What games do autistic people play?

What games do autistic people play?

Attached: 1501704823_05950209.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/786410/An_Aspie_Life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DDR

t. adam lanza

Puzzles, sandboxes. things that require repetitive task to advance.

DF or at least so I'm told
I mean I'm not autistic
Am I?

Disgaea and their postgames. Check out Ulililias playthrough, minmaxing before chapter 2 and a lot of convoluted mechanics but in a good way.

store.steampowered.com/app/786410/An_Aspie_Life/
I haven played much of it but feels sincere or something. Maybe like if weston chandler had self awarenes

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 66K)

Dark souls

Attached: 1531730336634.jpg (569x600, 73K)

video games

World of WoW

Minecraft
Lumines
LIttlebigplanet
Leagueoflegends
tetris
path of exile

ah-bloo-bloo

can someone actually define autism for me? i always just thought it was used as a colloquialism for socially anxious and socially inexperienced/socially retarded

Attached: 82049d188f50801fedd77991ec62b195fd82c58b27a3b3cd25935cb55fb69ed6.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Overwatch

They play the same game over and over. That's what autism's all about. For me it's the Binding of Isaac where I play about 3 hours a day

Autism: your brain is wired in a way where you interperate/take in/observe information different; in a literal, fixated sense. Artists have very little to no natural emotional intelligence and focus on the 'logical' or 'literal' aspects of things.

Depending on the severity/functioning level and what 'special interests/fixations' an autist has - they can be either crazy smart/yet weird/awkward or absolute cringelords/tards.

emotional intelligence being the ability to empathize with/understand others?? i just feel like you could say any social recluse is autistic

It's a general description that covers a range of mental deformities that vary widely on a scale (known as the spectrum) that can range from borderline retardation to anti-social, no social skills naturally develop, hyper sensitive and strangely perceived about 10% smarter then normal people Aspergers syndrome. Ironically, singling out people with less social skills and diverting them off normal development probably fucks them more by removing any chance of normal social interaction they could learn from.

Generally, it's a misdevelopment of the brain that results in odd but often constant symptoms
Some people do. social recluses aren't autistic but lacking the ability to empathize with/understand others almost seems definite if not sociopathic.

Attached: 1550298540474.png (338x338, 153K)

Games that require grinding

Mostly sega game like sonic.
Sega was the ultimate autist magnet, im glad it died in the gutter back in 2001.

>I thought a learning disability was a colloquialism for social anxiety
Legit retarded. Google it.

Social recluses aren't all autistic, and autists aren't all social recluses, but they are highly correlated

thanks, now i know what autism is. you taught me really well by your example. that was super eloquent, user!

Unironically? Melee. That game is somehow still being played by a bunch of autists that don't want to move on to the next game in the series.

Attached: 1540515302862.jpg (438x438, 15K)

dota 2

It's mores that due to the way autists analyze and think - they are naturally poor at understanding what is appropriate or inappropriate in social situations. They lack the ability to put things in perspective and read expressions (again - depending on severity levels alongside with how they were raised/educated - it can totally vary.)

I had a friend in HS that managed to 'mask' or learn how to blend in around others/in public - and through trial and error alongside with therapy; managed to learn social queues/reading others - it's just that they still deal with hypersensitivities and fixations (using socially appropriate stems like music/wearing earbuds and indulging in music/film as a special interest helped him a fuckton, and managed to even get in relationships and became popular.)

Then you have kids on the same functioning level (avg - high iq) that jazz themselves in class and obsessively draw anime characters in hopes of becoming mangakas - passed every class through 'special accommodations' and graduated with a shit gpa - only to post narrating videos of himself doing house shores on Facebook.

I do know for a fact the latter kid had aspergers/ADHD and an AVG IQ from being tested. He was neglected as a child and got bullied - so that can potentially fuck up a high functioning autists upbringing.

I also notice that ones who are sheltered/homeschooled all their lives by christian wine moms usually end up that way.

fuck dude, I've been sleep deprived, drunk (and mildly autistic myself) - so I've been typing like a fucktard lately w/o proofreading.