Well user? What's your next big videogame idea? I'm listening, this better be good

Well user? What's your next big videogame idea? I'm listening, this better be good.

Attached: 1541514763134.jpg (1578x1042, 557K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaIC-7MUSDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Battle Royale + Anime

Majora's Mask 2: Mask harder

I want one of those.

a game where you shoot?? the one where lootboxes are in and you shoot the enemies?? you shoot the enemies to get th

A game where you and me have the big sex :)

Anime tiddy fortnite. You destroy the clothes of your oponents. You can be from a thicc milf to a small loli

An app with microtransactions

bombardment simulator
you play as one of the falling bombs

You're hired, welcome aboard to Doll Corp

Attached: 1495812449082.jpg (942x680, 264K)

youtube.com/watch?v=PaIC-7MUSDI

can I fuck you

It's a god game, but, wait for it, everybody in the game world is an atheist and no matter how much you intervene in the world, how obvious you make your presence, people will just shrug it off or try to rationalize it with some high school science class level stuff. And your goal is to convince them that you actually exist and make they worship you.

any recommended sites to buy these from?

How about a VN about a dude who gets hired on a company and realizes all the employees are dolls?

Sir I'm going to have to ask you to leave the building or I will make you leave

Attached: 1512793695228.jpg (1117x1920, 470K)

>2d platformer in the style of mega man x's zero with a focus on speed and hack and slash combat
>form changing abilities ala Kirby that change your entire move set once you beat a boss
>soul mechanic taken from Aria of Sorrow that further customizes your natural abilities and makes the "base form" just as technical as the rest
>extra mode with a gunslinger character with entirely different mechanics close to x himself with customizable ammo types

This isn't original in the slightest but I don't care. This is my dream game. Just fucking take all the games I like and put them in a blender.

Attached: Pepe at the VGA.jpg (850x475, 87K)

Kingdom Come: Deliverance but with an aztec setting

Now we're talking, that's exactly the kind of situation impossible in real life that would make for a fun videogame

But what would we title it?

Attached: 1494698228600.jpg (1024x682, 132K)

I heard there is a new guy joining in, is that you kiddo?

Attached: RE165145.jpg (799x1200, 308K)

Why is there no vidya about dolls?

THAT'S the best you could come up with?

You're fired.

Attached: saver_h03.jpg (418x608, 87K)

Discrimination

Attached: 1526028882914.jpg (696x1024, 69K)

Busou Shinki got a PSP game years ago.

Attached: f7df25539b2c384e7ec341decc841ec1.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

I was thinking a more decrepit Victorian style

sneed

Posted this in other thread too

>rpg where the gameplay gimmick is that battles take place on a rotor wheel where you can swipe it to the left or right to switch which characters are in your enemy’s line of fire at any time
>how this plays into the story is that it’s actually a sort of mental martial art named “wael”, where you and your allies go into the opponent’s mind and fight the mental avatar of the assailant, kind of like Persona 5
>high school setting which mixes modern with ancient. Plot is that the old masters of Wael from centuries ago are manifesting themselves inside the psyche of people close to the protagonist, with the ultimate goal to reforge the Kingdom of Wael and take oCame up with one earlier today

>rpg where the gameplay gimmick is that battles take place on a rotor wheel where you can swipe it to the left or right to switch which characters are in your enemy’s line of fire at any time
>how this plays into the story is that it’s actually a sort of mental martial art named “wael”, where you and your allies go into the opponent’s mind and fight the mental avatar of the assailant, kind of like Persona 5
>high school setting which mixes modern with ancient. Plot is that the old masters of Wael are m
>the main characters, aside from the protagonist include ver the world. The main character is taught the art of Wael by his math tutor, who is actually a Wael sensei going undercover as a math tutor
>the main characters, aside from the protagonist, include a buxom female student council president, a childhood friend who fosters secret feelings for the protagonist, and your geeky best friend

Brigand is that you

The roster of KOF 2002 with the gameplay of Garou.

Smash bros but Disney.

Well I've been thinking about it and it gotta be something mixing usual working environment and doll lingo.
Something like Model Connections

Attached: Am-rica-SINTHETIC-top-brand-mujer-mu-eco-mu-eca-mu-eca-mu-eca-mu-eca.jpg (576x864, 146K)

Zombie survival game but you are zombie patient zero. Your goal is to start the zombie apocalypse. You can inflict simple bites to infect people or eat their brains to gain health and level up. Enemies get tougher as the number of zombies increase going home hospital security guards to cops to military strike teams.

I recognize that name, it's not me though, you can tell because I'm not saying baka in every sentence

Attached: 1290641536962.jpg (1200x900, 264K)

Twisted Metal battle royale

I'm thinking more something like New Game! but with dolls

Attached: 1515473562100.jpg (2048x1365, 334K)

Giantess battle royale

I wanted to make a multiplayer jousting game with an additional singleplayer campaign. The core mechanics of the joust would be the ability to move your horse left/right, speed up or slow down, and move the lance.

The lance would be "wobbly" based on your speed (but always some minimum wobbliness) so the main mechanic is how straight your can keep the lance and how you can react to your opponent's position manipulation. Not keeping your lance leveled could cause your horse to not run straight or even you could fall off.

You'd also be able to outfit your ride with different equipment before the joust. You could choose lance length, material, shield, armor, horse armor, etc. When jousting, your FOV would be limited to your helmet choice.

The campaign would be a series of tournaments with you starting out as a squire filling in for your master. As you win and get money you'd be given a small parcel of land and some peasants to look after, and you could build it up with new buildings that you could use to unlock upgrades for combat (build a blacksmith for better horseshoes, etc). Multiplayer I kind of envisioned something like Mario Tennis Aces tournaments, but also people could have the option to watch tournaments and bet on things, and maybe some other related minigames as well for flavor (try to take some inspiration from SaltyBets and have AI vs AI competitions where everyone bets who wins).

With giant dolls

Attached: 1545665983829.jpg (895x1506, 654K)

cute doll
ugly doll

Rude

Attached: 1545101275152.jpg (1920x1280, 368K)

This company is circling the drain

I quit

Attached: 1499096651154.jpg (1224x816, 460K)

Magical Girl Monster Hunter Clone
Plus if it's madoka, it fits so perfectly

We're going to take Battlefield 4, get rid of all of the shit that sucked - and we're going to make it Ghost in the Shell themed.

Attached: orig_457536.jpg (2560x1440, 275K)

I remember there being a small booru filled with gifvs of dolls like those being fucked and bukakked, nice stuff it was

Sounds good, you're hired

Now we're talking, Battlefield + GitS would be a dream come true, welcome aboard

Attached: 14958124490822.jpg (942x680, 141K)

man, neotokyo was great for a week

do not lewd the dorrus

Attached: 1545446313493.jpg (2730x4096, 1.78M)

Neotokyo + Battlefield would be neat

Attached: 898673304fdd898719e450767d081.jpg (1413x2500, 1.04M)