Has interest in the Bayonetta series dwindled with the future of it being console exclusive?

Has interest in the Bayonetta series dwindled with the future of it being console exclusive?

Attached: 81KL6iWLIuL.jpg (1289x1800, 278K)

No but radio silence since the teaser has.

No, it only made my penis harder.

2 works superb on PC tho

Cope

Attached: 1548751702572.png (1320x900, 547K)

>better resolution
>60 fps
>cope
kek

I was interested enough to make a pastebin praying 3 has Lumen and dual umbran/lumen Bayo

Bayo has 60fps on all consoles you seething manchild

>60fps In all consoles
>when the ps3 port was utter shit

>Wii U
>Constant 60fps ever
Okay kid

Better for sequels to be less popular than not exist at all.

People don’t care about poor mans dmc now that actual dmc is back. Quick reminder that Japanese Phil Fish hasn’t made a good game since dmc1 and even that got outdone by itsuno. It’s why the bald Manlet is such a seething faggot on Twitter.

No but my interest dwindled when Nintendo bought it because god forbid they release one of their games on hardware that'd actually benefit it.

Nice shitpost

>Exclusives are stupid
>Why can't everything be released on all consoles
>That eventually happens
>WTF SHUT UP THE PC VERSION ISN'T BETTER!

The second game being a step down certainly helped.

go back to your containment thread, bandwagoner

????
The PC ver. Is always better (unless it's a shitty port like in some cases), and releasing games on all consoles is good because more people will be able to experience the game

>60fps on all consoles
It's 30fps with drops on both Wii U and Switch.

Bayo 2 & 3 will be shitposted to death until thend of time, unless it goes multiplat of course in which case these exact same people will worship it saying it was always a holy trifecta. Never, EVER trust ANYTHING a non-idort says. There should be a scanning feature that shows all of the systems a poster has, then their sour grapes shitposting bullshit can be immediately discarded. Same with individual games, it should be like Miiverse but better. It should show if the game being discussed was even played at all by the poster, and whether or not they beat it and how many hours they played as well.

Attached: 1550780150606.jpg (736x650, 103K)

Thanks for literally parroting me retard.

if you mute the audio and ignore the graphics flickering

No. The lack of footage from Krillin is.

Does it matter so long as I can keep playing?

No, it isn't. It's 60 with drops on both, with the Switch version being more stable than the Wii U version and the other previous console versions.