I'm so bad at this game

I'm so bad at this game

Attached: bf69aba09df324195e7046f49f7d95ae[1].jpg (500x500, 39K)

thank you for the spoilers, fags

I just Googled some image of the Knight reading a map. what are you talking about

you'll get better user

Attached: 1550754566017.gif (620x465, 1.26M)

Update.

Pathetic tier
>false knight
>nosk
>first-time hornet
>gorb
>crystal guardian
>mantis lords

You tried tier
>broken vessel
>the colector
>dung defender
>soul master
>uumuu
>galien
>no eyes
>watcher knights
>first dream zote
>second dream zote

Heh not bad, kid tier
>second-time hornet
>hollow knight

You made me use my full power tier
>lost kin

Kill me, just fucking do it tier
>primal aspid
>pale king platforming section

Attached: hk hornet.png (666x972, 346K)

>finally nabbed Steel Heart and Speedrun 2 achievements
Two more pantheons and I'll finally be good at video games, boys

Am I autistic or is the PoH kind of fun, although it is bullshit
>display mastery of all bosses as the bosses get harder and the stakes get higher until you either die or conquer

Here's the actual "bullshit scaling."

Radiant Absolute Radiance >> Radiant Markoth >>>>> Everything Else.

This boss is fun but it's also RNG bullshit. And I can't just keep throwing myself at it like with all of the other radiant fights, if I get too angry or worked up I get worse at the fight and have to take a break.

Attached: radiant absolute radiance not yet defeated.png (1920x1200, 1.48M)

Youre missing NKG

Didn't fought him yet.

Attached: 1550882393683.png (300x600, 24K)

Pantheon of Hallownest is fucking great. It's so satisfying once you're consistent.

I haven't went back to this game since getting the weathered mask months ago. I hope I didn't become shit at it during that time.

Attached: image.jpg (820x975, 105K)

In all the honesty, what's so hard about Lost Kin? He staggers all the time so you take quick swing and quick recharge and it's childs play.

But I just played White Palace for the first time and I want to kill the devs. It was fun maybe the first half, then it's just fucking annoying

Attached: 1545026744400.jpg (600x567, 45K)

Can this HK thread have proper amount of lewds?

Attached: 1550768679886m.jpg (690x1024, 31K)

I'm having more fun with all binding pantheons than fucking trial of fools, I know its just practice but still what a hassle

Attached: RADIANT.png (161x634, 155K)

>Got this game from my humble monthly subscription
>Been sat unplayed in my steam library since November
>Finally decide to give it a go since all my friends are off playing Apex Legends together
>Absolutely adore the game
>30 hours in and feel like there's still so much to be done
>Keep shilling the game to my friends saying they must play it

I've never felt so impressed by a game that I've almost FORCED my friends to play and experience it. I'm in love with this game bros.

>In all the honesty, what's so hard about Lost Kin?
I fought him with a mage build and got absolutely destroyed, so I cheesed him with an invulnerability build. So far, he's the only boss that made me use a shitter build to win.

Hasn’t this picture been popping up in other places than Yea Forums?

how can a $15 game have more content than most $60 games?

Attached: 1496031243145.gif (284x247, 1.26M)

Passion

And me here thinking I'm a shitter for having problems with Prismal Aspids.

its impressive

Vidya has been going down the shitter.

>radiant markoth
fuck that guy, I can't count the number of times I was only a few hits away when a sword spawned in the platform I was right about to land on and sodomized me

I've only ever beaten hornet.

In greenpath.

>pale king platforming section
>hard
kids these days

this desu

Radiant Markoth>everybody else
Bullshit rng boss. Period. Atleast with the others, you can see some improvement and plan strategies and charm builds. Markoth is just cancer.

I especially love how he can spawn nails offscreen, on my landing platform, and once, on me directly. Cute, team cherry, real fucking cute

I remember the lasers being good times to hit AR, but it seems way harder to avoid now. Did something change, or was it always bullshit hard to dodge them?

Attached: '-'.jpg (797x599, 26K)

This
>Cleared white palace in 4 hours first time
>Subsequent playthroughs, can clear it in 10 minutes
Path of pain follows suit-you get better. It opens your asshole, yes, but once you get used to it, nothing will faze you. Looking up playthroughs can also do wonders

White palace is easy if you know the spike hallway skip

Attached: hollow-knight-favourites-by-brackets002-on-deviantart-zummeng-159-11-hollow-knight-nosk-by-timelordj (1600x1067, 1.19M)

Australian magic

>cleared nearly all radiant bosses including markoth, uumuu and nkg
>Still cant focus long enough to finish the third pantheon
>Still cant do bindings on any pantheon
Motherfucking why. I guess I'll just be happy with the void idol i'll never get because radiance is behind PoH. FUCK

I'm the guy who made the tier post and it took me one hour to clear white palace. For me one hour is way too long for fucking platforming.

Attached: 1550982249780.jpg (1920x2140, 333K)

His radiant form will actively snipe you. Good fucking luck

An hour of boss rushes is too long, bitch. Platforming is constant and you can improve. Bosses are not that simple

Are dream bosses supposed to rape my ass if I fight them right after I beat their real forms?

Yes.

What an exceptionally boring post.

Yep. Prepare or practice. You can beat lost kin right away if you wanted to, but failed champ might be too much.

I didn't say you couldn't improve, what I'm trying to say is that it was very hard for me and that taking a whole hour just to finish it means I had a really hard time.

Attached: 1549967095844.jpg (215x235, 8K)

Eh, you can't even reach FC until much later anyway.

I feel like I have way more trouble with Failed Champion than most bosses barring The Big Three. Even Zote doesn't give me as much of a hard time. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

Not dashing through him
He is just that easy