Dropping in hot? Here's your only gun bro

>Dropping in hot? Here's your only gun bro

Attached: mozambique-300x154.png (300x154, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eKfLLhEPNWA
kotaku.com/the-makers-of-apex-legends-have-some-advice-for-using-t-1832787379
youtube.com/watch?v=2faiQpPiy2g
youtu.be/4ZWa8uIB8Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=AoI2xv5Ig1Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
clips.twitch.tv/AstuteSincerePelicanDansGame
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

git gud

>Mozambique

Attached: autism man.jpg (117x110, 4K)

Those three shots better land then, shouldn’t they?

Anyone else literally can't see enemies? Something about the textures of this game fuck with my eyes and makes it where I can't see shit except for what's right in front my me. There's been times where I've had to get real close to my screen just to get a good shot in

Turn off anti-aliasing

Wish there was a version of this game that didn't rely on random weapon drops, started everyone on at least somewhat even playing field, movement didn't feel gimped and sluggish, the netcode didn't stugger like fucking crazy, and also had cool as fuck mechs to utilize for map control. Might be asking for too much, though.

I once beat a foe with a wingman to death with my bare hands. It was exhilarating. I Finishered him and felt so satisfied.
Hot drops can get crazy.

I get that in a lot of first person games for some reason. I think I need glasses.

>pump 10 mozmbique tard rounds in guy with blue shields
>no assist when teammate shoots him once
WEW

I wish they would just give players 2 bars of shield by default and remove armor from the game. It's easily the most swingy aspect from fights and it all boils down to luck if someone managed to find blue or higher.

Tfw first legendary skin is for this gun

>Picking up a Mozambique
>ever
Your own fault, your fists are 100% more effective.

>Join game
>No armor
>Mozamique my only weapon
>Some nigger flanks me
>Starts unloading in my asshole
>Turn around and shoot him twice at close-ish range
>He has armor
>Die
>"Squad is Eliminated"

Fun game.

>jumpmaster drops toward the supply ship
>they miss

>start a game
>my teammates are good as fuck according to their stats
>champion revealed
>its us
>ohshit.jpg
>we land near a hotspot
>couldnt find a single weapon in the first 5 minutes
>melee'd 3 people trying my best to assist
>it worked everytime

melee in this game is really fucking scary sometimes

I pick up a mozambique to save a suit slot for my shotgun bolt till I find a Peacekeeper or Eva-8.

Djibouti shooty.

I guess they never hit huh?

I had hard times with that in PubG but in this game I can actually make out the outlines

its just the game bad art direction not making shit easy to distinguish

Fuck caustic players. You are a detriment to the team and your playstyle does not work. Thanks for gassing the entire fucking team. I disconnect now when someone picks him.

>they use titanfall weapon names to add to the hurt

Ironic. I play the guy that spews poisons and yet you're the toxic one.

Attached: 1550931842810.png (480x360, 177K)

OH NONONONO APEX WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE FORTNITE KILLER NONONONO EVEN OVERWATCH IS BEATING IT THIS CANT BE HAPPENINGGGG NOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: NO.jpg (805x803, 186K)

Gameplay is great they just need to fix these faces

Attached: wraith.jpg (848x1200, 604K)

more like these races

>caring about people watching video games

I'll never understand.

>game starts with a 900+ kill streamer as champion
>roll through the rest of the squads, watch killstream and streamer is demolishing the rest
>take out another squad, 3 left
>kill feed shows streamer take out the other squad by himself
>prepare to get raped
>post up with squad while we wait for ring and any sound of approaching squad
>move to final ring, run directly into his squad, fucking oh shit
>turns out to be easiest win I've ever had
I mean I'm not that good but he Should have fucking rolled us, no idea what happened.

>drop somewhere
>don't see any other squads nearby during flight
>3 squads magically appear right on top of me
:(

even the best fuck up, remember, they're human like you

Play tf2 dude

Pretty much none of the major streamers are online, and Fortnite has a big tournament going on. If you removed the people watching the tournament Apex would have more viewers. Apex have also dominated the viewer numbers the entire day.

Melee is highly fucking under rated, if I break someone's shields and its close quarters and I've spent my ammo I'm going to punch your shit instead of reloading.
Metering down an entire squad that got guns but no shield feels amazing.

why is the mozambique at least acceptable-tier in tf2 and then absolute shit in this game?
is it just because they designed weapons to actually be worse depending on rarity?

> be blind
> blame game

>Get a moz
>Do 12 Damage
>Get insta-rekted through a door after retreating

t-thx

Attached: Editor[6].webm (1920x776, 698K)

something tells me they were originally going to have a third 'sidearm' slot and just scrapped it without rebalancing the pistols.

I play on a 55" 4K on XboneX, sitting probably 8 feet away from it. I see everything

Boot upgrades when? I want wall running without it being a legend only. Melee weapons as well.

Also why did they remove all the actual fun guns from TF2
>LSTAR
>EPG
>Cold War
>Firestars
>Gravity Star
>Grapple with actual reach
>VOLT
>CAR
>Charge Rifle

im sure they will add a 'pilot' hero if only to appease the titanbabbies

>Shitting on a literally perfect game

Why?

Attached: BT.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

>noob dropmaster unsure where to go despite me pinging locations
>finally decides to drop at a location that was quickly reachable from the start of the game
>land empty-handed next to a squad that had enough time to loot the whole area, we die almost instantly

Attached: 1549120684307.gif (487x815, 65K)

About the only thing good about caustic is blocking doors, your skill set encourages camping in a game where aggression is the best way to play. Your gas slows and disorients your own team mates meaning they can't push on an enemy if you ulted them while doing shit damage as the trade off. Easily the worst legend in the game.

I'm aware, I just like shitposting.

Imagine getting mad over vidya and not even trying

Oi, you were born for this fight.

Attached: 1479064195980.jpg (900x900, 639K)

Are you fucking blind? the bullets are obviously coming from behind you.

underrated

>have friend who mains caustic
>constantly accidentally blocks doors with his barrels
>throws barrels down in the middle of firefights
>enemies shoot them and gas us
>get downed trying to crawl away
>his barrels are always right in the way of your escape
STOP YOU ARE USELESS

Caustic lets you have red alerts for anyone on your trail. Just throw gas traps and occasionally glance at your map: any traps blown means enemies passed through that area.
Yeah, his ult sucks. It's still a gas cloud that's about as good as Bangalore's Q for obscuring enemies, you don't use it offensively.
There is no way whatsoever that he's worse than Gibraltar, who has the only power that can completely ruin himself and his allies all together and by far the worst of all hitboxes (dude's the size of a mountain with a shield made of glass to show for it).

Is Blisk Lawful evil done right?

>jumpmaster gives up lead to me
>i suggest a landing spot
>no one suggests a different one
>go to land there
>that guy goes and lands somewhere else alone
>dies shortly after
I don't understand people.

Attached: 1291120400311.png (626x683, 592K)

I would follow him over anyone else since he believes in my and wishes the most for my well being and finance. Plus he gets the best toys.

Attached: 1480825615565.jpg (1920x1080, 398K)

>Be Milita Pilot
>Realise that I'm fighting a war for literal commies against AnCap faggots
>Decide to go rogue and start a band of mercenaries to get rich

Based as fuck

>Dropping in hot
Only brainlets do this.
Smart chads drop near the hot location like artillery, loot armors, weapons, ammo and other stuff quickly and clean the last survivors of a hot zone gunfight. Most likely they will not have full hp, lack of ammo, barely any armor or even still in the middle of a gunfight with the others there.
Really easy targets.

Attached: 1496588802919.jpg (855x1013, 135K)

TF2-fags: Did they buff scorch?
I haven't played in half a year and when I came back last week I started wrecking shit left and right with him despite sucking earlier.

Attached: Scorch.jpg (1400x1407, 428K)

It's very hard to spot someone in the distance if they're stationary, unless you turn all your details to low etc. But it's very easy to see where bullets are coming from, which compensates for it.

I think they should give a basic armor and gun as you drop, like a pistol with 10-15 bullets and some white armor by default. This will make the game way more balanced because there's nothing more frustrating than dropping somewhere, exploring 5 full houses and literally not finding a single weapon then you come across the first retard with a wingman and a purple armor.

Other than that, I don't mind having multiple tiers of armor, it promotes aggressive play. Inexperienced players will just hide and be scared to take fights, however in these kind of games you actually want to take battles as early as possible. It prevents other enemies from becoming stronger and it gives you a chance in getting better loot after killing them.

The game really isn't that hard, if you have a decent grasp of shooting mechanics also just abuse the Wingman before they nerf it, you can easily take most fights even against people with legendary armor.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>playing shitty BR flavor of the month unironically

Attached: 1547836389641.png .png (461x394, 64K)

>there's nothing more frustrating than dropping somewhere, exploring 5 full houses and literally not finding a single weapon

Impossible unless you're landing in those random houses in between areas that you're not really supposed to land at.

A fun game is a fun game m8
I would have no problems whatsoever playing Fortnite everyday if it was actually fun

Had a couple where I got 2 KOs with just fists against armed enemies.

Best was a squad wipe with nothing but melee (300+ damage too) but it was such a hot drop we wiped a second or two after I wiped the squad.

Given that half the time I drop in it seems like I open a crate and get Shield Cell, Optic, Stock and then run to a second one and get something equally useless initially, I'll take it.

Attached: 001_you-gotta-do-what-ugd.jpg (497x531, 140K)

Fortnite was flavor of the month for more than a fucking year so i think this might too

More than possible, I've had it happen multiple times. Land in slums? Go through the entire length of the houses on one side and find no weapons. Dropping swamp? Explore 3 full houses and no guns.
It doesn't happen often, but I'd say on average once every ~10-15 games or so I land and literally find nothing for a good 5 minutes and have to run around like a retard hoping nobody spots me. It's frustrating.

They should have everyone start with the Mozambique, RE45 or P2020 (and two or three mags worth of ammo for them) on dropping. Would make things a little more interesting especially by then leaving those pistols out of the random loot, more spots for bigger guns.

>when you watch one of your favourite devs go down the rabbit hole of lootboxes and shitty recycled assets and mechanics
Makes me sad dudes. This game feels like it was developed by a 4 man team of interns as a side project.

I hate br genre and this is one of the best games I've played in a long time. Don't knock it just because its popular brainlet.

This game is weird, I can't hit shit.

>re45
Nah. That gun absolutely fucking destroys people. I use it as my finisher.

Real talk, are they ever going to nerf the wingman? This gun is so retardedly OP it's not even funny. I got to a point where I specifically decide not to use it anymore because otherwise the game becomes too easy. It's a 100% accurate gun even when not aiming down the sights, insane damage, with extended mag you get a shitload of rounds and you can literally plow through a team without even breaking sweat unless they also have wingmans.

Attached: nerf-wingman-please.webm (900x506, 2.98M)

it was designed to go faster, but they slowed it down for br.

play as bloodhound and use the ult, trust me

Slowing it down for casual pubg cuckbabies was the worst thing they did honestly. Only thing TF had going for it was its GO FAST and BIG FUCKIN ROBOTS vibe, other than that it was pretty generic and most of the maps were shit.

best gun nigga

Why do I suck so bad as Bloodhound? I have a few dozen wins under my belt as Mirage, Pathfinder, and Bangalore. I just can't channel the all father or some shit.

Hasn't happened to me in around 70 hours, maybe your game is bugged.

I agree, but sadly I think TF would only survive because of this br game because EA had to put TF2 in the worst release date ever (but had the best crossover skin thing)

Attached: cvunxjzwaaapt1m_aa1p.jpg (2048x1638, 425K)

Fight up close, use your speed and tracking to outflank and run around. Bloodhound wrecks with r-99 and another upclose weapon, peacekeeper if that's your jam. They can run in, dump and mag and run off in seconds.

>works on my PC ;)
How fucking retarded are you? How could that even possibly be a game "bug"?

Attached: CjcQBE6.jpg (362x346, 38K)

>tfw walking around with decked out Spitfire

Attached: images (7).jpg (739x415, 25K)

>dumb weeb is shit at games
Surprising nobody.

>love locking doors and trapping rooms as caustic
>always get fucked in firefights because he is fat as hell
>try bangalore
>fast as fuck
>can't be hit
>win 6 of my first 10
>get double duty
Skinny caustic when?

Attached: 1527031275607.png (650x520, 617K)

Never use the tactical.
Use ult whenever you roll up on a squad or an enemy squad rolls up on you.
Flank hard with ult active.
this guy is correct

whats a good gun combo set up?

im constantly running, G7 and Wingman / Peacekeeper

See
Just use a wingman, doesn't matter which character you use. Use a wingman and there's no way you can lose that game.

T. Hasnt played the game

They're looking into normalising the hitboxes, so skinny caustic hitbot soon.

Wingman / Wingman or Wingman / Peacekeeper (with choker)

>people still dont know you can kick down the doors

I use a 1680x1050 monitor and I can see enemies from pretty far
I have my most of my settings turned down low because my computer isn't great and I don't seem to have any problems

my nigga it's my goto gun every game now, i get sad when i dont find it
i usually run it with a peacekeeper

Wingman is a beast early game, and always great to keep in your pocket but once you pick up a good set of attachments the 301 is way better. People like the 99 for the DPS but the 301 is just insanely usable. The TTK is right behind the 99 but the ROF is lower so it's easier to control, and you won't have to reload in the middle of a firefight if they manage to juke you.

you can use the tactical in the middle of a bangalore smoke if you think she's going for revive

>BR shit
fuck outta here TF3 when?

Dude, the wingman is literally broken lol, there's no gun that even remotely compares at the current state of the game. Just ask any pro player and they all agree, it needs to be gone.

>Game's combat is best at close to mid ranges
>Games map actively tries to discourage this type of combat
>The fact you need to loot, drags out the time between engagements

I've never seen a genre actively make a game worse, than the BR genre with this game

Does the game look pixelatrd? It might be because of down sampling to maintain framerate.

I like to roll with a sniper rifle and close range weapon
>sniper (you need a 6x or 4x-8x scope otherwise)
-Long Bow DMR
-Triple take

>close range
-Spitfire if possible
Otherwise
-R301
-Wingman (needs an extended mag badly)
The Peacemaker is also pretty good as a shotgun but I'd rather have faster firing weapons

Once you got Skullpiercer it works at every level of play at every stage of the game. Headshots become slaughters.

My husband politely dies with any gun regardless

Attached: 1549828777680.png (1000x932, 1.23M)

So what do you think the new character will be like?

Attached: Exploring.jpg (1772x1688, 458K)

Buy some loot boxes and it'll come sooner guy

EPG and wall running is all I want

Attached: steve.png (496x496, 311K)

Imagine, user.
>All TF2 movement systems in place
>With boosts now though
>Hitting the sprint button plus a direction while in midair gives a boost in that direction
>You get 2, each on a 10 second cool down to avoid total spam
>Also you can use it to re-up momentum while sliding
>Melee only does 50% damage to avoid abuse of fast
>But you can equip a hack knife as a secondary and it will one hit kill
>Titans are customizable again
>We all pretend Homestead was never thought of and have much better maps like Glitch and the VR one

You just went to the wiki and typed literally every gun that’s not in the game even titan weapons that wouldn’t work in this game. Also L star is coming next month it’s been leaked.

The wingman is shit tier compared to the Spitfire. That things a fucking auto firing sniper rifle with more range then a sniper. Heavy ammo guns are OP as fuck.

But what if I can't aim for shit

>they found purple armor
>even if you manage to land every pellet on his head, he can probably punch you to death before you reload

Already been leaked parkour is the passive and stim is the active ability don’t know about ultimate

>The wingman is shit tier compared to the Spitfire
Wrong. Any pro knows this already, I guess the casual audience still hasn't realized how OP and utterly broken the wingman is. A good thing I imagine.

>Implying I need to go to the wiki to remember these guns

I still play TF2 a couple of times a week you faggot.
Also not a single one of those is a Titan weapon

You don't even need to aim, you can just shoot people with hipfire and it will still wreck them. You don't even need headshots, just spam bodyshots.

since when does team fortress 2 have mechs

Was an amazing game the first few days it came out, utterly ruined by the Peacekeeper and Wingman. You basically can't play the game without going against multiple squads using nothing but these weapons. Every fight in this game is super fun and exciting and then somebody busts this shit out and two-shots you.

you might be talking to a dude who plays on console where the wingman isn't as god tier as it is on PC. It's probably still up there or whatever but I could see Spitfire/Devotion being used on console to great effect because no one on console can aim and they have ridiculous amounts of ammo when fully kitted out

Doesn't matter. The netcode is so bad you eventually hit something.

What is wrong with you people have you never heard the term smoke em out??? Throw some cans in a building and it’s uninhabitable set your team up on the roof wins every time

It's gonna be funny when wingman gets nerfed and brainlets can't get kills any more while the rest of us have way more experience with real guns.

Phase shift execution WHEN
youtube.com/watch?v=eKfLLhEPNWA

>Slayback did add a tip for using the gun, which is helpful, kinda. You see, the Mozambique is named for a slang term for an execution. If you shoot someone with two bullets in the chest and one in the head, you’re “sending them to Mozambique.” Because the gun fires three bullets, it’s meant to hit your opponent in that formation.

>“Remember that [aiming down the sights] chokes the spread down which makes it easier to hit that pattern,” Slayback wrote. “2 to the chest, 1 to the head.”

kotaku.com/the-makers-of-apex-legends-have-some-advice-for-using-t-1832787379

Yeah that's true. It's ridiculous to see people defend the wingman when you have literally every pro player/streamer with insane aim like Shroud shit their pants when they come across a random player with the wingman because they know two lucky shots can easily just wipe the ground. You see it all the time, that gun needs to be fixed and fast.

Oh your the team that haphazardly brings us more loot after we win our first fight good to know

Thing about Caustic is that he is shit in open environments and most late game circles end in open areas

I was actually sad to find out that Wraith doesn't have this execution.

>The wingman is the ultimate weapon to have at all stages of the game and totally unbeatable
Found the retard(s). It's a great weapon, and very desirable but if you go into the final team fight with that as your primary, you deserve that L you're going to get.

Oh boy a whole hero designed around doing a shittier version of what nades can do.

Yeah having varied hitboxes but the same health was an awful design choice wtf.

To gory for eight year olds user

I guess Shroud is a retard too and doesn't know how to play the game then, uh?

Attached: 342621356311.jpg (606x326, 93K)

Read this ultra cringing the whole time expected To call him out instead it begins I agree

Wtf happened to this board???

>They didn't give Mirage the holopilot execution
It's like they hate me personally

>2 to the chest, 1 to the head
Yeah just like every other fucking gun that doesn't suck. Except the others only need 1 to the head, too and maybe less to the chest.

>everybody underating the g7
>Spam shots coz ammo everywhere
>Big mag for a sniper

Caustic would be fine if his gas didn't hamper team mates. Even then he's still garbage.

>Anime poster
>Namedropping the literal king of plebbit

go commit die

>Ecelebs
Guess youre the retard

Use what speed everyone moves same speed you can’t be possibly giving extremely situational tips like its good advice??

>Hyper no longer works for respawn
>He hasn't uploaded a reload shitpost in three years since he got a job and a gf
youtube.com/watch?v=2faiQpPiy2g

It hurts

>YouTube him
>He uploaded a video today
>He went into the final fight with a Havock and a 99
Gee, you sure showed me

That is literally THE scrub starter kit

I don't give a shit about reddit or shroud or whatever, but you can't deny that literally one of the best Apex players in the world thinks the wingman is OP and needs to be nerfed and everybody at high Apex competitive level agrees.
You can either believe they know what they are talking about, or a random Yea Forums retard. hmmmm

He repeatedly said he refuses to use the wingman because it makes the game too easy and not fun.

his ultimate idiot

Has no one noticed the one white character is "toxic"?

there are also characters voiced by white people

>sucking the cock of a former mid-tier CS player this hard

Faggot

Question. Do your abilities and ults affect your teammates?

Dude I don't give a shit about Shroud, but he's the most vocal about the Wingman and it's obvious. All the other pros agree too.

Attached: 79-Slowpoke.png (300x243, 30K)

>best in the world
Based on what metrics? There's no ranked right now and didn't he lose to ninja in the kill tournament? Its all meaningless until there's leaderboards.

Already leaked one is a pilot with stim pak and parkour other is somebody with electric traps similar to caustic probably electric smoke/mines

Based transparent shitposter, you're a good lad.

>I don't have wet dreams about this eceleb I keep spamming in every thread
Also
>ThE ProS saY it'S GoOD sO I HaVE to UsE it
Metagaming faggot

Attached: 1527262464561.jpg (1200x1200, 342K)

Theres people that can make the mozambique look good doesnt mean its a food weapon and your personal preference of a pro based argument fucking sucks brainlet

that was fake, are you retarded?

Become a Mozambique main and style on fools. When you kill them loudly proclaim "Mozambitch'd!!"

He literally wins every game he plays, he's among the highest rated players. Of course we have no metrics yet but he participates in tournaments and shit and he shits on everyone else, even just playing with a shitty gun just for fun. Of course I'm only mentioning shroud cause he's the most vocal against the wingman, but if you followed the competitive scene you'd see that every other pro agrees as well. Nothing special about Shroud.

>Stim and Parkour
>Implying they'd add a character that can go lightning fast in a game about area control and flanking

How stupid are you

Nobody can make the mozambique look good, the gun can't even kill an armored enemy without reloading once.

Doesn't stop Bloodhound and Bangalore from existing. They move fast as shit.

bloodhound ult gives speed increase you dummy

sometimes I run 301 and 99 they're both pretty great

Bangalore doesnt even have any speed increasing abilities retard and Wraith is faster than Bloodhound.
youtu.be/4ZWa8uIB8Ic

>t-this is white genocide bros theyre getting at us!
Leave it to cumskins to be completely and utterly paranoid. Stop playing the game then faggot.

>Sprinting a bit faster for a couple of seconds is comparable to TF2 movement

Retard
youtube.com/watch?v=AoI2xv5Ig1Y

spitfire only works well for me at mid-close range

>Bangalore doesnt even have any speed increasing abilities
Do you even play this game?

Attached: inception.png (312x283, 39K)

>drop in with only one other teammate
>dude leaves the second he's killed in like our second firefight, I can't really blame him
>basically just fucking around to get a better sense of the weapons and most of the xp you get is based on survival time so fuck it
>running around a tunnel about 5 minutes later with base armor and an EVA and come across a downed Bloodhound
>an Bangalore runs to revive him after what looks to be a pretty brutal fight with another squad
>drop the Bangalore with a shotgun to the head as she's reviving Bloodhound, her deathbox has a gold armor, a Peacekeeper with choke and another box around there has a Wingman with Skullpiercer
>get to the ring just sit around the remaining rings bidding my time
>2 other squads eventually remain
>they get into a firefight in a tiny room and I swoop in and drop the last guy standing
>YOU ARE THE CHAMPION
>mfw

Attached: goldhomer.gif (375x375, 171K)

Oh so yea extremely situational advice and your too dumb to realize that’s what I was saying lol

Start practicing at shooting pixel people with it. Once you get that down and lead your shots, you will never use another gun again.

>teammates get down/killed
>enemies camp behind your dead partners floating icons and you can’t fucking see them

I hate that shit.

lol the only 2 people I play this game with both run wingman every game they're not gonna be loving it when it gets nerfed

Must have been a fun game, waiting in a corner until the ring closed, uh...

>tfw this used to be Mozambest

You needed to let the world know you had never heard of a popular streamer why??? You feel cooler and more mature than those darned twitch watching fortnite playing babies amirite?

I didn't say it was comparable, I just said that having a character with speed on demand would not be busted.

Bangalore has sprint speed buff when being shot at. It's not a button she can push but that mobility buff does exist.

the fuck are you on it was never good

>passive ability that even a stat analayzing video didnt bother to bring in

most fun you can have in this game is coordinating with 2 other people, and landing directly on top of another player and fistraping them to death in under 2 seconds. sometimes you can even destroy a whole squad like that, if they're all fumbling for guns like dummies and you're just landing punch after punch.
it's a perfectly viable way to start the game honestly

Attached: jessicamarisa.jpg (1036x778, 139K)

You can’t even wrap your brain around an ability being better than a one use item that takes inventory space??? What the lovely fuck

When are they bringing in my baby L-STAR
It's even in official art yet not in the game for some reason

At my last place my landlord had a giant flatscreen in each bedroom. I would dominate in games because I could see literally everything, shit was cash.

Her passive is OP as fuck.

Classic loot goblin mentality

I wasn't about to just Leeroy Jenkins in just to die in a 3 on 1 firefight, I wanted to play it out as best I could so I had to wait to pick my shot. I did and it just so happened to work out.

Attached: dealwithit.jpg (251x251, 10K)

No they don’t that’s your personal opinion even in a field his gas tanks controls space if you played fighting games you would get it

>playing console
>playing on TV
>being proud of "dominating" against literally children with a controller
The absolute state of Yea Forums in 2019

You’re just wrong you gotta rocket launcher and a gun that was strictly a titan weapon in T1

The thing is, these games aren't really fun to play to win. It's way more fun to just go aggressive from the get go and go for firefights. There's no point to get #1 place anyway, there's no ranked matchmaking, there's little to no rewards. Once you get even remotely decent at the game you realize that winning takes absolutely nothing, I could win all the games I drop into if I really cared, but that's boring, wastes time, and it's not fun.
You'll get there one day, maybe.

Attached: 1510334045587.jpg (1150x1266, 134K)

?? Proof it’s fake?

What are cooldowns and limits who the fuck knows

>parkour
what does this even mean? every character does parkour or does it mean wall running?

The WIngman is OP if you can aim. Most people can't aim for shit, so not as many complain about it.

My point is “Use the ultimate” isn’t good character advice go reread shit before you start typing fucking cunt

The wingman is 100% accurate from hipfire, can shoot a lot of bullets with extended mag, deals way too much damage to body shots. If somebody doesn't know how to shoot, using any other gun is still a step down from the Wingman. Just run into people and spam bodyshots with it and you will at least get 1 or 2 frags, if not the whole squad.

>tfw you don't shoot a mirage running straight at you because you think it's a clone but its actually the player

Attached: 1513405900940.gif (300x300, 46K)

>seething because we farm you easily
Enjoy dropping in your "hot zones" like underage brainlets and get consistently farmed by high IQ players.

...Mario?

>pick caustic
>get jumpmaster
>yell PREPARE FOR CERTAIN DEATH in mic
>drop to either dropship or hottest zone available
>rinse and repeat

Attached: 1549019184505.png (501x655, 414K)

Yea man also doing a pull-up isn’t parkour

What's the point of playing this game when every match is going to have a cheater in it and it's free to play so bans will do nothing and EAC sucks balls

>How to spot a first time APEX player
I don't think I've ever seen a good Gibraltar player

Attached: Apex-Legends-Gibraltar-Guide-Gibraltar.jpg (640x360, 39K)

Yeah sometimes it feels like a chore. the fact that picking a character, the champion introduction and the landing lasts more than the match itself is annoying as fuck

I must admit, I thought I was gonna main Gibraltar when I started, and quickly moved on to Lifeline and Caustic.

I had a game like that. We just kept making sure to move onto the next ring and me playing Caustic I'd block doors while we got hunkered in, then move onto the next ring. Eventually the circle got tiny enough where my team was in two small buidlings and the enemies sniping at us keeping us inside. The ring shrank again and one of my teammates randomly throws a nade to find where they moved up to, hits all of them breaking some shields and I toss gas and my alt into the chaos. One enemy runs out of the ring and I chase him down, the other two run but my team rushes them. I rip them apart with a spitfire from one side while my teammates push them towards me. Literally couldn't have done it better against a team that was wiping out everyone they came across.

>landing in a hotzone
>let my teammate take the first gun
>run to grab the second one that's only a few feet away
>teammate who got the first one immediately snags the second one too
>entire squad picked off one by one because I can't fucking defend myself

Attached: [Glass Him].jpg (440x498, 100K)

His shield feels bugged it literally makes 0 difference in a fight it could at least block headshots

It is frustrating, but on the positive, Apex is probably the best BR in regard to that. I'm not sure if you have played other BRs (I only played Blackout myself) but they all take several minutes to drop into a game (warmup, etc) and it's slow as fuck most of the time.

I prefer to either land Thunderdome or Relay/Wetlands, lots of nice loot and not alot of people land there, you can then move into the hot zones and clean house.

>lol look mom i posted it again

>Lifeline and Caustic
my nigga!

Attached: 6576780908.jpg (1565x678, 139K)

>titanbabies
this game wouldnt exist without the "titanbabies"

I used to have a problem that when I moved in an FPS my vision would go kinda blurry and I couldn't really gather any information from what's on the screen. After a while by complete accident I found out that turning on vsync fixes it.

I swear to god it better get nerfed. It sucks fighting a dude when I'm suited up with a purple armor and helmet blasting away with any other gun but he takes it all because he knows his wingman IS going to kill me faster than I can kill him. It's a pistol, either be strong or be sniper level accurate, not both. What sucks is I don't have a big enough monitor to see enemies from far ass away accurately enough so I can't make full use of it.

>grab gun
>teammmate grabs the ammo

Attached: Metanight.jpg (1199x684, 52K)

>Implying they'd add a character that can go lightning fast in a game about area control and flanking
Bloodhound, Pathfinder, and Wraith.

Hey, I'm trying man. It's not my fault Respawn decided to stick us with a mountain of a hitbox, behind a gun-shield with the size and durability of a sheet of tinfoil. At least Gibraltar's ult can make some game-changing plays

Attached: 1527186571186.jpg (600x541, 29K)

If they changed his tactical that you can shoot through from the inside it would shift the meta really fast

I was really dissapointed seeing you couldnt shoot through tbhq

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I think that'd be too powerful, it's essentially a shield like titans have when they drop in.

>spam shots and instantly reveal your location instead of using the big dick heavy ammo sniper that one-shots headshots

It can be negated to make the shield have durability

that would actually make him viable, now people just waits and grenades the position

>dropping in hot
a bad idea more often than not desu

Post yfw the jumpmaster jumps immediately and gets the whole squad killed in seconds.

Attached: 1293763243239.png (418x441, 234K)

Seriously, I made a total fool of myself on my first Gibraltar round because I naturally expected to shoot through it.

I want this, but at the same time, one of your best tactics is to use the shield's invincibility to drop a ult right on top of your squad that keeps enemies out while you patch up.

that's where the fun is
you can land in a safe spot and creep around like a fag and easily make it to top 3 every round, but that shit is boring.

they should make it so his gun shield gets stronger based on what kind of knockdown shield you have

why does every TTV_/YT_ fucktard tryhard pieces of shit always use wraith with white legendary skin, wingman and peacekeeper/r99?
it's getting annoying

Attached: yeet.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

Attached: yeeted too hard.webm (960x540, 2.92M)

I don't understand why people feel the need to drop immediately every time. It's almost always an advantage to wait everyone else out and land in a high tier loot zone on the other side of the map.

Attached: 1438182376062.png (450x333, 56K)

Attached: 1545087711891.jpg (233x217, 9K)

>Chase a squad into the fog
>See this

What do?

Attached: __192965.jpg (1059x1361, 573K)

Because I just want to go where most teams are dropping so I can go for high kill count and have fun or die early and start another game. I don't care about looting for 10 minutes in a safe area, play the pussy game and run around meeting nobody until the very last circle and get #3 spot with 1 kill and a half as a reward to show. That shit is boring, pointless, and just a waste of time. Nobody's gonna give you a prize if you get #1 anyway.

Attached: smug_nanachi.png (540x304, 116K)

>gas mask over beard

it still bothers me, but I love this man too much to care.

Nothing worse than suiciding outside of combat

Attached: 1549927803385.jpg (640x480, 43K)

>mfw just carried by high functioning autistic Caustic
>traps everywhere
>pings every time one went off
>sonar-tier perception of the entire ring at all times
>Set up proxy trap at doorways to force double-backs and ambushes
I knew we'd win 5m in.

Attached: 1524173024255.jpg (269x319, 8K)

cry because my boyhole is about to be permanently resized

>run into smoke
>teammate getting executed by the bangalore
>they panic out of it but I shoot them in the face with a peacekeeper
>it wipes their team because he got greedy while his teammates were down at the same time

Attached: 1523831828344.png (474x503, 947K)

gotta go fast, bro

>No way, brotha

nice

Guys, should I spend my in-game currency on legends now, or wait until I see the new releases?

Attached: 1530058520764.png (350x334, 22K)

It can be done, but you have to basically grease up all your beard hair so it seals

Attached: 1550886689461.jpg (850x637, 57K)

both caustic and mirage suck fucking dicks
just wait to see what powercreep legends they add

Kek...

Not white

Caustic is the worst hero in the game and Mirage would be right behind him if he had the bad hitbox. The nox traps don't do shit to anyone but your teammates and no one has fallen for Mirage shit past day 1. Their kits are just awful.

Why are you baiting people who watch others play a f2p game? It's sad, yeah, but you should find a better outlet for your time. I hope you are doing okay.

What have you to lose by waiting? Mirage and Caustic aren't going anywhere.

kek

>thinks I care about twitch eceleb cancer
kek

Titanfall 2 at launch the mozambique and Wingman with the best secondary weapons in the game.... respawns idea of balancing them was to make them primaries for reason.

They're both garbage tier now from the sounds of it

I play caustic and i run those exact guns.

i can't track so i lean towards hard hitting single shots.

also i camp buildings

Attached: causticmains.jpg (125x66, 2K)

Gibraltar is far worse.

How do I stop being terrible at every fps? I swear no matter how much I play them I never improve.

Attached: 1351219610009.jpg (649x638, 42K)

its your fov
don't play at max fov because people far away look like ants
play at like ~95 degrees

Fiddle with sensitivity. Most of the time when people play a lot but are still bad, it usually means their sensitivity is fucked and they don't realize (most like it's too high and you can't track opponents properly).
Source: I'm a former CSGO pro player

lover your dpi, learn to quickly adjust between 2 aim points, move your mouse how much your think you need to get from point A to B, adjust if overshot or undershot, then practice how to track moving objects

APEX on PC is full of hackers nows. If you google APEX Legends, aimbot forum is top search result.

they've turned every fps into a twitch shooter with ultra low TTK now, you've got no chance. FPS don't reward strategy or aggressiveness anymore.

>pick Bingo Bango Bongo I don't wanna leave the congo oh no no no no no
>autism flares up when discovering her voice lines are all military speech
>crank up the auts and ping literally anything and everything I do and go, roleplaying as soldier
surely I can't be the only one

At least he has a decent ultimate

like the other anons said, turn your sensitivity lower and adjust from there
look at objects and try to snap to them in hipfire, then ADS and see how close you were (this isn't as useful since Apex has a crosshair always on screen but it should still help you get better at snapping to targets)

>twitch shooter
>doesn't reward aggressiveness
You're literally retarded.
Also Apex rewards aggressiveness, only idiots play safe and scared. The more you push your enemies, the easier the aim fights become.

No, he doesn't.

They have basically the same hitbox, Gibraltar can put shield down and armshield a shot or two. Their ults are comparably useful. Nox traps will hit no one but teammates now. They are instantly popped or ignored. Caustic has literally no value in his kit.

But yes Gibraltar is almost as bad and is second worst, Mirage just above in third worst.

His dome is the best Q ability in the whole game.

His ult the fastest DPS in the game.

hes just a fat slow fuck with a useless passive. Just like caustic lol

I play pretty much only caustic. caustic has no passive( the vision of gassed people should just come with the Q). people call caustics Q useless, its usefulness just comes in information gathering and taking drop ship Whats actually trash about caustic is his useless ultimate.

Attached: 1477449336001.gif (448x252, 1.99M)

>slow
All characters move equally fast, it's just the running animation that seems slower.
Unless you're talking about movement enhancing abilities like Bangalore, Bloodhound, or Pathfinder.
His hitbox, however, is bigger indeed, which is a shame.

>slow
all the characters have the same movement speed, it just feels slower because the camera heights are different
not to say that feeling like you're slow won't effect your performance

THis game is pretty shit i dont get the hype the movement isnt very good the game is quite boring anyone loving is a tard

>They're both garbage tier now from the sounds of it
Wingman is a literal sniper rifle in pistol form. It's one of the best guns in the game.

>one of
It's *the* best gun, no contest.

is scout usable?
It feels like it tickles people

Like user said earlier - reduce fov to ~~90. U also need to train your eyes. It took me over 70h to actually start being consistent with landing shoots.

I feel his dome is shit because
A) blocks you and your teammates's bullets, therefore forcing you to exit the dome in order to fire
B)enemies can enter the dome
C)it "only" lasts 15 seconds
D)can barely see anything while inside the dome
E)is only ever useful to safely rez a teammate or heal up while out in the open but then again the big shiny dome screams "hello, we are HERE"

I mean it's great if you're

it's kind of sad that the only application i've found for caustic's ult just turns it into a really shitty bangalore Q

it's useful for making a no-no area when there's 2 squads left, but every offensive ult does it better if the squad's outside.

Kill count has nothing to do with skill. Just play a bunch and you can grind up a kill count too.

Caustic's ult recharges very quickly though

Debatable given the nature of most matchups. It's great when perfect execution is possible with an arranged team on voice. That's why streamers call it broken.
In random matchups with pugs, the Peacekeeper is still by far the most broke. You'll more often than not find yourself in closer quarters than you expected to me with teammates running all over.

>caustic passive
>drop gas on some people
>sometimes passive doesn't even work and I can't see them
give caustic and Gibraltar more hp

Wingman absolutely destroys in close quarters too. You only realize that, however, once you discover that it's 100% accurate without having to ADS. That's when the game becomes broken for you. It's really not fun at all.

Going from Titanfall 2 here the Wingman Elite was gorgeous. While original Wingman B3 Nerf so hard they might as well call it the Jesse mccree

>playing a match
>last circle
>3v3
>down one of the enemies
>they retreat to a shitty shack with 2 doors
>throw ult inside
>hit all 3
>lose because the ult is shit and doesn't do anything

its super abusable cover. revealing only the barrel of your gun etc. EZ bait for your caustic bros.

Protip, throw your ult in your dome when dumb wraiths rush you, if you time it right that dome should over zero protection

New day. New Tier List.
>Goblina Tier
Bangarang is The Best Apex Legend Champion of The Arena due to small hitbox, and great skills that are viable from early to end game.
>Optimal Tier
Wraith for her NOPE Q ability and smol hitbox, Lifeline for smol hitbox plus great abilities, Pathfinder for mobility and rotations (even tho he has the worst passive in the game), Bloodhunter is smol plus her Q is cool to check if or where somebody camps. Mirage is great newbie remover, his skills aren't great but also aren't trash.
>Fat Tier
Gibra and Caustic have the biggest hitboxes which makes harder to play as. Also their skills (except for ultimates) are pretty much lackluster.
Keep in mind game is all about not crashing and mastering Wingman so feel free to pick whatever u want.

>here's your anemic piece of shit that does 10 damage per shot and barely holds any ammo bro!

So, basically every fucking gun in the game. The only worthwhile weapons are those that actually do a modicum of damage or have non-retarded magazine capacities (Scout, Wingman, Peacekeeper, Spitfire, etc.)

I wasn't good at Apex but I turned up my sensitivity and it has helped me.

>RELINQUISH my JM
>everyone cycles it back to me
>alright.jpg *nose dives face first below*

WHY won't they put a penalty or cap or mid-game leaves/DCs? I'm so fucking sick of autistic fucksticks not getting their main loadout the first 10s then quitting.

Attached: 1535256271350.jpg (598x529, 34K)

>bangalore the most powerful character
>shes the most repulsive thing to listen to and look at

she looks like she has a 5 inch clit

>teleports decoy behind you
Heh, nuthin personell kid.

>teammate leaves the match right after dying, not even giving the chance to get his banner

just fuck my shit up

pathfinder has the best passive in game

>Tfw the Mozambique used to be a good sidearm in TF2, but they nerfed it to oblivion

Attached: sad_tahu.jpg (863x677, 106K)

lewd, i want to suck on her clit

You need good aim. Can't spray and pray like you do with those, "real" weapons. You're a fucking joke

>best passive
>not bloodhound
It’s literally visionbot

>they've turned every fps into a twitch shooter with ultra low TTK now, you've got no chance.
What, you mean like how competitive multiplayer FPS used to be?

>shes the most repulsive thing to listen to and look at
You spelled 'Lifeline' wrong, but Bungalung is a close second for sure.

Or people that just disconnect when getting KOed. My random teammates brought me back during the last circle change, and came back for the victory. You should at least have to wait till your timer expires u til you can leave free of charge

Weapon Tier list
>Gohan Blanco Tier
Wingman if you can land shoots.
>Supply Drop Tier
Mastiff and Kraber
>Good Shit Tier
r-99, r-301, Peacekeeper
>Viable Tier
Prowler with autofire mod, EVA-8, VK-47, HEMLOK, Spirfire, Alternator, RE-45
>Turbocha-cha Tier
Devotion and HAVOC
Sniper Tier (i fell that sniper rifles are to weak due to retarded bullet fall distance and travel time)
Longbow, G7 Scout, Triple Take

I bet you call a magazine a clip, fucking civvy scum

like he said, wingman is effective at all ranges and pro mlg players can literally 2 shot you at medium range with skullpearcer, while peacekeeper needs basically melee range without full charge to do full dmg, and even if you dont headshot it's still a 4 shot kill from max shield
and you don't even need to ads, its perfect accurate up to like 100m, doesn't suffer any movement accuracy penalties and even while in ADS it doesn't slow you down
on top of that it can have 12 rounds and moderate fire rate with quick reload, it's absolutely broken gun

Tfw you get carried to endgame by 2 pro teammates that eventually die VS the last team and then you choke like the pleb that you are and the finaly screen reveals they both have 1000+ damage and you have like 150

Attached: 1543608775267m.jpg (642x1024, 85K)

You're missing a shit tier for the Mozambique. A place to also put the alternator, hemlock and yes, the Havok. P2020 can join viable

>jumpmaster lands right after the countdown ends

>squad dies in 20th place

I like her voice acting, all soiboi meme asides she does sound like a badass chick. All voices are top tier actually

Pretty sure Havoc was added to make the Moz seem better

>A place to also put the alternator, hemlock and yes, the Havok.
lmao shit player detected

Zimbabwe

LITERALLY every single match with my friends retarded friend
fucking randoms are better than him

>prowler with autofire
>viable tier

My nigga with an extended clip and auto fire that thing is probably the deadliest close quarter weapon

>spend all game being the decoy/set up master
>responsible for all teamkills
>hardly land a shot the whole time
>win with lowest stats
Provoke jester is an important job too

every legend in the game with the exception of maybe pathfinder is repulsive to both listen to and look at
literally has the worst character design of any "hero" multiplayer game

>no one has fallen for Mirage shit past day 1
I'll have you know that in the midst of a firefight I bamboozle ~90% of my enemies. People are goofy and shoot anything that moves. Even after using my ult and I've already fucked outta the fight, plebs still shoot my decoys. Every game has at least 1 bamboozle.

Are you this guy in the middle?

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 2.07M)

i tend to hate everything about mirage except for hig general personality and design since it's goofiness reminds me of ttf2 scout

>tfw i would be if i played it
I suck shit at shooters but still find them kinda fun.

bloodhound is sick

>this dude played for 20 minutes and managed to deal EXACTLY 8 damage to somebody
>he actually got the kill too
>mfw

Attached: wtf.jpg (600x1147, 66K)

Don't you fucking start. They're all shit. Sorry if you can't handle the truth user. There are guns that can do their job but much better, knocking them down tiers.

Shame because Mozam is the best gun in TF2. Nerfed it to shit in this

shit list
>every pro wannaby legendary skin wraith main twitch streamers wet dream
Wingman
>top tier
Kraber, Peacekeeper, R97
>good tier
R301, G7, Spitfire, Mastiff
>average tier
Prowler(mod), Havoc(volt), Hemlok, Devotion(mod)
>shit tier
Longbow, Havoc(charge), Eva8, Flatline, alternator
>who even cares tier
p2020, RE45, Mozabique

I can visualize that entire game
>Zip lines everywhere
>Bloodhound pinging tracks for bangalang to dive on every 5 seconds like he hides

>Japanese text
How fucking pretentious are you?

It's because of the armor. It should be a kill if you land all 3 shots with white armor desu

>Clips are what sissies put in their hair, this is a magazine.

>only Americans play videogames

Attached: 1516142691163.jpg (558x583, 184K)

Actually it counts dmg deduced not done. For example if u hit a guy who has 1 hp for 100 it will count only 1 dmg done. Also shooting at downed guys does not increase dmg done.

Not american but it's pretty obvious that dude in a webm is a tryhard weeb

I feel like someone said "just make each armour +25 HP better than the last" and they went ahead and did it without considering how it'd impact the DPS breakpoint of different weapons. A lot of guns that are perfectly viable against white/blue armor feel borderline pointless once you encounter purple.

>Mostly all the guns in TF2 were at least above bad and Mediocre teir, mostly all the Guns that carried over to Apex are garbage

Your Nox gas doesn't hurt teammates

>pretty obvious
How come?

It slows movement and obscures their vision though.

True but i does hinder their movement by preventing your team from being able to run through.

close enough, have lost games because my gas blinds and disables sprint on my teammates.

play with a bangalore and a lifeline, use a shotgun and a sniper, use the tac in houses or when you hear someone close, tac before you know a battle is coming, you can see thru smoke and literally hunt their entire squad from up close with an eva8

Usernames

whats hard about two bodyshot and one headshot

>In Champion squad
>Streamer champ with 500+ confirmed kills as Wraith
>He dusts everyone we meet with just a wingman and a longbow
>Solo, since all this dude does is run and gun
>Final two
>They ambush him and drop him
>Move on to us and wipe the fucking floor with us since it was a 2v1 and we were trying to catch up with Wraith

These games would be better if you dropped with a basic pistol.

That's good, I don't want cowards for teammates that tries to run away

You've never actually tried killing someone with the P2020, have you?

>VOLT
disgusting

>Asians can't use Latin alphabet
wew Sherlock, you sure showed him

dont underestimate melee.
I knocked down plenty of people with it early game when I had nothing else

>sidearm

wait what ? did I come in late to TF2 and they made the Mozambique a fucking primary weapon ? There's no point in using either primary pistol in TF2 because it doesn't do anything better then any other gun except for styling on people.

Also fucking Apex god dammit, I can't play it without trying to wall run on everything.

People that beg for a gun on start seem to be entirely unaware of just how deadly melee is.

Literally the worst thing in this game. Like, take it easy boss, I know you suck and just want to win but I will run across this map to retrieve your beacon as long as you don't aaaaaaand you DC'd.
Fuck players that DC before the beacon timer runs out.

There is nothing more satisfying than melee KOing some fag who chases you down with a peacekeeper and then landing a takedown on them.

Half melee's damage but have it forcibly disarm opponents that are holding a weapon.

Dude who gives a shit, it's not fun to wait for a retard (because 90% of PUGs are retards) to figure out how to get your beacon AND how to respawn you without getting fucked by other teams. Just drop out of the game and join another one, there's no penalty, there's no downside in losing/dying/not getting #1 anyway. Just play for fun, drop in a hot area, go aggro, and if you die start another game.

It's much better than wasting 15 minutes of your time just to die and lose anyway.

Are you trying to say you don't enjoy:
>Bloodhound talking about slaughter all day
>Mirage being a bamboozling phony
>Wraith throwing "choice" everywhere
>Caustic and his boner for death
>Lifeline's accent
>Bang's tought talk

This is pinnacle of video game voice acting.

>I could win all the games I drop into if I really cared

Attached: 1549830050753.png (572x447, 91K)

This and add perfect darks N-Bombs

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 13K)

>it's not fun to wait for a retard (because 90% of PUGs are retards)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
99% of the time, the retard is you for leaving prematurely.

Stealth executions when?

>Fist fight in skull town
>Take a swing at someone indoors
>They shift to the side, I try to turn towards them but my fist magnetizes into the door that was directly behind them
>End up going into the door kicking animation and get pummeled to death
Th-thanks Respawn

I do. The day the game came out I got something like 18 wins out of 20 games. I know people have improved now and the gunfights are harder now that the 'meta' for guns and drops and whatnot is known, however I still solidly win about half of the games I play. And I go aggro as fuck, I literally don't stop sprinting for the entirety of the match and as soon as I hear gunshot I just zone in on the teams fighting because I can't be fucked waiting around. If I played more carefully, I'm confident I would get a close to 100% win rate.

>Mirage being a bamboozling phony
I unironically get a kick of whenever he fucks up saying "Bamboozle." I always assumed it was just one line but there's a few variations from what I can tell.

sure

If they add Ms.Cleo lines for Lifeline I will buy lootboxes until I get them

I'm a top 1% player in all the FPS I've ever played, chances are that almost every person I am paired with in this game are lower skilled than me, and considering that it's a free to play game that is riding on the Fortnite hype, it's most likely a 9 year old kid playing on PC with a controller.

True neutral I'd say.
He didn't do anything "evil" but oppose the protag for pay, until he didn't get paid, then he offers you a job.
Great fuckin ending

>Caustic calling the champion chinksects
That line never gets old

Attached: 1548154681199.jpg (500x497, 36K)

You do realize it's not hard to do, right? If you're on PC and you've played FPS games before and have a good team to play with, the game becomes piss easy until they add matchmaking and ranked play.

>chances are that almost every person I am paired with in this game are lower skilled than me
That's exactly what the Dunning-Kruger effect is, and you clearly suffer from it.
Now quit crying and wait for a res.

The hitmarkers indicate it's in front, what I think is happening is they're ricocheting off the door into him but I don't believe there's ricochet in this game.

no no, keep bragging.
I'm sure you get something out of this.

>I'm a top 1% player in all the FPS I've ever played
Then why do you keep dying and leaving? :)

>be a top 50 CSGO player in my own country, played against professional players, played in LAN tournaments, won several trophies and have sponsors from all over the world
>muh Dunning-Kruger
Okay buddy.

>Land perfectly centre on the supply ship
>Both squadmates are firmly onboard
>I somehow sink through the floor after the landing animation and fall back to the earth
I wasn't mad, more confused.

>bragging about your achievements on an anonymous basket weaving imageboard

LMAO

so you've memorized bullet spread patterns better than most other people, congrats

we are reaching nintendo dad levels

Has it ever been revealed why Caustic deals practically 0 damage with his traps/ult?
It's always a shit time having people just run through and ignore your traps because they do less damage than the ring on round 1.

>mfw running with double evas8

Attached: 1547365187465.jpg (402x462, 8K)

Only top 50 in your own country? I'm top 20 world-wide.

Because it prevents people from sprinting and you can see through it. He's intended to be the one killing people in his gas.
He's still dogshit though cause the gas fucks up your teammates vision and stops them from sprinting too.

>he thinks tf2 means Titanflop 2
user, please. Team Fortress 2 came out before that mess of an IP even was a twinkle in Respawn's ballsack.

I realized his gas does different amount of damage depending on how near you are the trap which is bullshit. Closest is like 7 dmg and furthest away is 2 dmg

>He's intended to be the one killing people in his gas.
You have all of half a second to actually do this though before the majority of people have already backed out of the gas.

Why aren't you at the major right now?

Yeah, the Mozambique and the Elite Wingman used to be side arms but were made into primaries after the october 2017 patch.

>speech to text and a perfect ping system means you never have to communicate with pubbies again

this is probably the real reason why I prefer Apex to every other BR

Attached: 2K3YvnP.gif (320x240, 148K)

Imagine forgetting that phones exist.

It's impossible to have people in your gas long enough to kill them or make use of the no-sprint though even if they choose to run from one side to the other, it takes all of two seconds to casually walk to the other side

The game crashes like once every ten games, it's unreasonable to put penalties on, at least until they fix this shit.

>just run through and ignore your traps
>majority of people have already backed out
Which one is it?

Don't bother with Battle Royale unless you're going to hotdrop and try to improve from that. It's not worth the long-rounds of nothing to get shot in the back by a pixel from a mile away.

Do Call of Duty or something with respawning that isn't teammate required. You'll start to improve your gamesense and aim that way, then you can do Battle Royale, I guess.

Blizzard?

It's based on time spent in the gas, not proximity. Each tick ramps up the damage by something like an extra +2 damage.

You're conversing with multiple people at once, genius.

>It's not worth the long-rounds of nothing to get shot in the back by a pixel from a mile away.
never happens in apex though
snipers lose 90 percent of the game and just waste ammo and health.
mid range and close range dominate here.

Oh strange, because I first saw a 7 dmg hit marker and then 2 dmg

>those Porky the Pig stutters
The dialogue and writing in this game is great.

It's true though. If you play these games just to camp and hide and try to get a top score, it's pointless and boring. Just play aggro or go play another game.

If you back out for even a second it resets, it could also be someone else clipping the edge of the gas.

That's plenty of time to shred somebody.

>FPS don't reward strategy or aggressiveness anymore.

Yes they do.

High TTK = mechanical skill wins (aka aiming and quick reactions)

Low TTK = Flanking matters.

what system are you playing on? I play on ps4 and mid/close range is definitely the best but from what I've seen of PC gameplay snipers are very powerful

This is true shotguns and machine guns are the go to guns in APEX, also kind of refreshing to have a game where snipers are shit.

I wonder what the Mozambique tourism board's reaction was when they found their country's name usage spiked online

>playing FPS on PS4
Yikes

>toxic
I know it's an EA game thread but you really need to head on back to good old reddit where you came from

my video card broke and I'm saving up for a good one, I know I'm scum

Land 3 shots noob

pc desu senpai

>Drop in hot zone
>Team wipe
>Drop on Air Ship
>Team wipe
why do people keep doing this?
>We'll I might as well land on the airship too and see if I can hel....
>Get punched off the fucking airship by Gibralter
>"Fuck you, Bruddah"
Fucking Samoan Sissy.

Faster TTK takes less accuracy to be good. Flanking can create even bigger plays in fast TTK games as well. Overall you got a dumb opinion.

I feel like the problem is to use Caustic's gas effectively requires you to be quite good at murdering people fast, and if you're quite good at the game you'll probably just pick literally anyone else and use them far better. Caustic is wasted potential until they tweak him somehow.

EA marketers go home
This game is nothing but recycled CoD shooting mechanics we've seen a hundred times over, ported into a genre which has already been done to death
Advertise somewhere else you filthy niggers, old Yea Forums never would have been caught dead playing this EA trash and the difference today is Facebook invaders and actual marketers

If you're staring at your traps maybe
most people that trigger your traps either back out immediately and can't be seen or commit to running through and are out of it and up your ass before you even realize it's been triggered.

some people like making risky drops so they're either moving onto the next game quickly or very well equipped for the game they're in now

>Best
>Generic shooting mechanics in FOTM genre
Fuck off EA shill

>Faster TTK takes less accuracy to be good.
Which is why its tactical. Flanking, retreating and real shit matters. Unlike 'xd my mouse is high dpi and I drank 3 monsters and thats why even though you started shooting first, and shot me in the back I can kill you XDDDD" bullshit from all those pre-Halo shitty shitter shooters.

Punches don't push bruh
Surely
I punched plenty of folks on the very edge of supply ship/edges and they don't move an inch or get knocked off, and I don't remember getting pushed by punches myself.

Also hot zones/drop ship fuck fests are more fun than twenty minutes of running and one minute of fighting/dying in the top 3

Because it's fun? A lot of people don't want to play the game for 20 minutes of skulking and looting and only 3 minutes of combat, where you may die anyway. Most people would rather quick, high violence games. Hell even I do, the queue times are still quick as shit so you can get back in immediately.

EA didnt have a say on this game though sweetie,Respawn said it already

You only hate it because people like it you contrarian cunt.

I like the Havok
It's fun.

I think punches push because whenever someone gives me the smackdown while I'm downed I get shoved backwards. Maybe it's only when you're downed? I don't know I haven't been punched standing up alot, I usually just try to punch and get shotgunned at the start.

>Caustic
Good choice.

Attached: caustic.png (1727x1080, 2.65M)

even if you land three bodyshots against an unarmored target, they'll live

>face doesn't mirror
classic alt right idiot

Kek, /pol/ approves

Yeah this is fucking retarded, I usually give people a few seconds to pick a spot but if they don't I go where I want to and they both drop solo

I'm enjoying having a BR to play that has fast movement, movement that feels good, and has an active playerbase
I played fartnite maybe one night a month to scratch the itch but now I've uninstalled that garbage game and its building bullshit

Doesn't even kill if you land all shots...

I've only punched one standing person ever and it saved my ass, it's definitely less useful than the melee option in most shooters

Hes too big. His ult is good but hes a giant bullet sponge. Its like if Roadhog had the same health as tracer. Its just not sensible.

Hopefully one of the season 1 heroes is a dude in a wheelchair like Kenny Kowaguchi.

Are you blind?

I fucking love caustic, such a maniac

I wish Pathfinder didn't have his THICC skin hitbox at all times
So fucking annoying

The best gun in the game is the Devotion, but only a handful of people know how to use it.

In general, 301 is the best light ammo weapon, Spitfire is the best heavy ammo weapon, Eva-8 is the best shotgun, and Devotion is the best energy ammo weapon.

Which doesn't mean that any of the weapons in an ammo category are bad. You can use literally all of them if you know what you're doing.

But energy weapons don't have noticeable bullet drop at normal short-long engagement range, so they're just point click kill.

About the only weapons that are objectively bad are the Alternator SMG because of its comically small magazine size and the P2020 because even with max kit it does like 14 damage on a hit and 19 on a headshot.

I don't know if it's just me but when I do try to punch I tend to fly past my intended target. Not sure I've quite figured out how to punch effectively.

>doesn't know how mirrors work
are you?
look at the nose, it makes no sense

>fuck outta here TF3 when?
Vince said they won't be making TF3 ever. EA won't let them spend dev time on a campaign, so it's dead.

Attached: 1551053761981.png (1847x789, 499K)

This is all correct, except the Wingman exists, invalidating literally everything else.

you're not blind but you're retarded

go to a mirror, turn your head to the side and then tell me the problem with that picture you fucking idiot

>wraiths naruto run makes her frame impossible to hit at a distance
Probably the best character in the game

>eva-8 best shotgun
What makes you say this?
The fire rate isn't any better than PK and the spread and damage per pellet are low
two hits from the PK you're fighting against and the four shots you've landed with the Eva are meaningless

>Complaining about a minor detail on a picture clearly edited with pain in under 2 minutes
wew lad

fag

>being stupid enough to make that error
are you a dog?

Punches don't push until they get knocked down, than they ragdoll for a bit

Caustic and Gibralta should have more health because their frames are twice as big as wraiths

From you implying halo is fast ttk and tactics based I don't think you know what you're talking about. Also your example makes you sound like a bad player.

Devotion is pretty mediocre since its almost impossible to find enough ammo for it. I guess its a bit better now that the havoc is in the game though.

Higher DPS against less armored targets. The vast majority of the shotguns are objectively awful weapons at any point besides the opening round because you shouldn't find yourself in random CQB at any point past that.

In a white room you could be fooled into finding the PK better. In gameplay the EVA-8 is the right mix of capable, forgiving, and lethal in CQB.

As usual in things like these, YMMV.

This comes back to knowing how to use it: it's essentially a sniper rifle that does LMG damage.

Modified eve-8 has better firerate than PK

So are all the LMG and SMGs if you can adapt to the bullet drop off.

Your entire point is invalid by the fact that the peacekeeper can engage at much more distance than the EVA-8, im talking about sniper range, and it will kill you faster than an eva 8 at close range

and the PK if you have the mod for it

No

you have zero idea how shotguns work lol

>The vast majority of the shotguns are objectively awful weapons at any point besides the opening round because you shouldn't find yourself in random CQB at any point past that.
This is so wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to begin.
This game literally rewards aggressive plays, pushing people, and trying to bridge long-distance fights to get as much CQB as possible. If you're playing the mid/long range distance game, you're doing it wrong.

The Eva-8 is not a bad shotgun, by all means, but the Peacekeeper blows it out of the water no contest, especially if you have a choker.

Peacekeeper is way better man.

>buying AMD
it's like you want an excuse to bail on teammates

>Still playing Cuckpex on the 25th February Two Thousand and Nineteen.

Unmodified eve-8 is better (lager mag and higher RoF) modifed PK is better.

Your entire point is absolutely meaningless in Apex. This isn't fucking PUBG where best sniper from half the map away wins.

they did actually, but that's been a really long time

Even unmodified, the PK is still better.

Negative. Peacekeeper is better with no attachments. Just hit your shots noob.

except apex has a pretty high TTK, especially compared to other BRs

>Team is doing great till final 3
>They completely go brain dead
I wonder why that happens?

anyway, Sniping in this game is trash right?

>high TTK
clips.twitch.tv/AstuteSincerePelicanDansGame

lol

Bamboozle

a center mass shot with the PK does a lot more damage than the eve, I'd rather kill someone in 2 slightly slower hits than 3 slightly faster hits

If you get the Kraber then its decent since it does 125 damage per shot

Why is the peacekeeper such a fucking rng gun?
>hit them straight on real close
>14 dmg
>they shoot back with it
>get one-shot
I refuse to believe everyone has purple armor at the start of the game or that I miss when the entire crosshair is filled with red and yellow dots.

Oh fuck off cunt. No one needs your whining bullshit

>CoD
>No hitscan

just aim better

you didn't actually hit them straight on
guns are projectiles not hitscan

You might be blind user

all shotguns in this game fire set patterns with no RNG

are you sure those hitmarkers aren't the caustic trap?

>Also why did they remove all the actual fun guns from TF2
Unironically compfags, they were the loudest and valve caved into them now instead of unique weapons with unique mechanics everything is just a stat boost

Nah man, I know when I'm shit and miss. It has happened multiple times, also been shot behind and through walls. Has to be something with the servers, noticed them be quite shit as well.

I rather have high dps weapons

>lmao I thought you meant le epic team fortress meme

then put down the eve and pick up the PK

Talking about DPS is pointless, if your target has 100hp and you deal 200 damage in one hit but with a fire rate of 2s, vs 100 damage and a fire rate of 1s, you just need one shot to kill and gun #1 is better than gun #2, even though they both have "100 DPS".

This is not an RPG where you don't need to aim and you can just focus on stats.
For lower skilled players, an Eva-8 might be better because of higher fire rate and magazine, however for skilled players, if you're playing competitively, the PK is the superior gun because it has higher peak damage and if you miss you're dead anyway.

And on top of that you can even mod it to make it even better.

PK > Eva8 any day.

>Eve-8 126 dps
>PK 110 dps
You what mate?

I mean, I've shot at people that had no shields, did literally 118 damage with the peacekeeper, they didn't drop, then they oneshot me.

The game even recorded that I did 118 damage. There's something fucky with the hit detection, this is not even a question at this point.

>clips.twitch.tv/AstuteSincerePelicanDansGame
hes's hitting headshots with the wingman thats completely broken, on people with white armour and no armour what do you expect
the fact that the r-301, the best rifle in the game needs mag dumping to actually kill someone IS a long TTK

PK has higher peak damage

>It's a teammate falls off the grapple at the air base and falls into the fucking ocean" episode
it's rare but damn is it a good ep.

Attached: 1550781159973.jpg (300x300, 11K)

They had shields. You headshot them and the damage was bright yellow instead of the shield indicating colour. If you see a number it means the shot counted. The shots that don't count are the ones that make a hitsound but have no number.

It's almost like they don't realize you get more xp for survival time than kills

Incorrect. It was a full on bodyshot. There was no shield break sound.

>team lands at water treatment
>try to land inside the broken glass dome
>miss
>slide off the glass and rocket right off the cliff

>caring about exp

oh yes the legendary apex legends 2 weeks old pro players, they surely know more than I do

Sounds like you're making it up. Cause you'd have to be the only person in the world that has their hitreg work like that.

Attached: 1543713842880.png (500x634, 174K)

>he doesn't know

And eve-8 has a more forgiving spread as well. If the other player misses his first shot you have a 2 shot advantage instead of trading shots. I guess it's just a personal preferense

Attached: 0p7cf8wh6rh21.jpg (1170x562, 155K)

>land in area
>3 guys appear in front of me after I land
>guys did not show up on screen as flying down
thanks apex

Seems like it. Always went better for me when I just go full auto and shotgun. There's too much cover and buildings for sniping to be effective and people can heal up rather fast.

Not really. It's happened around three times already, with me doing over 100 damage on characters that quite literally had no shields, and them not dropping.

I guess you can say "making it up" all you want, but it seems pretty retarded to just randomly say that. I've experienced this stuff, and it's baffling. Not saying I'm great or anything, but I've got around 400 total kills at this point, so I know how combat and damage is supposed to work.

Hey that's mfw when the pussy jumpmaster wants to land on the far side of the map alone and loot for 10 minutes.

Are you sure you're not reading the damage wrong? If you have stacked damage and deal 30 + 30 + 30 you will see 30 -> 60 -> 90 and might assume that you did 180 damage in total, but you didn't.

Attached: 1550694611523.jpg (649x722, 64K)

>Drop
>Open door
>It's a Shield Cell
>It's always a fucking Shield Cell
>Followed by a lv 1 helm
There's gotta be some sort of spawn tech built in to fuck w me

Attached: 1478284257338.jpg (350x222, 19K)

I'm pretty certain I'm not - I do indeed have stacking damage turned on, so I know exactly how much total damage I've done - it's why I've brought it up in the first place, I thought this stuff might've happened with other people, but apparently not. Best thing I can figure out is that for some reason, the game didn't inform me they had shields even though I hadn't scored a headshot.

for me it's a level 1 holo scope and a grenade

More xp for more levels for more loot boxes for more chances at getting a good stat tracker to show off in the game loading phase to make the other two faggots listen to my pings

>There actually are people that are hooked by the shittiest threadmill in decades instead of just enjoying the game

If you want your lootboxes for those ugly skins so hard just buy them, that is the most efficient option.

I don't use shotguns at a range greater than "we are currently in the same room."

A bold assertion. Do you have anything (at all) to back that up? No. Take a seat.

>This game literally rewards aggressive plays, pushing people, and trying to bridge long-distance fights to get as much CQB as possible.
If you're looking for third place, sure. As someone who wins and wins often, you have to have a more balanced approach and understand when and where terrain dictates to push and hold. At the end of the game I want to be able to control the range of engagement by controlling the highest point. If I can't do that, there's a moderately high chance I will lose. If I can, there's an astronomically high chance I will win. At a guess, it might be as high at 67% of the time.

This hasn't been my experience. Early game involves a lot more CQB than PUBG ever did, but when you're down to 3 squads the game slows down, stretches out, and your ability to control engagement distance becomes paramount.

I disagree, I explained why I don't consider the white room a valid characterization of the weapon during the course of actual play, and literally nobody has any counterpoint.

>I do indeed have stacking damage turned on, so I know exactly how much total damage I've done
Except you don't, because you're obviously reading it wrong.