I told you, I'm a Sudaverse thread

I told you, I'm a Sudaverse thread

I just beat Killer7, can someone explain what the fuck was going on? I understood the politics stuff with the UN vs the US, but I couldn't really understand what the fuck was going on with Garcian at the ending and the after credits chapter.

Attached: killer7 garcian.jpg (556x569, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWjxbzuIk
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193
youtube.com/watch?v=l9kQA2acNfA
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwFpgsL5l4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Women are all the same

Garcian/Emir was lead to believe that the Smiths were all a manifestation of Harman's. Turns out they were really his, because he killed them.

I've finished the game 3 times and I'm still confused so I'm just gonna post some killer7 kino
youtube.com/watch?v=PXwWjxbzuIk

Attached: killer7.jpg (2113x1027, 610K)

gamefaqs.gamespot.com/gamecube/562551-killer7/faqs/38193 is all you need.

You realize that the UN Party referred to in Killer7 isn't the same as the United Nations, right?

Yes, the UN party in Killer7 is a Japanese political party, right?

Holy shit.

It's the UN party but it has been infiltrated by japanese

Yeah. It has nothing to to with the United Nations. It wants to unite all nations under GRORIOUS NIPPON.

Harman and Kun Lan are gods. Whenever humans become too powerful in any particular area, Kun Lan appears and turns people into Smiles. In turn, these Smiles are each programmed to kill one human by blowing themselves up. When the numbers have been thinned enough, Harman appears to kill Kun Lan.

So the ending 100 years later in shanghai was implying that china was going to become the strongest country?

>the world won't change, all it does is turn
>what will become of you guys if terrorism is the law of nature ?
I think the message was that either choice didn't matter in the long run

>your choice literally doesn't matter
true kino, suda

So how the fuck are the Smiths doing in TSA?

Does TSA stand for The Smith Alliance ? I'm not sure to be honest. I wish I had the willpower to read that

Travis Strikes Again

Travis Strikes again, I fucked up and meant to type "So what the fuck are the smiths doing in TSA?"

>reading this guide over a decade ago when first getting into Suda
>all the crazy ass shit about the multiple Harmans and the constant references to political parties and world politics in the dialogue
>all the times the writer just makes bullshit up like saying that Kun Lan puts down a controller at the end of the Handsomeman chapter, or constantly refers to green things as white for some unexplained reason

I want to go back

>Kun Lan puts down a controller at the end of the Handsomeman chapter
I thought he does. Am I remembering this wrong or something?

It's a game including characters from all suda51 games so it's not surprising

No idea, considering Mask sent letters to Travis in NMH1. Maybe Harman revived Dan again at one point.

Wait, do we know the year TSA takes place? It may take place before the events of Killer7. Japan still exists in the sudaverse since Travis fucking went there in TSA.

Was it a message to Yea Forums ?
youtube.com/watch?v=l9kQA2acNfA

Attached: ulmeyda.png (1024x627, 456K)

>It may take place before the events of Killer7
But Dan mentions in the new intro that Curtis is dead.

it takes place 6 years after Shadows of the Damned released, which would make it in 2017

But Mills is still alive, so what the fuck?

But Badman says that Bad Girl used to play it, and she's been dead since 2007. In the Sudaverse timeline it probably released earlier.

it cuts to Kun Lan covering the camera with his god hand, he's never shown holding anything

Blackburn is dead in tsa, but Dan is still alive and part of the operation. This is the same one Blackburn killed him in in k7. So it's an alt timeline

>Japan still exists in the sudaverse since Travis fucking went there in TSA.
Japan will still get fucked in this timeline thanks to the events of Let it Die.

So it's a alt timeline where:
>Curtis is dead
>Japan hasn't got nuked 1000000000 times
>Mills is still alive
>Badman has connections to Curtis and Dan somehow?
>Also the Atlantic bridge may still exist since Travis went from the US to Europe on a bike

Am I missing anything?

FOUR

TIMES

>>Badman has connections to Curtis and Dan somehow?
This is explained in a sidestory called Killer is Dead (not the 2013 game) that Suda wrote years ago.

is there any reference to nuclear armaments or air travel? I'm assuming the internet exists what with the ramen blog and the shirt store

Garcian killed the other 6 killers in the hotel. He carries their weapons around in his briefcase and impersonates them to carry out his new killings to keep his conscience clean. Hes not a killer, hes just a cleaner, these other pro killers are the ones doing the murdering.

I think Harman's projecting the personas through Garcian rather than him just impersonating them, otherwise the Blackburn chapter wouldn't make much sense

There's that one promotional image for the first NMH that has a plane in it, but other than that I don't think it's mentioned anywhere.

A

DAY!

Anyone got the sudaverse game chart? I want to know what game to play after beating Killer 7.

>characters represent celestial bodies
>no Gustav Holst

SUDAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 2236362-gsm_169_killerisdead_launch_multi_ot_083013_320.jpg (320x180, 19K)

Here you go!

Attached: sudaverse.png (3696x2536, 1.69M)

This game looks good, need to play it soon

>This game looks good
Its decently mediocre gameplay and story wise. The combat is ok at best.

Probably my lest favorite suda game next to lollipop chainsaw. Where Killer 7 is difficult to understand because of the several intersecting plots, KiD is just convoluted for no reason.

The real question is: WHO WILL WIN?
DAED SVS DEAD OR KILLER RELLIK

Attached: Killer is dead invert.png (1759x1196, 3.03M)

Attached: baby suda.jpg (1536x2048, 257K)

KILLER RELLIK is an old killer hired to do some wetwork with his katana specifically designed to chop necks.

TWO MOONS

>stockings, short shorts, double-breasted jacket, pocket square, army hat
This picture just gets stranger the longer I look at it

Truly, peak effay.

Attached: smokin sick suda.png (1000x1077, 1.38M)

>reading Hand in Killer 7
>read up on all the cut content
>every character was supposed to have an arc exploring their background and ending with their death according to a recent interview with Suda
>original finale involved mask squaring off against an army of smiles in the future
Killer 7 is one of the most fascinating rabbit holes to get lost in if you like exploring shelved ideas and betas. Even now they're still finding loads of stuff with the source leak.
youtube.com/watch?v=1wwFpgsL5l4

when is he gonna fucking finish it? he always talks about wanting to release the full version

>tfw we'll never see what Sundance Shot's deal is
He's Bogdanoff level powerful, and yet, he has barely done anything on screen