Is it true that women hate all men that play video games?

youtube.com/watch?v=l0mcHxxodsA

Is it true that women hate all men that play video games?

Attached: 1.jpg (1920x1080, 632K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5B_rvLevQ
youtube.com/watch?v=SV_xgGpRVZk
youtube.com/watch?v=jzBpcsDaCTI
youtube.com/watch?v=08BpEniyojk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

women are scum

based solidrev poster

women are idiots

this. women are dumb, terrible, and they wont have sex with me.

Being in a relationship was the worst experience of my life. I'd rather be alone forever playing video games than go through that again.

>Is it true that women hate all men that play video games?
Yeah they don't want to be competing with men. When it comes down to the donations. Especially when it comes down to Tit's Vs Skill. And Tit's win majority of the time. They say they aren't *attracted* just to dodge shit again regarding donations n shit.

Generalizations like this shit never make sense. Of course not all women hate all men that play video games. Every human being is different and the entire purpose of this video is to act as click bait discussing a topic that is way too general.

You can tell these people basically are youtube sluts. But they are just using this subject of choice for more views. They don't really know shit about gaming apart from the occasional AAA title they will review because everyone else is. That is all.

Attached: Calling Bullshit..jpg (1360x768, 138K)

all women are whores though

Yes, my bf plays video games all the time and I hate it. I only stay because he has a big penis and doesn't hit me.

Attached: 1523096189119.jpg (428x371, 42K)

Why are normal people so inhuman?

Nah, the guy on the left plays all consoles and is a PC gamer.

They only hate when you can't talk about anything besides games.
Gamer chads have lots of groupis and I've seen plenty of girls that play games only because of their boyfriend.

These are guidos who fuck strangers they meet in bars.

I have an attractive gf and she plays vidya with me. This is normal now if you're under age 35.

Attached: 3KGhzZmO.jpg (512x512, 54K)

Then he should drop that bitch. She will be the end of him.

Attached: Letting the team down.jpg (1360x768, 106K)

Even that women doesn't, she just hates the stereotype gamer. Did anyone watch this video for longer 2 minutes? fucking hell

The girl in the video is his little sister.

Attached: 1545960873865.gif (369x383, 261K)

but for real though, Dunkey's girlfriend is ugly as fuck

>I have an attractive gf and she plays vidya with me.
>This is normal now if you're under age 35.
Um......

Attached: oh you are serious.gif (267x212, 2.91M)

do you think while he's fucking her she ever whispers to herself "just bear it and think of the alimony"

why are you so mean? you do realize she is a victim of child abuse right? leave her alone

That doesn't change his statement.

>you will never be as chad as that guy
why even live

objectively I wouldn't call her ugly. She doesn't have a conventionally pretty face, but her body is thinner/better than probably most women in their twenties so it balances out.

Solidrev is based

Well he should disown the bitch. Slip her the butter finger one last time and carry on with his life.

Rev is unironically the most kino game youtube channel. Alpha chad, a good father, based husband who doesn't take his wife's shit, and willing to positively review even Crackdown 3 on the virtue that he enjoyed it. The man should be /ourguy/.

>Is it true that women hate all men that play video games and aren't Chad?
Yes.

I didn't watch the video, so in my mind his sister is just trying to neg him because she wants the D.
How far off am I?

His sister is hot so that's all that matters, draw your conclusion from how important that is to you and have a good fap.

she's in her mid thirties with a farmer's tan and drinks diet coke mixed with flavored vodka

>wrinkled face
>prostitute tattoos and make-up

what is her stereotype, Yea Forums?

I've been watching Rev since the TR3YBROTHERHOOD days, love this guy.

She has curly hair and big thighs, all you need.

I wouldn't say all, but the majority seems realistic.

>what do women do for fun? what do you all sit around watch soap operas and Netflix all day? how is that any worse?
holy fuck dude is based

"White woman in her late 30s"

fpbp

>willing to positively review even Crackdown 3 on the virtue that he enjoyed it. The man should be /ourguy/.
He already failed.

Attached: I HAVE BLACK FREINDS..jpg (1200x713, 96K)

Yeah, I love how they don't just accept her shit.

fuck this racist piece of shit

Attached: solidrevblackpeople.jpg (750x736, 105K)

Does anyone remember that scene in the movie the beach where some guy tries to tell dicaprio (when he was still a pretty boy) that girls dont like gamers.
Think about the irony of that. Dicaprio was really popular with young thots and still is even though hes an idiot. Just an example of the unrealism in media and brainwashing.

Watch the video, lads. Her ex was a huge gamer and ignored her. Bitch has baggage with this shit. Dudebro is based tho

That's based as fuck, not racist.

HOLY FUCK BASED

I'm not white and he's right

Is it me or does the guy behind the camera and the guy on the couch sound IDENTICAL?

Attached: 1534314292255.gif (500x281, 685K)

tienes de volver miguelito

I'm not really attracted to women romantically so it doesn't bother me.
Besides, if I have to jerk I'll just do it with pics of anime babes

Attached: 1530047299711.jpg (903x1024, 98K)

yeah, thats his twin brother

Brothers. Strong genetics. In his old vids his dad sounds and looks like him too.

cool wine aunt

he's right

based on this pic she actually looks pretty cute. like another poster says she doesnt have a conventionally attractive face, and her voice is a little weird at first, but she's got a cute body and its clear she's a kind of "caretaker" wife which is honestly what most people on Yea Forums need/want

youtube.com/watch?v=Bm5B_rvLevQ
kino

Dude even his sister sounds like him, just a higher pitched version. The genetics in this family are fucking strong.

based

Watch the video where he tells his wife he got Black Ops 4 twice. He puts that bitch in her place.

kek at 7:00 when they start ripping on him for being a youtube.

This is a hilarious video.

>tfw a girl likes you

Attached: 1377114437694.jpg (569x510, 45K)

>something you buy for your kids to do
yeah, without monitoring them, because you don't actually care about how they turn out, you just want them to be quiet and occupied so you can go out and drink, because you can't let go of your 20s, even though you are clearly in your late 30s. sit the fuck down, shut the fuck up, and suck my cock you cunt.

Attached: 1550175957337.png (1199x617, 921K)

Thots hate gamers which is a selective advantage that means you have a chance of actually being with a human being instead of a person that lives to consume and assume an identity that's fed to them.

based

Only the kinds of women you wouldn't be interested in, anyway.

if women are so stupid how come they wont have sex with me?

that's sexist bro wtf

>"you don't want to play as a girl any other time except when she's in her underwear."
>"I don't. Now, she's in her underwear, and I will gladly accept."
This fucking guy.

Attached: 1549069129778.jpg (1600x900, 90K)

More based Revpilled kino youtube.com/watch?v=SV_xgGpRVZk

>I don't wear bathing suits like that.
>Uh, and there's a reason for that.

Attached: 1497104809586.gif (350x255, 144K)

KNACK 2 AMIRITE? XD

>Are you jealous of a video game girl character?
>I'm not jealous
>You are jealous.
>NO I'M NOT.
Okay at least he can strike fast and strategic on his bitch verbally.
Agents of Mayhem? Because if that is Agent of Mayhem. I'm still wondering where my Saints Row 5 is.

Is he right?
youtube.com/watch?v=jzBpcsDaCTI

My girl likes playing Tekken with me and likes my long hair because it reminds her of her husbando Liu Kang she's black

Attached: 1527721514387.png (337x339, 105K)

Sunset Overdrive bud

Only white women.
Which makes sense, they are the worst women on the planet after all.

youtube.com/watch?v=08BpEniyojk

the guy is so based even nintendo fears him

Yes because we'd rather play vidya than pay attention to them and they refuse to think that they're the problem.

She's got a nice body, her face is another story.

Females don't hate "gamers"

The majority of gamer culture has been spoiled by over the age of 23 males who still live with their parents home without any real talent or a career path.

You can play games all you want as long as you're a responsible adult most of them don't care.

tl;dr don't be an unemployed incel with no life-goals who plays video games and still lives with their parents.

Attached: 1530061396424.jpg (1440x1080, 94K)

This made me remember when DSP's gf shat on him for playing nier automata

Attached: 1514814716870.jpg (724x1024, 80K)

based

>When you say it like that it sounds dumb, but, it wasn't $180...it was $220."

Attached: 1457054032641.gif (720x534, 549K)

This dude is fucking based as fuck.
But yea, roasties, and ESPECIALLY white roasties, fucking HATE sexy vidya women.

People keep pushing the same lie that games are for kids. Even when the average age of gamers is over twenty i think its actually over thirty.
And its been that way for over twenty years so its not just teen gamers getting old.

Okay, okay, okay. Does he has a playlists or some shit of him owning his wife. Because the more i watch him owning his wife with such simple comebacks and shit. The more he grows on me.

Attached: nice.jpg (314x314, 56K)

>tfw she's not pretty

Attached: 1550664265762.jpg (504x403, 113K)

Maybe a live in an isolated bubble, but these people sound very, very unintelligent.

>diet coke

absolutelydisgusting.jpg