How does Yea Forums plan on fighting for boner culture?

How does Yea Forums plan on fighting for boner culture?

Attached: irxgao0i0kh21.png (544x749, 333K)

I just fap to fan art

by not being a pathetic incel who gets angry when his game doesn't make peepee big

This. Playing games is for children and faggots.

What age do people stop fapping?

>Thinking Gear is going to change anything.
Did they play injustice? The gear system was trash and hardly any of the choices really changed anything besides a small few characters.

When you get married

I've already cut 23 dicks off.

Attached: 1527412561302.jpg (620x412, 92K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU DO NOT PLAY MORTAL KOMBAT FOR FUCKING WAIFUS
MORTAL KOMBAT GIRLS HAVE WAYS BEEN SHIT
FUCK WAIFU FAGS AND THEIR SAD SHITTY LIVES FOR SHITTING UP DOZENS OF MK THREADS
MK IS ABOUT BLOOD AND GORE AND SEXY HUSBANDOS BUT NOT FUCKING WAIFUS
GO BACK TO JERKING OFF TO ANIME TIDDIES IF YOU WANT A SEXY GIRL GAME
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1538673875536.png (584x470, 366K)

What age does that typically happen?

Never. Masturbation is healthy for the mind and body.

No thats when you start doing it everyday

Average modern man: between 30 and 40

Imagine being a virgin and still thinking this.

this
more games would improve if you just desexualized the women and focused more on the gameplay instead of jerking off to "da big boobes xD"

I love the revisionist history where people are acting like MK was being played for the sex appeal. It's not DOA, morons, and I doubt most of you are even fans of the franchise. With that being said I hope they add classic costumes.

When did liberals become christain evangelists?

Or I could abandon this shit series like it did me. Garbage belongs in the trash.

shut up

So should I stop fapping completely? I usually do it once a day before going to work so I won't be distracted by horny thoughts as I work with only women. I'm the only dude in the office.

>boner culture
So regular male sexuality?

I like Jade’s new design more, all the stripper ninjas in 9 looked the same.

when christians realized they needed to rebrand their prudishness to be taken seriously. Same bullshit different color.

The fan base was always hornier than the actual game. There were rumors of a nude code since the first game dropped.

Can we please stop giving this nerd attention? Everyone always played MK for the color swapped ninjas, cyborgs, and occasional liu kang flying kick memes. If you came for the titties then you're not a real fan

tits are a part of the game. If you don't like that, you belong in a different hobby.

>Has no self control

It gets easier after school

A wise decision. Never think with your dick irl.

How about girl wood?

advertise your shit site somewhere else, lardass

This is the type of person that makes people spout that "all men don't rape, but all men are rapists" shit.

I'm in my late 20s.

Yup

What???

>OneAngryGamer
Cringe

t. woman

What makes me angry is that they're changing outfits and characters that have been well established for years, who have become iconic and recognized within their interest groups, to be changed only for the sake of appealing to new and current interest groups. Nevermind the gratuitous violence! We can't have an ounce of skin show on this demon as she literally murders someone! This is especially angering considering it's either to cover their own asses because they're afraid of being sued if they acknowledge sexuality, or to pander to the extremely vocal, extremely obnoxious minority in hopes of increasing their potential sales audience. Both of which piss me off. I'm already annoyed they've changed Scorpion and the rest of the gangs outfits up so much over the years as it is.

I'm struggling to understand how you think this was anything other than a mocking post.

>wants sexy men
>doesn't want sexy women

Attached: hypocrite.jpg (273x184, 20K)

tits improve the product
removing tits worsens the product

tits arent the only thing, but why would i choose to buy the inferior product?

>you belong in a different hobby
Says who? You? I like tits but I'm also older than 14 so I like them with context and taste instead of just plastered all over the place

The only way anyone could possibly give a single shit about you or anything you do is if they were paid to.

>t. non-married fag
that's when you start fapping again user

Who cares? Mortal Kombat is a bad game. What kind of casuals use a dedicated block button?

what context do tits need? they're attached to women, nobodys asking for a game with flying disembodied tits as every character and tits as every texture

geez man women have tits, thats all the context you should need you huge faggot

Reminder Kringeoid Kuckoldfags were okay with big boobs in MK until Boon told them they couldn't and now are trying to pretend they're better than that by loving cringe ultraviolence

Attached: 1547787635978.jpg (465x391, 81K)

does it count if my wife jerks me off?
asking for me

difference between thinking about rape and admiring how hot someone is
women never have post-orgasmic sexual disassociation so they don't know what it's like to be without sexual thoughts. it's bliss - a total clear mind. you wouldn't understand

MK 2009 Jade looked like a fucking tranny with a boob job.

>spectacle fighter about ripping someone's heart out needs to be mature
please just kill yourself already you fucking faggot

>Late 20s
>No self control

Y I K E S

>Sexy-time

This term makes me irrationally angry

That doesn't even make sense user.
I was mocking the unironic use of "boner culture".

>series about murdering your opponent in bloodsports can't have attractive females
BLOOD GOOD
BOOBIES BAD
THE PENIS IS EVIL
FATALITY! FINISH IT!

>As soon as I hit age 15 I became gay

What age do you stop wanting to have fun?

Both look good. I want left to corrupt me and mind break me! I want to have steamy hot c-consensual sex with right!

I think I hit puberty late as I had no sexual urges until like 23 or 24.

There's definitely a point where it's unequivocally too much to be healthy and I'd say that anyone who gets upset over whether or not they'll be able to masturbate over female video game characters have passed it.

Stop shilling One Seething Incel.

Sorry I guess I'm just not enough of an epic angry gamer

I didnt start liking boobs until i was 22, was a devote ass man until then

now i just want to shove my face in both

I haven't had fun in approx 20 years.

You're legitimately autistic, aren't you?