Bowser is president. haha

Bowser is president. haha

Attached: 5CA47713-AE50-454A-B117-88C9A3D34031.jpg (750x436, 365K)

Well yeah expect a shit ton of these jokes from now on also CORRIN CUTE FEET

Attached: 1550800902180.jpg (834x1024, 56K)

>Corrin
How do I get a secretarywife that does this?

>That Corrin
That reminded me of a character that did the same thing, but I forgot their name.

Archdan is a horny muscle fetishizer and you shouldn't support him

I remember in one of the rare times I actually got to write fiction for a school project I had a character that was a secretary for an alien space ship and she had no arms. But to cleverly disguise my fetish I said nothing and just imagined her doing everything with her feet. I got like a 97 on it lmao.

Nice

user, it might be easier to say which artist isn't a fetishizer. Even fetish abolishers wind up falling worse than fetish artists themselves because then you wonder "they bothered clicking it to bother asking it".

The better question is, "why did they bother clicking it even though there was all that art left?"

Seriously though, why did they make this change? Was suiciding running rampant in the competitive Smash scene or something?

It absolutely wrecked low tier play

It continues the trend of making characters better as a whole but nerfing broken one trick pony shit they can do. This makes suiciding into a situational move instead of something that's always good if you're up a stock or behind on the same stock.

So? Low tier play is just me and my buddies playing casually right? If I can cheese a few stocks with kirby or bowser as a shitter it shouldnt matter. Smash is basically a party game at that level

HOW DO I GET A GIRL TO LET ME SEE HER FEET ARHAHGHGHGAHGGHGHGHG

That's true. But if enough shitters complain it still forces the hands of the devs. Look at what happened to K.rool.

Bowser and Ganondorf was able to bullshit a stock and then win by advantage

You have to also understand that taunting pissed people off, get rid of a stock, taunt, they will get angry and you can just jump backwards and side special KO

Attached: 9d4.jpg (580x773, 49K)

Yes, but Bowser's

Bowser and Ganondorf were both horrible in Smash 4 and if you managed to get a stock up on someone you more than deserved it, being able to suicide didn't give them any kind of advantage at all

You can control the Bowsercide direction you fucking retards. God, no wonder they keep nerfing already shitty characters because of brainlets.

Play around the topic and subtly lead her into it.

Attached: Cute.jpg (1558x2000, 264K)

>Corrin

Attached: 1512599801717.jpg (788x524, 133K)

Why did it have to be Smash related? can't Nintendo fans make non-Smash comics these days?

I don’t know why they nerfed the ganonside, it’s pretty hard to pull off with a decent player.

Is this Yea Forums adjacent board now?

Why are nintendo crossovers based off of the official nintendo crossover?