How are real girls supposed to compete with this?

How are real girls supposed to compete with this?

Attached: 1549559906429.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/JC3Xrk3fQmojVby0QzeIjw/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dont have to
3DPD are shit

by having real stink

Attached: 1550971538290m.jpg (1024x576, 92K)

Attached: unknown.png (640x800, 943K)

I would bully Homura so hard

Imu is so cute.

By hacking a better personality than that bland bitch.

Your taste is shit, my dude. Like not one single fuck.

>Start college a few years ago
>Never had a GF
>Fire rises and the feminism/sexual revolution gets worse than ever
>Wymyn nowdays have many STD's or many exboyfriends and they re not even 17
>Monogamy is a thing of the past
>Still a virgin
>Get drepession and suicidal thoughts
>I discover the SK games
Senran kagura was godsend for me if it were for these games i would shot my brains off

Attached: 1550961523370m.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

It's easy, you just have to anticipate all my fantasies better and faster than an entire industry of professional work-addicted nips

Attached: 1549063210151.jpg (971x693, 575K)

What's in the present?

>pic
Is there a manga or anime done completely in ukiyo-e? I'd like to see that shit.

Have you considered therapy?

AI companionship is going to completely kill human reproduction by 2035

realistically they can't because even the most generic anime waifu was written with a few hobbies, interests, and basic empathy traits, all things that were conditioned out of women through the years but they have a hole between their legs so they get away with it

By having a hot, wet pusy that squeezes my dick while I shoot a load inside of it.

/thread

>3DPD
>Good Personality
Are 3D fags so delusional that they think 3D girls have any redeemable personality traits

Good

yes

they've never met women, they ironically just like pictures of them

>2D fags care about personality and wide variety of looks
>3D fags only care about some meh looks and think they can get pussy
Ironic, the 3D fags are the vary thing they claim to not be

Dick in a box.

>don't wanna be an /r9k/ "wahh women" guy
>but every single girl I meet is just a cruel and horrible person
>they don't even try to hide it they just put it right on their social media how much of a bitter wrathful person she is
I just wanted to believe there were nice girls out there bros

Attached: patty bring the petrol.jpg (1280x864, 358K)

Im almost done with college +4 years on electrical engenieering i've become asexual i regret nothing #MGTOW

Attached: _20190224_190020.jpg (1080x606, 103K)

>goes to therapy
>gets put on a ton of anti-depressents

he's genuinely better off just playing his big titty games

Off-topic garbage.
Mods?

Women will only have themselves to blame when all the men in the world switch to perfected VR or sexbots.

what company owns this game because its nonstop shilled on Yea Forums for the pas 5 years and no one calls it out.
boards.fireden.net/v/search/image/JC3Xrk3fQmojVby0QzeIjw/

Mods.

Try touching one and I guarantee you will know

Attached: 1522944878150.jpg (1200x943, 126K)

>3DPDfags on damage control

Attached: 1546394882131.jpg (800x800, 322K)

>Touch one
>Get multiple STDs just by mere contact due them being such whores they manage to make STDs a global epidemic
>Then get accused of rape and have to pay untold thousands at best to get the accusation taken away
You clearly never been around 3D women before

>virgin thinks all women are infected with STDs as a way to cope

>but every single girl I meet is just a cruel and horrible person
shitty people attract other shitty people. well intentioned women probably stay away from you because they can smell your dysfunction from a mile away

>still thinking women aren't thots
embarrassing, I can already tell you are raising Tyrone's children

>Doesn't deny they'll accuse you of rape

I'd believe you but I just keep to myself and try to work hard these days so I don't get in anyones way

Attached: reaction face dsadsadsa23132321 deluxe.png (459x261, 103K)

Princess Kaguya, a Studio Ghibli one. Can’t really recommend it; but my two-year old likes it and it ends with ayylmao.

>he defends holes in a mongolian singing throat forum

Watch out the incel brigade is getting angry

Thanks. I'll check it out!

If that was true then he would be drowning in the pussy because all 3D women are shit.

>Can't even make a good counter
>Has to resort to calling people incels
the 3D lovers sure are desperate these days, break free from the insanity of 3D and embrace 2D

The feeling of cumming inside your waifu is incomparable. In that moment when she's holding you tight, her vagina clamping down on your dick as you blow your load in her womb, it feels like everything in the world will be okay, that you've found a place where you belong despite all your flaws. How can 3DPD ever hope to compete?

By getting them banned from Sony devices, Steam, and soon everything else.

At this point 3D men have more femininity than 3D women and it turns out that's all I actually care about.

>dysfunction from a mile away
do you refer to autism, asperger??, that doesn't mean to be a shitty person.

When did you realize no girl would ever want you user? Was it when no one gave you a Valentine's card in school or something?

mate fucking traps have more femininity

you sure showed him you fucking autist

>has to resort to the funny buzzword of the day

Attached: 1538615806456.jpg (814x1506, 237K)

nice normalnigger bullshit there

That's what I said.

Roasties literally cannot cope with being replaced by 2D. Tick tock, your time is coming.

>thinking I want 3DPD
I knew since the early days 2D was the way and everything within the past decade has only confirmed that without a doubt 3D is not worth it at all

People say it because you fucking dipshits take the bait everyday.

>bought estival versus during the steam sale
>put in almost 20 hours in a couple of days
This rarely to me nowadays but god damn that shit was good.

Attached: SENRAN KAGURA ESTIVAL VERSUS_20181225204611.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

I don’t think that was their intention; but since you brought it up I’ll propose that you tick all three.

Just kidding what VIDEO GAMES is everyone playing? I just started Arkham Knight; you can really tell it’s got half a decade of prior game mechanics lumped in, kind of nice but also overwhelming.

if a true means of female replacement were actually created it would get snuffed out quicker than you can even imagine by a new puritan movement and shrieking feminists. It's already happened to a small extent by creating a negative social stigma for sex toys for men (wow only a virgin would buy those!) while women buying vibrators and dildos twice the size of a regular male dick is not only socially acceptable but quirky and liberating. The other thing is those in charge would quickly realize that if men didn't have to compete with one another for women they would become a lot happier and a lot less motivated to wageslave as effectively because they would have something to come home to and be happy, and you can't have that.

dysfunction as in anything that's contributing to his failed attempts at interfacing with others. one way predators know youre an easy target for abuse could be your posture for example

Attached: 12313.jpg (1255x836, 223K)

Very rude.
My favourite girls are Daidoji, Miyabi, Hikage and RIn tb h.
Jasmine is pretty good too.

Attached: Senran Kagura Estival Versus Screenshot Miyabi.jpg (3840x2160, 601K)

Women are very attracted to psychopaths and criminals. Those are very shitty archetypes of person, instead of an ostracized dude. So idk why do you think that women are good at judging someone?. Why are you blaiming him instead of them?, maybe the ones to blame are both.

by actually existing

Women want to be raped, why else do you think they let all the muslims and rapefugees in Europe?

Good taste.

Attached: 2017_04_16_17_51_47_507.jpg (3840x2160, 1.3M)

Sucking your dick while cosplaying?

where my katbros at?

Attached: 7f147ece8afe4ab759b8cfb09a624aa1.png (520x811, 234K)

How could 3DPD ever hope to compete with this?

Not my favorite overall but Katsuragi is my favorite Hanzo girl.

Attached: ff8e93368a12813f4df62ba990f34cd7.jpg (1024x768, 291K)

Being as bland and as boring as possible is the ideal female personality.

What would they tell him in therapy? To conform to the standards of modern society? Why is that indisputably correct?

By understanding a man, having a conversation with him about what he wants, and using their 3D bodies to help the man get it.
Be valuable for what you can -do-, rather than your holes and opinions.

>Being as bland and as boring as possible is the ideal female personality.
wrong

They do exist, just not anywhere Becky hangs out. Try looking at church, a volunteer organization, etc. I met a girl while volunteering at the SPCA who had a big heart and was only there because she wanted to make all the animals happy.

Robots need white people to build and maintain them. Don't worry, by 2035 the human race won't be able to support robots.

volunteer work sounds fulfilling in its own sense but I'm already busy a majority of my day, probably part of my problem but hey glad you met some one nice, it's reassuring

>Being as bland and as boring as possible is the ideal female personality.
This is what Rei fags actually believe

Attached: 1438409367090.png (540x520, 202K)

they don't

I like those shoes

Fun fact:
Asuka is in Smash Bros.
She's disguised as your favorite character.

It's not like a part time job or anything. Just 2 or 3 hours every weekend. It was very therepeudic for me since I got to pet lots of dogs, which made me happy. A sense of purpose also staves off depression

white woman spotted

>wrong
wrong

I had attractive girls ask me out.
I said no, because I'm not really interested.
They got really mad.

>They got really mad.
they're probably spoiled as fuck then, not used to being told no

Bad evil ninjas need to be punished by spanking

No, that isn't possible. End of discussion.

Yeah but I'd rather be playing my autismal grinding MMOs.
Do I have to pity-date a person who is themselves offering a pity-date?
I get that normalfags do stupid wasteful shit in the name of politeness but I can't see the point.

This is daily life when you're 6'4. How does that make you feel, user?

Real girls let me do stuff like cum in their mouth

It did happen.

Lmao I’ve gotten drunk phone calls asking me to come over to bang and I’m an ugly manlet.

Not the same as a date but she still wanted it.