Dio is now the main character of the last game you played

Dio is now the main character of the last game you played.
What happens?

Attached: 1051789-dio1_jba.png (378x224, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n6mdzQy22U4
youtu.be/GkIxd7aNSb8?t=140
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I learn how King Crimson works

Attached: 4FA9C136-D2A3-4A59-9F17-F12B14C6AADC.jpg (480x360, 9K)

He fucking dies
Tiberium is no joke

>Nioh
Nothing

world of light doesnt even happen. space ripper stingy eyes kills galeem immediately

>DIO's inside story

HOLY SHIT THIS IS AWESOME!

Attached: CLOWN CARODA!.png (989x1064, 516K)

>JJBA: Heritage of the Future on Fightcade

Attached: 1549529654520.gif (200x235, 647K)

>R6S
He stops time and kills all the operators. Unless we're in a daytime map in which case he spends the whole round laying in a coffin until Fuze breaches it and gibs him.

>Bowser fathers 4 kids wearing the body of Mario's great-grandfather.

i mean he can still fuck shit up inside of a house, then the murder holes get a whole new meaning.

Dio commanding my yorck and probably throwing my team destroyers on enemy battleships for die hard medals

>get vored by DIO and try to snip his brain like Lovers
nah

>Resident Evil 4

It's basically just me running to the end with an occasional WRRYYYYYY tearing apart bosses.

>Pokemon Black 2
I guess he takes over team plasma.

8 other mercenaries die, and i win the game with my australium za warudo

>anthem
how the fuck am I going to win here against The World?

>Dio now flies a plane
Pretty sure not even the 2 drones in mission 20 can handle Trigger who can stop time

Attached: 72721853_p0.png (1000x1000, 179K)

Devil may cry 1
Would be pretty sick to have time stop powers and muda barrages to help me from getting my ass kicked

/thread

Attached: Jojo.gif (500x240, 72K)

>Hollow Knight
Pantheon of Hallownest becomes piss easy.

Radiance would suck ass though.

>Rain World
>on top of rain, have to manage sunlight
>lizards and vultures might even be stand users themselves
would be interesting to say the least

Attached: 1550376592236.jpg (306x273, 7K)

Would DIO be able to beat the like of El Gigante, Del Lago, or Salazar? I know he's strong as fuck, but he has no projectiles besides knives and I feel like he couldn't really damage the fuckers without stopping time constantly.

Does Rain World even have any sunlight?

many regions have them

If she's destroying my ass, what chance does DIO have since she literally throws miniature suns at him?

Attached: zzz.png (300x361, 163K)

I feel like explosives would fuck up DIO pretty well, considering the effect they had on Straizo.

>Dio in postal 2
nothing changes

Yeah, but Straizo didn't have a stand that could probably soak up most of the damage

>SUPERHOT
so just the normal game but you can move around in slow motion

i mean the only reason they even worked on Straizo was because he was caught of guard, otherwise he'd just toss it back to him.

>he doesn't know about the blood beams

>Pokemon Ultrasun
I'm sure nobody's gonna notice the new kid in Alola only ever gets shit done during nighttime.

Too bad it wasn't Moon

SMT IV. "Chaos, Law or neutrality. All shall bow down to the the mighty of I, DIO! Tokyo, the Eastern Kingdom of Mikado and then world shall be mine!"

and im sure they would notice the new kid is 2m tall and built like a brick house

was it ever explained why DIO never used his eye lasers and freezing powers in Stardust Crusaders?

I don't think so.

>Gungeon
I feel like he'd be a pretty fun character to play as, probably even more OP than the bullet

Earth defence force.
Plenty of dead bugs i guess.

>Vermintide 2

Go home bois, Dio will singlehandedly halt the end times.

>Hollow Knight
He fucking dies when he gets to the Radiance at the end of the game

>ssbu
dio becomes new main

Taking a wild guess and say because he's using jonathan body.

i belive it was implied he was still healing from the head transplant.
but you and me both know its because it was an excuse for a stand battle

>implying
Hollow knight is kiddy shit

Mundus could beat him right?

But he had the eyes when he was just a head

She's the sun and he's a vampire, user.

are you literally me?

>dio
>who's main weakness is sunlight
>against the sun

Attached: 1522455266644.jpg (501x501, 39K)

>Pokemon Diamond
Something something Dialga hahaha

Joseph used grenades, DIO hardly knew what a car was when he woke up so he probably wouldn't recognize a tripmine or Glaz trap until it was too late.

Dio is an egomania and want's to play with his victims with creative stuff like knives and road roller da

He never fucking used those after part 1, which pissed me off. I was just assuming this was Part 3 DIO aka "braindead DIO"

dont forget you still need to kill him, and his stand is not bound by such weakness.

Araki either forgot, like he did with almost everything in Part 3, or it was an intentional asspull because he'd be way too powerful otherwise.

Well if Jotaro can kill him and his stand with a punch to the leg, I feel like a targeted explosive could do the job.

he uses them in the fighting game
I think it'd just be too broken in the story for him to be able to use eye lasers during timestop

Game ends when he steals the red chain from Team Galactic.

>Dio in Yakuza Kiwami
Honestly its pretty much the same game, now with 100% more MUDAMUDAMUDA

>Dr.Robotnik's mean bean machine
DIO is now the villain and all the badniks are replaced by the Part 3 minor villains
Grounder is Replaced by Hol Horse and Scratch is Replaced by Vanilla Ice

Attached: When they get a load of THIS.jpg (653x570, 222K)

See and alter fate, while leaving it in tact for others.

Attached: 1496412426001.png (1280x1600, 1020K)

normal people can't see stands, that's what i'm trying to imply, normal people don't stand a chance against a weak stand, much less a time stopping one like the world.

It's not altering fate, so much as clipping the timeline right?

dragon quest 11, fucking based

>FFXV
He'd take the Empire for himself, and Gladio's job would be easier

Attached: 1524455193117.png (638x633, 787K)

Still, they'd see DIO yeah? Operators could presumably still act against him.

The thing is, Star Platinum can punch with a stupid fuck amount of force, enough to crack open The World, which has solid durability and could probably soak up any non-stand based damage easy
Plus dio recovered from a hole punched directly into his chest AND losing a leg, so an explosive probably wouldnt be good enough

Attached: 1526756129098.jpg (400x300, 11K)

Dio stops time and throws knives at Nishikiyama before he can even rip his suit top off.

He can lift a fucking road roller, and his stand is equal in strength to Star Platinum which has retarded feats like crushing diamands.

>see current state
>see how current state will play out
>take actions to modify future state 20 seconds from now
>erase the 20 seconds, making that clipping effect

Probably

Yeah, you're probably right. If he was anything less than obliterated instantly he could recover and gib their asses.

You can't damage stands with normal weapons

Yeah, but against someone who can
>Survive his head getting split in two
>Survive getting a giant hole punched in his chest
>Losing a leg
>Can stop time for upwards of seven seconds
>Has a punchy ghost with strength equivalent to Star Platinum
I doubt any non stand user could win against him unless they have dumb strong other powers

DMC1 does have a time-slowing hidden artifact but it replaces DT when equipped. Pretty hard to get though.

DMC3 lets you go full DIO with Quicksilver Style and the Beowulf gauntlets.

Time to never die, I guess

Attached: 514w3uwI6sL._SX342_.jpg (342x430, 36K)

Diego > Diego 2 > Dio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dogshit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DIO

He has two ability’s seeing into 15 seconds into the future and skip 15 seconds of time.he can’t change what happeneds in skipped time but no one can remember what happened except for diavolo. For example if you’re eating a banana out of nowhere the banana is gone after the 15 second time skip (you still eat it but you’re confused because because the banana disappears from your perspective) Diavolo can’t act in skipped time but he uses the time of the enemy being confused to attack.

>Tekken

Legacy cucks complain, just like noctis

I thought he erased 10 seconds?

It's kinda of a mess, basically it cuts the next 10 second and then people and objects gets teleported where they would have gone at the ends of the 10 seconds.
There is also this weird thing though, imagine that in the 10 seconds you would have gotten shot by someone, after the time cut you would have no wounds because tecnically the bullet nevet hit you (because the 10 seconds were erased) and you would find said bullet behind you. even though you should have the bullet inside you,fucking araki being an hack

Either way.

>Tales of the abyss
He's already there, sort of

Attached: Im2k-9lO_400x400.png (256x256, 59K)

>Final Fantasy Tactics
>Vampire is a game-ending status effect
Fuck.
He'd probably take the throne for himself and shit on every side's hopes and dreams simultaneously.

Do you think kira could beat dio?

Attached: 1525912823535.jpg (356x425, 33K)

>Dark Souls 3
Gael would probably eat shit.

No, he can move and act during the skipped time. He is the only one who is aware of it and can move around accordingly.

>Shadows of Valentia
Mila's turnwheel + The World sounds broken

Basically this. King Crimson isn’t that hard to learn. Diavolo fights like a little bitch.

Attached: 413E50A8-5137-427B-9EBC-CA1DFC3D9562.jpg (750x709, 343K)

with bites the dust yeah he could

Not in a head on fight. It would go down like his vs Jotaro fight.

If he has Bites the Dust DIO would never catch him though.

Yes, bite the dust would trigger because dio being dio would probably like to see kira squirm and die after the fatal blow with the world, witch would give time to kira to trigger bite the dust.

2A 2A 214A 66 1A 1A 6S+A d.s.2A 214S [5A>5B>5C]*n 66 j.C [2A]*n 2B 236C hj.C d.5A [2A]*n 5C

but Bites the Dust requires a normal person around to activate, and unless Kira dragged Hayato out for this exact situation then im not really sure he would have the chance

Attached: 1534906743835.jpg (613x587, 16K)

He'd get fucked by demons easily. Especially Girimehkala

That’s what I said. When I said he’s the only one that knows what happens in skipped time, but he can’t change anything in skip time, like move objects and attack people. That’s way polnareff is looking at a cut on his hand and seeing the blood dripping out to know when Diavolo skipped time because he knew he can’t attack during skipped time.

Yes but both would lose to most OP jojo character

Attached: Vitamin_C_rush.jpg (714x642, 684K)

Maybe he puts Bites the Dust on a policeman like the one that Dio asks to shoot Jotaro.

>V:TM-B
>Basically just Celerity but better
What race of Vampire does he fall under?

>newfags cant even dio bnb

no way, in a 1 on 1 without bites the dust DIO would wipe the fucking floor, killer queen has the offensive capabilities of a potted plant unless he can get a well timed bomb

Well then kira would win if there is a normie.

Thats what I said user. Even Josuke rapes Kira in a straight up fight

>Aria of Sorrow Ranzomizer

Not much really. I mean you have a Time Stop soul, a Knife throw soul, and Soma's VA voiced DIO for the PS2 Phantom Blood game

Better yet, who could win against DIO's gay priest?

Attached: gay priest.gif (303x457, 2.36M)

Has any game ever had a good time stop mechanic for combat?
They're always pretty lackluster

fuck im illiterate

Someone should do a run of the game with that set only. Could be intresting.

The one who walks the path of Heaven.

Attached: rulerofheaven.jpg (720x540, 114K)

okay gentlemen heres a new one:
could DIO time stop in the middle of bites the dust?

I like to consider Killer Queen to be a great combat stand, but Kira a stand user on par with Okuyasu, as he almost always goes for the most direct means of force, he just has the luck of having a stand with a much simpler ability, and more abilities overall
The only time I can really think of kira being clever is when he used his dad in hayato's pocket to guide stray cat, and even then he got tricked like a fucking idiot

Attached: 1526167340587.jpg (716x560, 63K)

problem is that Time Stop and Knife Throw are the same type of Soul (Up A)

no

go home peon you're lost

PB Dio is more or less a Tzimisce, SC Dio is a Brujah with Viscisitude.

>eyes of heaven again
i was playing as him too

Attached: SickestStrongest.gif (250x140, 456K)

You could probably switch them out on the fly though, right? Haven't played Aria yet, but have played Harmony and you can switch on the fly there.

You would only be able to do tasks at night.

Could Diavolo win against DIO?

Attached: 1543437214039.jpg (316x226, 11K)

Bites the dust, if it triggers then it's an instakill.

>kh2 fm
Dio would obviously use the darkness to get stronger. Also multiple characters can time stop so he isn't special anymore.

Attached: Gofy.jpg (796x556, 85K)

>Metro Exodus
You have to always act in night and all enemies become a joke, and the last mission is not really needed, just turn Anna in a vampire or go alone anyway and Miller survives too I would rather have the game with DIO tbqh

Yes, KC is busted OP. The World is just very OP.

actually outdoes dutch in being a sociopath and kills the gang before dutchs PLAN can ruin it

Why does Dio have Scary Monsters? I thought it was Ferdinand’s ability?

He should be a lot stronger with retarded regen though. He'd be pretty busted with a keyblade and the magic system.

I don't think so honestly. There is no way to know how King Crimson and Time Stop would interact, if they nullify each other then DIO would win just because he's more durable.

The player mechanics would be kinda fun.

Attached: 1550427702720.jpg (539x784, 63K)

ZA WARDLO

Did he get necrosis?
Is he dead? Please tell me he's dead.

You have to go into a menu in Aria yo switch souls.

Dawn has a quick swap soul. Dawn also has a boss that is literally Dio:
youtube.com/watch?v=n6mdzQy22U4

He got it from Ferdinand's corpse part didn't he?

king crimson would probably win exclusively because if diavolo got one shot off on him, dio would have to recover and diavolo could just erase the time he would recover and kill him

>re2 remake
I go around converting zombies into vampire slaves until I face off against Tyrant. Taking note of his exceptional physical strength, I decide to hijack his body replacing his head with my own. After I destroy Birkin, I enjoy a couple days as King of raccoon city and my army of zompires before being obliterated by a nuclear explosion.
The End.

King crimson takes a lot of stamina to use, and you need to overkill a vampire, tearing an hole trough dio chest is not going to kill him, most likely he would take the king crimson arm inside his body break it so he can't take it off and then MUDA MUDA.
If diavolo was a vampire then things would be different though.

>Sengoku Rance

The same game but DIO would just kill the women after raping them

>scat/piss fags

I have no sympathy, he deserves this.

Attached: 1550962366953.png (773x1100, 661K)

>Hotel Dusk
what?

I remember Jolyne stabbing Underworld with a pen.

Hell, popping DIO's head into nothing wouldn't kill him, he'd grow it back unless you put his body in the sun.

YOU SAID HE CAN'T CHANGE WHAT HAPPENS.

HE'S MOVING AROUND, THUS IS CHANGING WHAT IS HAPPENING

-------------YOU DON'T KNOW HOW KING CRIMSON WORKS CONFIRMED-------------

>Animal Crossing New Leaf
pfffff

Well, your not supposed to be able to. Araki is pretty inconsistent with stuff

I don't even think king crimson has the strenght to oneshot the dio's head.

>Loses to stiletto heels

user I'm at work don't make me fap

Blame Araki for shitty writing not the user trying to make sense of all this shit

>Manga
7>4>8>5>2>6>3>1
>Anime
5>2>4>3>1

Attached: Pesci_prof.png (368x488, 386K)

>Koiches stage 3 has nothing to do with auditory powers, instead makes things really heavy, but not heavy enough to kill
>The Hand is described as a tremendously powerful stand, is used as nothing more than a warping power
>Golden Wind loses its damage mirroring ability past the first episode

YOU DON'T SAY

I gotta know, who wins in a fight between Dio and Diavolo?

the most based man alive

Attached: Goku-Thumbs-Up.jpg (926x521, 78K)

>Golden Wind
this made me mad, but the fact that you called it Golden Wind made me more mad

>rating 8 when it isn't over

good taste my nigga

That would kill diavolo way too easly.

But then how does stuff like skipping Aerosmith's bullets work? Is it just because he personally is "outside of time"?

I'm using epitaph over heaven to read the final chapters

>ZA WARUDO ENDS WITH YOU
Dio vs Sho would be a treat to see.

Attached: 66D6D37B-3E07-47A5-BDDB-8750950A4ECF.jpg (2131x3000, 2.65M)

Actually Echoes Act 3's power is rhymes, Koichi just doesn't feature much after using it. And thats the point of The Hand, that it would be a broken stand if someone smart used it.

`>part 8 started almost 8 years ago
FUCK

Attached: 1550981322844.jpg (323x454, 137K)

I hate Echoes with such a goddamn passion, Act 2 could've had some tremendously interesting fights with the power to place adjectives with tons of potential, and then Act 3 says fuck that and makes shit heavy, and all it's good for is countering sheer heart attack

Attached: 1526498312858.jpg (461x461, 27K)

Gold Experience also loses the "Life energy overdrive" ability
In my opinion, JJBA really shows the "weakness" of the manga format. As in, if JJBA was a book, then Araki could edit all the previous instances of ability X appearing, but with the manga format, JJBA is really inconsistent with stuff due to Araki either forgetting or going "That shit was bad, let's remove it."

why is the anime called golden wind anyway what does wind mean?

I haven’t started part 8 yet but good taste on manga.
I think it’s too early for me to decide with part 5’s anime, my favorite fight hasn’t aired yet and I want to see if it does anything about Fugo.

QUESTION: IS that adorable blonde thing on the right a QT loli?

>tfw we're about to see best boy leave

Attached: 1550981121470.png (420x420, 334K)

Something I really liked about Killer Queen is that it's decent at fighting, but it's not really that great, so in a one-on-one with Crazy Diamond it gets its ass kicked, so the fight turns into Kira trying to keep the distance and using his stand powers in creative ways to keep the upper hand. Especially in the first fight with Crazy Diamond where Kira clearly overestimates his own stand because he hasn't fought a stand as strong as Josuke's before and he's just outmatched. It's cool to have a big bad evil character(?) who's physically weaker than the protagonist, it's usually the other way around with the antagonist just being "super strong" and leaving it at that, usually with the protagonist using the power of friendship to win.

He doesn't fly the plane, he stops time and throws it at his enemies.

Yes, Rhyme is a girl.

So, the real question is.
does dio have to stick to the rules of JJBA or the rules of the game he's thrown into?
that could keep him from just demolishing everything in a low tier game

Yes

Attached: BF3C561D-2707-4756-A7A1-27C4D24CD41C.jpg (600x914, 88K)

>File no longer exists (404).
KING CRIMSON!!!

Attached: wew.gif (480x360, 2.02M)

He stops time and WRYYYYYYYYs all over what's left of Organization XIII. Takes Xemnas' Kingdom Hearts for himself.

Not crushing diamonds. Fucking shattering them with a punch. Big difference

>The only time I can really think of kira being clever
using Killer Queen to rob his landlord and pay him with his own money was kind of clever

Jojo is literally a comic for boys except part 7 and beyond.

>act 2
>Adds adjetive heavy to sheer hearth attack.
>act 3 is now obsolete.

>World of Warcraft
literally impossible after they nerfed the night skyboxes

Attached: CAST OFF.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I'm so glad he becomes a secondary, I was afraid he'd be useless the entire show

Attached: attemptingtoevadeaban.webm (854x480, 2.12M)

Not realising that echoes is about words not sounds

Act 1: the sound of words
Act 2: the meaning of words
Act 3: the weight of words

What kamen riders can go up against ZA WARUDO Over heaven? everything allowed, even novel forms.

>RDR2
Well DIO wouldn't die of TB and dead eye is already kinda like the world's time stop, so dead eye would just be better. Being only able to play at night would be a neat mechanic.

As crappy as Kabuto's plot was, I still love it to pieces. I've finished most of the heisei riders but Kagami is still my favorite character by far.

Attached: lord of the speed.gif (343x293, 2.45M)

>banner saga 2

He's fucked. The sun never moves as far as I know.

Basically he'd need to appear in a tent and create a roof but he'd slay inside.

If you could pick any one stand to have, which would you pick, and why?
Hard mode: Make no mention of ludicrously bullshit stands like Heaven's Door, D4C, etc
I'd be torn between Hermit Purple & Gold Experience, complete control over electronics would have a lot of uses and gold experience could make my snakegrill dreams a reality

Attached: 1539973924332.jpg (640x640, 88K)

>epitaph can see when he activates the world
>just stall and keep skipping over it until the sun comes up

Probably or
>Den-O, unaffected by Time
>Decade because he belongs to no world
>Hyper Kabuto because he can go backwards in time
>Gaim
All I think of at the moment

Attached: decade3.png (1523x1053, 2.2M)

>Majora's Mask
so the game completely loses it's charm

star platnium because time stop is fun as shit to use as an ability

probably Novel Gamer seeing as it has the power to rewrite history, which is just a copy paste of over heaven anyway.

Attached: 1541543319253.jpg (609x522, 61K)

>implying epitaph can see stuff happening when time is stopped

>FFVII
Would that mean he gets Jenova cells?

DIO has to shout “the world” to activate it. Pretty sure he can see that much. The stopped time interval would be skipped over because it’s not happening in real time.

normal mode: obviously Heaven's Door
hard mode: probably Crazy Diamond

Today I will educate them

Attached: DoYouGetItMrKrabs.png (1936x1704, 174K)

>DIO has to shout “the world” to activate it.
that's not true, he just does it because he's an autist

>Paladins
I would main him

youtu.be/GkIxd7aNSb8?t=140
nothing autistic about it

Normal mode: Bohemian Rhapsody so everyone can be with their waifu
Hard mode: Sticky Fingers but I’m not sure if it’s ludicrously bs

I enjoyed the one in the original Fable. But that game is piss easy no matter what.

No hard mode: does za hando count?
Hard mode: probably emperor, that isn't bullshit really?

Touhou Luna Nights, so basically nothing changes

Attached: 6e3ac50b773af34d4b4f196ac17679e64fc9669c.gif (616x304, 1.42M)

>Skullgirls
I don't know if him and Eliza would try to kill each other or team up simce they're literally blood thirsty evil fuckers.

Attached: 64182796_p0.png (900x1200, 753K)

being able to slap on new body parts whenever you feel like it sounds pretty useful.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

>Bohemian Rhapsody so everyone can be with their waifu
didn't you see what happened in the fucking manga? It would cause disaster. I mean, just imagine what Japan would look like

it completely becomes shit because its a fucking animu about mistic fighting trannies for closeted faggots
no wonder v loves it

I have no need for a power to take over the world or anything like that. So probably Crazy Diamond or Harvest. CD can fix shit which can be useful during your day to day life and can still protect you when any form of danger. Harvest can also skill protect me from any danger, and I can make a quick buck by using it to collect lose change it finds. It can also just do stuff to help around the house.

The real reason is that jojo became popular with the stands, so only part 3. So if he had his old abilities he would confuse new readers. There is no explanation in the anime itself, but people argue that he couldn't do his old moves because he hadn't full control of his body yet

That’s why I draw some bs hero that deletes every evil

I thought DIO just got cocky and thought he only need his power from The World to beat everyone.

Pearl Jam

But Evil is not definable.

Attached: decade.png (940x555, 1.12M)

>Bohemian Rhapsody so everyone can be with their waifu
mother fucker you will make them BECOME their waifu

Just started stardust crusaders, are there any villains here on out that can stand up to the Pillarmen? They were just so damn good. Also Wamuu is best man.

Attached: uc6hixg5nalz.jpg (635x900, 151K)

in the real world, but in fictionland the line is very defined.