What the FUCK was her problem?

what the FUCK was her problem?

Attached: stupid size queen bitch.png (497x605, 434K)

She just learned about the finger-pull joke and finds it hilarious

me on the left

that's me on the right

>tfw getting bullied by girls is the only thing that makes me feel good

Attached: 1530879959663.png (612x618, 355K)

holy syncin’ shit

She wasn't best girl, that's her problem.

Attached: Christy02.jpg (640x448, 178K)

Yea Forumsirgin incels never met based female dom's before

She was rich and inbred.
>Jimmy could've become bros with the preps if it wasn't for Gary.

Post it, you know what I'm talking about.

t. never been actually bullied by a girl

Fuck off fetish fag

Tell me more about your experience. Are you into that kind of stuff? If you aren't then of course you wouldn't like it.

Me on the left but unironically

I remember getting bullied by a girl, she sometimes slapped my ass, she laughed at some of my stupid jokes that weren’t even that funny. I think she might’ve liked me

I developed my femdom fetish when I got bullied and wrestled down by an older girl who liked me in school.

I remember when I was really young the girls would chase boys on the playground, this one girl. Sierra. She was cool, but she always chased me cause she wasnt afraid of boys.

I never thought about what happened if they ever caught me, and well one day they did.

I ended up having to lick a girls butthole after being held down by a gang of girls.

Ever since that day Ive been very wary of women, not gay by any means. But I dont trust them as far as I can throw them.

Attached: 45136358_p9.jpg (661x890, 100K)

Her family wanted her to marry her cousin. Your job is to rescue her from that, with your penis.

Attached: pose.png (1774x4339, 3.16M)

a girl used to bully and sexually harass me and i'm into femdom

Attached: photo_2019-02-17_04-02-22.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Sue them retard

What, sue a 6 year old kid from 30 fucking years ago? I dont even remember the name of the people I graduated.

why would you lie on the internet?

Nobody would. It's not bullying if you like it.

Her problem was being best girl.

she doesn't exist even in videogame form.

That's Pinky. She's in the game.

Cringe

okay now post the unedited version

>tfw no girl to laugh at my 4 inch dick

give me the trap edit faggots.

>see file
>not .gif
Dissapointed

Gay.

for yous. You got baited lad. How do you feel about that?

>4 inch
your penis can get erect you know

Its a true story fagola

You might be gay if that’s true.

Why was Miss Danvers so sexy?

well i actually have trouble getting hard, but its 4 inches fully erect...

Married actually.

Where the original image?

You wouldn’t be here if you were married.

Attached: iHDLzH85rQwLY.jpg (1920x832, 238K)

I wasnt bullied but this one classwhore told everyone we had sex when we were 15 or so. It wasnt true and I denied it. At that time we were still very ill against girls.
She hugged me randomly in class and even was in my bed when we were in school camp. I didnt dare to do anything though.

I also got randomly asked by two random girls for sex in the trainstation. They said they got condom with them and well fuck in the bathroom. I denied because it was so fucking random and creepy.

I once, literally, got a love letter. It was anonymous and I never found out from who. My brothers saw it first and bullied me. I still can remember the contents of it.

I had so much girls interested in me and somehow I never gave much attention to it. I fucking regret it.

T. 25 and got at least 5 girls on my phone ready to fuck me, but I still am that fucking lazy piece of shit with godlike status standards. Fucking hell lads.

god i wish that were me
i only got tickled by older girls when they used to catch me, still even that contact felt nice

You wouldnt be able to marry a man in my first world country, nigger

user you maybe aren't gay but you definitely are a faggot

It was shitty pretty terrible but I got the day off from school.

Good thing Im married to a thicc latina.

Attached: 1409524335374.jpg (598x800, 338K)

When I was a kid, girls at school used to hug me at random and tell me they loved me. Eventually I found out they dared each other to hug guys they found especially creepy/ugly and I was a prime target. One of them also started a rumor I was stalking her because we both walked home and lived on adjacent streets, after which most of my friends stopped associating with me. I've been to a dominatrix three times and I plan on going again soon and my confidence has been so thoroughly destroyed I can't talk to a woman unless it's related to work.

Attached: 1548984634680m.jpg (1023x1024, 185K)

Nice blog

>we were 15 or so
>At that time we were still very ill against girls.
Nigga what? You grow out of that shit at like 10. Did you go to special school?

You ruined Yea Forums

fuckin lmao

My man I think im total a fag, without being homo.
I got vags and tit pics from girls age 16 to 21 and each of them wanted to sex me. Fapped to some of them.
Yet still kissless virgin because im too lazy to do something.

I dont know. We simply didnt care enough for girls.

Attached: 1519468122300.png (1045x1390, 2.11M)

How much older were they?

Faggot

don't remember, i think i was between 10 or 12 and they were 16 to 17

Literally nothing. Pinky was Best Girl.

I had a shitbag friend who would lie constantly and get people in trouble. I was in 2nd grade and this asshole told a giant 5th grade girl with anger issues that I liked her. I didn’t know who the fuck she was, but she lured me out away from the teachers and ended up choking me. Fuck that guy.

so you were basically babysitted

Iktf

I blew my chance when I was 15 and my gf said she wanted to marry me and have kids, and I dumped her. 20 now and still virgin

Why do you taunt us like this user?

Attached: I'm mcfuckin done.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>Yet still kissless virgin
>I got vags and tit pics from girls age 16 to 21 and each of them wanted to sex me
Why are you lying user?

Man it must be so hard being a straight faggot like this.
Did you have a shit ton of sisters or something?

Stop lying on the internet, you’re a loser

What kind of 11 year old girl chokes 8 year olds?

>I fucking regret it.
Why? What good or change would it have gotten you? Young love and attraction is fleeting dude, you would still be where you are now, if not in some place worse, because the chances of you winning the lottery and meeting 'the one' are so infinitesimally low it's not even worth thinking of.

Pick yourself up and take pride in who you are, not who was attracted to you so many years ago. You and how you view yourself is forever, but those crushes don't even last a fucking year.

tl;dr man the fuck up bitch and don't hate yourself for having personal tastes.

Attached: carl.gif (250x200, 346K)