How is this game worth £50

I will pay someone £5 if they can somehow show that this literal kids game with next to no content is worth as much as a game like Red Dead Redemption 2.

inb4 muh childhood has lots of characters

Attached: smash ultimate.jpg (474x266, 46K)

because the gameplay is possibly as close to perfection as video games will ever get, and playing it never gets old

Attached: 1511348108860.jpg (600x800, 98K)

I want to know too, the game is literally like an app store free game lol

can we just make this a cunny thread

>gameplay is possibly as close to perfection as games can get
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh no no no AHAHAHAHAHAH

I sure do enjoy playing the same thing over and over again with a different background, the game has literlaly no single player mode

It costs that much because you'll end up playing it more than most games.

It's a polar opposite to RDR2. RDR2's selling point is its story and the amount of detail in the world, where as Smash Bros is all about the gameplay and fighting as your favourite vidya characters

I'll pay you £5 to suck my dick, faggot

>the 20 hours single player mode is literally not a single player mode
I mean its one thing to hate it but the events were the best party of melee's SP so making it its own mode was a decent idea

Attached: 1361066577196.png (399x305, 237K)

>the game has literlaly no single player mode

Attached: 1547082876578.png (640x480, 442K)

Yeah playing the same thing over and over again with a new background sounds amazing, worth £50 plus tip gajin

my mistake, I meant a worthwhile single player mode

How is Read dead worth even $5? it doesn't have any recognizable characters. Smash brothers has to pay licensing for the rights to 50+ iconic characters, while RDR has a couple generic gay cowboys that cost nothing to put into the game.

I just watched all of red dead redemption 2 on YouTube last night. Heard it felt like shit to play anyways so it was a good call

Red dead 2 has
100s of hours of replayability
an amazing story
graphics that at minimum are 40X better than Smash
Took about 3000 more hours of effort to make
Massive expanding online mode that will be played for years
Amazing mechanics
etc

While smash
Looks like an app store game that costs £4
Basically a 2d fighting game with different backgrounds and characters
that is literally it

RDR2
>ride on horseback for a few minutes as characters talk about pointless garbage
>super cinematic cutscene plays
>boring shootout ensues
>rinse and repeat
Smash
>actual full featured video game with no cinematic garbage or lootboxes
Smash is better by default.

Possibly the easiest to make bait thread yet the shittiest execution of one

Attached: download_20190221_232442.jpg (800x750, 67K)

>actual full featured
dropped

Give me 5 non meme reasons for why Smash Ultimate is worth more than £10

not an argument

also smash have a undertale character.

>float fest
>arbitrary hitbox changes
>best gameplay games will get for all time
You remind me of a dumb fuck playing castlevania 4 saying action games cannot be physically improved now.

As expected not a single reason why this kids game is worth more than £20

You play the multiplayer more than once. In fact, the idea is that you'd play it for hundreds, if not thousands of hours.

>needing single player to enjoy smash

Get friends to play it with, retard

>thinking a switch will last for thousands of hours
Oh no no no, it will last barely 2 years

it is the same thing you retard, I was making the point it is basically the same thing repeated with a different background

>the same thing over and over again

Do you even enjoy platform brawlers? Or any competitive mutliplayer game? Why the fuck would you buy Smash?

People have already played Smash that long. You're not very good at this shitposting thing.

Attached: confused looking anime girls with interrogation marks on their heads.png (186x208, 28K)

>AHAHAHAHAfag is a retard as usual.
Get off Yea Forums, and develop an actual personality.

Attached: IMG_20181012_111013.jpg (718x661, 48K)

I am making the argument that you all shill a a game that has no content and is shit and overpriced?

it has basically infinite replayability, like most multiplayer focused competitive games. you can easily get thousands of hours of playtime in a game like smash bros or counter strike or dota or quake or tekken or irl soccer or irl chess or whatever. that is because human players have more varied playstyles and improve over time unlike the AI in a game like gta or spiderman or red dead redemption, so it's always a new challenge each match.
can you honestly say that you got even remotely close to 500 hours of playtime in red dead redemption 2? how often will you replay the story mode? until you memorized every line of dialogue?
you are comparing a virtual competition with an interactive story. different people enjoy different things. is that really so hard to understand?

Attached: .png (100x143, 28K)

The content is the multiplayer. Match customization is quite high and no two matches you play will be completely alike due to the unpredictability of the human element. That's how multiplayer works on a fundamental level, no two matches should ever be the same.

>no content

>75 characters
>100 stages
>a fuck-off long singleplayer mode
>all the extra Smash trappings like unlockables, challenge boards, and mini games

It is one of if not THE largest game in it's genre, it's a fucking behemoth of a game. It has dozens of hours at a casual level and thousands at a serious level. The only reason you would not like it is if you do not like the core gameplay, in which case tough luck. Take your (You) and get the fuck out.

>playing the same thing over and over again with a new background
That’s literally RDR2 though. Rockstar can’t do original mission structures to save their lives.

As a singleplayerfag, I'd like to apologize on behalf of the OP. We're not all this retarded, I promise.

>because the gameplay is possibly as close to perfection as video games will ever get
then why are 90% of smash threads about rosterfagging while the rest are about people begging sakurai to nerf the characters they just lost to online?

i know this is a bait thread but i really want a 5

It is honestly pathetic than Nintendo fags use the "characters" as content, simply embarrasing.

If that is the case Red dead 2 has a couple of hundreds characters, each one has more dialogue, better designed and most of all look way, way better due to actually having modern non app store graphics

continue getting jewed by Nintendo lads, someone out there has to overpay in the games market so the rest of us can get actual good games for cheap

>le epic troll

I almost thought it was possible for someone to be this retarded. Good job you nearly had me.

>Using Red Shit Shitemption 2 as an example
OH NONONONO

I just proved you wrong retard, Red dead 2 has hundreds of better made characters yet you don't see people using that as reason for it being a good game, dispute my points you spastic
Name me 3 things that app store game smash ultimate does better

I'm pretty sure playable characters are an essential part of a fighting game

he sounds more like a 15 year old than a troll to me

name me an app store game that does things better than smash

not when the game they are playable in is basically an app store game, this shooter game I play on my phone has dozens of characters as well, the difference is that game cost me £1

in terms of price to quality I would say all of them

Name me a single game on PC, Xbox or PlayStation that costs more than £20 that looks worse and has less content than £50 smash ultimate

Nintentoddlers btfo

I’m still playing Ultimate, I’ve long since finished and uninstalled RDR2. I have almost 3x the playtime in Ultimate.

That's because you are a Nintendo shill cocksucker

Why can you all never just accept that most Switch games are on the same level as $5 app store games yet cost 10x as much because The japs prey on nostalgia goofs like you.

Because of you is why games cost so much because morons like you keep paying so much for low effort and low quality games

I don't know. Compared to other fighting games, it does have a lot of content. In terms of content, it's hard to be compared to games outside its genre.

it costs $50 and looks like complete shit wtf are you crazy

>Red Dead Redemption 2
cringe

what's so bad about the graphics, it's not super realistic like jump force?

that it costs as much if not more than a game that looks like red dead 2 or god of war

basically it looks like a game from 2006

Because nobody on Yea Forums is actually good at this game so they'd rather spend their time fueling drama on Yea Forums rather than find people to play with and share info and experience with. This is nothing new, we're on Yea Forums

Except it isn't. Ultimate is far different from 4, brawl and Melee. They added a bunch of new stages in addition to most of all the stages from all the previous games, added a bunch of characters with unique and interesting play mechanics and if you overlook the fire emblem swordfaggots, you have a dozen of playstyles to choose from so you're guaranteeed to fibd your match. It's the same as saying Street Fighter has been the same shit since Super Turbo which is simply completely ignorant. Not surprising, though, you probably act like a daft cunt on purpose anyways.

You can now leave this board forever, Absolutely secure in the knowledge that you have btfo tons of people on Yea Forums with your fresh and unusually clever criticism of the Smash franchise. From this day forward we will remember that day when that guy confirmed for all of us that Smash should go for a retail price of 20 eurofag dollars and no more. Revolts will arise on the streets and a revolution will occur.

No no no nigger, don't try to run away from the question.
Name me ONE phone fighting game or king of the hill like game like Smash that you know and have played that cost you 1 buck that does it better than Smash, has more content and can guarantee as much replayability, has as much care in the balance and has aa big of a competitive playerbase that meet IRL to play the game.

You keep saying hurr phone app huurrr phone app, but you really have no fucking idea what it even means do you? You don't have a single goid exampke so you iust throw it around in place of an actual argument. I will commend your dedication to roleplaying such a massive retard. I cannot fathom the ammount of boredom it takes to wake up one day abd decide to make a thread where all you do is talk with other people while not having a single honest opinion.

Not an argument xD