Was replaying perfect dark the other day and just realised that game actually has a weapon called the "N-Bomb"...

Was replaying perfect dark the other day and just realised that game actually has a weapon called the "N-Bomb"... that would never have been allowed in the current year of our lord.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

on the XBLA version they renamed it to just bomb

Attached: nbomb.jpg (1766x800, 209K)

The N stands for neutron.

So did Joanna get the N-word pass?

It does? I thought it stood for Nigger-bomb.

>n-bomb
>makes a black sphere of noise
>disarms you and blurs your vision
Sounds like Rare was pretty based back in the days

Mr. President, you're in great danger, the Skedar have obtained the N-Pass and plan to use it against you!

Attached: JoannaPD.jpg (180x216, 10K)

*huff*

*huff*

*huff*

Attached: 21613852311.jpg (1334x2000, 318K)

It's a common mistake.

You can't make accusations like that without evidence. I ashume that you have some?

>ashume
Was this the fault of the N64s bad audio quality?

Not sure. Look up a video of the XBLA version with clearer audio. Does it sound the same?

I loved every music track in this game. It was like some kind of really unique, techo-gothic kinda thing. Gave the game so much personality. Too bad it was all for naught.

>bouncing n-bombs
>throw them at random in temple

*ahem* Fuck Skedar and fuck niggers- hehee!

Attached: Elvis.png (524x662, 355K)

>that mission where the opening cutscene is Joanna is on the alien spaceship in a torn dress

Attached: 11112.png (493x328, 282K)

haha the word nigger is so funny xd

>Piece of cake, Joanna, watch this!

I miss when fps had fun weapons, not just pistols shotguns and assualt rifles

I remember playing Goldeneye with a friend of mine back in the day.

Proximity Mines only was a laughing fest.

It's weird because in Chicago black people tend to make a 'sh' sound when saying something with the letter s, but apparently the voice actor for the president is a british white guy.

Maybe he was just trying to sound black? Pretty racist if you ask me.

Possible. He also voiced Mr. Blonde and I don't recall any of that being present in his lines.