Why yes, I do think Dark Souls II is the magnum opus of the soulsborne franchise. How could you tell?

>why yes, I do think Dark Souls II is the magnum opus of the soulsborne franchise. How could you tell?

Attached: 1547540541939.jpg (1536x2048, 393K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0B2Gp2QIHqB
ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
pastebin.com/TE23QQez
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

exactly the sort of face I would associate with that statement

your average brit bong

better than Dogshit Souls 3

Ash is pretty cool guy , makes runescape and doesn't afraid of anything .

dont use ash for your dogshit shitposting threads user

Attached: clown.png (512x512, 113K)

Just when you thought frogposters would finally die, there comes a retard and revives them with another shitty template.

All I see is a fine man with an exquisite taste in soulsborne games.

Attached: DmkU2grX4AAQOgT.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

this guy somehow looks like john lennon and mark david chapman at once

Based.

Attached: 1550956648355.png (800x600, 502K)

Is that his hitbox?

*AHEM*
FUCK FROGPOSTERS

Attached: 66f8d772e32f31f67eeee8c52a9677ff.jpg (768x1152, 96K)

Any DkS game:
>old guy
AOOOOOOOOO-AHHHHHHH-OOOOOOOOOOOO
>sad piano backing track
>kill him
Something something you're evil for this...argh....

>get to an NPC
"HELLO, EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

what the fuck is this series' problem

In this thread we list things that make Dark Souls 2 the best Souls game. I'll start:

>Non-linear first half of the game allows you to rush straight to the areas of the game that contain the items for your build

>Chugging Estus immobilizes you, and the heal isn't instantaneous meaning trying to chug while someone is sticking close to you will result in death

>Stamina regeneration is tied to weight, so a character at 10% burden will recover their bar faster than a character at 70% burden, giving an advantage and a reason to make a low burden character

>Poise exists and armor provides relevant, but not overpowering damage reduction, giving an advantage and a reason to make a high burden character

>Phantoms and Dark Spirits cannot chug estus, spirits can only heal via spell useage which is slow. This makes fighting outnumbered even without mob assistance possible since any damage you do sticks

>Can only perform four rolls before running out of stamina

>Can only perform 5 attacks of a rapier or straight sword before running out of stamina

>Parrying has longer recovery frames and consumes more stamina, making parry fishing riskier and makes parrying require higher skill

>Power stance allowing for unique combinations of dual wielding and unlocking an alternative moveset for weapons

>Being able to use the full moveset of a weapon in your off-hand including running, rolling, backstepping, etc. attacks rather than just being able to do a basic R1 swing and blocking with the weapon as it is in Ds3 (lmao who would ever want to weapon block)

>Bell Tower covenant providing two unique optional areas to PvP for Titanite Chunks, Slabs, and Twinkling, making farming for upgrades fun

>Bonfire ascetics to replay bosses you like and or gain items from NG+ and beyond without grinding through the whole game again

>No bonfire and no death challenge where you can beat the game without resting at a bonfire or dying to gain a reward and bragging rights

vocaroo.com/i/s0B2Gp2QIHqB

Do I have a treat for you.
>pepes/wojaks/eceleb image hashes'
ghostbin.com/paste/zutnb
ghostbin.com/paste/u89nf
ghostbin.com/paste/76qpu
>my text filters
pastebin.com/TE23QQez

The hero Yea Forums deserves holy shit.

one of my greatest insecurities are my sticky-out monkey ears, but christ, I didn't know they could be that flat

Can't take credit for much of that. Doubt I've added 1k out of the 40 in there.

based

>filtering content
cringe

Attached: 1533482961245.jpg (158x312, 11K)

faggot neckbeard series
convince me why it (especially 3) is good

tasty carrots and a damn big stick

buy dark souls 2 or else

fuck you

3 is shit
play 1 and then 2, faggot.

I have it. Got up to this jabba the hutt looking boss while it played the same soundtrack as the Ruin Sentinel faggots and realised how lazy it was.

Demons, BB and pre-Vaati era DkS1 are the only good FROM games.

alright, time to speedrun Dark Souls Remastered again.

give me a weapon to use, what category, etc

>Skyward Sword was a fine addition to the Zelda franchise. A pity the fans didn't understand it!

wish I'd had the sense to drop it, what a slog it was

>using filters
Now that's r*ddit.

Attached: 1550769675405.jpg (640x677, 36K)

Reinforced Club until you get to Anor Londo, then Blacksmith's Hammer +7 for O&S onward.

winged spear, no shield, low poise faith build and an estus allergy

Use the zwei, it's not challenging but it's the most fun.

holy shit it worked! kek!
eat shit frog posters

didn't see you there
>content
a funny guy, eh

100% for these?

because if it's any%, I'm probably doing that spear one first, sounds dope

Just gotta make your posts more obscure. Always easy to work around a filter.
Soi.

Attached: 1549763696110.jpg (716x768, 241K)

If you've anything else you want to add to the collection, by all means, post it.

Ash would probably prefer DS3 solely for the soundtrack but still consider Bloodborne to be better than all three Souls games

Attached: Knight_of_Varlamore.png (245x482, 29K)

>p-post it now s-so i dont have to see it later!
lmao see you when the next wojak edit blows into town

>best soundtrack
>best weapons and armour
>largest levels
>best dlc
dark souls 3 is literally the pinnacle of the trilogy

Yeah, won't see it the next 16 times you post that one. What a shame. What content.

>w-wont see it, haha
Cope.

Twohand a shield.

Could've sworn I'd added that template response. Turns out it needed a bit of polish. Cheers.
/(?>\d{5,10}\n)*)?(\>.*\n)?cope(?!\w)/i