Kingdom Hearts

Where does the series go from here?

Attached: 1550979432400.jpg (1199x616, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=exXMJMS5lkc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hopefully into the trash where it belongs

based and redpilled

A side game about what the other heroes are doing while Sora's gone, I'm hoping.

/thread

I don't know but I really can't wait to see what they do from here on out.

The same thing as before but with a different coat of paint

Somewhere in shibuya apparrently

Attached: tumblr_pmdmwbqC5B1ripnyt_400.jpg (338x450, 25K)

New spin-off for the Switch.

Hopefully Birth by Sleep 2; Sleep Harder

It's probably going to be DDD2. Playing as Sora trying to survive the Reaper's Game and playing as Riku trying to find Sora

>actually going to Hawaii and meeting Lilo
>Zootopia
>Princess and the Frog
>Treasure Planet

Attached: __donald_duck_goofy_heartless_judy_hopps_nick_wilde_and_others_kingdom_hearts_kingdom_hearts_iii_and (1025x880, 238K)

a reboot with nintendo characters after Sora gets in smash

Straight to the trash can

>Atlantis
>Moana
>Frozen 2
>Star Wars
>Marvel
>Up
>Coco
>Brave

>Zootopia
that would only make sense if they made Sora a furry

zootopia would have been 10x better than san fransokyo.
not a furry either. you have way more to experiment with like the 2 different sized cities for the predator/prey, the sheep twist and the fox/rabbit as partners instead of solely baymax.

Post yfw it's unironically Kingdom Hearts: Switch. Because, you know, you switch between Sora and Riku.

Attached: file.png (249x316, 220K)

If they make sora a furry, he'll probably be a lion since he's a lion in the pridelands, and it fits his character best.
NOMURRAAAAAAAAAAAA

I mean they turned him into a lion for Lion King, they'd probably just come up with a bipedal version of that with his normal clothes

Attached: 1408899167.uzucake_soralref4.png (900x709, 397K)

god fucking damn it that's going to happen, how does unreal engine run on the switch?

Daemon X Machina runs like unrelenting garbage. But I think that might be fixed later.

yyeeep, next game will basically be DDD 2, on switch instead of 3DS, and it will again be about Riku trying to save Sora. I have a switch but I don't want to deal with this swapping consoles left and right nonsense again

The two look for Kairi. Riku found her while Sora found Kairi's Grandma. MoM kidnaps Grandma to open Kingdom Hearts so he can have Grandma's famous baked cookies for eternity.

I kinda hope they do this, 1 for the BBS trio and 1 for the Twilight Town gang.

Moana's plotline about the Heart of Tefiti feels like it would fit right into a KH game. Sora can land outside of the island's boundaries and fend off some heartless, he can note that their world is losing its light and he and Moana can figure out that the way to restore the world's light is to restore the Heart. Before the famous "You know who you are" walk, Sora and Maui fight lava monster Tefiti.

If Kairi and Lea get keyblades then Hayner, Pence, and Olette should at least get magic weapons

The playable Twilight Town gang would just be Roxas, Xion, and Axel and HPO just pal around in the supporting cast.

As if

Attached: Xigbar_smiles_KHDDD_HD.png (1366x768, 1.06M)

Hayner, Pence, and Olette can be like the Donald, Goofy, and Mickey of the Twilight Town gang.

Into FFV13 and many other square games

Its odd to think the next KH game might no have any heartless/nobodies, mentions of light or darkness etc

Attached: vr1.jpg (1180x676, 107K)

>Marvel

GIVE IT TO ME

but in all seriousness Nomura himself stated that the main reason Marvel (unless you count BH6) and Star Wars weren't present was due to time constraint

Attached: tumblr_phwzrz3cdL1qkjik5o2_1280.png (900x900, 306K)

ugh, and the fact that it's basically DDD 2 perfectly fits into the fact that TWEWY's Shibuya is where Sora winds up

Attached: tumblr_pmdmwdHLfz1ripnyt_500.jpg (500x243, 21K)

I feel like the only options they'd realistically choose are Solo Roxas or Roxas/Xion/Axel. There's no way they'd pass up playable Roxas as the MC of a game centered around the Twilight Town cast, and I doubt they'd be willing to pick only 2 of the 3 of HPO to hang with him.

Pence could be like Chip and Dale, doing research and making gadgets for them

It could work a bit like days, but instead of Org. 13, we get the Twilight Town gang. It would be interesting if the Sea Salt Trio was playable like in BBS and they each got a party member. Pence would be like Hiro was in BH6 and communicate with the rest of the cast while they look out for Subject X.
Weirdly I just finished typing out my post until I saw yours. But this.

>Roxas: Hayner party member
>Xion: Olette party member
Axel/ Lea: Isa party member

Alright anons, which game has the best version of Dearly Beloved?

I hope they have a decent mix between Disney, Square Enix and original worlds. We know that Sora is in Shibuya from TWEWY, and Riku is in Verum Rex, which would be an original world. I'm betting that Nomura will put a whole lot of focus on the story of that place because it's pretty clear to me that he's going to use KH4 as a way to finally make FF Versus XIII.

>it's pretty clear to me that he's going to use KH4 as a way to finally make FF Versus XIII.
What's the deal with Versus XIII?

Attached: 1550979432400m.jpg (1024x526, 103K)

>DDD 2
That was already 3, because it certainly wasn't on par with 1 or 2's quality.

Would Aqua be an SJW?

because I'd hope not :c

Kairi would be

How come?

Kingdom Hearts Versus III
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 0B7978D6-FF96-40DA-A7FB-514BBABE164F.jpg (1274x601, 92K)

Her VA is.

>unironically using SJW still
yikes! besides Nomura wouldn't let that happen, he's too based

do you remember those old FF13 Vs trailers?

No, because Nomura can only write planks of wood, so thinking hell go to the other extreme is silly.

Damn, so both Aqua's and Kairi's VAs went to the true darkness.
yay!

>Game Theory: All Games are CONNECTED! | How Fortnite, Doom, and Kingdom Hearts Share a Universe

just how you wake up and came up witg this?

No Pass!

At least Olette's VA didn't fall to darkness

Attached: olette and her VA.png (858x615, 502K)

It was a project that Nomura was on that was pretty far along in development, and then for some reason Nomura wasn't the head of it anymore. I don't know if he quit or was kicked off, but it was handed off to someone else and became Final Fantasy XV.
From the looks of it Nomura is still kind of bitter about it and is probably going to make the next Kingdom Hearts saga all about Verum Rex, which is basically just Versus XIII. Since it translates to True King it'll probably be about helping Yozora become king again or something. Expect 13+ games of confusing plot points spread across half a dozen different systems and 'spin-off' games that actually contain very important plot details.

Hopefully Aqua's Japanese VA is light too.

KH threads used to be fun and full of god-tier shitposts, but now dunkeyposters and barry are spamming them with the same posts over and over again.
The only solution: sneedposting. Yes, something like the sneedposting on Yea Forums, but KH related, could work.

Attached: 1550359796055.png (410x721, 340K)

The trash

More slice of life KH fan art. I love it so much

Attached: aqua terra lea isa night on the town.jpg (800x701, 207K)

From what I saw of her at that E3 event, she might be.

Noctis will be in the next saga along with Yozora

She certainly looks friendly!

it has to be catchy and fun

>I FOUND YOU FAKER!

I'd be okay with it as long as it's Demyxposting.

Attached: Demyx_KHD.png (1741x2637, 2.73M)

Attached: tumblr_pmu2d7aISz1xyqs8uo1_500.jpg (500x354, 35K)

well if the theories that the next game will focus on people who are caught bewteen life and death, the fact that Noctis dies at the end of XV could easily allow him to fit into the game's themes

I'd love an SoL for KH

Attached: 1550980072202m.jpg (819x1024, 112K)

things we know so far about pic related:

>it has 13 locks
>the symbol on top has the word "χsuper" etched into it
>Luxord says it contains hope
>It's presently in Luxu/Xigbar's possession
>Maleficent and Pete know where it is

Attached: wv5r0y.jpg (1440x810, 261K)

Does "behind the scenes if the cutscenes were an actual movie" count?

Attached: tumblr_pmqi57KaFq1rcc2a9o2_1280.png (1250x1000, 829K)

Attached: I WILL BURN YOU.png (682x1555, 803K)

Did someone expected Sora to die? Because i did tell a friend that KH3 would end with Sora dying

fucking lol

Aqua's tight shorts.

You do realize Nomura said that Sora will always be the MC right?
Even more proof that KH3's "bittersweet" ending was just a big middle finger to tell you to buy the next games.

whats in the box

This would be an opportunity to expand upon the idea of custom protags that X introduced and all, but we all know Sora's going to be the protag of every main game that progresses the series.

Cheers to cute and wholesome posts!

Attached: olette cheers.png (327x364, 78K)

bump

Attached: 1550165093612.jpg (990x990, 206K)

Aqua no!

My honest guess? The Master of Masters' heart, and his goal is to possess someone as Xehanort did to Terra. His first choice will be Sora, but it will fail and he'll be forced to use a Replica

Dating Sim where I can date Xion.

Same, but with Olette!

Attached: blush.png (536x521, 537K)

Water is wet when it touches earth

Attached: 1550310826692.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Add wreck-it Ralph and you have yourself a deal, and not as a summon... an actual level instead.

honestly considering nomura, it'd probably be more like
>hey sora it's your dad, never really cared much about me being gone huh, but what if theoretically, y'know, i ruined your life 3.5 times over and caused the keyblade wars

Attached: tumblr_pg9s3ipoyY1rcghmgo1_r2_500.png (500x486, 185K)

Attached: AF25712C-91E8-4AD4-BCD9-11B97B59C317.jpg (640x547, 311K)

Reminder

Attached: 5A10DE82-A1F1-4143-8DBF-1B21CF1A6EE3.jpg (640x773, 136K)

We've already had the "next game will be DDD 2 and focus on TWEWY because dead people" discussion this thread

Attached: tumblr_pic3lkUefC1wdk6sho1_500.png (500x229, 64K)

Attached: 1550980215112.jpg (566x800, 94K)

Reminder

Attached: 53D1EF93-FD83-41CB-B96C-144FF66514CF.jpg (1024x768, 80K)

I can't look at spoilers. :c

>Be Sora's mom
>Let your son go to an island with the town's other children by himself most days starting from the age of four
>nothing bad happens for a good eight years
>You're cooking dinner for him the night a storm rolls in
>He rushes to save his raft
>Doesn't come home
>Riku and Kairi are also missing
>We're all flipping out shit
>forget all of this not long after Kairi comes back because of CoM
>go a few years not remembering that you have a son
>then one day you suddenly remember him
>he back on the island with his two friends whom he cares for a lot more than you
>he doesn't visit you before going on another adventure and fucking dying twice

Beat the game user.

Attached: 1550123780890.webm (960x540, 2.86M)

that's more easily chalked up to coincidence, it's just a cool pose. Leon Kennedy makes that pose at points in RE4, and Xehanort strikes the same pose too.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I will. I want to rescue my waifu and keep her safe!

Attached: 1548996397897.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

I hope that Nomura grows some balls and gives Kairi a personality like pic related

Attached: tumblr_pl9lioe89s1wdk6sho1_500.png (496x293, 112K)

Attached: tumblr_piy95liBY71wdk6sho1_500.png (316x689, 207K)

This. I loved KH2 but this is for the best. Nomura has lost his fucking mind, him & his dick suckers are out of control and none of the devs who made KH2 good are around anymore. KH died a long time ago and now they're just raping the corps.

Attached: Local 5 year old gets grounded for scaring friends .png (509x1830, 1.31M)

I wonder if that was the reward that's just around the corner Xigbar/Luxu was talking about?

Attached: tumblr_p9kaesruLF1vnjcu9o2_1280.png (966x1920, 312K)

If I remember, Leon's specifically referencing Castlevania.

>Yea Forums wants more handheld ports

Can they fucking stop doing 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9? And just fucking go to 4 instead! FUCK SQUARE ENIX!

XIGBAR! TELL ME!

Attached: 47CBD693-125C-47AA-A79D-594C14E58B58.jpg (525x288, 27K)

WHAT'S IN THE BOX?

MoM's corpse.

So we going to go to Nier land have fun times with Emil and that whole wacky gang. I'm sure Sora would fit right in there.

Attached: YokoTaro.jpg (599x327, 19K)

>Noctis has the same VA as MoM

Hmm…

The BBS crew didn't age because they were all consumed in D A R K N E S S
How dumb
Ventus only got minor brain damage with his new lisp.

Aqua can't age!

>everybody either wants gay shit like moana and princess and the frog or utter garbage like treasure planet and brave
>nobody mentions old stuff anymore

Classic properties are best properties. We need a Rescuers world, Sword in the Stone world, Pocahontas world, Jungle Book world, not this nu-disney crap. Disney afternoon shows would also make amazing worlds.

As for Marvel and Star Wars, they just don't fit in KH and they have plenty of games of their own.

>the KH series belongs in the trash
>I loved KH2

You can't have two opposite opinions user, KH2 was just as much trash as the series has ever been.

The only point at which the series was slightly redeemable was during the KH1 and Chain of Memories era.

Attached: g5i4au68i0q11.jpg (714x1002, 169K)

Ava lewds

Really hope Axel is playable in a future game.

Kill yourself DMCuck.

Attached: 1535810590587.jpg (1024x858, 123K)

>Shiki picking out an outfit for Axel
Cute

Attached: 83C8B3E2-08BD-4248-8DC7-8ECF2930A02E.jpg (800x566, 285K)

Why CoM?

KH1 is great though and I think KH3 is the first since then to even approach its level of quality.

Based.

>dabs on KH3 and DMCshit
youtube.com/watch?v=JOkne5NfPwQ

Attached: 1550715270349.png (1088x1080, 523K)

Thanks, reddit.

Those may be true but you forgot about the part where KH1 actually has tight combat and KH2 just has pointless bullshit so they can shoehorn in abilities that 95% of people probably never used.

Ehhhhhh it kinda hit the decline in CoM, I think people give it more shit then it deserves considering it was retelling KH1 (with some pretty fun card gameplay to go with it (and a kickass story for Riku))

Attached: D33B4D71-F877-4FA7-931C-674526235DA4.jpg (566x800, 201K)

The Worlds Switch With You

Attached: 120E2A83-70F1-42D5-9D3C-7A130A43EBE2.jpg (2048x1218, 626K)

Attached: tumblr_pcr20zeDuA1qm6dm2o1_1280.jpg (1280x823, 642K)

Attached: 1533675602411.jpg (2026x1880, 2.33M)

came here to say this, KH3 was the biggest disappointment of the year for me

>implying he wouldn't be a monkey like his concept art

What would Donald and Goofy be?

Donald would be a dog and Goofy would be a duck.

You're wrong!
I know know now that inside the box, IS LIGHT!!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Favorite world? I was pretty lukewarm on everything since I saw they made Twilight Town even smaller somehow, but Pirates was amazing. It's been the best looking world so far for me and swimming around underwater was fun. I think I just have Big Hero 6 and the finale left but I hope the game isn't that small.

So is the next game going to be KH4 or just another spin off thing. I assume nomura hasn't said shit

Attached: of this post sora you’re making.png (511x1794, 400K)

It's a trove of all the good KH doujins ever produced.

the story for Pirates was terrible, thanks in no small part that they followed the plot to a bad movie, but the ship battles and exploration and finale completely made up for that

So it's empty?

the prevailing theory right now is that it will be akin to DDD - it's not a "mainline" game, but it will take place later chronologically and it will probably set up MoM's master plan. People are saying this due to the secret ending having Sora wake up in TWEWY's version of Shibuya and the cover art featuring a clock tower that closely resembles a building from irl Shibuya.

People say that this means it will be something akin to DDD because TWEWY characters were seen in the last DDD game and literally part with Sora by saying "See you in Shibuya," Sora kind of died at the end of KH3 and TWEWY is about people who died recently fighting for a chance to come back to life, and Riku's presence in another part of Tokyo with him, making many think the game will focus on the two of them

Tiny Twilight Town was a shocking disappointment. You'd think they'd have expanded it if anything.

Pirates is the highlight of the game.

I think the next game will be Re:Union Cross, covering the events of the phone game.

we've already got the back cover to do that

Back Cover covers the perspective of the foretellers during X, it's only meant to supplement X.

>Re:Union
would be perfect but I doubt this would happen. You can't "wrap up" the mobile game's events ever honestly. It's a mobile game. It feeds on people spending stupid amounts of money. KH is fucked

Attached: tumblr_p43bdjccAi1sfptkyo1_500.png (500x289, 225K)

The Master of Masters traveled to every time and every place, snatching up all the copies of every known KH lewd that is actually fappable.

Eventually it'll end. Or if it's going to be as important to KH4 as it seems to be then they'll do another back-cover style movie at the time.

How could Nomura ever top Aqua's outfit (aside from designing shoes that make sense)?

I don't know, it's so good.

Attached: 1550640870925m.jpg (911x1024, 177K)

Hopefully she continues to show off her lovely legs!

i want that shirt he is wearing

>wearing shoes
>on sand

Attached: luxordplane.jpg (829x1646, 263K)

Sand shoes

Attached: Very angry Sora moving at hihg speeds.jpg (618x801, 214K)

And dont forget
>American Folk Tales
John Henry was a mighty man

>Coco
I want this more than anything. It would make such an amazing Kingdom Hearts world.

>Frozen 2
>Star Wars
>Marvel
kys
Up and Coco would be nice though

honestly it would fit right in with the next game considering the fact that everyone agrees that it will have a lot to do with death

Don't worry, Pancakeposters will always be here to save us.

>turns out Xehanort's Kingdom Hearts in 3 was ANOTHER fake
>the real Kingdom Hearts has been the in the box the whole time

I think both Coco and Moana would fit the themes of Kingdom Hearts very well.

The thing about Princess and the Frog is that you could make the villain work with Heartless instead of demons like in the film
It fits so much it makes you wonder why it hasn't been done before

Attached: tumblr_ot7q0gWIH71rgyttlo1_500.jpg (500x492, 86K)

Olette posting really pisses off Barry so I will stick with it.

Attached: trash.png (1368x855, 497K)

I'm hoping DLC will be sorta like Reverse/Rebirith where we play as Riku on a journey to find Sora.
Too much to ask for?... It's just gonna be some extra Keyblades and a boss or two, isn't it?

maybe it has something to do with the fact that Tianna spends 2/3 of the movie as a frog, but since there are humans everywhere it's not like Sora needs transform himself to maintain the order.

In other words, it's just a confusing world to design. If I were Nomura I would use the Monsters Inc aproach to this world and have it take place after the film's events. The story can revolve around Dr. Facilier having done some magic shenanigans that allow him to come back and wreak havoc on New Orleans using the Heartless. Sora exploring Disney New Orleans sounds like it would be beautiful.

What kinds of animals would Aqua like?

Agreed, that scenario can work since no one stays dead on KH

Attached: 1537919102081.png (436x323, 261K)

aww, double dates are cute.

Whoever the bad guys are (the Foretellers?) could just bring him back from the dead by making a deal with his "friends". Spooky voodoo demon heartless would be dope.

Attached: Cock.jpg (685x385, 43K)

Demyx is The MoM, too many things line up for it to be mere coincidence

Hopefully it dies like it should have after the first retarded storygame with shit controls came out.

:/

For example?

I really hope you're wrong when it comes to Xehanort

user he's shitposting

the only thing that would fit about Demyx being MoM is that nobody would see it coming

Attached: 1550640799954.jpg (667x1000, 125K)

Ven is lucky

Attached: tumblr_pmqi57KaFq1rcc2a9o1_540.png (540x432, 130K)

Only the best swimsuits for Ven's eyes!

Attached: KH_Aqua_Bikinii_Fav_by_Qkung.png (600x849, 559K)

Tick tock Vencuck

Attached: 1550981546508.png (163x364, 67K)

>aqua not mid-day
>kairi not twilight
>xion not midnight

the fuck? how could the artist fuck up like that?

Agreed!

Cope

Attached: 8AE2968A-EC10-4A26-97A1-229144000B01.png (1341x905, 182K)

Into the trash.

based

Attached: kh3 do nothing and literally win.webm (960x540, 2.98M)

Vanitas is gonna come back isn't he?

Attached: Vanitas.png (1920x1082, 836K)

Hopefully it will be a pulp fiction mcguffin and is never actually reveladed and makes everyone mad

One nigger in KH was more than enough, no thanks.

Can't contain Roxas

Attached: Roxas angry.png (350x441, 158K)

That's really sexy but I wonder what she'd think of my cut cock.

but why darkness?

I've been teetering on the edge of whether I should just cave and buy a Switch for a while now. Not because of money or anything but a question of whether or not I will actually give the console play with games I want to play consistently

But if the next KH games comes to Switch I'll be getting it

because i liek darkness

She’ll be disgusted user

versus was cancelled
its not a thing verum rex isnt versus

It wasn't my choice. :c

The switch has a great line up of games, especially if you didn't have a Wii U

Attached: Nice.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

>Siax charges up his super death final smash
>Calls out the name of the attack, starts glowing, the world gets darker, the music swells
>Roxas bitchslaps his ass across the arena and combos him for four health bars
Roxas ain't nobody's get it? fool!

It wouldn't matter if you were uncut either. She'd be disgusted either way

I want Aqua to play with it though.

>Versus XIII became FFXV
>Verum Rex mean true king
>XV backwards
Nomura's not going to let his idea die

a side game involving Disney other properties like Marvel.

>here's you Avengers game

If she were real she'd ignore you

Jin in Tekken also does it and so does Ifrit in FFXV and Chaos in FF1, and Noctis sits like that at camp sometimes also Nomura did art of Sora sitting like that before KH2

I think you could tie Anakin's arc in the Star Wars prequels very well into Kingdom Hearts. Shame that they'd never actually use the prequels, even if they did make a Star Wars world.

We'd be stuck with ST garbage

:c

I mean Terra is literally Anakin. Don't forget Mark Hamil (Luke) was his master

Attached: Terra darkness.gif (271x270, 1.73M)

Aqua is for ____?

true king is noctis's title
verum rex and yozora is just a reference to that and him

Attached: ch65ce5rome.jpg (875x911, 405K)

Terra

Holy shit Based.

CUM GUARDIAN

Attached: DARKENED.webm (640x360, 779K)

Either this or the OT. I guess there's some stuff you could do with Kylo Ren.

I wonder if this CG secret ending will change things. The previous ones have all been recreated at the end of a coming game, either the next or the case of KH1's secret ending that is the base of the scene shared between KH2 and Days, or if Nomura will recreate this scene in Shibuya at the start of the next game

Attached: 1545626063342.gif (170x200, 41K)

gently cuddling while she wears something comfy and skimpy.

>XV backwards
VX? What?

Kairi's tits are too big in that picture you fucking pedophile.

Attached: stop.png (1192x603, 1.94M)

Teasing and bullying ven

amazing how aqua is the only one ever getting hit by that

As someone who just reached Faggots of the Caribbean world, I sincerely hope you're right. The game has been fairly insufferable so far, not to mention horrifically easy. The decade of retconning has murdered the story, and I don't mean by making it complicated, just by making it really fucking bad. It's aged like milk. It didn't help that literally everything about the game was spoiled before it even came out as well. Though I guess that happened for KH2 before it came out as well, since JP got it like 6 months in advance or something ridiculous, so people were posting spoilers from it months before it came out too. Don't say anything about filters either, you fuckers know that retards on Yea Forums can't ever use spoilers to save their life, despite the fact they should be getting banned for it.

Vernum reX backwards is XV
As in FFXV

Having Sora become a fighter in Smash

Only a matter of time until they choose the winning team

Attached: Young Xehanort.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>Being Ven and seeing Aqua's swaying hips and ass in tight shorts every day!

Think he/she is alluding to V being the first letter and X being the last letter, and then reversed. Its crack pot kino

Attached: 1544662948682.png (1280x720, 809K)

Darkness

Attached: Terra-Xehanort_KHBBS.png (474x757, 276K)

Sora becomes dark shota.

Attached: Dark sora.png (1694x1664, 970K)

KH3 was seriously so bad i feel embarrassed that i played the first game even as a 12 year old

Ehh not as strong as your other points.
But looking forward to VersusXIII finally getting made for real and seeing the true Noctis.

Sora loves the darkness

Ouchi ouch

Literally nothing romantic about either of these scenes. They're just friends
The only non Sora/Kairi scene that felt romantic was Riku picking up Namine, because it felt like a fairy tale.

fucking based

We already got the true noctis, yozora is nothing like noctis or anything like nomura stated him to be like, XV noctis is identical to how nomura described him
And verum rex isn't versus nor is it anything like that was like either. being a dark city is not what versus was, versus was always a roadtrip and insomnia was never identical to shinjuku, it was a city with places based on shinjiku mixed with gothic architecture. also humanoid robots that could fly was never in versus nor was there any beam being shot into the sky

t.

Attached: 1546859692304.jpg (103x123, 7K)

t.

Attached: 1549405043228.jpg (432x434, 122K)

Nah, Final Fantasy VersusXIII was dead and killed as Final Fantasy XV but based Nomura had a phoenix down up his sleeve to save the game.

>yozora is nothing like noctis
thats a bold statement to make since we know next to nothing about yozora or his character

>replying

And you know, with the real Noctis getting cut and rewritten for XV, we've never seen either in an actual game.

No, Versus was cancelled then rebooted as XV, the cast is identical to who they were in Versus and only stella was changed by nomura to being childhood friends in XV with noctis when they only met as adults in versus. Verum Rex is nothing like Versus or XV outside of superficial references.

We know what Noctis is like including since Versus and Nomura's statement, Yozora is already nothing like him.
XV Noctis is exactly who Nomura stated Noctis is

KH1 brainlets lmao.

>Versus was cancelled then rebooted as XV
Completely agree with you how it's a shame they became some Tabata revamp. But now we'll finally get the real Noctis under the name Verum Rex of course. My hypes right up there with you brother.

To be fair, the early Versus gameplay trailers had one with bi pedal mechs and magitek enemies. Also this is all speculative user, we barely knew what kind of character Noctis was even when the game was rebranded to 15

All the trailers made it seem like Noctis was full emo and brooding, but the actual game revealed him to be a dork that can be aloof to characters when it regards his royal family name and his duties. Yozora doesn't even have a character base that like to speculate so he could be anyone personality wise

best scene in the entire game right here

Attached: v8z74kO.png (3200x1568, 1.91M)

Nah, Ephemer helping Sora is the best moment in the game by far.

No, they are the same characters they always were and fall exactly in line with Nomura's descriptions of them. Yozora is nothing like him and the other two fags are nothing like ignis, gladio or prompto, and also there is only two instead of 3 friends with yozora, also stella was never someone who was abducted and needed saving in versus so the girl being abducted and needing saving goes against what we know about versus stella too.

bi pedal which walka slow as fuck only and shoots rockets and does nothing more, and that was 2011 not early versus.

Its not speculative, noctis in XV is exactly how nomura described him

Nomura literally said noctis is not a dark or brooding character, he's a dork that gets made fun of by his bros which is exactly what he's like in XV

80% of the time you are actually playing the game outside of main cutscenes, he is making cringe jokes about his fishing and talking to cats. He's dark and brooding only when it has to do with Lucis stuff but day to day he's more than just that in practice

After seeing this image, I really want friends.

Do you make friends in collage and do shit like this?

DAE SJW BAD, HATE INDEPENDENT WOMEN GOOD. EQUALITY BAD

But Skuld is not there with Isa?

Siax got hit and it did no Damage, That tells you all you need to know about "M A S T E R " Aqua and how Nomura handled her.

Equality is good and SJWs don't want that user.

I want PISSED Kairi to Light beam a fucking giant boss away out of anger.

Square Enix franchises
Which means Dragon Quest
Which means slime
Which means SlimexKairi porn

Definitly, he was most likely the one who showed Maleficent how to escape the Data world in Re:Coded, turns out the Dandelions were very close to us in Re:Coded, Hell maybe even Data Sora will return and do shit in the Union X data worlds

I see what is going on here, we have different definitions of what an "SJW is" but we agree on what is good feminist and what is bad feminist and I am happy with that

>SlimexKairi
Darkness within Darkness awaits you

Goes on forever until they don't make money.
The series is already unaproachable for new people, jesus can you imagine in 10 more years.

Attached: 1497711209766.png (730x482, 38K)

Nomura says there will be three sagas.

We just finished the first saga.

Yeah. Anyway Aqua is 100% waifu material for me but her English VA isn't my type.

Christ that sounds awful

The problem is you're the one who searches them out every time, and spreads their message better than they ever could. The fact that the hypothetical scenario that one of the fictional characters could be this villain of yours is what you latch on to shows you're desperately hoping it happens, so you have someone else to point to and complain about.

>>Marvel
>GIVE IT TO ME
Holy onions

Now that is some mental gymnastics

>You search for things you do not like because you like not liking things

>three sagas.
Nomura is 50 this year. He ain't living that long.

not that user but have you ever fucking met an SJW irl? they are some of the most toxic fucking people currently living. One told me I was racist because I said "people should learn better critical thinking skills". He thought that was racist. I shit you not.

Weirdly enough, I've seen people who don't play the franchise liking KH3 more than people who've played them all. If you don't have context for how the plots are being mishandled, it just looks like a fun spectacle where you get to team up with Disney characters and smash monsters with giant glowing Disney rides.

>thinking a rich japanese guy will die in the next 50 years from something natural

now thats funny user

No Jinxing it tho

I've been wanting someone to recommend me the Chad way to approach the franchise. It seems to be to just play 1 and 2 and skip literally everything else.

It sounds weird, but you just perfectly described Yea Forums in a single post.

Attached: 4chan.jpg (245x204, 51K)

I don't agree with what you are saying. I only want the best for her!
It's hard when friends go SJW.

Attached: 1427060948992.jpg (539x800, 224K)

It's commonly known as an echo chamber.

huh, youre right

Its literally been 14 years and no one has come up with a rebuttal for Xemnas's question.

youtube.com/watch?v=exXMJMS5lkc

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Dont let them, im slowly redpilling a friend about socialism

me on the right

artist messed up, why are there two of Roxas lol

>you forgot about the part where KH1 actually has tight combat and KH2 just has pointless bullshit
>faggots actually believe that KH1 combat is better than KH2's
youre objectivelly wrong, the pointless bullshit, isnt pointless when playing on critical and even when playing on normal the game still is better in melee, magic, summon and limits. All the new stuff is amazing and just makes the game better.

>KH2 just has pointless bullshit
>pretty fun card gameplay
>not liking KH2 combat and instead liking COM combat
are you fucking serious

Attached: 1535141390703.png (420x420, 210K)

Darkness is something other than the norm. People will always fear that.
Nothingness hits too close to home. People can exist fine in light and there are the weirdos who can hang in the world of darkness. Non-existence is a horror show for the human mind to wrap itself around.
Plus his entire argument is a made-up sob story to fill for time. Org XIII Nobodies regrow hearts and by extension continue to exist. Further, they're all planned to be used to bring about a Keyblade War not as beings of non-existence, but as the Darknesses. So his "What about nothingness" bullshit is just for the sake of being that guy.

Not to go /pol/ but just to close off the sub-topic: It's too late for my friend. He went from mildly homophobic yet affable to anti free speech and ISIS sympathetic and he somehow thinks he's totally civil. He was my KH bro too.

Attached: 1546995906047.jpg (640x1067, 97K)

Sully throwing Vanitus through the doors is the best moment actually.

I was going to say "hopefully into a quiet, dignified grave where it belongs" but this is kind of similar.

I think the whole point is that he is not wrong

Its a series about how all games are connected through easter eggs, for example if Doom has a disney easter egg then Disney exists in the doom universe and in Wreck it ralph has bowser so mario is canon in wreck it ralph, therefore Mario is canon in doom through their shared Disney canon

Now I am curious how the Disney Princesses in the Wreck-It-Ralph World work with the Disney Princesses Sora has met.

Based Luxu poster

KH3 without a doubt followed by unchained x

I don’t think they created all of these assets and the engine for just one game. It’s too costly from a business perspective. KH4. will hopefully come sooner than we think, with a team more experienced in the engine. How many years difference did KH2 and KH1 have?

A soft reboot and Nomura surgically removed.

Like 2 or so.

Give me New game + as DLC and let me access the pool of "playable characters" the way I want to since the very beginning of the game. Let me fuck around with Hercules, Roxas, Woody and Mickey in Olympus and Pirates if that's what I want to do.

Wish you could do that in 2 too desu. Auron was kinda wasted on Olympus and Mulan and Riku would've been great to have around whenever

Speaking of Riku, let me play as him and Aqua whenever I want in 3, kthanks

Pretty sure what we saw in the secret ending won't lead up to KH4, but rather another spin-off to be released on a Nintendo handheld with subpar graphics (see Dream Drop Distance, which was still somewhat important to the story)

Don't let the CGI fool you, you know SE will milk the shit out of this cow like they always have

They spent 10 years using the same models and assets from KH1 to DDD. Makes sense they'll do the same from KH3 onward.
Also there was 3 years between KH1 and KH2 with CoM released inbetween.

Nomura said that DDD isn't a spin-off.

I know, I meant a non-numbered title like CoM, BBS etc

Hey, I really want to get into this series, but apparently 3 is shit and I shouldn't bother? I am fully aware that nomura is a hack, but all this cringy fanfiction bullshit with dark hoods and light and darkness seems really appealing to me for some reason. Is there a chance of this shit ever getting ported to PC?

3 is alright, people are just let down by the story (which is really awful, but that's on them for taking it seriously in the first place after 17 years of the same bullshit)

Just turn your brain off and laugh at the cheesiness

How can you even defend this game? the story was objectively the worst thing we've ever gotten.

>Nomura teases org in CoM
>Expands on them in kh II get a proper motivation for why they want sora
>Ending is more or less resolute

kh3

>Introduce a fuckton of shit
>Doesn't even explain shit we would have liked to know
>Like how the fuck do the org members look as somebodies
>How do you pull hearts through time
>How did master xehanort know about forming the chi blade
>What was the past keyblade society like

Oh and let's not fucking forget, scala ad caelum, which we didn't get any information bout at all.

I'm not defending the story. I'm saying it's really full of laughable moments, and that's what makes it great. The gameplay isn't KH2FM's, but it's a very good basis at least. The worlds have never been better (save for Frozen), the bosses are serviceable, etc And lastly, the characters... well unless you're a Kairifag or an Aqua/Axel fan, you probably liked what they did with most of the characters, original and Disney alike

It's okay.

Shut the fuck up, bazzy.

Thoughts?

Saix and Ansem got a meme answer because I'm not sure where to put them. They're really great if you factor in all the previous games, but if you don't? Saix's just... there, and Ansem would be wonderful if he wasn't bogged down by the five other retards who showed up and stole his "darkness this, darkness that" schtick

Attached: kh3_villains_tier_list.png (632x754, 296K)

The problem is they'd have to design new character models for the ones traveling to the worlds who change your look. Like if you got to take Riku and Aqua along, they'd need to make a monster, toy, and pirate version of each of them. Which I would absolutely love.

I'd love it too, but that's no "problem". It's just unneeded fluff. Their presence in the worlds are just fanservice and don't make sense (why would Riku and Mickey hang out with you when they're busy searching for Aqua?)

Think of Xenoblade 2's NG+ who let you have some of the villains as party members, and you could use them to fight their boss selves. It's just for shits and giggles