4/10

summary: what the FUCK did BioWare spent SIX years on doing when the total content adds up to about 25 hours.
is he right?

Attached: whats his name again.jpg (2375x1388, 236K)

>25 hours of content
You mean 1 hour of content reused 25 times

Attached: 1549919457200.jpg (680x420, 19K)

Attached: 1549132842225.png (680x683, 805K)

proabably fucking off, most of these aaa devs slack off. why else would all these games be so medicore?

not buying your game kike

>whats his name again
whats his name again?

what's his name again?

once a jew, always a jew

They did a hard reboot on most of the game after Hudson came back. So it's more like 6 years of assets, 1.5 years of actual game code.

The real answer is they spent 5 years starting and restarting the game while figuring out how to make one, before finishing the last one that was functional and sent it out

As much as this is bait, this holds truth for the sheep effect of people on the internet who wait until their favorite youtuber makes a video on a game so they can have an opinion on it, and the "reviewers" who wait until popular opinion sets in to make content aimed at satisfying confirmation bias in their audiences

Anthem isn't very good though so whatever

Not once have I heard anyone talk about SJW shit. The loading screens are horrible. The game runs like ass. There's way too many particle effects. The combat is just okay, but enemies get way too spongy and the combo system is pointless. The progression is a joke. There's no late game.

Attached: perturbed pedro.jpg (878x508, 40K)

Yea Forums likes angry joe?

Ruffled Bandito pisses me off alot but sometimes he makes great reviews.

How can he be wrong when his job and the thing that made him a millionaire is to validate popular opinions or retell already established truths

The funny part is, Andromeda had more content than Anthem.

>b-but user, you stupid cause Anthem is an MMORPGFAGG game thats supposed to deliver content over multiple years!11!!!11

No one is going to be left after the first month with such a garbage amount of content and gunplay/design feeling worse than The Division.

It's incredible how Destiny/Anthem expects people to stick with them after the shitshow launches. Destiny takes advantage of the dumbass kids that'll give them another $60 every month or so for a DLC that's literally a part of what a game should've been at launch.

Anthem expects people to want to invest in mtx while also expecting them to be invested in the "lore and world". Both of those are garbage since Bioware fucked themselves after ME3 and fell from grace long ago.

only when he shares the same opinion as the hivemind here, same for any youtuber/streamer

>what the FUCK did BioWare spent SIX years on doing
Finding diversity hires and tweeting. You have no idea how hard it is being a modern game developer.

I just can’t figure out why the idiots keep falling for these shit games. They always say the new shiny game is the best and dump a tonne of money on a broken/boring mess.

They didn't really fuck themselves over, but rather got pushed into a corner by EA.

Thing about EA is, while they're known to be quite lenient regarding shipping dates (up to a point, see Anthem's 6-year long incubation), they are also extremely unyielding when it comes to having specific features in a game (ex. microtransaction, or game hub layout, or etc.). Also, they have the habit of shifting entire teams around, fucking over a project on a moment's notice (ex. what they did back in the day with Origin's Ultima teams, or what they did with Bioware Edmonton when Montreal had problems with Andromeda).

Bioware fucked the fans with ME3
Bioware fucked themselves with andromeda