I wouldn't hold my breath.

WISH LIST HERE
WISH LIST HERE
REPLY WITH YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS
>hub based once again
>magic is expanded
>actual third person melee combat instead of slaps
>more fucking malkavain npcs

Attached: 1521198196344.jpg (807x619, 105K)

here's hoping they don't fuck it up

lol paradox
inb4

>Nosferatu Skins DLC
>Ventrue Suits DLC
>Caine Story Pack DLC
>Weapons and Clothing DLC
>Breathing DLC
>Shitting DLC

>tranny developer
>vtmb without the cute vampire girls

Attached: 1544609234884.jpg (378x420, 24K)

can't wait for the game to launch with three clans so paradox can sell me the rest as dlc.

It's a shame i will never be a Tzimisce promising trannies to make them into women but instead turn them into grotesque abominations

>The scenario is Seattle
Not sure about this.

>inb4 retards start posting pages of NPCs fighting for mortals as if the writing in WoD hasn't been wildly inconsistent in quality since it's inception
dude bet they have tranny gender slider lol!

If this is just some nonsense ARG bullshit I’m going to be fucking pissed, but I’m also worried about another VtMB game. Paradox are a bunch of Swedecucks and if they put a bunch of trannys from Seattle in charge this could be some real monkey paw shit.

I hope to Christ they don’t retroactively fuckup one of my favourite games of all time.

Hookers. They gave me a weird boner when I hired one.

>this thread
>this game

Attached: Simpsons_monkey_paw.jpg (512x384, 27K)

I hope they actually employ some talented writers and musicians. Of all the things that made VtMB special, it was the writing and atmosphere. Don’t fuck this up, you swedecunts.

Is Redemption any good?

>one or two more classes
>writing good as the original
>combat that isn't floaty and awkward to play
>ability to fix the camera to first or third
>not cut 70% of the way through and rushed
>slightly larger levels

LET IT FUCKING DIE.
You faggots don't get it. The World of Darkness was a product of the 90s. It was the game that was needed for the decade of EXTREME and grimdark. It tapped into the doom and dystopia that everyone was feeling after the 80s died and road it to success. And the fucking reason Bloodlines is so beloved is because Troika poured their fucking souls into the game. It was a legitimate labor of love, something that just isn't made anymore in the video game industry. Everything now is focus grouped and has to be all inclusive and not offend. It's homogenized. It's, not to quote the meme, soulless. That's what you're going to get in this new game. A mass produced, focus grouped, checks all the board's boxes for a video game. Look at the new World of Darkness products that have come out. THAT'S what you're going to get in game form. You still have your old Bloodlines game. Enjoy it and love it as you always have, but let it fucking die.

this. It will either be great or an utter dissapointment

This guy speaks the truth.

The video game industry as we know it is long gone and passed away. PC developers then, like Troika, made their games out of pure passion, not profit as the increasingly homogenized and competitive capitalistic environment mandates nowadays.

We'll never, ever get the likes of Arcanum either. Imagine that level of love invested that you'd hire a string quartet to compose a stellar soundtrack for a niche genre and an equally obscure and niche WRPG community of that time?

We'll never have the like of it, ever again. Not in our lifetime.

it's a decent game but don't play it expecting an older Bloodlines; it's a very different game

I can't wait for the massive shitstorm tbqh

Attached: 1511720375959.jpg (800x368, 180K)

Fucking accurate. I have zero faith another developer could make a new VtMB game that wasn’t complete garbage. It’s just not possible anymore. It’d be a game full of gays, trannies, lesbians, brown people and as much passive aggressive hostility to white people as possible. It’d be a political statement masquerading as a video game.

You’re right. We need to let it die.

just make it Human Revolution with vampires

She got new tiddies?

Attached: Sometimes Dead Is Better.png (760x908, 934K)

I liked it. Its quite good though i didnt like the modern time part as much as the dark age one.

I wouldn't be surprised they actually used this picture to design the male malk model

Was just thinking that. Not to mention with current trends it will probabaly get fucked up anyways.

I don't see how this could not be a disaster

You realize there'd be no Fat Larry if Bloodlines was made in today's day and age, because you can't fat shame someone by calling them fat.

see VTM does not guarantee a good game. Only under the right devs does it work.

shadowskiss.com/

>mmo

Attached: 018.gif (580x433, 2.09M)

it's a Battle Royale

Except for all the "fat fun" characters that still exist, you know, today. Larry was portrayed as someone who didn't give a shit, hell HE called himself fat and used it as a boast. Nobody would give a shit.