How accurate is this?

How accurate is this?

Attached: metroidvania.jpg (2000x8200, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M6NGvucCU90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: Blank+_9c87e703b3b0e937a3133eff4dcbb4f8.png (300x185, 86K)

Shit, little pic. I mostly agree with Castlevania rankings, but I don't like Metroid and havent played the others like Hollow Knight.

where's dark souls

>OG Metroid 2 and AM2R
>Samus Returns isn't even on the list

come on it wasn't that bad OP

It's called opening the fucking pic, retard

momodera is garbage

I haven't played any of these but it looks really fucking accurate.
Phoneposter begone.

Disgusting phoneposters.

There are 30 versions of this pic and I disagree with them all.

>2000x8200
>little

Fuck, I was part of the kickstarter for Heart Forth, for my WiiU. I totally forgot about that. Oh well

>the indieshit of lamulana in the same tier as SoTN and super metroid

>Indieshit.
I need to filter this word. Never has an intelligent post or a worthwhile opinion included it. It's the definition of jealousy.

he is right tho

The isometric GBA metroidvania Scurge: Hive is one one my top 3 and I never see it on these lists

Attached: Scurge Hive 09.jpg (532x318, 38K)

ULTRA GOD TIER

Attached: Oddworld-Abes-Oddysee.png (1280x720, 1.07M)

I've beaten all but two of those games and the order is completely wrong. None of those games are in the right order except maybe hollow knight MAYBE

the sorrow games are terrible and the only good igavanias are portrait of ruin and SOTN with romhacks to make it so the difficulty curve doesn't disapear 5 hours into the gmae

Is Sundered really only meh? The art looks great and I was prob gonna start it soon.

Strider is underrated, its pretty fun to speedrun. Does anyone else not enjoy Metroid? I just can't get in to it like the others in this genre. I'm enjoying Hollow Knight and Aria of Sorrow currently.

From reviews I've seen, the enemies gang up on you quite a bit, looked really annoying to deal with. Plus the randomly generated map isn't great.

>Just saw Tombi
NOOOO IT'S FUCKING STUCK IN MY HEAD AGAIN AND I HAVEN'T EVEN PLAYED THE GAME IN OVER A DECADE
youtube.com/watch?v=M6NGvucCU90

Attached: mad.jpg (190x281, 11K)