Why aren't you playing a GUST game right now?

Why aren't you playing a GUST game right now?

Attached: 1521332021285.jpg (1500x1000, 370K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kGO2EFjoq2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am, it's also my first Gust game.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_AtelierRoronaTheAlchemistOfArlandDX_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 285K)

Because they haven't made a good game in 3 years.

So you're saying I should open this?

Attached: asdads.jpg (598x798, 95K)

You should throw it in the trash like I did.

I'm waiting for my beautiful wife Nelke.

Attached: 『ネルケと伝説の錬金術士たち ~新たな大地のアトリエ~』スペシャルム (1920x1080, 194K)

Sexy mommy

Attached: s-animate.jpg (234x321, 32K)

Attached: s-wonder.jpg (234x321, 52K)

I'll work my way up to Lulua but for now the Rorona I know is just a cute little girl who gets bullied all the time.

She will never stopped getting bullied for having a babyface.

Attached: 20181127_111551-1.jpg (764x728, 139K)

Attached: 1546137924068.jpg (234x321, 23K)

Attached: 1546137863330.jpg (234x321, 21K)

>different preorder posters by platform
Devilish.

Attached: DzgsLfVV4AUY_x1.jpg large.jpg (505x284, 33K)

Because I beat them all

Attached: Atelier Platinums.jpg (686x494, 119K)

I'm still waiting for them to revive Ar Tonelico series

What is the best game in Arland trilogy?

>4 days to plat Firis
Wew lad

Attached: gsgoods3.jpg (1200x600, 268K)

I guess I could go back to Annie --- I never really got anywhere with that one.

I'm at work. Should get back to the Lulua demo sometime, though.

>mommy
>is canon wise a lesbian
Gust...

Attached: DxqxK1zVYAE3mwW.jpg large.jpg (707x1000, 153K)

Attached: Dz26zXuVAAE_LmQ.jpg large.jpg (813x1017, 212K)

Ar Tonelico? Ar Nosurge?

You mean six years.

Attached: rorona 3d.png (551x1116, 140K)

It's standard practice in Japan. Along with all these other posters and items being exclusive to particular stores.

Attached: rorona illust.png (790x1116, 155K)

Because I laughed at CH audience over eating the same assets flipping garbage over and over again and I'm not going to do the same.

Attached: guru guru.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Gust games are not anywhere near nepnep asset reuse.

Let's not pretend that Neptunia is even remotely on Atelier's level.

Attached: neptunia world map small.jpg (2839x987, 1.83M)

Attached: Atelier-Lulua-The-Scion-of-Arland_2019_01-10-19_027.jpg (600x338, 48K)

You both are bad at math.

Attached: 1423600310825.jpg (1075x1572, 278K)

But they are though. The only game without re used assets was NoA and that really short game with no enemy variety. The water one eh.

I still haven't touched it because of the localisation mess.

Attached: yo hol up nigga.jpg (447x475, 45K)

Oh hey! Its the dead franchise!

Do have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: mommy.png (716x606, 961K)

Isn't Rorona like 40 now?

What mess? It's not stellar but I would say it's worse than other gust game's localization. I think I remember people talked about some bad mistranslation of some terms on release but they were fixed soon after.

Yes, Astrid, she is in her 40s.

I've played every single one of the nu gust games up until Firis and everything is mostly re-used (enemy wise). If it weren't for the ok-ish main character designs and music it would be a mediocre experience. Also the last good Nep game was Rebirth 3 and the last good Atelier game was Ayesha.

>wouldn't say*

It's a direct sequel to Ciel noSurge which KT decided not to localise and which didn't have the fan translation at the time either. They tried to market it as being a stand-alone title and naturally removed the ability to import your save data from Ciel which changes the story slightly and they made the true ending the only ending in the localisation. As for the translation, it was one of acttil's worst fuckups yet, as on launch literally every single NPC in the game had the wrong dialogue because they'd fucked up a spreadsheet somewhere and the game had no QA because it's acttil. At least they patched that after a few weeks unlike most of their fuckups.

Lydie and Suele literally use Sophie's and Firis' animations. It's really obvious when they stand to each other and use them one after another. Other characters share animation as well but I don't remember who with who for the rest of them.

Imagine of Meruru and Totori were DLC characters haha wouldn't that be interesting

Attached: meruru 3d.png (610x1112, 124K)

They are almost as bad as Compile Hearts

The game having some asset reuse still doesn't make it anywhere bad as Neptunia, because nothing you've said is even remotely comparable to this shit

Oh that. I just read plot summary and called it a day.

Atelier Lulua Japanese Switch demo
Infinite code usage.

Attached: Dz3Amk_VsAACIhb.jpg (736x448, 60K)

I used the code a few days ago, but from what I've read the demo has since gone public and you can download it without a code from the game's (Japanese) eShop page.

By the way, Gust really improved with their Switch versions since the shitshows that were Lydie & Suelle and Night of Azure 2: youtube.com/watch?v=kGO2EFjoq2M

Well there's plenty of copypasted dungeons in Firis and L&S. Actually I think Firis had all it's dungeon copypasted from a single one and with different passes blocked by rock just to make them slightly different.

The vita versions where the actual shitshows

Attached: 047.jpg (960x544, 163K)

That applies to Firis' caves, which were indeed shit. It doesn't apply to Firis' overworld which is the vast majority of the game and which is just copied and pasted in Neptunia.

Yes, but L&S Switch also had simplified graphics and was very blurry and choppy in handheld mode. Lulua only took out some background trees and ambient occlusion and it looks and runs great in handheld. If we take Vita L&S into account too, then the leap in handheld performance in just two years was massive.

There's also entire locations copypasted in Sophie just like on that neptunia pic.

NOW HOLD ON. I PLAY ON A $20 PSTV I USE AN HDMI TO RCA CONVERTER THAT I THEN PUT THROUGH AN RCA TO RF CONVERTER TO VIEW ON MY SUPERIOR BLACK AND WHITE CRT TELEVISION. I WOULDN'T NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE ANYWAYS

>yfw the Lulua PC port will be the Switch version with 720p assets
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS FUUUUUUCKKKKK

Attached: 1528934935276.jpg (220x229, 9K)

>just like
It's not "just like" until it's half the entire game, you faggot.

Because you shilled their games so much I've lost virtually all interest in Gust and Koei Tecmo and now would rather just give my money to EA

I'm sorry.

They also use the very same trees and rocks among last 3 games. I think there's like 3 different rock models and two different tree models in total. They didn't even bother to remove leaves from those trees for snowy locations, so we got blooming trees in the middle of snow fields.

I'm waiting for Nights of Azure 3. Hopefully Arnice will be the MC this time around.

Welcome to having Koei Tecmo as a publisher. They demand you make game after game with so little dev time you instead just make assets you can reuse in every game and every part of that game

>Rorona wearing pantyhose
UNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGH.
I don't really like Atelier much anymore. I was always a fan of Mana Khemia and Ar Tonelico but this changes a lot.

Atelier has been an yearly series for 15 years prior to KT.

I have good news for you, user. I present to you Pantyhose: The Game.

Attached: Atelier-Lulua-The-Scion-of-Arland_2019_01-10-19_005.jpg (444x956, 55K)

Yes and they didn't suck because they had actual dev time. Now they do because Koei Tecmo demands Gust makes a game every couple months which is why there's 3 or so of the things coming out in the next few months

If they dare do something like that I will personally decapitate every single employee on the studio, leaving mein nigger Tsuchiya for last :^)

Attached: シェルノサージュ.jpg (960x544, 122K)

The assets were updated to 1080 over a year ago

Its still pretty shit though

Nelke was supposed to be last year and got pushed back making it seem like the Fall and Spring Atelier cycle was broken.

I never understood what Ciel no Surge was. A girl raising game with online elements and visual novel segments? You play as computer teminal that watches Ion at every moment?
I quit Ar Nosurge because gameplay was boring and too easy, and I didn't want to read a text document on the story of Ciel no Surge to get caught up.

It was to make the combat more bearable kek

Attached: info_img04.jpg (840x473, 231K)

Rorona Plus/DX

I'm still playing Ar noSurge right now, but for me Ciel noSurge is the most original thing Gust ever made. It's the definitve waifu simulator + visual novel for the Vita and the sense of immersion is quite great: you see Ion change every day you play and open up more and more to you, and you both remember the situations she and the people she know experienced in Ra Ciela. Absolutely everything is voice acted and it really feels up to what the Vita could really display, by not being just a port but an original game made for it.

If AquaKEK and those autists ever end translating the entire game, I think it's quite a nice experience to ride on, but you have to spent a lot of effort and time on it.

Attached: シェルノサージュ_2.jpg (960x544, 90K)

I'm playing Shallie, it's an all-right game.

The whole game is translated on Youtube now. Close enough.

Attached: Atelier-Lulua-Keina-3D-Model.jpg (517x1000, 187K)

Sadly that's just like half the game, just the story-VN part.

Attached: シェルノサージュ.jpg (960x544, 147K)

It can't be helped. Just download the Ion DLC in Nelke, goy.

Attached: 008-1.jpg (960x540, 136K)

Attached: 1528086270412.jpg (640x480, 16K)

I was mistaking こ for に.