What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/s3fYde9E
youtube.com/watch?v=W0zNkOcd1zg&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/ewAl5Zt_rYU?t=2656
youtube.com/watch?v=ATIPnuUMrCk
youtube.com/watch?v=J2pIG6DSNRI
youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vAGFWmfXK4A
youtube.com/watch?v=XtbmsqOZays
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl0zg5_Ivzs
youtu.be/oUmbVXor2kw
youtu.be/4CPEDAEh_tk
youtu.be/YCzJsZ82h3U
youtu.be/c7ranLF8Ovg?t=1470
youtube.com/watch?v=CHqsYxwhkco
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nostalgia goggles didn't hold up

too easy, boring disney worlds outside of the original stories (Toy Story, BH6, Monsters Inc.), rushed ending, shitty last boss fights, almost no use of Kairi.

Game doesn't hold up to modern standards

Yea Forums was too stupid to understand it.

Attached: 1535297820755.png (500x548, 333K)

Doesn’t hold up to 2005 standards either

It's was Kingdom Hearts game.

Nothing.

Boss fights were kino, you just didnt play enough of the games to understand the full effect.

>Boss fights were kino, you just didnt play enough of the games to understand the full effect.
cringepost

>don't mind the edgy and wannabe deep story as a tween
>can't stand it as an adult
Here you go.

Needing to play 13 different games across 5 systems to get the whole story. Then condensing them all down to a couple of "collections" showing full wheel no one is going to put in the time or effort to watch 20 plus hours of literally teenager shit. I mean for fucks sake. One of the MOST ImPORTANT things is from a Japanese ONLY browser game.

Far too easy

Casualfag detected.

all jap devs do is overwrite exposition without actual character building

KH3 is literally the easiest game of 2019

>Needing to play 13 different games across 5 systems to get the whole story.
They're all on the PS4 now.

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

this

Attached: 1549771046744.png (583x405, 43K)

I wish they would have brought back the drive forms from 2. The new keyblade ones were alright but almost felt a little goofy.

Just let me DUAL WIELD

>build him up over 6 games
>he doesn't do anything in 3

Attached: 1543582044639.png (1248x1680, 945K)

No critical mode out the gate. The game is badly balanced, but is overwhelmingly well designed otherwise. Having played KH2 when it was first released, I already knew what to do as soon as it was clear proud mode was too easy to keep Sora's level down and had a blast.

>Level Design is stellar, the best in the series
>Gummi ship is the best it's ever been
>SDG's interactions with the Disney characters are genuinely funny and feel natural
>Amazing boss rush towards the end, especially fighting all the game's previous final bosses at the same time while a remix of their theme songs plays, and chasing Xehanort through the land, sea and air.

t. zoomer who just got into the series

>LOL KINGDOM HEARTS IS DUMMM
>I MEAN I DIDN'T PLAY THE GAMES BUT...

Opinion discarded.

Since you're posting Smash bros e-celeb wank, Zero, the best Smash 4 player in the world(tm), loves KH3.

>smash 4

Attached: f5f.png (564x580, 218K)

>Every keyblade has a unique transformation and properties
>You can switch out your keyblades in their transformed state and change through three different forms at once making genuinely cuhrazy combos

Nah, you can keep drive forms, they were small time.

too easy, even on proud.

It's an okay game but not as good as 2FM

Nothing went wrong, but it could have gone more right.

It's okay though, Final Mix DLC will fix it.

>no FF characters
>too many keyblades reuse transformations
>no disney world comes close to the level of detail and story twists Toy Box got
>no coliseum
>superboss was a heartless
>arendelle was put in the game just to cash in on Frozen hype
>Twilight Town got gimped, no other original worlds, didn't have a world for Castle Oblivion/Land of Departure, no Dark World exploration, no Scala Ad Caelum exploration
>Riku only playable twice, Aqua playable once
>can only really team up with the other seven lights once
>story pacing is fucking awful
Mind you, I do think the game is really fucking fun, and I'm hoping Critical fleshes out the difficulty even more.

For one, every fucking thing at the end.

He already had his game user. He was he main character in DDD and became a master.

FF Characters in KH2
>Setzer
>Cloud
>Aeris
>Tifa
>Yuffie
>Cid
>Sephiroth
>Biggs
>Wedge
>Jessie
>Squall
>Selphie
>Seifer
>Rai
>Fuu
>Vivi
>Auron
>Yuna, Rikku, Paine
>Moogles

FF Characters in KH3
>Moogle

This.

I just want Sora to go Super Saiyan again. Rage form was cool though.

>Seemingly endless stun lock on most enemies
>Continuing the form will cost you more and more hp
>Finish is devastating af
>Gets to keep his keyblade

You can't read can you? I mentioned there in a collection idiot. And that even the i have them I'm not putting in something like 100 plus hours when the series went to shit after the first 2. "Well why did you buy them then" I didn't they were bought for me.
Fuck off sperm o was there at the beginning. What I don't need is to track down a fucking flow chart for the shitty ads gamea and PSP games and the Japanese browser ONLY game just to know what's happening

Handing the next big main entry in the franchise to a primarily mobile games developer.

Look at how shit Pokemon Lets Go looks when you let Gamefreak actually try to make a console game.

Next time maybe you fucking fanboys will think twice before giving Osakashit money.

the only thing that i could complain about is that they showed way too much of the game off before it's release, and it could of been a bit harder, otherwise is was classic, if predictable,fun

He's talking about the fact that you haven't played the other games.

Instead of getting a FF superboss we got an Einhander super boss.

Also the fake FFXV was fucking brilliant.

You also forgot.

>Cactaur

kingdom hearts is literally one of the most casual series in games

literally every normie played a kh game

>every keyblade is unique.
Dude they recycle like 6 of the keys and recolor stuff. It was a neat idea but don't act like they are all unique. Not that it matters because once you get ultimata weapon or the high wind you won't use anything else

Boring gameplay due to difficulty and focus on attractions. Story formula despite over a decade of game is still nothing matters until the final hour. Locations are under-used, game is basically a theme-park with nothing interesting to do besides maybe ship combat. Disappointing bosses, especially the final boss. No original worlds that equate out to more than 2 rooms or a boss arena.

Game wasn’t worth the wait or the time playing.

A step up from the handheld games but needs work. It's a 7/10. 8 on a good day.

So stop bitching and don't play the game you fucking retard. Find something else to fill up your time rather than bitching about a game you're too retarded to play.

Too much to list really.

then just watch the cutscenes retard

The plot is nonsense and full holes. Most of the Disney IP use is just plain boring and has nothing to do with main story anymore. The special moves are kind of neat though. Where's the FF characters?

The mini games are a waste of time and those resources would have been better spent on a deeper combat system. Why put so much effort into building a spaceship when it's snooze worthy to play play those sections?

Finally it's disappointing to see how many years people were waiting for a payoff to the series and all they got was this.

>Biggs, Wedge and Jessie
Where were they?

shopkeepers in twilight town
nice little nod, not sure why they didn't include them in 3

Because now Moogles handle everything, and I guarantee they're getting replaced with Chirithies in 4.

there are no plot holes

>The plot is nonsense and full holes.

Not really since they solved literally every single plot point. Not that you understood it.

>Most of the Disney IP use is just plain boring and has nothing to do with main story anymore.
None of the Disney worlds affected the main story in any of the games. And half of the world's have orginal stories.

>Why put so much effort into building a spaceship when it's snooze worthy to play play those sections?
Compared to KH1 and KH2? Are you serious? It's a huge improvement.

>Finally it's disappointing to see how many years people were waiting for a payoff to the series and all they got was this.
You mean 6 years? Yeaaah, it wasn't that long. And as a lifelong fan, I'd say it paid off pretty well.

Why did everyone forget they died a minute ago then remember again after repeating their mistakes?

Attached: laughing miniature whores.jpg (600x401, 63K)

Story pacing and a lack of care. A developer who really cared about the material would work harder on making the complexity and the absurd amount of lore actually pay off.

Instead it more winds up references and moneyshots for fangirls. Why the fuck do we have roxas and ventus running around, seperately, and noone seems to give a shit that they're literally clones? Why did Xion come back, the tragedy of her life was literally the point?

A more invested and clever director would have used the tools given better, but instead we got just a game of filler once again. the end of the game, even without the epilogue, is basically just BUY KH4

>Kingdom Key/Starlight
>Hercules Shield
>Starseeker/Hunney Pot
>Favorite Deputy/Classic Tone
>Ever After
>Monster Inc Yoyo's
>Blizzard Blade
>Wheel of Fate
>Nano Gear
>Ultima Weapon

That's 10 different weapons, 9 more than what you usually get in KH. And even the 3 weapons that share movesets have some major differences like Kingdom Key getting Ars Arcanum as it's final finisher.

>solved literally every single plot point
What's in the box? Who is X? What was Luxu's real role? What was the Scala ad Caelum that they transported Xehanort to? What is Scala ad Caelum and why is it built on the upside down ruins of Daybreak Town? Where did Demyx go? Shall I go on?

You forgot the Ratatouille one that copies Olympus'.

I would call Nano Gear semi-unique because its a hodgepodge of multiple keyblade transformations.

>Instead it more winds up references and moneyshots for fangirls.
Like what exactly? How would you end it?

>Why the fuck do we have roxas and ventus running around, seperately,
If you'd been paying attention, Ansem, Vexen, Ienzo, Demyx, Dilan and Leaxeus (doubt you know who these people are) all worked behind the scenes to betray Xehanort one last time and bring back Roxas's body.

>and noone seems to give a shit that they're literally clones?
It gets explained to everyone off screen. Repeating it again in front of the audience would be tedious.

>Why did Xion come back, the tragedy of her life was literally the point?
Because Xehanort needed another darkness and her having a keyblade makes her much more powerful than his orginal options.

>How would you end it?
Not him but I'm glad you asked.
pastebin.com/s3fYde9E
I am taking revisions from anyone who cares to give feedback.

>attractions
>no FF characters
>you just fart around in disney worlds for no real reason because all sora had to do to get the power of waking was believe in the heart of the cards
>no real plot until the very end of the game, rushed reintroductions of previous characters
>most characters end up being useless or don't do shit (see: riku, kairi, aqua, lea, even donald's zettaflare moment ends up being useless in the end because terranort survives it, etc)
>tangled and frozen just regurgitate scenes from those movies but in a context that makes no sense
>no original worlds
>xehanort was the good guy all along!
>game is extremely easy, magic is ridiculously broken
>reused keyblade transformations
>only 1 extremely easy superboss
>barely any post-game content
>no colosseum
>twilight town
>scala
>hundred acre wood
>awful voice direction
>awful exposition scenes
>no critical mode
>no real ending, more sequel bait

Gameplay-wise: No Critical Mode for players looking for a challenge. Link system, attractions, and unison attacks with party members offering too many ways to avoid and dish out damage while invincible. Lack of interesting hidden bosses.

Storywise:

>Spending a lot of time building up Kairi and Axel as Keyblade wielders only to have them immediately shit the bed.
>Spending a lot of time building up the Black Box, only for it to be a vague teaser for KH4.
>Still not fucking thanking Namine, and even underlining this at the end.
>Setting extremely vague stakes for whatever danger Sora is in due to over-exerting the Power of Waking, while also relieving all that tension by showing him to be basically fine in the Secret Movie.
>Way too much devoting time to Union Cross stuff throughout the game without paying any of it off.

Overall still an extremely fun ride, but it's a shame that it didn't quite stick the perfect landing.

>insert new game

What went wrong?

Nomura is a hack.

>showing him to be basically fine in the Secret Movie.

He's playing the Reaper's Game. That means he's 100% dead, since the whole point of the Reaper's Game is for dead people to get a second chance.

There's not that many weapon types. Its basically
>Second Form
>Shield
>Staff
>Guns + Bazooka
>Hammer + Claws
>Claws + Yoyos
>Spear + Flag
>Ultima Weapon

Every ability other than the ultima is used at least twice, the claws got used three times. It's pretty weak imho

They could've at least had one more Sephiroth fight to cap it off. What happened?

>What's in the box?
The all-seeing eye keyblade.

>Who is X?
Lol what? You mean the X-blade? It's the keyblade made when 13 darknesses and 7 lights collide.

>What was Luxu's real role?
To let Xehanort fail.

>What was the Scala ad Caelum that they transported Xehanort to?
A world created by Xehanort where he can directly control all 13 darknesses instead of just being able to manipulate them.

>What is Scala ad Caelum and why is it built on the upside down ruins of Daybreak Town?
Daybreak Town was destroyed because of the keyblade war. Scala Ad Calem was created because of the keyblade war. Yin and yang, light and darkness, creation and destruction etc etc. You should be able to understand the themes of KH by now.

>Where did Demyx go?
He went to work with Vexen, Ansem, Ienzo and others to help bring back Roxas as a last "fuck you" to Xehanort for benching them.

>Shall I go on?
If you want.

>Not enough bosses
>Not enough quality worlds
>absolute shit NG+ content
>does a kh2 with the core story and leaves all the good shit till the very end
>no true 10000 heartless battle
>not enough superbosses
>best characters get barely any screentime or real development
>post-ending before the credits feels rushed
but most importantly
>no critical mode and ways to turn off attractions
Even if its flawed its still better then most of the games that came out in 2018.

normies don't care about ff and KH3 was made to appeal directly to normies that barely play vidya(possibly forced by Disney)

I'm currently doing a level 1 proud run. I've gotten past the first zone and just started Arendelle. What roadblocks should I be expecting or is it pretty much clear till I get to the Keyblade Graveyard?

Attached: 1550608225288.jpg (920x1405, 98K)

They were kino, and it was cool to fight beside the likes of Riku, Aqua and Ven, and Roxas (though I would've really prefered getting to dual wield as Roxas for a fight). They were too easy and short lived. The bosses themselves were challenging in their attack patterns, but they didn't hit hard enough, and their health bars were too easy too shred through. The Xeanort final fights were even better though

>Who is X?
>Lol what? You mean the X-blade? It's the keyblade made when 13 darknesses and 7 lights collide
These are the people that defend KH3.

I don’t understand people saying KH doesn’t hold up to modern standards. I’m playing the first one for the first time right now and it’s very fun. Hope that means I’ll enjoy the third

>tfw no Atlantis the Lost Empire, Treasure Planet, Emperor's New Groove, or Black Cauldron world
Why?

Lots of people are bitching about the lack of FF characters, I see. That was definitely a noticeable absence, but I'm glad they decided to ditch half-baked FF subplots and cameos in favor of spending more time with Organization members. I know people dislike Vexen's 180 degree turn-around, but I think they did a good job showing how much Ansem the Wise's return impacted the apprentices. It came across as a kind of "Oh shit-, Dad's home," moment.

Attached: 1416445332823.jpg (829x1000, 133K)

Valid.

>that pic
please don't tell me that's real

Attached: 1543462997522.png (500x501, 139K)

this, I found myself just smashing the buttons and walking to next cut scene with a lot of drama that didnt matter to the main plot.

You forgot Ice Skates and Nanomachine sword

>Hammer + claws

Everything.
All main character becoming fucking extras.
Sora becoming the sole important character.
Shitty levels and easy as fuck game.

kh1 gameplay is pretty dated, especially the platforming
kh2 100% holds up

Ignore KH3 defenders.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0zNkOcd1zg&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1546895169623.jpg (506x480, 99K)

He's right tho.

his bigass cleavage

Like srsly why are his pecs so huge when he's got fucking spaghetti arms and a babyface

Because those movies either suck, aren't popular, wouldn't work well as a KH world, or some combination of the three.

Yea the main things I’m hating about KH1 is the playforming and god damn is it cryptic at times. But a guide solves most of these problems

What do you think?

Attached: 1550969748595.png (535x807, 659K)

Even more than that I love how Xemnas is actually moved by the fact half the new organization are traitors and he dies depressed.

>no true 10000 heartless battle
The 1000 heartless battle in KH2 was dogshit and we all know it. This was at least better than that. Though I will admit it's just a lot of mashing and attraction using. But at least it felt more satisfying than using those 1 or 2 triangle moves in 2.

Eh, we could've used both FF characters and more Org 13 time desu.

So much potential in both areas, just completely ignored.

>Pretty much every Org 13 member's back story
>All of the Org 13 character interactions
>Lightning summon/boss fight/party member
>Noctis summon/boss fight/party member
>Ardyn boss fight
>Sephiroth boss fight

lol fuck off
kh3 was made for retards like you who watched 10 minute recaps on youtube
in the end it didnt even matter if you played the games or not

You do know you can fight the heartless in 2 without using reaction commands right? You can't end the battle in 3 without using the train.

>it wouldn't work well as a KH world
This is the same game where Chip and Dale are l337 hackers, they could easily make an Atlantis world or Black Cauldron world or a Dr. Facilier boss work. The real reason why is because Disney wants to market their shit
>attractions market their rides
>Frozen is one of their biggest movies
>Toy Story 4 is coming out
>Tangled, Big Hero 6 were probably recently released during development

Attached: chipdale.png (1600x900, 794K)

>ways to turn off attractions
Just don't use them. I'll give you that turning them off not being an option is a flaw, but they're easily avoidable barring required instances.

The story is so disappointing. I don't mind it being retarded weeb shit as long as it's fun retarded weeb shit. KH is incredibly unfun most of the time thanks to Nomura's shit writing. KH3 kinda improved this, though some of the moments were ruined by the crap voice direction (that "nobody every loved you" scene was hard to watch outside the meme stills floating around).

The train shows up at the end of the fight though, it's just a finisher. It's still a better thousand heartless battle since it actually mixes up the enemies and drops the midboss level enemies, and nobodies/unversed along with Heartless.

>you only use the train twice despite it being heavily advertised

Attached: 1550629697023.png (442x543, 364K)

Nomura's a fucking hack and they should have had him do KH3 before he pissed away years of resources on Failure-XIII.
This game was literally "Nomura got booted here from XV and not he's pissy about it so he fucks up the story for his own feelings."
There was a lot of good in the game, Toy Story, Monster's Inc., and BH6 were all great. Olympus and The Caribbean were neat. Twilight Town unfortunately got the shaft, and the sequence of bosses at the end could have been handled a little better, but overall they were still fine.
But holy shit, Arendel and Corona were gigantic fucking shitshows, and it's obvious with Arendel that even with how much Nomura shat the bed, Disney meddled too much there. They're KH2-Revisit tier at their very best, absolute slogs through a Disney story where the only cool parts are their bosses.
Other than that it's plain that the game was rushed when it actually got development time. No Colisseum, mediocre secret boss, poorly handled cameos, and no FF cameos (not too big of a deal at this point, despite what every shitter spouts says, but still a missing touch).
On top of it all, the ending created more questions than answered them.
>What the fuck happened to Sora?
>Why and how are the foretellers back?
>How did Luxu get away with the long con?
>Why haven't they opened that stupid box?
>Why is Yozora an apparently real person?
>Why can't Sora and Riku catch a fucking break?
>Will Kairi continue to do absolutely nothing for the new games?
>KH4 when?
It become obvious that the game was tossed together by Square so they could push Nomura onto 7-R, which is already a shitshow on its own without him, and he was too busy being a pissy bastard about VersusXIII getting cancelled to actually make the game as good as it should have been.

Literally the whole game is degenerate handholding

Only to finish them off though. You can still zip through the rest of them without it if you want. I'm not saying this fight was phenomenal or anything, but it was certainly way better than KH2's.

>The train shows up at the end of the fight though
It shows up like halfway through because "we need a better way to cut through the horde".
How is it any better than 2's when 2's combat is better and you aren't forced to use reaction commands?

I loved kh1 and kh2 should i pick up the updated versions of the games, play them all so i can understand the story of kingdom hearts?

knigdom hearts was a garbage series from the very beginning

Just having all of the FF characters suddenly vanish was bizarre. Not even Squall or Cloud show up. Even the NPCs in the game were wondering where Seifer was

Nice work cherrypicking that one part of my post. No one's going to give a shit about those worlds. Atlantis and Treasure Planet were both box office disappointments, Black Cauldron was a disaster that they'd erase from history if they could, and Emperor's New Groove would be tough to adapt into a KH world. Acting like it's so fucking awful that a company like Disney has discretion over their own properties and what does and doesn't get used in KH is just obnoxious and naive.

I also like how your post totally ignores Hercules and Monsters Inc., two movies that couldn't be less relevant if they tried.

Ah, see, that I hated. Trying to give some pathos to Xemnas as this tragic, lonely schemer and SoD as a bittersweet mentor figure felt very overreaching. If Master Xehanort had to hesitation with murdering his closest buddy in cold blood and basically committing ritualistic suicide 12 times, it doesn't make sense why his Nobody would get teary-eyed over fuck'n over some unreliable weirdos. I much preferred the Young Xehanort "Fuck you Fuck you Fuck yo-" send-off.

Attached: 1419039976568.jpg (700x500, 187K)

>felt more satisfying

bull fucking shit. it was randomly thrown in. In KH2, it was a huge moment.

>How is it any better than 2's when 2's combat is better and you aren't forced to use reaction commands?
Because 2 just had the same 2 enemies over and over and it would be reduced to mashing X or the same 1-2 spells to cut through them. KH3 had the 2nd/3rd form keyblades to add variety, as well as incorporating unversed, nobodies, and several types of heartless. You can easily not use any action commands in that battle until the very end, unless you consider changing forms on keyblades to be action commands.

I guarantee that's why Nomura made the gummiphone, so that you wouldn't actually have to go to Radiant Garden to speak to Ienzo.

You fight a whole batallion of enemies in 3. In 2 you just fight the generic knights and the stupid bugs. I will never not be mad they took out the Behemoths and even FM didn't return them.

So with the Verum Rex shit being real and the FF characters vanishig into hin air, is Nomura actually that salty about Versus that he'd fuck up his own story?

I agree, it was a huge moment that was advertised before the release of KH2. But it fizzled out into a triangle spam fest of the same 2 uninspired moves. Dash, dash, dash, dash, dash, use beams, dash, dash, over and over. You can avoid those if you like, but it would cease to be repetitive.

And I'm not saying this one was a fucking blowaway masterpiece or anything, but it had a hell of a lot more variation to make it more interesting and satisfying.

you

>is Nomura actually that salty about Versus that he'd fuck up his own story?
Did you not just see what he did to 3?

Im glad I didnt see that final battle trailer. What the fuck were they thinking?

>but it would cease to be repetitive
*wouldn't

Decent ideas but way too many new FF characters and it diverges from the real 3 too heavily. You can piece together a better story from the trailers without all this.

>became a master
You say that like being a Keyblade Master means anything besides jobbing to the next big bad.

The same thing Kojima thought with MGSV.

>it doesn't make sense why his Nobody would get teary-eyed over fuck'n over some unreliable weirdos
Why not? He had his own heart, you know. That was what he really felt at the end of it all. I liked Xemnas' sendoff. Ansem SoD's is stupid, though.

At least in KH2 they made it look convincing, like there really were 1000 heartless there on the screen attacking you and once. KH3's looked like 2D sprites with half of their animation missing.

Is Kingdom Hearts 3 the MGS5 of this year?

Those characters shouldn't have been brought back.

Reminder that Yea Forums is the only place that hates it.

why do shitty posts always have a double negative?

I'm only confused about one plot point. It was brought up that the chosen 4 org members could potentially wield keyblades, but nothing came out of it for the final battle. Was that bullshit or just a promise if they won?

SoD's is the best of all the send-offs.

>A whole series of yelling at Riku about Darkness
>Shit you've beaten me every time, maybe you're even better than Darkness
>Don't stop here, there's still more things for you to Seek

It feels like you've come full circle to "One who knows nothing can understand nothing"

How Did Kairi/Namine Come Back?

Where did the unversed go In KH1 and 2?

Why doesn't Sora know how to fist bump in San Fransokyo, when he does it in kingdom hearts 2 with Riku?

If Roxas is Sora's body plus Ventus' heart then how can we see Sora's body older in KH2 before Roxas merged with Sora?

If memories are within our hearts, then how can some Organization's members remember their past life?

Before Xemnas began making his own personal Kingdom Hearts, where did all those hearts go? Where do they all go now after he was defeated and his Kingdom Hearts' ruined? How was he even able to dictate where all the hearts would gather?

>At least in KH2 they made it look convincing, like there really were 1000 heartless there on the screen attacking you and once.
youtu.be/ewAl5Zt_rYU?t=2656

About 95% of them are just standing there waiting their turn to come into the battle. I get that you can't have 1000 individual AIs running at once, but it's clear that they're not a threat. Hardly '1000 at once'.

It can't be, it's a complete game in every sense. It just lacks a proper hard mode.

not really, a large amount of people on KH forums were disappointed in KH3, which is surprising because they usually contain the most rabid fans

>What the fuck were they thinking?

The same thing they were thinking when they released 20 trailers for FFXIII-2 showing nearly the entire game including Noel getting stabbed by Caius.

The same thing they were thinking when they released 40 different FFXV trailers and gameplay videos showing off everything from the destruction of Altissia to the Ifrit battle.

For a post-2010 Square Enix game, KH3 got off surprisingly easy in terms of having shit spoiled, honestly.

the fortnite reference

I'll be honest, I completely ignored the Union X shit, but apparently they were around during that time and I'm guessing they're somehow connected to the OG keyblade war. I honestly don't know how.

>KH forums
Opinion discarded.

One of the biggest flaws was that there's absolutely nothing besides cutscenes in between Disney Worlds. It's just 8 Disney worlds in a row, then big final battle.

Einhander Superboss >>>>> FF Superboss

youtube.com/watch?v=ATIPnuUMrCk

>Reminder that Yea Forums is the only place that hates it.
>no it's not
>Wahh not listening

>too many new FF characters
It's two less addition than 2.
Auron, Tifa, the Gullwings (3), Setzer, Seifer, Vivi, Fuu, and Rai.
>it diverges from the real 3 too heavily
How so? All I really did to the plot is move up the timetable for Aqua and Ven's saving and add a second act involving saving Roxas.

Yes, but it looks like they're actually there. They don't look glaringly different from the ones immediately in front of you.

Now go watch the KH3 battle and look at how awful they look.

>boring disney worlds outside of the original stories

Exactly, Frozen world was boring as fuck and I even see Elsa joining the party, why?

So like Kingdom Hearts 1?

>it's a complete game
really?

It's poetic but doesn't fit his character at all. He is Xehanort's heart consumed by darkness. Unlike Xemnas it really doesn't make sense for him to have any sort of a change of heart.

Sure.

KH forums are full of entitled crybabies.

Attached: 1549395909261.webm (700x404, 2.79M)

my point still stands

This, his speech in DDD was still impactful and actually in character.

so is Yea Forums lmao

You could cheese boss fights in past games all the time.
They're still full of entitled crybabies.

I did find it kinda funny that Elsa doesn't really acknowledge Sora's existence throughout the entirety of the Frozen world.

Exactly.

Attached: 1550250550723.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

And full of entitled fanboys just like you are ?

Why didn't we get to see Mickey actually cast Ultima?
That would have been fucking cool.

>across 5 systems
>when they're all on one system

You're literally retarded

Yes. So?

>implying this isn't rad as fuck

>Roxas almost single-handidly hands Saix his gay blue ass on a silver platter
I love it. I don't care if it screwed the fight, that's completely on point.

Who the fuck was the grey haired ghost kid who appeared out of nowhere in the keyblade graveyard and summoned a billion keyblades to kill the enemies for you?

Disney/The Frozen movie crew. For some reason they were more dicks about how the Frozen world would work, and forced the songs in as well.

So what, exactly, was the point of these characters again?

Attached: wlVP6lq.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

Mickey getting hit with his own favorite spell was pretty funny.

Unlike the other Org battles, Saix is exactly the same boss he was in 2, so it's not like you're missing anything here. Roxas demolishing him while using all his boss only attacks from FM was super satisfying.

>complaining that side characters are actually fucking useful
As hilarious as it looks, I'm kinda glad that they're actually of use. Like, if you're gonna just 1v1 everyone then fine. But in a 2v1 with 2 keyblade wielders, they better kick the shit outta him.

Ephemer. One of the Dandelions. Dark Inferno also seems to be his Heartless.

>How Did Kairi/Namine Come Back?

Kairi has been alive since the end of KH1. The Vexen/Ansem/Ienzo team brought Namine back by using evil Riku's dead vessel.

>Where did the unversed go In KH1 and 2?
They were connected to Vanitas and the darkness in his heart.

>If Roxas is Sora's body plus Ventus' heart then how can we see Sora's body older in KH2 before Roxas merged with Sora?

Because Sora temporarily lost his body when he stabbed himself with a keyblade in KH1, creating Roxas. But he gets his original form back when Kairi hugs him.

>If memories are within our hearts, then how can some Organization's members remember their past life?
Because if a nobody's will is strong enough, they can grow to have hearts too. Xemnas lied to the organization. 358/2 Days basically covers this.

>Before Xemnas began making his own personal Kingdom Hearts, where did all those hearts go?

The OG Kingdom Hearts that sealed the realm of darkness in KH1.

>Where do they all go now after he was defeated and his Kingdom Hearts' ruined?
Back to their orginal bodies.

>How was he even able to dictate where all the hearts would gather?
Stolen research from Ansem the Wise, if I had to guess. They were doing research on hearts for at least 10+ years.

Buy KH4 where they do the same thing and Sora never fights them.

Yeaaah, middle section, probably with Final Fantasy characters would've easily broke up the monotony.

>How Did Kairi/Namine Come Back?

Sora gave her his heart.

>Where did the unversed go In KH1 and 2?

They come from Vanitas. If Vanitas isn't nearby, there are no unversed. Vanitas was never around anywhere you go in KH1 and 2.

>Why doesn't Sora know how to fist bump in San Fransokyo, when he does it in kingdom hearts 2 with Riku?

Because Disney reference.

>If Roxas is Sora's body plus Ventus' heart then how can we see Sora's body older in KH2 before Roxas merged with Sora?

Roxas is Sora's nobody. Ventus is an actual whole person. Aside of influenced appearance, Ventus and Roxas have nothing to do with each other.

>If memories are within our hearts, then how can some Organization's members remember their past life?

Because they all have hearts.

>Before Xemnas began making his own personal Kingdom Hearts, where did all those hearts go? Where do they all go now after he was defeated and his Kingdom Hearts' ruined? How was he even able to dictate where all the hearts would gather?

The same place. He was able to dictate through Ansem the Wise's research findings.

>Ephemer's heartless fights you the same place Sora "meets" him

Ah, it actually does line up doesn't it?

>Seekers of Darkness battle.
Hope we get a superboss version.

Attached: 1549478973868.png (415x398, 190K)

I think my favorite thing about KH3 is all the videos people have made that demonstrate what a complete joke the battles/(((difficulty))) are.

People forgot what Kingdom Hearts was like and was surprised when they got a literal sequel to Vanilla KH2

it's narrative is worse than KH2

The only notable thing KH3 is lacking is a good prologue. But holy fuck imagine if people got the OG Roxas beginning at the start of KH3
>wtf I have to play as this nobody for hours before I get to touch Sora
>wtf it didn’t even matter because it was virtual reality
>who the fuck is Diz
>who the fuck is Axel
>who expected me to play a mobile spin off to understand the SEQUEL

Attached: 86EC3441-D8CF-4093-8C83-8DDF374DA0F8.jpg (447x297, 54K)

How the fuck did Roxas pop up in the Keyblade Graveyard? Also why did everything restart after the heartless tornado killed everyone?

all of that is still better than KH3

KH2 has better pacing an is overall a better narrative. The Disney worlds actually feel like they served a purpose and sora was more involved in the subplots
and Instead of Jamming all of the actual story at the end, KH2 spreads it evenly throughout the game

>Twilight Town
>Hollow Bastion
>a few Disney worlds
>Disney Castle
>a few more Disney worlds
>Twilight Town
>Hollow Bastion
>another Disney world
>back to Hollow Bastion
>a few more Disney worlds
>back to Hollow Bastion
>back to Twilight Town
>The World That Never Was

People would actually have been satisfied, but since nomura has a huge sora boner he made all the characters freaking useless and become extras.

Just (you)

Attached: olette cheers.png (327x364, 78K)

>DM turns the sky to night and rains fire on the entire city while they all gang up on you

Kino as fuck

They didn't fuck, only symbolically pledged themselves to each other.

Attached: 1548179017556.png (697x469, 239K)

Based Olette user and me too

Attached: he's thinking ahead.png (327x357, 149K)

Nomura has expressed he actually doesn't care much for Sora and Ansem SoD is actually his favorite character.

Still had the worst Disney Worlds overall

Bullshit. You can tell just from this game anyway his huge soraboner. But He expressed that his favorite characters are noctis and sora.

This, even though you bounce around the map a ton, the overall quality of the worlds makes me feel like KH2 is actually a much shorter game than 1 and 3.

Monstropolis and toy box are great but the rest are garbage fire

It's the closest thing you'll get in KH.

>People forgot what Kingdom Hearts was like and was surprised when they got a literal sequel to Vanilla KH2

No, actually, KH1 is a vastly superior game to KH3 and has a shitload more content. It has a longer campaign, a battle arena, and 8 optional bosses, 4 of which are actually mildly to moderately challenging.

KH3 has a shorter campaign, no battle arena, and 1 optional boss that is piss easy.

Yeah if it wasn’t for Final Mix I’d probably rate KH2 on the lower than KH1 honestly.
Basically the ORG bosses are the only thing that keep the game intresting for the most part.

KH1 also had more minigames, and the Hundred Acre Wood was more than just one tiny screen with one minigame that was over in ten minutes. Also somehow Twilight Town went from being a relatively huge world to one of the smallest worlds in KH history.

>no oathkeeper after saving/fighting with Kairi
>no Oblivion after saving/fighting Riku

YOU HAD ONE JOB

Nomura, the game is a rushed piece of shit and needs a fuckload of DLC to fix the problems
sounds just like another game made by nu Square

>Place you spend several hours in KH2 in the beginning of the game that you’re expected to throughly explore
>vs place you barely check out
No shit it’s smaller

>give player Oblivion and Oathkeeper
>you can equip both at the same time and they have good stats and transformations
>after Roxas comes back they disappear from your inventory, including any materials you had used to upgrade them

IMAGINE the salt.

I disagree. Sora basically bumbles his way through KH2 without any concept of who or what anything is. Even by the end of the game, he still doesn't understand who Roxas or Namine are, despite how central they are to everything. The first lap through the Disney worlds in KH2 also have pretty much no relevance to the macro story or Organization.

It's still nowhere near as tidy as KH1's narrative, but KH3 does a better job of weaving its macro story through the Disney stories patching things together.

Imagine a game with the Twilight Town crew searching for subject X
If they can make Flyn Rider a party member with a frying pan, I don't see why they couldn't make HPO party members. It's hard to imagine Pence fighting for some reason.
>Roxas: Hayner party member (Uses martial arts and struggle bat as his weapon)
>Xion: Olette party member (Uses nail-bat from the manga)
>Axel/ Lea: Isa party member
>Pence does research, makes gadgets, and talks to the rest of the crew via gummiphone,. Kinda like the Chip & Dale of this game

Attached: twilight town crew.gif (500x250, 1.63M)

>Caribbean
>Garbage
Nah. Also I'd take Arendelle any day over shit like Land of Dragons.

>but KH3 does a better job of weaving its macro story through the Disney stories patching things together.
only two disney worlds do this
the rest are worse than KH2

So, I’m about to finally play Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 FM for the first time. I Want to see if 2 is as good as I remember. Plus everyon sucks off KH2FM like it’s the best shit ever and I’ve only played the base game when it was released. Should I play on critical Mode? I don’t remember having much trouble with 2 besides the Xaldin fight.

Yeah if you’re already somewhat familiar with the game pick Critical Mode.
I mean I like to call KH2FM cocksuckers out but it’s got its place as the best game for a reason

Gameplay was just too easy for the most part, some of the tools like attractions are far too overpowered with the bosses and enemies just unable to deal with it in a reasonable way. I kinda chalk it up to them using the same philosophy for their boss fights without adjusting for the new changes to the core gameplay.

Disney worlds flip flop between really good and just flat out garbage. Frozen and Tangled really shouldn't have been a thing. Though I guess it's nice that the Organization is actually there to do something semi-related to their goals than just for the sake of it.

Actual plot needed a middle act to it, not a lot happens until Aqua and Ven are rescued, which should've been the halfway mark if not earlier. KH2 was better with this with going back between the disney worlds and Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden.

The mobile game has too much of an underlying influence.

KH3 is my first owned KH game, outside of a couple hours spent on KH2 and COM, and holy shit, I dunno if I influenced by the art or the story as I knew it (hearing nonstop about heartless and stealing hearts and darkness and nobodies and other shit) but I was expecting something slightly more... grittier. The whole game just felt childish, the VA work never got higher than 'ok', and too often the cutscenes had an awkward ass flow about them.

I think at this point I love KH for what it could be rather than what it is. The secret ending was pretty hype.

>Japanese browser ONLY game just to know what's happening
You mean the hour long movie?

>Longer campaign

If that's true, it's not by much. KH2 is definitely longer, but that's only because the prologue is lengthy bullshit + 2 laps around most of the worlds.

I do wish there was more side content beyond replaying mini-games. Hunting Hidden Mickeys is actually very fun, though.

what is this, FF15?

Yes, fans of the game have literally recommended people to watch a movie to understand the story because the game is japanese only

I think if Aqua was recused a bit earlier with a more fleshed our World of Darkness and then checked out 1-2 more Disney worlds after that would have REALLY helped out the plot.
>mobile game had too much influence
Eh if Nomura got a literal movie of the first game made you should have expected it. UX shit was dumb but I’m a smug elitist for understanding it more than others

Attached: 773B2BCC-83BA-4B26-A566-D0BADA2A0BF3.jpg (960x540, 75K)

>What's in the box? Who is X? What was Luxu's real role? What was the Scala ad Caelum that they transported Xehanort to? What is Scala ad Caelum and why is it built on the upside down ruins of Daybreak Town? Where did Demyx go? Shall I go on?
Ohh your confusing plot holes for things that are going to be explained later. You know like in harry potter Potter the question of Voldemort being alive in book one was a plot hole because it wasn't fully explained.

That's a good description of life as a KH fan. It's always been about teasers, secret endings, hints in journal entries, vague comments from Nomura, etc. The next game never lives up to that expectation though, and is usually worse than the previous one.

Why did Riku and Kairi job so much? What the fuck was the point of building them up so much over the games if they were just gonna be fodder that Sora needs to save in the "final" game of the saga? I can understand characters like Lea or Aqua jobbing/doing nothing since they were never important to the main plot and already had way too much focus put on them for little reason before KH3, but Riku and Kairi have been in the series since game one and are the MC's best friends.

>leave a ton of plot holes and setup unanswered in Deathly Hallows
>lol I actually meant all that stuff to be for Fantastic Beasts, better buy a ticket you dipshits!

I mean the story is also in the english mobile game, and the widely accessible 2.8 collection, and on youtube, wikipedia. If you have any interest you can find the story through playing games or watching it

It was on the 2.8 collection with DDD and 0.2
I’m sure once UX finished up Nomura will make something out of it too

>Roxas and Xion being completely based and carrying the entire team, while the rest of the "lights" get their ass handed to them.
Apart from maybe Terra, the whole team was full of dead weight.

Because Kairi is the white mage and can't fight while Riku is Vegeta. He's supposed to be the cooler protag who isn't destined for greatness like the MC. This isn't even a new concept in anime either.

plot hole

noun

an inconsistency in the narrative or character development of a book, film, television show, etc.

So you don't know what a plot hole is.

Is there any explanation why Terra is so ungodly strong in the KH Universe?

Kingdom Hearts was never good

Attached: Franchise Tier List.jpg (4000x9000, 3.78M)

youtube.com/watch?v=J2pIG6DSNRI
Thoughts

Attached: 1545879636931.png (292x254, 126K)

It's not on PC

Terra is the false MC. He's got all the skill, power and traits to be The Hero, but he fucked up and gets replaced by Sora in purpose and power...I think.

Because he's Anakin, Doomguy, and an Ork from Warhammer somehow mixed into a single character.

Definitely jump into Critical if you found KH2 Vanilla to be lacking in difficulty. It does a much better job of balancing the game in a way that appropriately encourages exploring its systems.

Plus it just does a better job of rounding out the story bits that seemed rushed or neglected, like Axel and post-prologue Roxas.

It's wild how a lot of people's reactions to KH3 seem very reminiscent to what it was like when KH2 came out. People figured it would be some darker-themed narrative that abandons the Disney-flavors in favor of gritty original worlds and characters. That feeling of loving KH for what it could be rather than what it is definitely rings true with me too, even though I can still appreciate the goofier moments of the games (I was impressed with how genuinely funny Demyx's role turned out to be).

that's all setup for the next trilogy, this game ties up all the loose ends surrounding Xehanort.

According to that user that's all plot holes though

>unengaging, childish story
>boring, simplistic, repetitive combat (mash X until an Attraction command appears)
Neither of these bothered me when I was a young teenager playing the first two

This, Terra had a chance to be the MC but he blew it. Now it doesn't matter how strong he is, he'll never be trusted by anyone to take care of anything other than hitting things really hard with his keyblade and will only be used as a plot device to beat up a really strong bad guy that everyone jobs to every now and then.

Terra and Aqu shouldn’t be allowed to breed.
Their child’s brain would probably be a black hole

Riku's big character moment pretty much climaxed in DDD when he saved Sora from falling into his same fate. Kairi, on the other hand, is absolutely wasted potential for how much she's hyped up in the story, whether it's her relationship with Sora or her role as a Princess of Heart. Nomura doesn't seem to know what to do with her other than make her a recycled MacGuffin once the story starts running out of legs.

How did we go from this to nothing

Sora broke the universe to bring everyone back, he then did it again for Kairi, this killed him (it was always killing him, but Kairi just hastened it)

Roxas developed his own heart, he was never Ventus's heart, just was heavily influenced by it.

>only other influence is uncle Ven
Kid wouldn't stand a chance.

Terra was the true MVP of the final battle. The Lingering Will coming out of nowhere to kill Terra Xehanort, then the Guardian reveal was pretty good.

They're not condensed in the collections they're just widely available and that part from the Bowser game is only important for the epilogue, but it doesn't matter because it's a 1 hour movie. 30+ hours of cutscenes 1 hour won't kill you

If you find a girl with an extremely high IQ to negate Terra's single digit IQ, they could potentially create the most powerful keyblade wielder in all existence.

Nomura abandoned the Final Fantasy characters to shill his vision of FFVX. I honestly think Golbez would've made a good addition to III

Because the FF characters currently established had their happy endings and their presence with how little story was left was unnecessary.

Not a plot hole.

Roxas is just that powerful.

"FF characters in KH" was cute in KH1.

In KH2 it became super cancerous because of all the FFVII plot circlejerking. Nobody gives a shit about Cloud and Sephiroth's relationship if everything that gives it context isn't even canon in the KH world.

Even BBS had Zack fagging things up. And did anyone really want fucking Lightning or Noctis showing up in this one? Honestly would rather have 2B/9S pop in.

The movie wasn't even that good.
People only liked it because we finally got new white Disney princesses

Nah it was a noticeable absent and they are supporting characters

that star fruit shit is basically fucking marriage.

>One of the MOST ImPORTANT things is from a Japanese ONLY browser game.
What is it?

That Sephiroth plot line was still unfinished. Did he and Cloud ever merge?

he says he doesn't mentally connect to him, he likes the character alot.

he "empathizes" with Ansem SOD.

Reminder right after FFXIII came out Nomura literally made a character, depicted him as an asshole and made him die

I was under the impression they both blipped over to the movie that was released in the same window as KH2.

pure rage and willpower, so strong he literally breaks the rules of the universe that no one else but Sora can break (in different ways)

He really wants his waifu

>nuh uh there are no plotholes because Nomura retconned everything so it fits for this game!

The whole KH shit isn't consistent at all and he just makes shit up depending on his mood

Theory:
Sora is so strong because he constantly gets reset so he loses his abilities but his base threshold of strength is generally higher each time he gets set back to level 1.

The dialogue is the worst I've ever witnessed in any game. Seriously. Since there are so many cutscenes with SO MUCH shitty dialogue, it really detracts from the decently fun fighting and excellent graphics.

I couldn't finish the game though because every time a character spoke it was too cringe.

Attached: 1537422138402.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

The fairies and FF7 characters were just cross-promotion for X-2 and Advent Children. Had FF7 remake progressed alongside KH3, another Sephiroth fight could have promoted that, but Square-Enix can't manage projects.

>Honestly would rather have 2B/9S pop in.
>9S in KH

Be still my fucking heart.

Attached: 1237391992178_f.jpg (392x500, 27K)

Why wasn't Ansem SOD the main villain then? Master Xehanort felt underwhelming in III. It felt like Nomura was trying too hard to make him cool.

>>most characters end up being useless or don't do shit (see: riku, kairi, aqua, lea, even donald's zettaflare moment ends up being useless in the end because terranort survives it, etc)
>>xehanort was the good guy all along!
How do you miss these stupid points? Xehanort got tired (another common complaint is how easy it gets resolved) and just having good intentions doesn't make you a good guy. Come on man

This has probably had the most tolerable dialog out of any game in KH so far with many times they make small quips (“You are wise” for example to Ansem the Wise) and acknowledging the general silliness of the plot with Axel.

Attached: 9CC46B68-ECD4-45AD-A700-52F27640D37E.jpg (498x499, 40K)

>This has probably had the most tolerable dialog out of any game in KH so far

Attached: 48t103894nyt.png (159x208, 45K)

Any time Donald, Riku, or Sora open their mouths I want to die.

what? if anything he was a bit more subdued than the rest of "himselves", he wanted what he wanted and nothing else, and was willing to do anything to acheive it.

he then does so, but realizes that he's about to die and won't be able to live in the next world, so he gives up and lets Sora try and fix the situation.

-too easy
-too floaty
-downgrade in terms of combat from kh2
-no FF characters
-almost all the disney worlds were boring
-all the fan service was shoved in at the last 25% of the game
-keyblade upgrades kinda gave you no reason to use anything besides the first 3 keyblades until you get the ultima weapon
-lack of endgame challenges
-most key characters from previous games do jack shit (aka Lea/Kairi)

Yeah?
Did compare this to KH1?
Or CoM?
Or 2?
Or BBS?
Or Days?
Or DDD?

'ate KH3
'ate Osakashit
'ate Shitlocks
'ate Attractions
'ate Dark Cuckferno
'ate Do Nothing To Win
'ate Keyblade Copypaste Transformations
'ate Xehanigger
'ate Frozen
'ate Floatiness
'ate No Content
'ate Rehashed Bosses

Love 2FM
Love me Genie, Stitch
Love Data Org
Simple as

Attached: 1454215097402.png (1330x850, 385K)

The dialogue in the final battle made it abundantly clear that Xehanort was a closeted Law Fag who wanted to play god. I'm honestly more mad that the final battle didn't end with Xehanort in Goat Armor using the Keyblade

Did they, did they really?
>Cloud

Axel has the same moves as when he has chakrams.

Kairi tries spinning, it's a good trick.

It's about what I expect. Compare that to Roxas shitting pillars of Holy everywhere and teleporting in his combos.

you do not need a high IQ to beat the shit out of demons with a club.

he only used the Goat Armor because he currently didn't have access to the X-Blade because of.. well I dunno guess it took time to be able to summon Kingdom Hearts again.

The double apocalypse stuff going on in UX and Master Xehanort's warnings make the KH world seem pretty doomed. Sora can't stop human nature from producing the endless darkness that inevitably will consume the world.

Is it just shitposters who haven’t played KH who want FF characters in the game?
I die a bit on the inside every time I see Setzer in KH2

>using 2FM as an argument rather than 2

Goat Armor Xehanort was my favorite "plot" boss in the series, I love the spell spam.

Not really they are supporting characters

>The dialogue in the final battle made it abundantly clear that Xehanort was a closeted Law Fag who wanted to play god.
Again, just having good intentions doesn't mean you're actually doing something good.
I also hope you didn't mean
>lawfag = good

Based as fuck.

Attached: 1550704056279.jpg (1002x1486, 417K)

>and won't be able to live in the next world
But by his hypothesis in BBS it makes you a god if the universe resets while you have the X-blade.

I notice the english version has a lot more repeating lines than the Japanese version, it's really the inferior version by any standard

he literally can, Sora can basically reality warp.

You also die when Sephiroth fucks your casual ass as you attempt to dodge his combos and teleport slashes but that would be inconvenient to mention

Wait I thought this game was just like the original 2, isn't that what the fans wanted?

I do like that the series started with the problem with the Heartless that has never really been resolved, and it has once again returned with Xehanort expressing "No you don't understand, the darkness in people's hearts is a BIG problem"

It's the thought process that a sequel needs to outdo it's predecessors in every way, including characters from a particular universe. Everyone would have bitched unless the entire FF7 cast showed up.

he wasn't going to live even that long, he had minutes left, the apocalypse was a bit longer than that.

plus his buddy convinced him that he was out maneuvered, so he finally accepted it.

Too easy, Disney shilling at the expense of balance, boring magic selection, huge story moments not given time to breath, final boss missing about 5 phases.

English Version doesn't take the plot seriously.

You sound like a magnificent faggot,

Master Xehanort was underwhelming in the sense that we didn't get to see him at all until the very end of the game. A mid-game check-in with him would have been nice, similarly to how they introduced Xemnas around the center-point of KH2.

I think it's also tricky because even though we technically get a lot of time with Xehanort through Young Xehanort, Younger Xehanort, Xehanort clones, etc., they all seem like very distinct characters separate bald, wild-eyed old man. It would have been nice if they at least had some sort of consistent mannerisms or something, even if it was cheezy MGS-tier nonsense.

Which is a shame, since Master Xehanort is a welcome change of pace from the bishonen squad of KH antagonists. Also god fucking damn Nimoy being dead.

Attached: 1391401852279.png (682x614, 23K)

I'm pretty sure Kairi is the only one who can do that because of her plot device powers.

>he wasn't going to live even that long
Then why did he give up his supple new vessel from BBS?

I just wanted Vincent like it was supposed to be in 1 goddamn it, maybe Barret too.

I honestly liked that Xemnas went from composed to barely able to contain his rage at the end.

Honestly so,e FF characters would have been nice to balance all that Disney bullshit.

The whole point is that all the assholes you're fighting are Master Xehanort, particularly Ansem/Xemnas/YX whom you do follow throughout the game.

that fucking room in Critical

Attached: mad john wick.jpg (420x410, 17K)

I only wish the FFX characters were more involved considering how many there are. I always wanted Jecht to show up at some point.

>midpoint of KH2
>Hollow Bastion Invasion filled with epic moments
>the raging war in Hollow Bastion and Xemnas' reveal
>SILENCE, TRAITOR
youtube.com/watch?v=sgBrn5AIW3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vAGFWmfXK4A

>midpoint of KH3
>...

Why did they think they could pull the wool over eyes and give us garbage?

Attached: 1544581655533.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

no, she was powerless to enact change, only Sora could, she simply kept Sora alive while he was also deadish.

if he weren't dead and just dived into "the final world" he could have done all of that shit as well, because he literally does just that once he resurrects himself from the Final World.

Sora basically used the Power of Waking in a way it isn't meant/possible to use, by warping reality itself.

I just dislike seeing one of my favorite characters from my first FF game act like a faggot trying to bribe a child’s tournament for bragging rights

he was dying because he just got beat, not from old age.

Sora knocked the life out of him, after seemingly dying again but coming back with "Trinity".

Maybe that's what the next game is going to be. Seeing the Secret Ending being in the TWEWY world sets a precedent for Sora to traverse worlds that have been lost to the Darkness. Like TWEWY and Midgar.

They get way better treatment in KH though.
Some Disneyworlds, especially when they use the movieplots, annoy me a lot.

Also kinda weird to see Mickey working to get Aqua corrupted, like that's his fetish or he just interested to see what's going happen, like that one scene from the Hannibal TV series where he flips a coin to decide if he should save Jack's wife or not

Jetch probably lives on the islands. So he must be Sora's neighbor

Like the last 10 you fight all in the span of 2 hours, sure, but they render the first 30 hours a fucking baby game.

Does the japanese version also get rid of all those repeating cutscenes?

cave of remembrance nobody fight 3 critical level 1 is the real thing. stich and final genie are absolute heroes.

There's no way you can resolve the problem without an insane unsatisfying asspull or something really grim that Disney wouldn't allow.
The cycles of destruction might just be inevitable, and anyone that wants to live has to jump through time.

When did you realize KH3 is the second best KH game?

Attached: smuglette.jpg (902x822, 98K)

The "midpoint" of KH3 is DDD's climax.

Riku has the power of waking too. And I'm pretty sure Aqua and Mickey do as well. Any keyblade master can do that.

And Terra's body probably would have tanked that shit, so I reiterate, why did he give up his supple new vessel?

They should've been playable, but it made zero sense why you play as Riku and Aqua once and they both lose afterwards
Also Kairi and Xion ai are less aggressive for some reason when compared to Axel spamming keyblade formchange and Roxas playing the fight for you

Right, but my point is that SoD, Xemnas, and Young Xehanort do not come across as different versions of Master Xehanort. Besides sharing a name, color scheme, and team, they each appear to have very little in common with Master Xehanort character-wise.

The game is too fresh in my mind to accurately judge.
Also got to wait for DLC. In terms of base game it’s up there

t.

youtube.com/watch?v=XtbmsqOZays

Attached: kh3 coper.png (673x823, 128K)

Wasn't it Hades that contracted Cloud to kill Hercule?

Attached: cringe.jpg (374x354, 10K)

>We'll never get Jecht fucking with Tidus and Sora calling them crybabies.

Because he wanted to give the lights a fighting chance.

well they coudln't do it like Sora could with breaking reality, Sora's always been a tad special despite how unspecial you are told he is.

That has nothing to do with this conversation.

I’m talking about Setzer in KH2

Hopefully. But instead of Yozora idk why Nomura won't just use Noctis

dumb dunkey poster

Midpoint of III was Sora going to the Realm of Darkness and saving Aqua because Riku and Mickey jobbed.

You don't know that. If Kairi had revived them instead of Sora after they "died" then they probably could have done it. Besides the power of waking isn't even reality breaking. It's just waking up sleeping hearts that are either injured or consumed by darkness.

>missed opportunity when Yen Sod came to the Keyblade graveyard, he could have brought all the FF characters to help.

Why are you posting exactly this same post everyday, Barry?

Bullshit, that goes completely against his character.

Different universe my dude

And the same wojak edit, but 50 times.

Attached: barry rekt.png (1313x102, 20K)

well Young Xehanort is similar.

the other two are literally new people born from him, of course they'd be different, they also have bits of Terra in them too.

That's the last quarter of the game though.

They are different aspects of him. SOD is the scientist trying to prove his hypothesis, Xemnas is the leader/chessmaster mobilizing the Org pieces, YX is the immature edgy chuuni who never wants to admit defeat. All of those aspects together make up Master Xehanort.

My biggest issue with a lot of the complaints about KH3 thus far are that a lot of them are coming from people who have clearly never played any of the games. That doesn't excuse the plot from being as mindlessly convoluted as it ended up being, but so many of them are literally
>I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON LOL SHIT GAME
>well did you play literally any of them besides 1/2
>NO THEY'RE SPINOFFS OF COURSE NOT
>Those aren't what spinoffs are, they're all relevant to plot
>SHIT GAME

The game even initially offers you the ability to go back and find out what has happened if you haven't played any of the games. A whole shitload of the games have been adopted into smaller movies so you don't even have to play or read anything.

The plot is shit, but it's not shit because you were too fucking lazy to look into anything. It's like watching the finale of a show series and then bitching about the fact you don't know what's going on. What the fuck did you expect? The game was now catered to you, nor should it be.

That being said, the gameplay was far too easy, there was not nearly enough boss battles or the like, and the story and pacing on top of it are what makes it a 6/10 and mediocre.

Pic related is easily best world in a while, though.

Attached: kh3pirates.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)

MY NAME
SPELLED BACKWARDS
IS DISNEY

The entirety of KH3 goes against his character. There's no other reason why he chose to not use Terranort as his main vessel. It's pretty clear he was a lot stronger than his old self. Either that or he was worried Terra would get control back at a crucial moment and ruin everything for him.

I absolutely do know how special sora is compared to others, his entire "heart hoarding" shit, controlling his own heartless, and punching way above what should be his weight class all signify he's something special, a diamond in the rough everyone overlooks.

Dumb Genie poster
Dumb Demyx poster
Based Oltette poster.

Riku is better

The others are overthinking it while Sora is all about "Just be yourself"/"Go for it, bro"

Why is Pirates the only world where Sora is allowed to be a mega-chad?

I mean that's factually what everyone thinks in story as well, yet here we are, Sora underdog-ing the fuck out of everyone.

>Yozora

Alright maybe I just haven't been paying attention in the thread, but does anyone else think this is fucking stupid that Yozora is a thing? I thought it was a fun cheeky joke to have a generic Square Enix game trailer in Toy Story, but I'm bummed that we're supposed to be intrigued by the promise of rubbing elbows with Yozora.

>Eh if Nomura got a literal movie of the first game made you should have expected it
I mean I didn't mind some of the UX shit in it, you get incredibly dumb moments like Sora using random UX players' keyblades to shoot at the demon tower. Just not a fan of Luxu being Xigbar, being partially behind all the insanity and bringing back most of the Foretellers. Also worldlines..

Because it's a world that originated in KH2.

Attached: finalform fenrir duelstance.png (478x448, 294K)

it means "night sky" in japanese, so the name at least is at least thematically on point.

he's clearly some sort of Riku/Sora hybrid person, at least thematically.

I think that Verum Rex segment clashes too much with Toy Story. I can't see Andy ever getting hyped about a trashy weeb game.

To be fair KH has always had plenty of cringe
>I have some unfinished business with this puppet
>Kairi... Kairi's inside me?
>I smell you Ansem. Show yourself
>The Ansem in my heart smells darker. The odor is more foul
>You and Kairi smell the same
>SAY FELLAS
>That was undeniable proof we TOTALLY OWNED you lamers
>They'll pay for this!
>SORRY MOMMY YOUR POOPSIES ARE TOAST
>It's Riku! They put bugs in him!
>...What?
>But who's to say it's even SAFE inside Riku?!
>Chip and Dale are currently analyzing the data that Ansem the Wise provided to Riku

I'd rather have Yozora than Noctis.

I can see Rex getting hyped about a trashy weeb game though.

How is that any different from the other games?

Port Royal has a boss that's a fucking horrible SHUMP that is practically RNG.
I died to the Monsters Inc. boss, the aforementioned Port Royal fight, an encounter in Arendelle where I got my ass hammered by a bunch of fat heartless sliding in an enclosed space, and then was clear till Keyblade Graveyard

This, there’s a lot to critize but everyone just looks for the surface deep shit.
It’s a 6-7/10 game until the keyblade graveyard where it jumps up to 9/10 with some 10/10 moments with the potential.
Hard to rate objectively honestly

Maybe not Andy, but it was cute to see Rex being a total weeb about it.

God but that's so fucking dumb and DeviantArt. Again, it works great as a tongue-in-cheek joke, but it's like some folks on the team put that in the Toy Story world, and then Nomura saw it after the fact and thought, "Oh shit, this IS cool!"

At least we're getting more Braig/Xigbar/Luxu, and hopefully MoM.

you're a european playing spinoffs.

Riku's story in CoM is ripe for dumb and stupid lines.

What?

Why? Noctis isn't bad

bitch, half the cast are named after water, earth and air, in different languages.

Kairi fighting Xion is pretty cute, and I wish we could have played as Axel cause having a insta strike raid is op

>The Kairi is inside me
>Door to darkness
>Owned you lamers
>They’ll pay for this
>Chip and Dale are analyzing
Are all in KH1/2/3

Pirates world was fucking kino this time.

>Jack turns into crabs after making you the captain symbolically representing that the game is going to let you do what you want in this world
>you just get to dick around on your own without any cutscenes for HOURS exploring all the islands
>actual fucking Davy Jones boss fight, basically the ONLY time the game gets out of the way and lets you fight a cool Disney villain

I wish some of the other worlds had gotten this much love. Compare the super explorable Port Royal to the "you can't go actually anywhere" Kingdom of Corona and Nu Twilight Town.

Attached: 1550981191999.jpg (2047x1532, 528K)

>Are all in KH1/2/3
do you even know what the argument is about, retard?

It was very annoying to hear/see Sora continuously go through affirmation checks every scene. Thinking it's tough and then not thinking it's tough and looking at everyone else to agree with him. I don't remember this being that obvious in the first KH game.

Speaking of, I wish KH3 had better exploration overall. Caribbean was great as was ToyBox but worlds like Arendelle and Scala were lacking. And no secret world bosses like Kurt Zisa and that phantom sucked.

KH3 doesnt even have good memeable lines, just awkward dialogue and exposition dumps

>I know people dislike Vexen's 180 degree turn-around,
Not sure why the brainlets dislike this. I saw this coming a mile away considering they betrayed his ass in CoM. Maybe the brainlets didn't play the """"""""spinoff"""""""

gauy

Nomura pretty much did the bare minimum that was required to wrap up the Darkseeker saga so that he can focus on the next saga revolving around FF Versus XIII. Wait, I meant FFXV. Wait, no, it's Verum Rex now.

It's bad when random shit from the Pancake video is more quotable than the whole game.

Shit opinion. There’s plenty of good shit in KH3
All the not-Instagram shit is amazing

1. It's not the name that's dumb. If Nomura wants to have some sort of flowery theme with his names, cool.

2. It's that he's a hyper-generic anime fuccboi. The fact that Sora, Donald, and Goofy can't decide if he looks more like Sora or Riku seemed like a gag about how non-specific and unoriginal his character design is.

Gay

You're too late user. I've already come to love the idea of Noctis and Yozora appearing in the same game.

It was by far, BY FAR, the worst written and delivered that it's ever been in the entire series. I don't know what the fuck happened to HJO but he took Sora to retard levels previously thought unreachable.

>#testpost
Gets me every time

Attached: 7B486D44-0596-4E2A-B8A8-050666807241.jpg (1200x675, 88K)

On the topic of dialogue, isn't square very strict about how they want the dub? Pretty sure it's a thing with Japanese media where creators/directors have a lot of say in the english dub. Because I know a lot of the actors in KH are pretty talented in other works yet sound so awkward here.

>See: Metroid Other M and Samus's deadpan delivery

>Verum ReX
>VX
>XV

WE'RE GETTING THE REAL FFXV THIS TIME BOYS

That would be some mind fuck

Retard

Attached: 1550289210965.png (1196x720, 502K)

OH SHIT
BUCKLE UP THE RIDE ISN'T OVER

>VX
Holy fuck

It really depends on the character honestly. Ansem KH1 Riku (who may or may not be a replika) was done very well I thought

Attached: ABEC06AE-ACB0-479D-8681-B721C7EF39C1.png (447x378, 11K)

I liked the roadtrip vibe Corona has and showing Rapunzle the outside world. The worst world is Frozen because of Disney meddling, but even that has some pretty nice areas, a cool party member and a cool boss.

All the worlds seem to me pretty good, and felt distinct and unique from one another.

Instagram format is pretty good

Attached: 1551046538277.png (581x803, 445K)

Nigga

you're proving his point

Maybe just the english dub.

>Zexion: Just checking out my old dungeons. Remember the cutie that used to be in this cell! #nameofscience #sorrynotsorry

There were some weird ones people don't post much. Wish I screencapped it.

>his
Okay fag

>Axel

Attached: EC5E3DE6-A370-42F2-A7FC-9BF5547D73AC.jpg (606x677, 56K)

Lefen hates everything that isn't smash, also he's a faggot. Who cares.

I don't really get the Terra/Aqua ship desu

>what happened with Roxas and Xion
I can’t tell if this led them to exploring their “replicas” or being terrified

>repeat of what happened with Roxas and Xion

Attached: 1.jpg (437x359, 57K)

kek

>flashy, boring combat
>horrific pacing
>no character development
>no real closure
>ending sequence is too compact, no room for things to breathe
>really bad writing/cutscene cinematography
>worlds are pointless and insult the player (ie, we're going to all these worlds for the power of waking, only to have sora get it by thinking really hard)
>music takes a step back, ishimoto needs a better sample library
>100 acre wood
>bad mini games

it felt like a portable game. makes sense since the Osaka team made it

What? That's rad where does it say that it's his heartless ? Secret reports? Ephemer and the whole marluxia's sister mystery are my favorite things to come out of khux

Honestly, we're lucky the game wasn't as fucking rushed and terrible as Final Fantasy XV, I know you're using ctrl+f barry, but damn does it still show how rushed it was.

>when they discover that Vexen equipped all replicas with male parts

If you’re the only boy and girl of the same age odds are you’re going to fuck

Somebody got a screenshot the Xion "Superior, what's a blowjob" fanfic?

Attached: 1548434495437.png (1218x666, 915K)

These are lame as fuck, Pancakes video is more memeable than the actual game

I like how someone wrote in the KH wiki (it was a few years ago and I didn't screencap it and wasn't sure if this was a joke or not) how Ansem goes in that room with Aqua's armor to masturbate or something like that since it turned out to be not that far off.

>Magnega
>thunder
>negative combo + fenrir
What's the problem?

Yeah but this, though

Attached: _20190106_114607.jpg (1300x519, 203K)

Attached: 1536101305874.png (420x252, 103K)

>why would Xehanort want a female model, these are all versions of himself aren’t they?

Plaid pleating. God I hope Nomura gets over that soon

I think this guy has a chance with Aqua.

Attached: Traverse_Town_NPC_2_KH.png (306x550, 146K)

KH2 Sephiroth is hands down one of the easiest optional bosses in the series.

Pirates was a huge letdown, honestly. Everything aside from exploring the Huddled Isles and Davy Jones was super lame.

>shitty bossfight right at the start
>explore Huddled Isles (awesome)
>crabs
>now explore! but there's only like five other islands lol
>the goal of exploring is to find more crabs
>the crabs don't do anything by the way
>every other island put together is smaller than the huddled isles
>tedious naval combat
>a fucking boat race
>kino davy jones boss fight
>one million hours of cutscenes

The dialogue and story in this world was also 100% cringe, and why were SDG so happy to murder the British?

>same age
That's all there is to it? Come on, that's nothing.

Attached: 1532102611688.jpg (1024x1016, 124K)

>SDG so happy to murder the British?
Because the Brits deserve it

What music did Ishimoto do?

The Pirates music was really crappy and didn't seem like Shimomura at all.

It can easily be misused

Attached: 4c0e5cba-6534-4390-9dc5-8078cf7a87f5.png (1280x1580, 1.01M)

Sorcerers are immune to Thunder and using Magnet on them generally isn't a good idea (unless you're chaining it into a Limit) because their cubes can still attack while they're in it.

Retard strenght

Straight up murdering that whole ship of British dudes doesn't fit in KH at all. I expected them to cut it.

There’s a bit more to it but that’s basically the summary of every ship in existence

Sora is a wannabee pirate who wants to impress Sparrow sensei.

>but that’s basically the summary of every ship in existence
Not really

That's why you have negative combo/fenrir. Cave of Remembrance only fucks casuals up.

I will forever be mad you don't get to explore the worlds with the other guardians, going on a cute date with Kairi in Corona or finally taking that raft out to sea with Riku would have probably pushed all the disappointment out of my mind.

he did all of the arrangements, so most of the stuff you hear at the end of the game. he also did the world heartless boss theme. Yoko did the new compositions but there aren't that many. we won't know for sure until the OST releases

Like 90% of ships in fiction

More precisely, man and woman that constantly train and go through life threatening situations together.

Attached: [it's how it goes).jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Post a vid of your Fenrir strat that trivializes CoR Nobody wave 3.

Attached: 1541272988564.jpg (2048x1536, 521K)

>Ishimoto did this
youtube.com/watch?v=Dl0zg5_Ivzs
Seriously doubt that.

Here's a better one:
>These two characters are hot and are breathing the same air, they must be fucking

Regardless of orientation.

How else are they going to sell DLC, dummy?
Just look at all the shit FFXV got.
Sure, it might be because they really wanted to squeeze money out of it by cutting out content from the game and sell it later but doesn't mean they can't add shit to KH3

>All the final bosses themes play in sequence

The absolute kinoest

Critical is in the game but it's clearly unfinished, all it does is halve your health and MP and nothing else.

this but unironically

Heavily breathing, and there are no gays under Eraqus.

While I would argue there weren't any plot holes before 3, there most certainly are now.
>YX gets set back in time after getting beaten and doesn't manage to change the future.
>Ansem and Xemnas die again and yet somehow they aren't going to become a new Xehanort or, as far as we know, go back in time like YX.
>Half of the nu Org admit to having no reason of joining.
>Sora goes back in time and doesn't do anything to stop Terranort.
>Sora fucks up a ton of heartless, nobodies, and unversed with a Roller Coaster, but then everyone gets their asses handed to them by a bunch of shadows three minutes later.
>If The Last World exists, then what is the Underworld in Hercules' world?

>these characters interact
>Lol ship it
pretty much how shipping works

I'll keep saying it, the real biggest problem of the game is the terrible story structure and pacing.

Just think, you could have STARTED the game at the point where Riku and Mickey are dying in the realm of darkness against Dark-Aqua and Sora runs in to save them, and the overall story would have been no different. That tells you that the first 90% of the game is filler, which is a problem.

You’re right They're on top

user that's ridiculous.
The voice acting was very bad.

90% of the playerbase doesn't give a shit.

Not sure about that one, but he definitely arranged/composed these.

youtu.be/oUmbVXor2kw
youtu.be/4CPEDAEh_tk
youtu.be/YCzJsZ82h3U

It's not me but first result on google shows a pretty close representation of what I would do in this fight.
youtu.be/c7ranLF8Ovg?t=1470

He doesn't have fenrir so he isn't dealing nearly as much damage as I would be but there you go. If you're still butthurt about it I would suggest gitting gud.

I was going on about how there are other hot characters but then I realized this is one of probably a billion ships.
Maybe I just don't like the ship and try to find a reasonable answer in order to somewhat understand it.

Attached: 1531142320917.jpg (500x748, 80K)

Trained together for years before Ven with no one else besides Eraqus, they're parental figures to Ventus especially in JP, the thoughts of Terra in her heart line in the journal after she turned down Zack, Terra says she never stopped lighting his way back.

There's more there then most ships.

Attached: 1549601030115.jpg (1080x1040, 345K)

>YX gets set back in time after getting beaten and doesn't manage to change the future.
You forget everything when you travel back in time
>Ansem and Xemnas die again and yet somehow they aren't going to become a new Xehanort or, as far as we know, go back in time like YX.
They were time traveling so they went back to their own times after dying
This isn't a plot hole, each character had their own motivation for joining.
>Sora goes back in time and doesn't do anything to stop Terranort
When you time travel you forget everything from the future
>Sora fucks up a ton of heartless, nobodies, and unversed with a Roller Coaster, but then everyone gets their asses handed to them by a bunch of shadows three minutes later
Fatigue is a thing. It's not like Sora can keep going forever
Different laws for different worlds.

That's why I choose to believe in the KH3 that lives in my heart, the one that wasn't a disappointing mess.

This is a good, quick summary. Osaka combat is just bad, half the worlds sucked, there was no resolution, and the final area was a quick 2 hour boss rush where they tried to for everything the have needed to do in, and ended with a shitty cliffhanger.

Trash game with less content than the last main game.

>Celebrating the death of redcoats.
>Bad

>Roxas's theme is the most triumphant thing ever as he stomps over Saix

She is beautiful im in love.

Attached: 1551005626297.jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

Blame the script. His Vanitas was on point

>25:50
>takes multiple hits that would be death on Level 1

Amazing strat you have there, you definitely aren't a posturing casual who can't back up his statement.

Attached: 1528738916026.jpg (620x420, 128K)

>each character had their own motivation for joining.
What were Marluxia, Luxord, and Demyx's?
>When you time travel you forget everything from the future
But they mention their deaths twice.

People are expressing negative opinions all over the internet actually.

It's like when episode 7 of star wars came out. At first everyone was praising it as perfect but over time people had to face the reality of it not being very great. They just weren't willing to admit something they waited 10+ years for wound up kind of mediocre.

You have no idea how much the game would improve if they did the mere voice direction better. Even with the cringe dialogue. Nobody speaks naturally.

It was though, especially because America let down its guard and let them in after all.

It's ok to be upset user, it's not your fault your shit.

nu-Square is shit, if they had a little of brain their main game for consoles would be a new Parasite Eve and Final Fantasy games for portable/nintendo devices, also actual real JRPGs instead of action movie game shit.

Marluxia and Luxord have some sort of ties to the past (beyond the fact we know exactly who Marluxia's Somebody was and was in said past)

Larexene joined to be with Marluxia.

>Vanitas and Dark Riku sound great
>Sora and Riku are horrible
What happened? The difference in delivery between Rikus is especially baffling, because normal Riku has no reason to sound as monotone as he does.

>Amazing boss rush towards the end
This was one of the worst parts of the game, and you're an idiot if you liked it either for the fight mechanics or the implementation in the story.

Reminds me of Smash Ultimate Ike. Turns out he was his own fucking voice director, he’s played much better characters before but Ike sounds sloppy

Vanitas is great because its Osmont really just going all out.

>It's just good business
Was the one scene I was praying would be a shot for shot recreation but they fucking gypped me, the slant eyed fucks.

Attached: m75a7wf6Xf1rts02xo.gif (500x209, 995K)

>Marluxia and Luxord have some sort of ties to the past
So why did that make them decide to join the new Organization that wanted to kill everything and reset the universe?

Every protag in KH murders people with little to no remorse

>boring generic good guys vs fun bad guys

No card games.

Attached: yugioh and the lost ocean network.jpg (961x639, 102K)

it absolutely is

This. Sora has no knowledge that he wasn’t literally murdering the ORG XIII in CoM and KH2

Attached: 9F5930A2-7481-4748-B0A0-3847A71EFD00.jpg (1200x675, 56K)

How is this a plothole? You explained it well.
They were replicas.
They all have reasons.
>Sora goes back in time and doesn't do anything to stop Terranort.
Sora never goes back in time.
>Sora fucks up a ton of heartless, nobodies, and unversed with a Roller Coaster, but then everyone gets their asses handed to them by a bunch of shadows three minutes later.
A big fucking tower of heartless that is about 10x bigger than your normal demon tower.
The underworld? Maybe Hades is a bad guy that traps souls? The last world seems to be heaven.

>and Final Fantasy games for portable/nintendo devices
What the fuck are you talking about? FF games got releases on GBA, DS, PSP (PS1 games were playable on it and still got ports).
The Switch even got a decent exclusive JRPG from SE if you're a dumb consolewarfag

Nah, it was one of the best parts of the game, fighting all the classic bosses simultaneously, culminating in fighting the 3 end bosses in RPG party formation.

>Amazing boss rush towards the end
You fight a shitty version of previous game's boss fights, all in a row, and with broken NPCs that can kill the bosses for you. This was a huge fucking let down cobbled together with nonsensical plot threads and characters from random spin offs.

It was like a "Kingdom Hearts Greatest Hits" boss rush that fell flat on its fucking face.

A ship full of random seamen getting slaughtered doesn't seem like something Sora should be ok with.

>They all have reasons.
What are they?

He didn't even know they were nobodies in CoM and still murdered them.

Well, they all come back anyways, so it's probably just like a match for them

They felt the need to bring back a ton of characters whose stories had ended in order to have a "big" finale.

We didn't need the Organization back. They all got their conclusions in CoM and KH2. We didn't need Roxas or Namine back; their stories ended. We didn't need Xion back; she had her conclusion already. Rather than bringing everyone back just to give them hackneyed, forced and rushed happy endings, leave them in the past and focus on the characters that are remaining. Devote more time to them instead of rushing everything in the last few hours across like 20 characters and maybe things wouldn't have ended up so poorly paced.

Sora is desensitized to death.

The power of voice directing.

Sometimes even if you deliver a line well, the director will just order you to do it again but blander and with less emotion. It's what happened to Terra and Aqua is BBS.

I'm not a consolewarfag, I'm just saying that Final Fantasy shouldn't be the focus for consoles, they work better in portable devices, the way they treated The 3rd Birthday was fucking retarded when it could had been a great PS3 title.

A whole hell of a lot

>somehow even worse dialogue and story than before
>constantly takes you out of the game to play cutscene after cutscene of this garbage
>drive forms that you could choose when and what type to use are replaced with stupid transformations and attractions that a lot less fun and have to be used in the order they triggered even if that just suck up time and do jack all
>long ass animations for these which happen literally every 5 secs
>mechanics constantly shoehorned in and either barely used again or are useless time wasters that do less than spamming X

I mean the list goes on and on but god damn this game was a clusterfuck of a trash fire

Oh god, Sora does not discriminate in his bloodshed

Attached: 1132B3DF-A8E4-46F4-A70C-028EEECFA62C.jpg (236x266, 12K)

Why the fuck do people ship characters.
It's fucking pathetic, you'reliterally worse than waifu and husbandofags.

game design was literally for retarded people and babies.
the devs just didn't fucking care.

Only KH3 copers pretend that garbage was good

Attached: 1546871311921.png (118x124, 22K)

>All the bosses have new moves and their moveset synergize with each other making the fights unique

Also, the only broken NPC is Roxas, which is fine as him stomping Saix is supposed to be his moment.

Sora doesn't kill the nobodies like normal people. He beats them up and they explode into vines, despite being able to stand and talk like Larxene. The one dude he maybe kills in cold blood is Luxord.

youtube.com/watch?v=CHqsYxwhkco
>Party members carry you in these fights even on level 1.

Cope harder

Attached: KH3 coper.jpg (423x423, 66K)

He didn't stop fighting them arbitrarily. He fought them until they died. Not once has he ever hesitated to kill someone if he thought they deserved it.

>All the bosses have new moves and their moveset synergize with each other making the fights unique
No one cares if they're unique they're so uninteresting.
>the only broken NPC is Roxas
No.

Wait I can’t remember was it a Riku Replica thinking it was Ansem-Riku again or was it a time traveling Riku Ansem heart?

>He didn't see any of the 5ch threads during launch week
There are more apologist shit eating retards here than there are there.

>obsessed over baby game

oh yeah what was your favourite boss fight?
generic heartless #20?
or unfinished humanoid with only 2-3 moves?

you've only got 27 to choose from.

It sucked bro. All the bosses had to be toned down to nothing in order to make it feasible to actually fight 3 of them at once.

The 1 on 1 fights from previosu games were all harder and more fun.

>they work better in portable devices
I disagree. I'm glad we finally got a DQ game in HD quality after years of handheld quality.
You're right about 3rd Birthday though

I can smell you vencuck

Attached: 1550344723320m.jpg (1024x576, 65K)

I'm not obsessed with DMC though.

Attached: 1454026128654.jpg (2610x2505, 405K)

The villains in KH never say "I give up," so Sora has no choice but to beat them until they can't fight back anymore.

>which is fine as him stomping Saix is supposed to be his moment.
So why were we forced to sit on the sidelines as Sora? I thought Nomura promised multiple playable characters.

Shouldn't cucks love this though?

Are you sure because the same one does twice in the same game

>There are more apologist shit eating retards here than there are there.
I wonder if that's Barry's fault for shitposting so hard.

I cant tell if its fujos or just self insert fags in general, shit is more cringe than people that actively shipped Narudo characters