The more I look at it...

The more I look at it, the more I like that Jade and Skarlet can now stand right next to Scorpion and Sub-Zero without looking like they just popped out of a birthday cake.

Attached: mk11.jpg (2000x1737, 397K)

boooring

Only problem with skarlet is how different she looks, jade looks great but this is Yea Forums so every single reveal needs 12 OHNONONONO threads

I thought it was a tits meme but they do look like shit.
Especially Sub zero

Man, mk11 art directions is so fucking shit.

Wrong, it's all of them that don't have their key looks. This looks like a weird desert fighter with mortal kombat skins now.

I dont give a shit about politics I dig both jade and skarlet's new design so much, way more interesting.

Holy fuck these designs are utter garbage.

>two attractive caucasian women turned into ugly middle easterners
MK is dead

Attached: 152352463246.png (1526x1080, 1.37M)

The only one I dislike from top is sub zero

Short hair skarlet is shit. She needs long red hair again

Middle easterners are caucasians too

All I see is this

Attached: niqab_1511964906.jpg (320x213, 24K)

man, MK11 looks like shit.
what the fuck is Scoprion wearing with all those straps and belts and why is Sub Zero wearing a pirate hat?

And the women, man.
Someone pass Jade some lotion.

I genuinely loved skarlet's new design.

Skarlet looks shit but Jade looks great.

>we must avert the male gaze.jpg
>silly boys complaining...teeheehee
>Meanwhile at Alita Battle Angel...."REEEE, she is showing too much chrome!".
I don't care for either designs as both are boring though the MK9 designs at least have them looking feminine, looking feminine =/= automatic popping out a birthday cake look either. Women can look feminine and sexy while also being stylish, MK11 ain't it.
Girls also like playing pretty females, they don't want to play uggos if they want to play a woman, only NPCs who don't really play videogames, want that.

Agreed, Jade is better, Skarlet is just too basic.

You can remove the Hijab. Don't know why people are complaining about it.

This thread

Attached: 1550019855937.jpg (450x357, 39K)

Burqa Kombat 11

Is not a hijab is a niqab
I'm a muslim & trust me dude this shit pisses me off, how will I JO without thinking of my aunt.

you took this from reddit, also they all look like shit except scorpion

>People don't think original Jade was peak.

All they needed was to fix the man face and she'd be a top tier looking fighter across all platforms.

Scarlet has exposed skin so she can absorb others blood.

>Jade
>caucasian

Nice bait.

We need the real Jade.

Attached: 9cbda943e03a.jpg (523x768, 58K)

Not a hijab, its at best a keffiyeh but even then not really, Just a generic head cover used in sun drenched climes, regardless of denomination.

Worst jade from worst movie. The actress was cute at least despite being shit in the movie.

Get off my board mudslime subhuman

>bringing up a movie about a manga to shitpost about politics on a board dedicated to discussing video games
What did user mean by this

Attached: 77852E0C-9166-427B-9F73-D74016A7F977.gif (382x450, 704K)

That pic doesn't even does it justice. Because they don't even have the same height.

Now we the new and improved realism mocap, the female body models are based on real life midget women. Just like real life women, they have no tits, no ass, with short legs. A large torso to leg proportion with short, skinny spaghetti arms which they put effort to hold up.

Basically, Sonya looks like the type of woman you need to watch out when crossing the market isle because if you bump on her she might fall to the ground. She's a divorced 40yo mom who's not attractive nor fun to talk to; she's the type of woman who merely "exists".

Meanwhile, let's look at MK9 women; they were mares; huge bodies, long legs, long arms, muscles everywhere. Sonya was the top 1% of women in terms of heroic body proportions. She looks like the type of woman that could choke-hold a grown man without much effort.

Attached: mk9 sonya.jpg (280x180, 9K)

The only good thing that came out of Annihilation was Sindel's extremely cheesy line and Reptile's theme.

>my board....
>thinks a public site ripped off of Asians isn't accessible to anyone else.

Man, not really feeling this game, the woman design is bad, but the male is just shit, Sub-zero doesn't look like Sub-Zero just some DYEL nip cosplaying him, same to Scorpion(But at least his suit looks better).
Shao Khan and Baraka are the only ones I liked so far.

Attached: images (38).jpg (554x554, 33K)

>mk9 women are horses
I agree

The more i look at it the more i think some frumpy broads bitched a little bit too much and the 'men' working on this game are a little bit too wimpy to stand up to them or even worse, they're simps who let women walk all over them.

Attached: 728.jpg (480x357, 58K)

>my autism says these cross industry male gaze panics are unrelated.
Ok.

lmao sub-zero looks like a fucking power ranger

The new Scorpion design is the coolest one yet.

The only people who don’t play video games getting upset about Mortal Kombat are you people

The Chadhostess
vs
The nu-femme

>you people
What did he mean by this?

Wait, that one on the right is female? Oh dear, now I have a new found pity for that person to replace the one I already had thinking that was just a soi man.

I do not like new skarlet she looks like the goth girl who flicked cigarettes at me in high school.

Attached: 1470278710559.gif (500x376, 167K)

Yea Forumsirgins

>Yea Forumsirgins
>not known for gaming
In what world?

>Getting upset about about characters looking like they "hopped out a birthday cake", is ok, making fun of that isn't.
What a fag. My girlfriend notices the anti-"male gaze" campaigns too, she and her lady friends would appreciate it if your anti-male gaze friends stopped trying to cover up and butch up her characters even more just to resolve some fake problem, thanks.

>I like that Jade and Skarlet can now stand right next to Scorpion and Sub-Zero
they should have made the men show more skin instead of making the women show less