shittier verisons of them. Metro isn't the game to play if you want weapon choice.

>absolute bullet sponges
The shotgun oneshots them at close range on RHC with bodyshots

It is also really telling how they only included the people in that shot that are guaranteed to be there. So Duke/Darim/Aloyasha aren't there at all.

You must've missed the point where I said they bop around also I have no problem headshotting with the tikhar.

Another thing I hated, why do I have to keep the fucking tikhar? I hate that piece of shit and it makes having my favorite set up with the revolver, full stock and silencer obsolete if I have to keep the fuckin thing on me all the time.

Tikhar is good cause the fire bullets absolutely destroys mutants and the bullets are easy to make

I mostly agree with the rest, metro gun choice should be mostly aesthetic based since even the bad guns are strong though

>No "post game" last chance train wandering section after Dead City
What the FUCK were they thinking?

Attached: 1521325623347.png (458x333, 125K)

Tikhar with 6x scope is a better sniper than the actual sniper rifle. 1 shot ANYTHING outside of the armored dudes which there are like 2 of in the entire game, and the boss bear/gorillas. Crossbow is fucking USELESS since you get it so late and it cannot be used for 95% of that chapter since using it will fuck over your karma.

>Tikhar
>joke
>Ashot
>shit
Nice to know that you know nothing of the game

>An absolute joke, trash weapon that will only ever be used by console shitters who go through all their other options. Replaced and abandoned by the crossbow, which is the best weapon outside of..
Are you for real? It's accurate as fuck at shocking ranges, ammo is dirt cheap, it's silent, and it always 1 shots with headshots. It has been carrying me through RHC.

You can knock out ppl who surrender with no downsides right?

>dissing on the Ashot

Come on man, that thing was fun to use in LL. Aesthetically pleasing with a stock attachment. It was actually my main gun in LL.

Attached: Reloading_ashot.jpg (700x393, 66K)

Isn't the guy on the far left Duke? It's weird that Damir or Alyosha aren't there though, since Alyosha lives regardless

Yes you can apply your fist to them.

I think the one on the left is the equipment maintenance guy.

No, that's Idiot

Wow no need to be mean

It's ridiculous how great this game looks even on low settings.

>It's accurate as fuck at shocking ranges, ammo is dirt cheap, it's silent, and it always 1 shots with headshots.
That's literally every weapon outside the shotguns and smgs user. The Tikhar is just a garbage backup weapon.
The Ashots fun, I used it with the double barrel addon for a good while but its still just "the Shambler but worse" which is the issue with Metros weapons, everything is just "X but worse". No fun in finding new weaponry. I hated getting the crossbow, it just invalidated every other weapon, same thing with the railgun.

Tokarev is the bald guy with huge smile
Right, I forgot about him. It's a shame cause his dialogues on the early train chapters was interesting but the game does nothing with him

I actually never bothered to use the knives and the Bastard gun, just because they turned it into a pistol bullet slinging SMG.

>story is more interesting than the last two games
>gameplay is worse
how could they fuck it up so bad

The bastard gun is a great way to waste all your ammo.

I use knives to stealth kill dogs in the Caspian chapter.

It annoys me that the nice wooden stock for the revolver is worse than the stupid metal frame stock with a fucking picatinny rail for a front grip.

Infamous third game curse I guess.

>le cannibal zombies in post apocalypse

Attached: 1549679202989.jpg (1252x719, 461K)

>It's accurate as fuck at shocking ranges, ammo is dirt cheap, it's silent
>every weapon
lmao
Also, the Shambler is trash until you get the 10 rounder

Then just use the wooden stock, it doesn't make shit all difference to anything.

Alyosha lives but he got shot. he wouldnt be running anywhere

Should have been Trump supporting nazis that took over the place.

>tfw no VAL/VSS still
>tfw the VSK-94 didn't even make a comeback

Attached: 1527271689887.jpg (926x853, 217K)

The three shot chamber for the revolver is the dumbest thing ever.

Attached: analisis-metro-exodus-3-1-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 90K)

I get it, you're a mall goth and death is the only satisfying thing for you. The passing of the torch is endlessly superior to your shitty death fetish you underage fuck.

>Anna looked up at you when you find her in the toxic bunker

Desire to protect increasing

>We need to have an upgrade system
>Lets just add 3 slot chamber
Retarded.

>>tfw used up all my capsules and molotovs on the first ape since I thought it was a boss
I did aswell.

Then found out with the last two i had grenades.

I shot every one with a grenade after that.

Project harder.

The redux versions of the older games all have shitty configuration, they really don't give a shit anymore.

>la goblina language

Attached: 1550520157166.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

it really is. its infuriating that they nerfed all the guns so you could find upgrades later.
why the fuck would artyom a full fleged ranger be carrying around a worse revolver than the first revolver he gets in 2033? hell the old bastard was better than the new base ak.

I spent the whole game just wanting to absolutely _hug the shit out of her.

>project harder
That's not how that works you underage fuck. No wonder you're obsessed with death, you're also retarded.

So it's like Far Cry 2 in that regard?

Artyom is going to blame this on the dark ones.

>tfw no rpk hardware

Project harder.

Attached: you retard.png (720x540, 751K)

Not played FC2. You beat the linear final chapter, credits then back to main menu. You have a chapter select for whatever section you want to replay.

>Anime
Sad. Project harder.

Artyom left the Rangers after last light.
t. Bookfag

You already lost kid, now you're just digging your hole deeper by repeating yourself over and over like an autistic having a tantrum.

>mfw I didn't buy this game from chinks
>mfw didn't even bother to pirate either

Attached: 1550168397220.png (494x507, 248K)

Project harder.

Said in game too, person you're replying too is a spaz who didn't pay attention.

hes still a ranger in the game

Does this game have arbitrary rules for the good and bad ending or no

The second bear fight is making me want to uninstall the game. This is fucking aids.

Don't kill people = good ending.

killing bandits = okay
killing normal people = bad

Right, okay. What FC2 did was having a no point of return segment for the conclusion of the game despite the open nature.

I don't understand how the second master fight worked. I got pushed to the edge and suddenly there was a cutscene with the bear falling off and Alyosha saving me.

what are the games strong points? single player shooters are always painfully easy

Correction: Don't kill anyone but bandits and thugs. Anyone else without those labels (And everyone in the Ark) is fair game.

You also need to save people you come across, and not kill anyone giving up, bandits included.

>post-apoc world video game
>"don't kill anyone or you'll be punished for it"
sounds pretty cucked

Attached: hits.jpg (275x261, 15K)

Do enough damage and the cutscene plays, really not that hard to figure out.

Yeah but what if you're at the complete opposite side of the arena?

Yeah I remember Fallout new vegas did that too.

Even with 30+ bolts and 2 mollys it still wont play.

then get fucked I guess

I still need to get around to giving that game a proper go.

>punished

So apparently there's a game-breaking bug in the Mad Max level where your flashlight stops working when you enter the car.

Now i'm at the part where you need to get down some underground bunker filled with fucking spiders, but my flashlight is bugged. Thank god i didn't buy this.

Attached: _103261180_museu.jpg (660x371, 41K)

Use your lighter you baby

>piratefag
>complaing
>still going to play the full game
>I'm not stealing it just making a copy

Attached: ADASpook.png (881x871, 226K)

You have a lighter too

Attached: Metro Exodus 2019.02.24 - 15.53.44.08.DVR.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

There is a second bear fight? I only remember the one where it dies from falling.

This and every game on the Epic Game store are the only ethical pirates.

The first fight has the bear charging you through the gate before meeting with Olga. You need to drive it off. Really, all you need to do is climb up the ladder and it fucks off. The second fight is the one where you kill it.

>ethical pirate

Kill yourself.

>paying for epic store content

Oh, I just climbed the ladder.

Oh nevermind there's a trigger where the bear knocks you over prone and I thought that was the game killing me so I'd quick load from that point.

spooky

>Play game with no hud
>You have to guess the fucking quick time event buttons
WUT

>reddit spacing
>is a faggot
Like pottery.

Sup guys? Don't mind me, just hangin' around.

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.24 - 18.20.40.80.png (1920x1080, 3.35M)

>is a piratefag
>has to let everyone know he is going to neck himself one day

like pottery

:^)

Attached: caspian sea glitch.webm (720x480, 2.5M)

I never knew there were QTEs and I beat the game on ranger hardcore. I just mash buttons and E whenever it says to mash E.

What the fuck were they thinking with this game?
>Guys. Open world
>Eh? Eh?
>totally open world bro

Ranger Hardcore is a meme difficulty that just makes it frustrating to play instead of challenging.
No improvements to it over the shitshow it was in last light

Now THIS is projecting.

WOAH BOYS, NOW THIS, THIS IS EPIC.

>giving epic any money at all

They never said it was open world and were always honest about it being contained semi-open sandboxes.

>How do we pad the length of the game and rush it out at the same time?
is what they were thinking.

When Olga pulls you out of the river all I could do is stare at DEM TIDDIES

>being such a faggot he can't wait a year to play it

I prefer this over a true open world desu.

>piratefag says the game is bugged
>said that he's glad that he didn't spend any money on it
>buyfag gets triggered and starting to post a buggy footage in a legit copy
And this proves your point, how?

>pirating the game being relevant to the discussion
>not just an attempt to be a brainlet
neck yourself senpai

People don't really believe pirated versions of games are more prone to bugs right? lmao

Holy shit boys, we broke a tencent shill

weird flex, but okay.

>pirating the game being relevant to the discussion
You're right, because nobody with the right mind would buy it on ebin store

The game isn't very good.

Enemies are braindead even on Ranger - looting comes down to "hold E and R in sequence".

Stealth is both necessary and, again, boring as fuck due to the above.

The bunker is retarded tropes: Caspian, retarded tropes.

I'm considering uninstalling already - this isn't anywhere near a proper 2033 successor.

I imagine a game that needs a day one patch and a pirated version not having that patch being more buggy would make sense.
But metro seems to work fairly well aside from some bizzare issues, like the game crashing if i tried to run volga in extreame but everything else can handle it fine.

Play the original version of 2033. Last Light Redux is fine though.

The cracked version has the patch. Fitgay says so. But we don't know which patch tho.

Who claimed it wasn't stealing?

Do you think the teacher taught the Taiga natives about fucking or they had to figure it out themselves?

I'm 100% certain that fucking is instinctual in humans.
Maybe some of the finer details would be lost without sex-ed but that wouldn't stop them going at it

Something was changed in the Matrix

Who enemies not detect dead bodies? I've been playing for a few hours and don't think I've heard any NPC mention they've found a body or anything.

The only thing sex ed teaches is safe sex, so yep. They flopped around like fish until the screw found the hole.

Does this mean the pirates have ran a train on Olga after Roman beat her up that one time?

Bodies have to be in their direct movement path, otherwise they'll never see them. And usually that NPC is the only one that goes down that movement path. The AI in this game is braindead, makes STALKER's decent AI look like it's fully intelligent.

Can I kill these crossbow pirate assholes or is the game going to cuck me out of having fun again

They do if they a body is in their vision range. They did it all the time and go on alert when I played the game on ranger hardcore but I doubt it was unique to that difficulty. First they'd think the person is sleeping then they'd yell out that they found a body. Sometimes they even say I killed the people when they're just knocked out.

Nope.

Why I uninstalled: 80% of the enemies aren't allowed to be touched.

If you want the shitty end kill them all.

What? RPK stuff is in the game

He's not

>AU$146 for the gold edition.
I thought Epic Store was supposed to be cheaper than Steam.

Attached: 1391989891271.png (254x588, 70K)

you can kill pirates. you cant kill the pioneers. good luck keeping track of which is which when both are in the same areas, will go hostile when you attack and look almost identical.

Nah, bullshit marketing attempt by Epic. Cheaper only in the US.

wait what

there's a cracked version of this game with a patch? please tell me you're not bullshitting, i've been trying 6 gorillion different ways of getting this game to run properly with the CPY version that came out last week but barely anything has fucking worked

KINO

That these guys were a bunch of lunatic cannibals armed with simple equipment, while you had guns and reasonable aim. If you played the section prior it is supposed to act as a bit of catharsis, and a release of tension from the whole cannibal station business.

Then my willpower is renewed. The chinese shills will have to keep chipping away again.

Attached: 1536420019661.png (623x527, 137K)

So is this game good?

It is patched, but the version doesn't shows up for some reason. I use the fitgay version and it run, albeit like shit

Attached: 1550758765104.png (632x177, 17K)

very

Meh/10. Story is rushed, gameplay mediocre. Spending time with your wife is great

Yeah but it runs like shite

holy shit, downloading now

thanks user

RHC in 2033 was kino

Stop using meaningless words.

Stop being bad

Literally the best segment in whole game. Fight me.

Attached: 80B3BB18-F176-4C09-88A1-C7782377AC58.jpg (655x702, 187K)

Is this game okay on console? No way I can run it on my PC.

Attached: 1550221568385.jpg (540x263, 41K)

I really liked it desu. I have a massive hard on for games that take place over a long period of time, and the train setting was so fucking comfy to come back to after your missions. Enemies could have been improved massively though.

I played it on PS4 pro, besides a glitch or two it played like a dream. Damn pretty too

since the game wasn't designed from the ground up for RHC, all it does is remove the HUD and leave no replacement for it. It's the worst implementation of a "hard" setting I've ever seen.

how? on hard the fucking things die to 3 railgun shots.

which only goes to show how powerful that gun really is.

on a table a little lower than eye level around the corner from the bench, he sets it down if you watch him.

hardcore + no crosshair is the best way to play

Kino

I played it on gtx 970, high presets, dx 11, game went under 60 only in Caspian desert area. Nice optimisation

Haven't played yet, does fourth reich show up?

No, they're mentioned occasionally, that's it
>Wow, look at these people that were tortured, reminds you of the nazi camps!

>playing in English

IF they eat the human brain. Eating human flesh doesn't make you twitchy or insane, eating the brain does.

Fourth reich accidentally wiped themselves out when their main station got flooded.

>khan, pavel, and hunter doesnt make a return

Why 4A?

Hunter for the 4th when you go back to Moscow.

maybe Pavel and Khan too.

Khan is doing anomaly weed and Pavel might well be dead.

Wouldn't eating exclusively human meat lead to a death by malnutrition similar to eating only rabbit? Shouldn't everyone in Yamantau be dead?

Nigger, it 2 shots demon in the air. That shit feels so good.

Beats me. My best guess is that the capsules probably do a set amount of damage, while the ball bearings do a scaling amount based on charge level.

khans in the bad end

Khan meets you on one of his dmt trips in the bad ending.

How can people be this blind?

cannibalism being linked to serious illness is common knowledge, its like 50% of the reason why nobody does it unless it's a matter of life and death. the zoomers on this board...

Iirc there's 3 rooms with 1-2 gorillas and the last one with 4 of them.
I cleared out everything but the last one where I ran out of filters and ammo so I just stealthed for a bit and sprinted the fuck out.

welp, just softlocked the game in the desert. need to fix my helmet to progress with the water mission, but there are invisible walls everywhere preventing you from going back, so I'm stuck

how far do you think I'll get with tech support? full refund?

Is your helmet so fucked you can't repair it with a wipe? it patches holes. Otherwise from the main menu you can select chapters, so a full refund probably won't fly unless they're retards

ok, it looks like "wiping" it fixed it, thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=i7R6_7e10QM
pretty sure area was inspired by songs of this collective. also ushanka zombies with axes running at you screaming MEAT(MYASO) is pretty funny for russians.
I will say this again, so many references in the game flew over head for westerners, game is pretty amazing if you are russian speaker.

Actually, you lost.

Just completed it. Was the least fun of the 3 and if I paid money for this I'd be pissed.

>Epic tech support
Oh ha ha
ha ha AHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

>trapped in the ghost house at night with the tsar-fish circling
FUCK

It's just an overgrown catfish, why haven't you killed it already?

I threw 2 grenades at it and don't have enough ammo to try unloading into it. Also it's a sturgeon, fishlet.

Tokarev is one creepy fucker

Actually mad I spent 60 dollars

It's only able to be killed at the end of the warehouse. Once you've found the cart, look around

Well shit. Is there a way to scare it off, at least? I have been sitting on this island for like 15 minutes now as this cunt just swims back and forth by my boat.

Attached: monkey island.jpg (1026x819, 537K)

Why is every character in this game constantly talking over everyone else? There are moments in this game where 2-3 different conversations are all taking place at the same time and the subtitles can't even fucking keep up with it.

Refunds are optional for publishers. Wouldn't want any toxic pro-consumerism hurting our poor little corporations

Swotch to russian voices, the timings in the english dub are fucked

Because you are supposed to play in the language you understand. The older Metros didn't even have subs for anything but important dialogue. It kind of sucks.

>There are radio jammers around Moscow and Hanza was in the know all along

They literally made the first two games irrelevant with this shit

Attached: topwaifu.png (296x480, 237K)

In what way? Everything happening in Moscow being a complete clown shitshow was kinda the point.

Paddle around it or shot it till it goes away. Shouldn't be to hard to avoid. Otherwise just run down the path the game gives you

Is the Red Line still being tremendous fucking faggots?

Attached: 1346040862497.jpg (155x216, 13K)

How so?

In 2033
>Artyom is trying to warn against the Dark Ones and then must work with the Rangers to stop the Dark Ones' perceived threat to humanity as the metro inhabitants know it
In LL
>Russian faction starts using a bioweapon stolen from Rangers by a traitor and wants to take over D6 due to its potential for a major power shift against the Nazis and Artyom & the Rangers have to stop them

It's not like us finding out that Hansa has been keeping the truth about humanity and the outside world a secret changes any of that, and actually it's implied/said that the inter-station conflicts are more or less all staged by Hansa and the Invisible Watchers in order to control population and some semblance of power, so if anything it provides a better explanation for the ever-continuous conflict in the metro.

The worst part is there are multiple diaries to be found easily that talk about their descent into madness and one of them directly says "we got prions". But zoomers gonna zoom about actual cannibals acting mentally impaired.

Attached: Admiral.png (1920x1080, 2.81M)

Does anything happen if you drink the tea two times

I like how casually it's mentioned that there's a photo of Washington D.C. with lights being on all over from after the bombs.

Your gieger counter clicks a few times but that's it

Epic paid for our copies user, don't worry.
:^)

>teleports behind u

How the fuck do I fix the workbench bug so I can clean my shit without having to plug in my controller.

Attached: 1547455523065.jpg (368x428, 26K)

thats pretty cool user. i wonder how it could be altered to make it into an acutal zombie virus?

Incite mass famine in a place with at least 1 million tightly packed people, boom, done.

Finished the game last night, enjoyed it despite horrific AI.
>Silent takedown isolated enemy in separate area
>Distant yelling
>TINK
>Dead
Fuckin bandit camp in forest section was the biggest case of this, just wanted to clear out the place but ended up sneaklooting it. Entire game can be ran using only revolver, including apes at the end. Although it is much easier to take the railgun and pop them 4 times in the head. Mandatory gunfights were a pain too, especially during the baron confrontation. First parrt of the ending section was comfy, it was nice to get into the metro again and the new enemies were interesting. There isn't a more comfy moment than mowing down mutants underground. Only sad I couldn't pick up any of the DSHKs.
Only brainlets would play this on any difficulty that isn't ranger hardcore with russian language.

Game is fun but only an absolute brainlet would pay for this. 2033 is the best in the series.

Attached: water cooling.jpg (900x599, 97K)

Ray tracing actually looks good in this game, not gonna lie. Too bad it comes with almost 40% performance hit.

Attached: 20190224232119_1.jpg (3440x1440, 1.5M)

Bulgarian here. Can confirm.

Russian dub of this game is pure kino so much idioms and dialogue gets scrapped in the EN translation and just seems weird while in RU is perfect. Cracks me up every time.

It's not only Hanza but the Spartans too.

In the last book you find out about the Invisible Watchers that are basically the russian government pulling shadow strings to keep everyone in the metro so they can keep the little control they have left.

I played up until the first "open world" segment. Found the mechanic and snuck out. Then I realized it was gonna be tame levels with tame enemies running on tame AI the entire way through, and uninstalled. It's been a while since I've played a more uninspiring game. I'm sure the 2+ hour intro was made with steam in mind so that people couldn't refund after they realized how boring the game is.

>think the game is pretty decent, definitely a step up from the EA, Ubisoft, and Activision yearly fucking garbage games as service they've churned out for the last 6-7 years but if this were the 2000's when good video games were still being made no one would think this was anything special
>youtube video game reviewers calling this "holy shit one of the best games ever made"
Video games is in such a sad state of affairs

Attached: 1547001129357.png (500x497, 217K)

Russian here. Ru audio sounded like russian dub over hollywood movie. Seems like it was made over english vetsion which was original.

What's the point of the 4x scope on the AK when the thing has the accuracy of one of the early guns in Stalker SoC? At least, it does with the mods I have even when fully cleaned.

venezuela simulator

Welcome to Metro post 2033?

What went wrong?

Attached: IMG_20190225_091912.jpg (1080x1544, 194K)

Epic store, dipshit

Is there any real downside to just killing every neutral npc?

Take off those rose tinted goggles

It’s a good replacement for sniper that way. I was using Kalash 4x, Ashot and Tihar. Pretty good layout for any situation

You get the bad ending, but that's it.

I fucking loved nazi sections in LL

>the average video game now is better than the average video game in the 00s
No.

when is this game coming out?

A year if you're a buyfag, now if you do five finger discount

I really enjoyed the game

Attached: 20190222181935_1.jpg (2560x1440, 537K)

Is that list is worst to best, yeah I agree with you for the most part

DLC

>*Cough, cough, cough*
>"Oh is nothing Artyom, is just from falling down hole."

Very subtle Epic, really made me think

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-06-11-18atsfr.png (1920x1090, 1.44M)

You're right. The whole game does reminds me about 00's games. I actually enjoyed that.

read_a_book_nigger..jpg

How the fuck do you get passed the armored cannibal with the gatling gun in the bunker? I did it no problem on normal but on RH ive shot him with all my ammo in the head "and can see the decals on his helmet" and he doesn't die

Did they really make so you can't damage him if you're aiming over cover?? This whole game after volga was just full of "what were they thinking did they even test this" moments

1-2 molotovs kills those dickheads on RHC

Meant (and can see the decals on his helmet where i hit)*

I threw 5 at him, do they not do damage either untill he's in the centre of the room? I always throw them at the start as he enters

so much tedious bullshit like the bear "boss fight" that you can't actually kill and have to get hit after shooting him a few tines

that's just how our sound engineers work, mixing is shit, sound directors are shit
игpы и cepиaлы= хaлтypa, дa и кинo тaк ceбe в 90% cлyчaeв
and in general sound quality in ru lands dropped significantly last 10 years.
text is clearly russian first, just do side by side, I did while trying to chose what to play it with, english text got a lot of missing or adapted parts which turns it into cliche garbage

I wouldn't be surprised if he's invulnerable for the duration of his entrance animation. I would wait until the armored guys finished their first burst to pop up from cover and lob a molotov.

aim at the legs from behind.

alright well i'll try that thanks, i did kill him once but forgot more cannibals drop down and got instakilled

The only good thing I can say about this game is the fact that it made me want to go play STALKER instead. I haven't touched Shadow of Chernobyl in years and had more fun during the 3 hours I played it today than in any of the 10 hours I sunk in before giving up on Exodus.

Attached: 1550855775920.png (840x473, 418K)

>not playing with the superior Japanese dub

most negative karma comes from killing people who are alone minding their own business or just pose no threat to you
>slaves on caspian
>bandit tied to the pole on taiga
>lone npcs on taiga/volga
going all out during main story missions doesnt punish you from what i've seen

god i hope stalker 2 is good, so long as they realise what made soc the best

What was written on the corpses in the beginning of the Taiga section?

Can someone make a mod where the cannibals are LGBT-fags? Asking for a friend.

marauder,rapist,thief etc.

As is tradition in Metro games, RHC has at least 1 baffling design choice. This time it's the save system. I don't mind games preventing me from quicksaving (as long as the game never crashes) but it's not cool having inconsistent autosaves. It seems the only way to manually trigger an autosave is by sleeping and passing time, which is fine even if I wish you could save without passing time and resetting enemy spawns. My problem with it is that it also saves at random fucking times for no apparent reason. When you only have 1 save, you can't fucking do that, I have been minorly fucked over by autosaves 3 times this playthrough and I am only in Volga. It's only a matter of time until I get truly fucked over by a bad autosave.

>what made soc the best
and that would be? because it's not gunplay,level design, rpg mechanics or story

Nostalgia.

Yesterday the game saved 1 second before i got grabbed by a demon and killed, luckily when i reloaded its ai decided not to grab me or i would have had to restart the chapter and i was at the end

So which was the best and why? Unmodded only

Lel
> アーニャ、父親にの私に逆らうのか?! 今すぐパンツを脱ぎなさい
I don’t fucking know what the hell were they thinking with this dub

Game was painfully average. Went downhill after you left volga.
Desert was pointlessly large and had less to explore than volga.
In order to get a good end you had to fucking crouch walk through the whole 3rd area and that bear was incredibly shitty.
Going back into the metro was cool until you had to use the fucking shitty boat.
The AI is fucking stupid, and given the openness of the game mutants just slowly advance on you in a line. I clearly remember beasts at least having walls and shit to jump around on in the other ones.
I like that it's a more personal plot than the other two.

I'm secretly grateful that the chink store killed my desire to buy it. Even if it was on gog or steam it'd be hard to defend full price for that.

You don't *have* to get a lap dance. Getting one is actually a huge negative towards the ending.

That explains why i never got the good ending then damn

I just completed it bros, what do I do now ? I feel empty

Yeah it didn't work i threw 5 molotovs at him and he still didn't die think its fucking bugged?

Waited abit longer and it seems his iframes finally wore off lol fuck this game

>SUUUUUKAAAAA BLYAAAAAAD

>OLD MAN DIED TO PRETEK DA FAMILY GUY
>WE MUST KEEP THIS LAND FOR OUR CHILDREN AND OUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN

so brave.

pretty sure belt education is also well known in japan, it's actually very interesting , russian culture is very similar to japanese in family matters
traditionalist societies tend to be similar

>a huge negative towards the ending.
and not because it's lap dance, but because it wastes time on pursuit, it's negative priority wise

they did, its all crammed into that half hour they dont let you actually play, remember?

i speak russian natively, the russian voice acting in this one compared to the first two is fucking terrible

Trying to trick you into wasting ammo?

>literally an interactive cutscene
shit game

How many fucking times is Anna going to get captured or fall in a pit and need saving? I'm surprised she didn't get temporarily turned into a harem slave during the Mad Max level.

This game is good, although it has too many sections where run and gun is forced on you, especially on higher difficulties where my supplies are wiped after each one.

REMEMBER NO RUSSIAN #2

>reminds you of the nazi camps back in Moscow!

is the full sentence

>Epic
had nothing to do with the making of this game zoomer

Objectively false. In the shitty Metro 2035 Book that happens.
Metro Exodus has nothing to do with with that book and is set in the year 2036; where the Redline and Reich are both still active and operating.

You are a fucking brainlet. Fuck out of here mate, seriously.

>not eating everything when you have literally nothing else to eat

>eating cow brains is a-OK
>homaan brains somehow make you go mad
How and why

No, because you die from rabbits not having every vitamin anf mineral humans need. A human obviously has those, or the human would be dead, so if you eat every part you should be fine.

Now any of them being left after 20 years, that's dumb.

Also I'm still on last light currently. I get the feeling pavel isn't to be trusted. Has exodus been cracked or is it worth purchasing?

Prions survive in brain matter. Prions cause mad cow disease.

I played on RHC and you could sit on the bed and take a sippy and that always saved for me without passing time/respawning dudes

Yamantau bunker is actually political statement.

Ant particular reasons for playing on rhc?

Sounds like you’re taking three steps every time you take one. It’s fucking trash.

Some evolutionary shit. It's weird, I don't understand it either.
But eating human brains will 100% fuck you up in every sense of the word. That's all I know

Now that I think of it, not really. I played with the minimal interface, so I at least could see the QTE prompts. Would've been total bullshit without it

>muh shooting gallery

guess you nigger forgot last light last mission, this game has it owns problem, but if you didn't sit and listen to every fucking npc talking you're a nigger and probably a bing bing wahoo faggot too

Because nature understands justice.

very minor one, it's satire, diaries in it were pretty funny

switch the sizes of the desert and the forest maps, and the time spent in them as well

the desert can keep it's mad max ripoff shit, but make it more linear where you're just trying to get water and fuel tankers to escape, no fucking car

explore the conflict between the two forest groups more and the breaking dam, make that bear fight not complete fucking shit

cut out the boat in the metro part
cut like half of the scripted shit that happens to artyom
make an AI that isn't fucking shit

Attached: file.png (1023x682, 1.22M)

>Not executing bandits
Do you want rape? This is how you get rape.

>is it worth purchasing?
depends if you want 40 cents of every dollar going to the chinese

>very minor one
>we were rushed by the government to complete this ultra expensive project and they didnt even use it
right, minor

is it really worth playing the game in Russian with subtitles like so many people are saying? i imagine the dub is rewritten so that is probably a negative but a dialog heavy action game like this it seems constantly reading subtitles would be a bitch.

That will depend on your tastes which we have no way of determining.

I don't know what everyone's on. The English is fine, only 2 characters are bad, the most of them are genuinely good.

Russian dub is pure dog shit. Give it a go and listen to both, come to your own conclusions user. But it seems to me that the Russian dub is cheaper, and the VA's have little to no experience or talent.
But it's Russian, so no one can tell they objectively sound bad.

that's what happens every year here, everyone used to it

There's a good amount of unsubtitiled shit in places.

they are starving retarded cannibals.

absolute high mileage kino

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.19 - 21.44.50.31.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

it is not worth purchasing for full price, even if it was on steam or gog
it has been cracked

no because russian is a garbage language

d-dad

yes

kino soundtrack too

Thanks. I played the last two in English and they seemed fine. Yes, it's less atmospheric I guess to have everyone talking in English in a Russian setting but so is having to read subtitles while in a firefight. Every gaming site has their own clickbait about experiencing the game in Russian like it's the correct experience and I almost felt like I would be missing out but now I remember game journalists are usually clueless retards who manufacture their opinion and really don't know shit.

That's just the worst of two worlds because russian dub is pretty ass despite scrip being written in russian.

youtu.be/Ynjy6qbABco

The problem with english voices is that the dialog triggers are womewhat broken and people constantly talk over each other.
But this game has the worst Russian VA in the entire series

i don't think i've eve been this immersed into the shoes of the main character before. Metro does this better than alot of actual role playing games.

Yeah, ultimately it's your choice. I'd advice trying both then deciding for yourself. But in Last Light, English Pavel was spot on experienced yet eager to cheer up any of his mates. He sounds like an old genuine friend. Russian Pavel was low energy, slurred his words and had no enthusiasm; and just sounded awful. However that was my experience, but I'm glad your willing to try different things man. I really hope you enjoy the game user

any idea on what the dlc will be?

>Russian Pavel was low energy
the fuck am I reading? RU Pavel was top notch KGB.

probably one of areas on the path, or like LL we will do something in moscow as other character

better AI and a completely redone desert/forest areas and i'd probably buy it once it's on steam/gog in a year

the desert map was really bad and the forest area was wasted potential

That was my experience, I turned on the Russian VA because of everyone claiming it was like the 2nd coming of christ. But it is severely underwhelming and just took me out of the experience and atmosphere. Sorry man.

the real Metro waifu

Attached: 20190225043737_1.jpg (2560x1440, 604K)

but i want to play as artyom and finally make a bay with anna and name him miller

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.17 - 21.06.22.80.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Attached: 20190225040334_1.jpg (2560x1440, 461K)

You are an actual buzzword-spewing idiot.

Miller is her old (and her dad's, obviously) family name, user

I just don't understand silent protagonists in linear, non-RPG games. He already voices the loading screens so might as fucking well go all in. What the fuck. Artyom being silent in-game makes the NPC interactions so awkward.

Retarded Amerilard.

can anyone translate the note in the locker?

Attached: 20190218043725_1.jpg (2560x1440, 533K)

and? fucking name him miller and then artyom's family name

Retard! Don't touch it's mine.

"Artryom, impregnate my daughter! That is an order." - Miller

Man, the Caspian Sea map is just so shitty and it's the largest map with technically the most stuff to do. But it's so bad. What a waste of dev time. I would have taken two more Volgas instead of one Caspian.

its canon that the united states fare far better than other countries thanks to more "advanced" nuclear defence (using the satelites signals to detonate the missile earlier maybe?). Also maybe thats why Sam been eager to venture with Artyom since he himself still hoped to return to his homeland

Novosibirsk was the best.

Attached: Metro Exodus Screenshot 2019.02.23 - 11.14.40.02.jpg (2560x1080, 936K)

cheers

Attached: 20190225035459_2.jpg (2560x1440, 805K)

nothing because the game was straight shit

watched the ending yesterday, it was fucking shit and there is no nudity in the game this time

not even gonna buy it on steam in a year, not interested

this.
Shit made me forgive the desert.

Are these japanese people?

>Steve Blum saying he doesn't know if he'll remember how to speak English when they come across NATO troops
>as he says this in English

Attached: 1521977728127.jpg (589x545, 55K)

>miller black
He's gonna grt bullied user

calm your tits, have some tits.

Attached: 20190225035238_1.jpg (2560x1440, 656K)

me on the left

>no nudity in the game
There is though.

Oh shit I didn't know there were nice titty slave girls. One of the bandits insulted me so I shot up the place and killed every single person in the tower. That's what they get, be nicer next time.

>AI is so retarded the game is not fun
>open world feels soulless
>story is complete retarded

Attached: 1544648054262.png (240x221, 87K)

Why the fuck did they think it was a good idea to make the spiders throw shit at you? Waiting for the elavator in the comms bunker was fucking bullshit

get out of here you clown

I went through that section with NVG and a lighter

The car would be 1000x better if you could glance at your map while driving without coming to a complete fucking stop

Hopefully they telling the world what we all should do against the IS-rebels aka all muslim refugees !

>no audio or visual cue that the elevator takes 75 hours to lower
>just think the game bugged out
Great design 4A

fuck off epic shill your game is garbage.

The important question is, do they have physics?

i pirated it and cant be bothered to even finish the tutorial/intro

'hold e' shite, awful FOV, janky animations, weird sound, bad voice acting, etc.

i have no desire to play the game.

That's because they pretty much are, they have a form of Kuru.

That's an aggressive manlet clown.

Oh shit the lights are off and tons of spiders are coming out, guess i have to rush to the elavator to survive

Nope its still closed hehe truly an epic experience

dont ever make wembs again

>the only good parts are the part where you are not in the shit open world

WWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?

yeah yeah whatever valve cuck, id on't take part in client wars like you faggot

it'd be great if it didn't exist
everything about the desert was bad

disagree, the open world was comfy and scratched my ocd scavenging/survival itch.

>watching the russian countryside pass you buy on your train, listening to the clank-clack of the tracks while you play guitar, drink with your friends, have a smoke on the back rail car while your m8 tools around on the workbench
I just want a whole video game of that somehow tbqf&h

Attached: 1538711292852.png (349x344, 243K)

Yamantau bunker is actually just a stolen idea from one of shitty "Universe of Metro 2033" books.

>watched the ending yesterday, it was fucking shit
>watched
why do these "people" think they have any right to say anything?

Absolute shit taste the open world feels like a shitter Fallout 4 and they somehow manage to make the AI dumber than Fallout 4. At least in Fallout 4 you actually find interesting loot.

desu I just sat in a corner in the corridor, just outside the big room. Spiders didn't do shit except get roasted by my flashlight and then I ran for the elevator when it came down.
ez

>video game where you don't play
nice mate

thats some of the best gameplay i have ever seen

Yeah thats what i did too, still kind of annoying

>they behave like fucking retarded zombies

An accurate description of the russian governing personnel

It's a bit of a retcon but it's there in 2033. When you get to the top of the TV tower to set up the missile guidance system, you can briefly hear a radio signal, though in-game it's only static. Supposedly that gave Artyom the idea that there are other people still alive.
Then in Last Light people talk about picking up radio signals from a bunch of different places.

>holds fallout 4 in a positive light
>calls others out for having shit taste

Attached: 1549194839144.gif (500x418, 957K)

The open world really is fucking Far Cry. Killing bandits and saving nameless factionless gooks who need the main hero to save them.
What a fucking chore.
The Volga was actually "open world" done right. Fanatics, Bandits, Merchants. All of them talk about life outside of the area, of other survivors and trading depots.
The children of the Forrest were good as well, had in faction political fighting. The desert was absolute dog shit; just felt like playing Far Cry Russian Mad Max Electric Boogaloo. Completely souless and unoriginal.

how does it feel like fallout 4?

empty

>but so is having to read subtitles while in a firefight
yeah, i considered playing with Russian VA too but this is what ultimately convinced me not to
when you're playing something subtitles, it's really easy to only concentrate on the subtitles themselves, and that'd be a sin in a game as pretty as this one

yeah but it's more like farcry 2 farcry so im fine with it.
And it was all optional, i don't see how it can be seen as a chore.

God, guil made my dick diamonds

The Russian VA 'sounds' right but if you speak Russian you realize it's a terrible performance all around even by Russian VA standards.

that's kind of the point.

>Fallout 4 you actually find interesting loot.
the loot of fallout 4 literally killed the franchise you dumb faggot

this one's pretty good imo, but there's a lot less subtle part where the doc says
>we're the government you deserve

Optional? You have to do the main missions in the desert no matter what, and if you don't save enough faceless, nameless slaves from the evil bandits; your one step closer to the bad ending.

>[Interstellar soundtrack starts playing]

pirated it, beat it, uninstalled
i like the more personal story
volga area was really good

desert area was really bad
>large map just to force a car into the game, even less to explore than volga
>mad max ripoff
>these slaves you are supposed to care about are brain dead mongs

forest area might have been cool with the two grown up school children groups and their looming demise due to the dam, but you're strongly pushed to sneak past everything only to fight a shitty boss

dead city was great until you got into the fucking boat, and the blind gorillas were a poor replacement for the librarians

AI was very bad so the open areas meant that you could see everything coming and they'd basically come at you in a straight line

Krest is pretty good, Sam and Stepan are funny

you only have to save the slaves in the oasis where the main mission takes place and not kill any slaves dipshit.

fuck off faggot
that's only for the QTEs, you still have to hold E every time you open a container

thats what you get for having asian genes artyom

Volga got me so hyped that the whole game was like that, then the desert map happened. what a slog.

he literally only kept his gear, miller didn't let him take shit from d6

yes

i kind of hate how the world ended in the early 2010s yet there's '80s nostalgia everywhere
the game isn't supposed to be Commie nostalgia, yet most places look like technical development stopped in the '80s. the first two games weren't like that

>yet most places look like technical development stopped in the '80s
Yes, that is Russia everywhere outside Moscow and St. Petersburg

your'e right but also wrong.
This bothered me in the first two games as well. Blame the book.

can someone tell me which groups you're allowed to shoot?
i fucking hate it that a game with decent shooting again forces you to do 1-button takedowns instead

Bandits, cannibals, slavers

>yet most places look like technical development stopped in the '80s

Because it DID stop, this is Russia afterall.

this if they fire at you first the game will know. You are free to shoot back.

Just don't kill slaves, pioneers, innocent, harmless/unarmed or surrendering enemies of any kind and in stealth there is no reason to stab people seeing as it takes too long and knockouts are quicker and more quiet.

so the Caspian is the last area where you're allowed to have firefights?
fuck me, I went through Volga without shooting anyone

debil! ne trogar(idk about the last letter looks like a P which = R) moe

Why does artyom leap off stairs etc lads? i have to be really carefull

It's a Й

desert is more action than anything else.
You can still have fire fights with bandits in the next are just don't get them mixed up with the pioneers

>Russia
>surprised everything looks like the '80s