ITT: most retarded final battles

ITT: most retarded final battles

Attached: ffvi.png (474x906, 35K)

Attached: necron.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Elaborate?

Fuck you, this fight was great.

>He can't grasp the raw, pure, absolute kino that is FFVI's final boss

Attached: Heaven.png (480x340, 31K)

OP is a tard but for the second one necron literally shows up out of nowhere for the fight and is not mentioned or hinted at once at any prior point in the game.

Bait. The oldest fucking bait I know, god damn.

necron takes the cake for retarded

Attached: Dark_souls_3_soul_of_cinder.jpg (1000x508, 79K)

I'm sure you're one of those faggots that always spouts 'B-but he was foreshadowed!' I love 9 and it's one of my favorite FF's but it's a fucking shit boss, get over it.

Attached: 1520804254767.gif (428x228, 1.96M)

>when heaven kicks in on dancing mad

Attached: 1489292077714.gif (258x202, 1.62M)

>OP is a tard
Nah Kefka's penultimate form is a complete clusterfuck that makes zero sense.

He himself is not foreshadowed but he fits the theme of the game perfectly, fuck off. A final battle with bitch ass kuja is hardly fitting for an FF game.

No you're definitely a hard. Think outside of the literal sense for once retard.

I liked how the start of dancing mad is a remix of the first song you hear when you start a new game

>Think outside of the literal sense

Attached: joe laugh.png (347x340, 55K)

You're clearly fighting Demon, Fiend, and Goddess Kefka before fighting him in his godlike form that he acquired from messing with the warring triad. It makes perfect sense unlike Hell, I'd say FFX's Yu Yevon is even worse then Necron, and he's actually forshadowed

>the final boss is the theme of the game
Whatever you say, retard.

Attached: 1538702846029.png (3840x2160, 364K)

FF6 devs had no idea what they were doing.

Attached: FireShot Capture 033 - Kefka (final boss)_ - https___finalfantasy.fandom.com_wiki_Kefka_(final_boss) (863x1253, 492K)

I wouldn't really consider Yu Yevon a final boss, you literally can't lose it. I wouldn't call it a boss, period.
Braska's Final Aeon is the final boss, Yu Yevon is just the being that's pulling the strings.

>you can steal the best weapon in the game off of the last tier before Kefka
Why thou

You don't need a high Magic stat if you're the God of Magic, user.
Alternatively, Muscle Magic.

That’s how retarded Ultima is in this game

You can equip weapons in battle

And we're done here.

You can also throw them

Dancing Mad is the most kino boss theme in the entire franchise

Attached: 1540071411245.png (608x550, 391K)

It's a good thing OP specified final battle instead of final boss to weed out autists like you.

It's a good thing I specified final boss instead of final battle to weed out autists like you.

/ thread

>hey guys let's talk about X
>yeah Y is a pretty good X
>"UH EXCUSE ME BUT Y DOESN'T COUNT AS A GOOD Z BECAUSE REASONS"

But why are you so upset?

>The Fiend
>The Demon
>The Goddess

Maybe you're the retard?

You don't get the christian references?

what the fuck is going on in this picture, is amarant giving necron a flaming blowjob?

>Yu Yevon
>forshadowed
It's not really foreshadowing anymore when a character directly tells you it's inside Sin.

Whats the difference between Demon and Fiend? Why is there a Demon, Fiend and Goddess versions of Kefka?