Minecraft house thread

minecraft house thread

Attached: broke-niggas-saying-its-just-for-one-night-but-they-31095328.png (500x300, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LzVjuQj8Bsg
youtube.com/watch?v=vtt_R82Aook
youtube.com/watch?v=6EogjXitgw0
youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg
curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/prefab
github.com/Creator256/Factorio-Minecraft-Bridge/wiki
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How do I make good houses? All my houses are usually just collections of boxes taped together.

I always build towers with the smallest ceilings possible on each floor, adding floors at random.

Attached: Shady.jpg (210x230, 19K)

This is fine and more comfy. Im stuck in horrible house autism land where I spend so much time making a nice looking exterior and the interior ends up a soulless husk of useless rooms and limitations caused by aesthetic exterior to the point that the whole thing ends up feeling empty and not comfy to live in at all.

i build towers 5 block wall high with 3 block thick flooring so i can had lights and wiring running through the floor that doesn't obstruct aesthetic and so the ceiling of a floor below isn't sharing material with the ground of a floor above and i can make them differen't.

Fuck, im doing that right now...

>Building a plenum in your greentop
That's some next level autism and I love it.

Attached: 1536760789708.png (408x240, 3K)

Attached: 1547956857793.jpg (750x438, 58K)

Holy shit im gonna do this now

Just dig a hole into a mountain lol

Based, it gives the house a comfy feeling

This, based dorf houses are the best

>green top
Wait, don't vanilla grass mechanics mean that they have to use silk touch for that or otherwise purposefully spread it there?

Incorporate redstone functionality.

>clearly has furnace to make a bucket
>can't make glass windows
come the fuck on

>not getting a bucket from dungeon loot
Lmao, do you even #makedo ?

Stained glass, dingus.

>can afford to make a door and a bed
>cant afford to make a wooden house

If you have a dirt roof and make dirt stairs connecting to it, it can spread

>>>>>regedit

what now?

Attached: regedit.png (1222x724, 16K)

sounds like a good way to get your shit lit on fire.
dirt doesn't burn
neither does cobble

Yeah but at least you wouldn't be called a broke nigga or have a green top

wood houses are for broke niggas too, wood is fucking free, it literally GROWS ON TREES

So what's everyone doing?

But it would be better still be better than dirt, and stone/cobblestone makes at least 60% of a world

delete system32

I like my houses to be underground bunkers.

Based and dwarfpilled.

so what's the Yea Forumserdict on 1.14?

What's the easiest way to play minecraft without paying for it in the year of our lord 2019?

You have never bought Minecraft in all the years it's been out? The hell?

I usually live in a cave I mined out or in a cozy wood house. Sometimes a wood house in a cave. Either way, the more I think about, there's nothing wrong with dirt houses.

Bump

I carve my house straight from a mountain first, then I start going upward as I need more and more space, once I reach the surface, I start producing tentacular wings to suit my needs.
Usually all my house ends up looking like grounded trees.

What texture packs do you guys use?

Huh? Post some pics.

finding a cave at the start of a new seed and setting up shop for a few hours is the comfiest part of this game

Attached: 4ybg2jx.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

It was really easy to torrent when it was popular

Nigga still got the green top lmaooo

How do you know he didn't build the house around a pool of water?

Broke niggas is honest niggas

I always end up putting the bed in the floor and build everything else nearby. I rarely build anything resembling a house
I always say I'll build it later when I have the blocks I like or something like that

>want to play old Minecraft version
>remember there's nothing to do that I haven't done
>want to play new Minecraft version
>remember there's still nothing to do, just with a combinatorial explosion of new blocks
>want to play tech mod
>remember I might as well just play Factorio

Ever did thaumcraft?
Do thaumcraft.

This
Also discovering a mine and making it your own

I made my first medium-size stone house but then decided I'm better off wandering without being chained to one area so I abandoned it

Minecraft needs warppoints so you can explore, set a warp, then go back to your home, then warp right back to where you left off or even some other warp spot you setup.

THIS is a major flaw in minecraft that needs a mod or something to fix it.

I've seen a ton of nostalgia for Minecraft lately, and for so many of us the early hours seemed like they provided this amazing experience that allowed us to get away

for me i was finishing up college, going to 2 colleges and working 2 jobs at once, so most days i had something like a 16-18 hour schedule. I remember those moments when I would come home, and only have 30 minutes to game, and I'd make a little expansion of my all-glass house or work on the mine shafts on a server my friend ran....

Pointless sentimentality I guess, it's just, it's amazing how sometimes games mean far more than the sum of their parts. For everyone who played Minecraft in 2010-2011 or so, we have that chunk carved out in our mind where the game will always feel like a safe space we could go to

Literally netherportals

you could kinda do that with nether portals

You can make nether portals and travel trough the nether, iirc 1 block in the nether is 8 blocks in the overworld

server when

If you're playing by yourself don't the newest versions let you use op commands in chat? iirc there's one that lets you to to arbitrary coordinates. There are also more than a few mods out there that let you /set a waypoint(s) then teleport to them

I always try to make cool looking houses in Minecraft.
But then I realize all my designs are the same, one wooden house with a "COOL" twist to it.
for example: its in the sky, or on the top of a tree, or surrounded by lava.

Im not even joking, sometimes I feel I should just jump off a bridge and never come back.

Attached: 150% suicidal.jpg (405x270, 8K)

Build a massive cube (to prevent things getting in).

Build the interior of your building inside the cube. Include floor plans, place your items/stuff.

Destroy the cube.

Create your building exterior around the interior you already placed.

Now you have an aesthetic as fuck interior that did whatever it wanted, and an aesthetic as fuck exterior that conforms to the interior and still looks awesome.

tl;dr build inside out.

how's my cathedral Yea Forums?

Attached: 20190224220929_1.jpg (1857x1057, 503K)

>set up better than wolves
>have to spend months hanging out in a 1x3 dirt shanty with no roof
the last thing this mod needed was even more downtime in caveman-tier mode while you wait for the farm to get big.

I know what you mean, user. Game was a comfy retreat.

shiginima

>orthodox
based

i always end up building a biiiiiiig empty factory with plenty of space for all the machine that i never end up building, then i log out and the giant empty building lives forever

Any other India server bros here

you know it

Attached: 13623020003858055168_screenshots_20171006190923_1.jpg (1920x1017, 310K)

>Looks cool outside
>No function inside
>Wasted space and endlessly tall ceilings
This is my least favorite meme. I always try to build the rooms I need then add the roof to fit onto the rest.

either use nether portals and set up a fast travel network OR use runecraft

Building this "village" its a bit messy because I didn't plan anything, just building along the terrain.

Attached: Capturarc.jpg (808x462, 78K)

This is more or less the safest thing to do to prevent griefing/robbery. Another good choice is to build the house regular but hide chests a few layers underground so that blocks have to be broken to access. I usually like to hide them 2-3 blocks directly below my bed. Another plus is that expansion is usually easy.

You're right about the function part, but all of the space is pretty used up. I always like building a church or a cathedral in servers because they look cool. If nobody else has built a common house I just put everything useful in the basement. Here's a picture of my wife, bro. Do you have a Minecraft wife? I don't think so.

Attached: 20190224223645_1.jpg (1857x1057, 356K)

no terraforming there at all?
fuck, i wish i could find anything nearly that interesting

working on a castle/village with a few friends

Attached: 2019-02-25_02.09.52.png (1920x1080, 3.19M)

What's the best shape to build underground rooms? I always end up building underground hives with hexagon rooms and tunnels connecting them.

Starting a medieval weeb castle. I made it way too big but it's too late now!

Attached: 2019-02-14_00.06.13.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

That's nothing. I generated a massive natural bay on a desert/savannah continent and am building a huge city there on console

A pre-styled house I googled to live in while I build Castle Sengoku Hogan.

Attached: 2019-02-15_00.52.36.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

A little bit here and there but not much. You can find very nice terrains by deforesting that biome and you end up with a lot of wood too. Plains usually are boring but these forests usually hide good terrains with rivers and stuff, try deforesting a bit.

the joke is that the broke niggas are playing Freeminer, the free and open source Minecraft alternative wherin grass spawns on any dirt block

>that's interesting now

they must have really, really fucked up minecraft world gen, what were they thinking? I dont understand

>tfw got the green top

Attached: 1548015028109.png (1920x1080, 1.13M)

how did you learn to do this

grass spawns on any dirt block now after a certain amount of time, retard

Just a reminder to anyone that plays this to make houses.

Attached: Minecraft SwoleBenji.png (1503x818, 246K)

faggot

Wait 1.14 is out? With the whole village raids and all?

I remember destroying well-made sandcastles I'd found left on a beach as a kid because I resented them for reasons I don't fully understand. I wish I'd known how to make them.

I usually just use a real life reference when it comes to these buildings, for this one I used Saint Isaac's Cathedral in St. Petersburg. Other than that I've just been playing this game on and off for years and I just got used to making stuff.

>not building rail systems stretching miles between your various outposts

Attached: 1538099630007.jpg (1280x951, 196K)

I've played it on and off for years and I still make cubes. I guess I'm just retarded.

I always build the same wooden cabin every time
>four log pillars upright in a 9x12 rectangle
>4 block high walls and ceiling
>second story is a 10x13 rectangle of logs making a trim around the previous ceiling
>roof is a sloped cottage roof made from logs

If I don't get distracted and make it to the nether I'll make a chimney, but I'm so tired of this design how do I change

Attached: 90621e299b2a4fa4b89bac276ee9f2d0.jpg (716x768, 101K)

Attached: minecrap.png (1919x1073, 1.64M)

this has to be ironic holy shit

Attached: physical autism.png (187x200, 26K)

>452276836
Heya Swole, I bet you're seeking (you)s because you burned down a bunch of virtual data in a video game or am I wrong? If you are so swole and smug, Post a pic of yourself with a timestamp, If you don't you are a fat fucking pussy.
XOXO.

Attached: 1549227709481.jpg (475x615, 61K)

he did this last night and is trying to get followers from it, even posted it to reddit and even they called him out on being a fag
it's sad

>build some cool building
>it's completely non functional

Fucking pisses me off. Game was still fun though, just wish there was a point to making big things.

I don't really know what advice to give other than maybe try mimicking other builds to get a feel for how they're made, and then gradually try to make something of your own.I suppose that's kind of how I learned.

They already rebuilt everything even bigger retard

honest question..did your parents buy you building toys such as legos, lincoln logs, anything like that, even as simple as stackable blocks?

>this is Yea Forums in 2019

Pathethic really, where do these people even come from?

what texture pack?

its a part of conquest reforged

>implying

Attached: Minecraft_AutoStartBooster.jpg (700x395, 110K)

didn't they remove boosters?

the absolute worst part of a game's development is when they remove functional/beloved bugs for no reason

>differen't
thought i was having a stroke

PS4?
Send invites

Gibe sauce pl0x

whered it go

Yo the server is on or what?

Yeah

beta snapshots user

Attached: useless.png (636x600, 99K)

It's still very early in construction

>Playing new versions
Lel

ye

>playing old versions
kek

youtube.com/watch?v=LzVjuQj8Bsg

>he doesn't load up furnace carts with ore and coal before sending them back to base
>he doesn't like having stacks of smelted ore waiting for him

What's the IP

Minecart functionality is so trash that there's no point in messing with them beyond aesthetics/shitsngiggles.
The fact that furnaces can only output 1 stack of material is so fucking stupid, when Coal Blocks and Lava Buckets fuel more than 64.

Is Millenaire worth trying out? I have an itch for Minecraft RPG that needs scratching

Glass
Under ground basements
seperating rooms with walls and doors.
Hallways and different sized rooms for variance
thematic walls for the locations.
Decorations.

Have a main room, an office, a kitchen, a mess room, and bedroom. Vary the size of these rooms to what you believe their importance and scale should be.

>basement leads to cave
>storage full of tools necessary

It's been a while since I played it, so take this with a grain of salt. It's okay if you want to expand on the village system. Gets you some more aesthetic structures, but most of the gameplay itself just boils down to selling them the shit ton of resources they need to actually build something.

yes

you know, couldn't you just use a bit of redstone track to keep your speed? Wouldn't that be easier than that setup?

What is it about building fake shelter in video games that's so comfy.

Attached: 2016-02-13_2202079875796.png (720x371, 354K)

>wife
>priest
>female

Doesn't add up.

>>female

these threads have got to me, i have to experience the comf again

should I just go back and play the patch right before they added hunger? That's where i quit since it was pointless and ruined the game

primal instincts

Who's playing on the server?

You're inevitably going to want to mod it, so just for that reason it's probably not worth playing 1.7.3 and instead just downloading a worldgen mod and no hunger mod

Redstone track didn't use to exist. Also, minecart accelerators are a hundred times more efficient. They'll cap your speed on a minecart for a hundred blocks or more.

This
Are you a fucking queer guy?

Hallowing the side of a mountain >>>> any other home

Hunger is really not that bad. Just kill animals occasionally. Or install hungerstrike so that you can't fall below half hunger.

Holy crap. Didn't realize the speed lasted for that distance.

Use multiple blocks for stuff instead of wood for the walls and floor

>You're inevitably going to want to mod it

no im not. i dont understand why niggas mad minecraft

no first time posting

ever

Yeah that was how rollercoasters used to work back when there was no powered way to move uphill.

it was a cool mechanic.

building on a lake >>>>> anything else
I'm going back to Tenochtitlan, boys.

Water features pre-1.13 suck dick though. Except for beta endless oceans.

Lone mountain in the middle of the ocean >>> everything. Especially making the entrance a giant skull head

If you don't exclusively build farm houses in plains you really need to fuck off.

Everyone here has attempted to make their own texture pack.

but no one ever finished it

Ok v lets see your character skins
Im on the phone so you guys go first

Attached: 1532367517709.jpg (528x960, 85K)

you should've added "or skins"
I can't be arsed to make resource packs, but I'm a fucking nutter when it comes to skins.

Attached: Gimli 3.0.png (64x64, 6K)

Attached: Minecraft-Steve-12.png (296x256, 1K)

based and dwarfpilled

Attached: 2019-02-17_16.54.01.png (1920x1080, 929K)

Texture pack no
Modpack yes. Am working on a slightly enhanced Vanilla+ pack right now. Kind of shooting for a Terraria vibe.

>Running public minecraft servers in 2019 without bukkit protections
Admins are fags but admins who do nothing are even bigger fags.

from /vp/ with love
I also have nidoqueen kyogre and groudon done, working on a floatzel one for a friend

Attached: 034.png (395x510, 227K)

Based

>tfw 2b2t veteran
>Join Vanilla Anarchy server
>10 minutes in: diamonds
>Find another stripmine at lvl 12
>Follow it and find base 200 away from spawn
>Raid base and get jumped by base babby
>Kill base babby and take it's shit, cries in chat and disconnects
>Build hueg cobblestone swastika visible from spawn
>Say I'm selling Degg and giving coords through /w
>Stand on hill to see from where victim is coming from
>Kill
>run in direction victim came from
>raid base
>babby Ragequit
>Get banned for swastika

Old Minecraft was true minecraft

what do Minecraft bros think of Factorio Chads?

Attached: e7rt9grmbki21.jpg (1440x851, 166K)

>Not baiting retards into destroying swastika and then reporting them for vandalism

anarchy user, anarchy

He’s a tripfag what did you expect?

factorio is but a different strain of the same flavor of autism, albeit with a stronger focus on automation and industrialization than minecraft likely ever will

based

Attached: you think you do.jpg (2560x1440, 562K)

Hes not even Yea Forums hes a fucking r*dditor that bragged about it on r*ddit

does Yea Forums have a server?

AN E-GIRL CRASHED THE SERBER

Attached: 1546755499795.jpg (612x600, 171K)

i can't believe it

WE ALMOST GOT HER

Make an illogical shape on the ground. This will be your foundation. From there, build up.

Is that worth a go? I usually shy away from huge total conversion style mods.

Is this the sonic ether shader pack? I havent played minecraft since 2012 but this makes me want to play it again.

Yes it does
IP is veeminecraft.aternos.me
and its running on minecraft version 1.12.2

based

it runs really well

its offline nigga

HAVE A LEGACY ACCOUNT

BOYFRIEND (FEMALE) HAS A REALM I WANT TO PLAY ON

CAN'T FUCKING PLAY ON IT WITHOUT MIGRATING

DON'T HAVE ORIGINAL EMAIL ANYMORE, SO ALSO DONT HAVE TRANSACTION ID AND CAN'T MIGRATE WITHOUT CONTACTING SUPPORT

SUPPORT WON'T ANSWER MY EMAILS FOR 2+ MONTHS

FUCK

Attached: 1550980628888.jpg (351x275, 17K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vtt_R82Aook

What program did you use for this image?

How'd she crash the server?

not telling you, fag.

had a swell time today!

Boy Yea Forumseddit really loves their instagram means huh

come back gamer girl :**

Anyone like my Mosque?

Attached: capture.png (1858x1058, 1.12M)

>toobeetootee vetrain
eceleb 12 year old detected.

looks unfinished user

Soon inshallah

BIGG TIDDIES IN GAME :D::D::D::::DDDDDDD

yes it crashed again

amazing performance

now we'll never find the womanlet

:(

thanks
its polite for you to lie but its literally hosted in India and lags constantly
that happens often

yeah, i know man, i posted that when it crashed during the great intercontinental e-girl hunt. here, i have a video of it if you're interested. regardless, thanks for hosting the server. youtube.com/watch?v=6EogjXitgw0

do other boards have servers that dont crash?

I don't host it i'm just a random player who would like to see fresh blood
not sure

>tfw when remember an absolute kino forrested mountain, surrounding a lake 270 degrees which has a river that leads out to sea
>ftw was too creatively inept and lazy to make an amazing overhang house on it

Attached: 【艦隊これくしょん】第六駆逐隊 艦これ四周年記念動画 -Hibi Putin- Funk Overl (1920x1080, 603K)

You cucks better fuck ANY girl gamers up that enter the server.

NEVER play with girl gamers, never give them attention.

Just spawn camp them and grief their stupid base.

Always, ALWAYS kill them. Don't even talk to them just murder them over and over.

They will just ruin anything they touch. If you don't grief them off the server they will get an army of white knights that will defend them at any cost.

>tfw no way to post screenshots from PS4
Yes I'm a consolelet, win10 killed my computer.

We were already doing that.

holy shit fucking zoomer faggots i swear

Attached: 74589246345.jpg (1200x1679, 136K)

yes it crashed, dupe bros give it a rest for a while, the stronghold is outside the barrier

god damn pajeets and their dumb connections

All cows are mine now.

Attached: 2019-02-25_16.02.36.png (1920x1017, 914K)

my base was also outside the barrier
reason why i was fuckin STUCK ON A WAAAAAAAAALL

any other servers? i just want to build a comfy castle

No, they didn't actually.

>build an xp farm with 2 mob spawners
>laggs the entire server inconveniencing everyone
oh.....

way too blocky
you're not utilizing the half pieces and the stair pieces to their utmost potential, are you playing using a free version or some shit?

You're a Virgin Duplo with your fat useless blocks

Attached: 1235.jpg (794x422, 72K)

lol multiplayer minecraft, back in the day

every fucking server:
>filled with 12 year olds who think spamming memes is just hilarious! XD
>huge, ugly cobblestone boxes every-fucking-where
>random workbenches and torches randomly placed everywhere all over the map
>FLOATING CANOPIES
>everyone's too fucking lazy to clean their shit up
>copied+pasted buildings because no one has any creativity of their own
>YOU CANT BUILD HERE
>faggots whining constantly in chat, asking for admins to give them resources
>random single-block holes down to bedrock
>no-one replants anything they take, so trees and other resources become harder and harder to find
>blocks reappearing after youve just mined them
>no-one lights their shit up properly, so monsters appear all over their buildings

Attached: 1350351483394.jpg (563x784, 168K)

I was in the same boat as you and support fixed my shit in a day or so

Sorry bud

>building a farm in a server
>always having lazy faggot kids coming and begging for cattle and crops

Attached: 1480595254852.png (225x227, 119K)

The reason I'm farming them away from spawn is that people will murder them for food when we don't have a full table yet.

That's why you practice admin abuse, have a grey list, and server rule number 1 "no rules"

DOWN AGAIN

Attached: 1526543701066.png (304x346, 184K)

that's why they added hoppers

I always liked building big floating glass bowls full of lava above my tower houses to act as a big light source. Then they break somehow and lava spills all over my house.

cows are for making a pit where you breed them until it lags the server whenever someone enters the chunk they are in and then harm potioning them all at once

>all these poorfags not living in a necropolis

Attached: 2019-02-24_21.56.44.png (1920x1080, 1.62M)

anyone else play tekkit?

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20180517175054_1.jpg (2560x1383, 864K)

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20160402212104_1.jpg (1920x1034, 447K)

I'm late to the thread but what exactly was Minecraft originally supposed to be like? There seems to be a great fondness for the alpha

Attached: 1383079774574.jpg (1000x563, 177K)

1) I've never actually gotten credits alone on PC, which version would be best for that experience?
2) Will Hytale be Minecraft but finished
youtube.com/watch?v=o77MzDQT1cg

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20161230231053_1.jpg (2560x1440, 732K)

It's a perfect simulation for reality really.

Ans while I'm shitposting, recommend me skin packs that make default minecraft look better without drastically changing block appearance too much.

Use blocks for detail instead of their actual purpose and build around the terrain instead of through it.

Attached: Mah haus.png (1280x661, 1.18M)

Good fucking shit. Upbased.

I don’t like the idea of using wool for walls.

Been playing this game for so long

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20160402212321_1.jpg (1920x1034, 569K)

shut the fuck up blogposting faggot

All I do is change the glass texture and ice and put on some nice shaders

I built these all pre-concrete, pre-horses, even

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20160402212119_1.jpg (1920x1034, 315K)

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_2015-12-17_00004.jpg (1920x1034, 451K)

>What do they expect, To just let the autistic babies build whatever they want?
pfff yeah right, who do they think they are, trying to actually play the game?

>Yea Forums honestly allows minecraft threads now
fucking zoomers have taken this board over. i remember when this shitheap of a game would get laughed off the board.

Looks interesting but the defining factor is build ability. By that I mean that if the crafting isn't as extensive as minecraft's and if building is as easy yet permissive then it will end up like those shitty stillborn f2p MMOs. People will already see this as nothing more then a minecraft clone, so if they don't deliver mechanics that satisfy the minecraft itch then nobody will stick around for long.

The game literally got its start on Yea Forums you whiny bitch baby.

I also remember when it was considered the ultimate comfy game way back

I first got it when the servers were down and the webpage just had a link to the full client

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20161230231144_1.jpg (2560x1440, 519K)

Based af. I never build houses, I just walk around looking for the perfect mountain to hollow out as my new home

i have never seen an autistic incel project their insecurities as hard as this tripfaggot.

>server is in its death throes
RIP

Enfilade

Probably exactly 10 years, now

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_20161230230932_1.jpg (2560x1440, 371K)

>i remember when this shitheap of a game would get laughed off the board.
>i'm totally not a newfag zoomer guys I swear
ironing.

I bet he complains about /pol/, too

Lol

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_2014-07-02_00014.jpg (1920x1036, 368K)

Nice stolen StormSurge quote you fucking retard.

K, I'm done

Gotta go to beddypaws

Attached: 16034279699702087680_screenshots_2014-12-21_00003.jpg (1920x1036, 483K)

fuck, that pic reminds me of Ratboy Genius's the Flood
>starship genius finale never ever

Attached: 1483903924663.jpg (700x700, 68K)

That weird pee fetish pic is hot.

Yea Forums is in such cataclysmic state that a thread about actual discussion of a game, even if it's minecraft of all games, is preferred to the constant shitposting. Most threads are either bait from the onset or are filled with avatarfags, namefags and blogposters or discordfags who shit everything up by bringing pointless drama.

tripfags are the most pathetic """people""" on this site. Even more pathetic are the ones who try and make a following for themselves.

happens every single time someone on Yea Forums tries to make a server. they try and go vanilla and refuse to use any sort of protective mods, so you either get retards who build near spawn and get griefed by autists, or you get small cliques of two or three people who move so far away from spawn that you never see their builds, then they dissolve naturally over a couple days to a week because hiding in the middle of nowhere 10,000 blocks from spawn with no sense of community or exploration is fucking dull as hell in minecraft.

>ruins exploring/building by making sleep madatory
I fucking hate the community for picking such a shit choice for a new mob. Just let me venture off from my base without requiring me to carry a bed, sleep and set my spawnpoint somewhere I don't want it to be, and break my bed while rendering the whole point of sleeping useless by sending me back to the world spawn anyways due to broken bed.

Attached: c87e0bc17fc2f6d9889c3b4f95122e4e-ImageOne.png (748x421, 62K)

Thinking about the ~10 years It's weird, redstone got me into logic which got me into math and programming

I probably wouldn't be a software engineer now I'd I hadn't played Minecraft so much

I can hear the intro now

Probably mostly an age thing,

I used to trip on /g/ desktop threads and be an attention whore, but I was like 14-17 at the time and kinda grew out of it and got a life

That stuff is more appealing at that age and video games are for children, so it fits.

Attached: 53167541_802548770098205_7315414286841413632_n.jpg (768x945, 100K)

>not always keeping a bed and bucket on hand
It's like you want to fucking die, two additional inv slots missing won't kill you. With that being said, phantoms really are a retarded edition and add next to nothing towards gameplay.

I thought nobody fucking knew what they did, they just saw the design and voted on it. It's not their fault.

Howthe FUCK do you go from making cobblestone boxes to THIS?

Attached: 1452464554165.png (1920x1058, 1.1M)

i haven't touched minecraft in quite some time, what do these things do?

The real probi is not being able to choose when you set your spawn. No big deal sleeping every once in a while. I find that makes adventuring more interesting it's just the spawn fuck up that is super annoying.

If you haven't slept in game for 3 days or so then at night a pack of these fucks will spawn right above you and hunt you down like angry sky piranhas. If you're doing something like building they will knock your ass off whatever scaffolding you're using and basically they're fucking stupid. They're tanky and chunk your HP fast, too.

Play the game in creative mode for hours and hours until you git gud and branch out with mods and texture packs. Nobody downloads minecraft then is instantly able to make something god tier. This shit takes dozens upon dozens of hours to even think of a good build let alone create one.

what if you're inside your home or something?

>Got into Conan because I wanted to fuck around building
>It was ok
>Led to reinstalling Minecraft after like a decade

It's tough finding the perfect "RPG Adventure" modpack, since I care mostly about things that let me build more color palettes, not tech shit.

I can't get my micro Villager breeder to worth though, it's bothering me.

Attached: 2019-02-25_01.34.37.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Then you're good, they only spawn outdoors. They're a goddamn nuisance for anything bothering to build big shit though, if I'm making some huge building then I can easily spend 1 or 2 hours outside without being near a bed just on the side of a wall 50 meters up in the air, these chucklefucks make doing this a pain the ass. They're just not anything but a fucking nuisance.

>pic

Attached: use that dagger to kill yourself.jpg (720x811, 56K)

download a texture pack that turns your cobblestone boxes into that.

But how do I organize them into this?

Attached: 1447510626252.png (1920x1058, 1.54M)

math and external building/planning programs. alternatively, severe autism.

What are some good creative mode mods bros? I want
>infinite block placing range
>the ability to add entire rows and columns at once, maybe even entire cubes of a material
>Copy paste for large sections so I can make big towns on my own without taking forever.

Sounds like you just want MCEdit?

My life for Ner'zhul

>video games are for children
I see you never grew up. Post your name so I can filter you.

I'd prefer something that works in game.

My bad I mean WorldEdit.

Sounds like WorldEdit to me, except for the extended placement range.

anyone else hate how monsters spawn in minecraft? i really think they should only spawn around a bed, villagers or in mines with a ceiling

the file dates say 2016, which would be before concrete was added

I hate having to drop 6000 torches everywhere i go

It is a flawed but consistent and simple system

I build the smallest inconspicuous 'house' at a cave entrance or side of a cliff. I build my house massively underground.

Attached: 1546814848204.jpg (768x576, 61K)

>tfw last update to Davincis Vessels was two years ago

>>tfw no way to post screenshots from PS4

Attached: 1532105809417.jpg (555x312, 19K)

They should add sleeping bags to sleep but not set spawn

God this brings me back

The client version I was playing with was 1.2.4, and I still use it

It's true, sorry if you're mad

Using that requires Facebook or Twitter.

what modpack are you using right now?

I don't think you made this.

Has MC actually gotten ANY unique and/or interesting mods in the last few years? Seems like everyone STILL uses the same old shit aka thaumcraft/botanica/faggots construct/applied energistics 2 ect.

It's literally just a means of entertainment. Individual games might be aimed at specific audiences, but video games as a whole are for whoever wants them.
>inb4 but it takes too much time for adults!
If you can't make time for the things you enjoy (or don't have the discipline to play in small amounts or on off days), then you're either not an adult or you have a shit life.

Just make a dummy Twitter account with a throwaway email. Delete the PS4 sharing tag if you're that anal about leaving no trace.

what? It saves the shots to the console, just use a USB to transfer them to the pc.

Ah, the church of Belmont

>half pieces
What?

Attached: 16Q0x0W.jpg (1674x1000, 132K)

how i killed my first server

Attached: End of the world.jpg (1682x1014, 549K)

>win10 killed my computer
Download the ps4 messaging app on your phone then from your ps4 message yourself the photo(s) then download them from the app.

Attached: 1521143174448.jpg (768x512, 43K)

Attached: My first castle.jpg (1597x1001, 213K)

looks trash

Is it worth playing solo? I considered just torrenting it and adding some mods for variety but the last time I played was fairly lonely.

anyone still on this?

my autism pyramids

would just make these huge bastards as high as I could

Attached: Pw9EvB4.jpg (1680x1003, 93K)

looks like a church with minarets around it

my most obnoxious maze. had jews running through it to open and close the doors. middle portion had a oneway reset corridor. incredibly disorientating once the roof was on.

Attached: fiq31yp.jpg (1920x1148, 726K)

>he doesn't have his own manufacturing setup with automated iron and steel production that he sells to his friends for other materials
Still a WIP but it works like a charm.

Attached: Major Manufacturing.png (1200x673, 1.45M)

Attached: 5NMfnip.jpg (1676x998, 232K)

It started here, dude.

>Think to myself 'Vanilla Minecraft should add a crossbow'
>Check wiki
>They are adding one this year
Oh.

>old school tech
move aside grandpa

Attached: 1542014668704.png (1920x1018, 981K)

Spiders can't fit through a 1x1 right?

They're too wide

should I get into mineycrafta?

Based, I almost always have at least a storehouse tunnelled into a mountain.

Here's a screencap of my most recent base that I've been playing in with a mate

Attached: 2018-12-21_18.24.12.png (1920x986, 1.73M)

what do you make here?

>look you up
>8 subscribers
>faggy DYEL soivoice
lol.

Attached: sicko.png (522x690, 511K)

Yeah post pics user, sounds weird and Qliphoth-y

I macerate all the ores that need it, make electrum blend, ingvar blend and bronze dust until they hit the buffer limit, then i smelt all the dust that comes in normally

Attached: 1541218583061.png (1920x1018, 887K)

user no, that's not the right way to respond to something so inconsequential and not even bad. Just get some Creative going and experiment with some different blocks, man.

what do once your iron vein runs dry?

conveyor belts are infinitely more interesting to build, work with, and look at than boring ass fucking teleport-tubes

I given them by command, do spawn eggs work in survival?

i agree but autism prevents me to use them when there are more efficient alternatives

Attached: 1547153220694.png (1920x1033, 3.85M)

Mine is Trump for the sole sake of building a socialist utopia with my mates and then taking screenshots like pic related

Attached: i cant believe trump is a socialist.png (64x64, 3K)

Attached: covenantgrunt.png (64x32, 3K)

FUCK wrong file

Attached: IM LITERALLY SHAKING.png (1920x986, 330K)

I make skins for my friends and myself in my free time, this is the recent variation of my Sam Hyde he requested.

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 423K)

faggot

>Crying wojak base
>nint0ddler
>Nint0ddler onions boy
>Nint0ddler Special boy
>Pepe Tux
>Sonybro

Attached: 1548675227921.png (364x410, 297K)

that's just how it is on this bitch of an earth

I did actually. It's my house in Broville v11, the final build ended being a little different because I added a trim to the roof and reworked the patio and terrain a bit. It's one of the only screenshots I have on hand since my old computer went kaput.

Same here, I build a small shit base in plain view with chests full of like dirt and granite, then hide a storehouse stronghold type thing somewhere nearby, out of sight.

>server with friends
>build castle
>fill it with secret passages and traps
>they never log on again to see any of it

I'm still laughing at how much of a dropkick he is

are you literally too poor to own a flash drive?

a bed takes up two squares, just carry one with you. I also welcome murdering the shit out of them because I like to fly

it's supposed to be a white tanktop over a school swimsuit. I made another one for a friend and we had qt tropical adventures.

Attached: foo.png (928x904, 99K)

What I did was make houses a single human being would actually somewhat be capable of making himself

ie repurposed caves, mudhuts and stone igloos

Changed to a new laptop, but this was the base I had in my old one. It was a transmission tower base

Attached: old house.png (1366x705, 439K)

yeah, we should leave fucking up the server to the gays. you got our back, right?

there's another chan server thats pretty good but I'm not telling anyone what it is because I'm not dealing with anymore faggotry

IP on your mom lol

did it transmit AIDS?

this is the ugliest shit delete this nephew i oughtta track your ip just so i can find you and whoop your ass for building this

is this...a JOJO REFERENCE

Wtf is worng with my game? I just downloaded it from /vg/ link.

Attached: 2019-02-25_11.28.04.png (854x480, 430K)

nice house

aw man you got the virus :(

looks like you need to download more RAM

rip system files

Look around your room and build an object you see. Turn it into a house. Sculpt a human skull or just a simple chicken. Look up architecture for inspiration. Make the area for your build, like covering part of a desert with ice and snow and building a snow castle there. Play other games and get inspired to build the areas you see. Nuclear Throne inspired me to build a scrapyard base, with broken cars and tires laying around. YOU CAN DO IT user. I BELIEVE IN YOU. WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU. MAKE YOUR EPIC BASE, SHOW IT TO YOUR FRIENDS, LITTLE BROTHER, DOG, WAIFU, ANYTHING OR ANYONE. BE PROUD. THE WHITE MAN MARCHES ON

Attached: GDqsH09.jpg (1920x1080, 414K)

go kill yourself you fucking zoomer redditor

>Safe spawns

What zoomer thing to say user.

Attached: Capture.png (113x108, 30K)

crack open a cold one boys, its time for team solitary

Attached: 2019-02-25_19.35.06.png (2560x1440, 1010K)

What was the mod for those tools and which mods go well together with it?

>play with tinker's construct installed
>smelted ore becomes useless when you have four giant foundries running at full capacity

best part is that each raw ore block gives you like 4-5 ingots when you just smelt them proper, compared to the 1:1 ore to ingot you get from a normal furnace. plus you also get the hammer out of the deal which makes strip mining super easy

this comment made me really really sad for some reason :(

why have men fallen so far? where is our place in this world

FTB Revelations, its just a huge collection of mods in one install

everything I have pictured is from tinkers construct though suppose you could just get that

little firetrap I like to call home.
Just had to rebuild the main room for the third time because a creeper somehow got in there and went off, despite being well lit.

Attached: 2019-02-25_19.43.37.png (1225x686, 1.32M)

Thanks a lot, I love mods that just give you fun passive shit to do like farming mods or ore mods.

u n i t y

I hate you all, now I want to go make houses in Minecraft.

Make more excavators. I'm only running one right now and have an insane amount of excess iron laying around.

>that guy that doesn't fully do his floors and just floors the visible parts

cringe

>that guy that doesn't do full walls so his corners are "thin"

cringe

BASED AND EGGPILLED

Attached: FLAOT1.png (985x911, 1.12M)

dox when

Benji is fucking up the server right now, Don't join.

floatpilled

the tools specifically is Tinker's Construct.

R E S I N

I haven't played all day.

I was kinda hoping he was dead

Just give it a few years.
Trannies never last long.

>no minarets
cringe wh*Toid subhuman

>I fucking hate the community for picking such a shit choice for a new mob

Humorously, nobody knew what the mob was actually going to do. Same thing more or less happened with Pandas, it got the popular vote from chinks and the fuckers don't actually do anything of note despite having some kind of personality system going on.

Good taste, user.

It's "Arcane". I just installed it like last week. Really impressed me, wish I'd done so sooner.

I dunno what to build next.

This nicbas faggot is too incompetent of an admin, yet he keeps on shilling his servers on Yea Forums so the fags there keep joining, at this point I'm just assuming their server owner is benji himself

Your writing style is just to distinctly reddit, and I'm sure you're aware of it

oops wrong board

Build a cool ship.

Which one?

this is part of every modpack i ever make ever since i found it.
i cant be assed to build fucking homes anymore.
curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/prefab

Attached: 2017-09-05_17.png (836x430, 298K)

>Hytale
I have so many server ideas for this game and its not even close to releasing even in beta, probably.
Unironically I'm just hoping it does everything minecraft does, but like 100 times better. The trailer alone made me think "this is what I wanted minecraft to be." Of course it could also end up being total horseshit.

>being sch*smatic
Cringe.

Kek, pretty funny actually, tripfaggot. Griefing was always fun times.

that's hands down the most lazy and deplorable thing i've ever seen

it ain't much but it's home still need to build a bridge big enough to fit a boat under

Attached: 2019-02-25_05.31.17.png (1920x1057, 780K)

At least use stairs as the roof what the fok

comfy house user

Imagine if Michelangelo had access to minecraft? my dude would literally starve to death on the computer chair making the most picture-perfect block sculptures you've ever seen

I make a man made underground lava lake and then hide my house underneath. X-ray on default settings can't see through lava and hoppers don't show up, so I keep all my stuff in my enderchest and shulkers which I keep in my hoppers. Also my base is like a million blocks from Spawn. Nobody's finding me.

[longing for jihad intensifies]

also I'm hearing the isis chant eminating from that post.

user you're really late to the griefing game. At least 5 years late. You aren't going to grow your YouTube channel like this.

Attached: whatjd.jpg (960x544, 60K)

please give me the skin

>joined an anarchy server once that was advertised a bit on Yea Forums
>traveled out in a random direction for like two ingame days before stopping - the usual thing people do
>but decided to build a sanctuary
>built up this large three story villa- thing
>first floor was just a comff dining area, upper floor was a large library with enchantment table, and basement was a storage area full of chests
>little rotunda huts off to the side with beds
>bit of a pond off the other side with a nether portal hanging over it
>down next to this lake the place sat beside was then my little house, a farm and mine entrance
>as I was building I'd be on during rather quiet hours, so I could chat to people, judge them and potentially give coordinates to this safe area
>only one guy ever came
>hadn't logged on in ages since I grew bored
>check back, and the server owner has given the server to some kids
>they used some hack to find my place and just put lava everywhere, so imaginative
>went and gathered all the obsidian I had mined and built a giant underwater 3D penis next to spawn
>inside the penile was my new home, bed and storage, with only a tunnel that head a secret switch entrance leading in and out, although I never came back to the server

Yeah but he's still reaping in all the (You)s.

Why not just play single player at this point?

Give me the link, I want to see the disaster.

This looks fun to make a small village or city really quickly with? Autism RP server when?

RP where all the dialogue sounds like 80's gay porn is the best.

All the nonsensical production ratios in this picture trigger my autistic rage.

when is 1.14?

For what I've seen, no. I'm getting sick of it too.

I think hes talking about slabs

Only cave spiders

this haven't been relevant since early beta
in fact, building the greentop houses haven't been relevant since early beta or even alpha, the game is too easy now

yes

No we can't

so it's literally nothing

whats the server called and what version??

>needs a mod or something to fix it.
SinglePlayerCommands had waypoints back in 2011

see

>minecarts used to be actually viable with booster rings
>they're shit now

could use some really light blue shades under the tanktop to make out the swimsuitness
cute armpits tho

Another rekt server my dudes.

Attached: mcgrief2.png (1907x1051, 2.69M)

i really love comfy balconys with a gated view downstairs and small little windows with some faint redstone torches giving a bit of light between the stairs. man i want to build one in creative right now brb

Did they ever fix WorldEdit GUI? I remember it being extremely handy back in ~2012 as it would show you boxes around the selected area etc, but they stopped working on it.

>It's online
What's everyone complaining about?

There's a new mod out that connects Factorio and Minecraft. Items you make in Minecraft and send through a certain block show up in factorio and vice versa.

github.com/Creator256/Factorio-Minecraft-Bridge/wiki

>he calls this griefing
ishygddt

god my pussy is so wet right now

cringe

>domesticterrorism.png

>Based and dwarfpilled.
there's no feeling comfier than gradually turning your shitty little hobbit hole into a massive underground Moria

Can someone make a fresh server? The Yea Forums server is too full of shit. There's no space to do anything.

>not building a railway in the nether
look at this dood

>not joining Civcraft
IP: mc.civclassic.com

I thought grass only spread from other grass blocks? Haven't played since probably like 2013 or something though and I also might just be confusing it with how terraria works

>autismcraft

I never really played this game. Do you play this by yourself or do you have other people to help you build/gawk at your wonders?

It would be a bit sad if you spent hours and hours alone as the only human in the universe recreating monuments of what came before.

Attached: Base Profile Screenshot 2019.01.24 - 01.01.38.31.png (1920x1080, 1.33M)

I'm posting this to r/Gamersriseup right now!

What do you mean?

Alone

>w

Do you ever get spooked at the thought of a ghost wandering through the replicated husk of a city that you build?

I'm thinking its some sort of grudge deal where they crawl down attics and shit.

>Modern a-shipping-container-or-two-patched-together-with-leftover-building-materials "style"

Does minecraft run well with shaders and tons of mods?

Test

Attached: 2019-02-25 - 16.49.12 ~ Minecraft 1.13.2.png (1873x1096, 1.14M)

Attached: 2019-02-25 - 16.49.53 ~ Minecraft 1.13.2.png (1873x1096, 402K)

Servers now aren’t any better. At least 2009-2014 era servers were comfy.

I haven’t played Minecraft since 2014 and I just downloaded it again 3 weeks ago and fuck it’s changed a lot.

You'd need a very powerful computer. Minecraft is not optimized for mods or shaders. I have a ryzen 5 2600 3.4ghz, RTX 2070 8gb vram and with 80 mods and Kuda shaders I can only get 70-80 fps with all settings maxed out

>claim land near some other faggots farm
>continually steal all his milk, eggs and whool

LMAO NIGGA GOT THE GREEN TOP

i haven't played since 1.6. I feel like there is much more bloat with turtles and these end cities and whatnot

>haven't played since 2014

I want to go back..

Attached: day.jpg (1344x713, 764K)

really? last time i played it was in 2011 after the hunger update and i'm surprised how little it has changed

What are the best seeds lads? For me, it's Glacier

Attached: glacier_1.png (854x478, 546K)

Someone explain this meme to someone who played Minecraft for 5 minutes and decided it wasn't for them

[crying baby noises]

This one is called "Roguelike Dungeons & Adventures". It's like Hexxit, but a little better (less random ugly towers everywhere, more interesting structures and buildings) and has a lot of design mods for extra block types.

It's not perfect, but I haven't really found the best pack that combines interesting dungeons and exploring with good building choices yet.

Why don't the server people just ban this benji person or fill the spawn with lava and kill him until he leaves?

Attached: House.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

As-salamu alaykum

are you a fucking retard or something?

>cow farm in tunnel 2
>enchantment table tunnel 6
>mass storage tunnel 7
disgusting

not even 2b2t wants you

>2b2t veteran
incel detected

do you think that the new rendering and lighting engine will help to optimise shaders

>WURST
OH NO NO NO

DAILY REMINDER IF YOU'RE PLAYING SMP USE THE BOOK DUPE WHILE YOU STILL CAN SO YOU HAVE A GIANT STOCKPILE OF BUILDING MATERIALS

This is the most autistic thing I have ever seen.

they've accidentally brought back boosters in a way more effective way now anyway

>tfw all my builds look like shit

Attached: 1534377879174.jpg (1600x1456, 168K)

>tfw all my builds look amazing but don't want to post them to themtube

it's a superflat world he has creative ya idiots

why is world generation so shit in the newer versions?

Post em here cunt.

who gargamel here?

They fucked it up with the adventure update trying to make it "realistic" (i.e. boring as fuck) and it's never been right since. Old wacky world gen was great, it really made finding a place to build your base special and interesting.