What are you emulating right now?

What are you emulating right now?

Attached: hom.webm (700x526, 2.86M)

What game is that user?

Banjo-Kazooie. I'm having a blast

Decided to finally try FE Fates, going to try Birthright then Conquest.
The map design is a huge step up from Awakening even on the simpler path but holy fuck Ryoma is a fucking monster

Twin Snakes

Gungnir on PSP, want to see it on how it acts on phone. Plays fine but seems to have some small graphic problem, specifically when starting a mission.
Damn I miss Dept. Heaven games, I want my despair, blond badass heroine and the suffering protagonist.

If I remember correctly it's some Yattaman game that was only released in Europe or some shit

Bokan to ippatsu Doronbo: Time Bokan

Metal Max Returns

Based, remember to play Tooie, only memers hate it

Attached: Untitled.png (1161x954, 496K)

SMT Nocturne.

I just finished Rondo Of Blood, it was fucking great. I got stuck at 96% and had to look up which stage had the 2 remaining girls though
I don't know which one I should play next, anyone has any advice?

Attached: s0.png (876x751, 424K)

super mario rpg. finally figured out how to run it in snes9x with minimal slowdown & audio crackling. still runs like ass in fullscreen, which is a bummer but i can live with it.

Attached: 1550896067930.jpg (588x391, 82K)

No Heroes Allowed (ie: Holy Invasion of Privacy: Badman 3)

Shit's hard from the get-go, though I'm trying to just expand my monsterpedia for fun

Attached: NPUG80460_00021.jpg (1440x816, 196K)

The ones on NES or move on to SCIV and Bloodlines

Donkey Kong Country

Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Golden Sun 2
Which ones have you played already?

Shining Soul 2 on psvitq, didnt know it was co-made by grasshopper manufacture, but the solid gameplay shows.

Fire Emblem 6. I'm trying to learn how to be less of a scrub.

Soul FF.

Attached: FF1.png (1040x2508, 132K)

>it has soul because it looks and plays like shit

>I'm a zoomer look at me.

How is it even possible to be bad at emulating SNES? It just works

Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere JP
Finished the UPEO route

How did we go from this to THIS?

Attached: 1550101544312.jpg (785x672, 141K)

Casualization was a mistake.

Attached: 5115412WYQL.jpg (355x500, 50K)

FINAL FANTASY NOT FIRE EMBLEM

Attached: 00436076-D51E-4AFF-A597-2D79DB41012B.png (616x385, 174K)

I'll keep this in mind. Thanks.
>Which ones have you played already?
None actually, I just wanted to try this one out because its spritework caught my eye. I was expecting to not like it so I didn't even bother to read in which order I should play the series.

Attached: s6.png (878x749, 400K)

>linear filter

Use nearest

Attached: Hagane.jpg (2116x1620, 2.34M)

Well, Symphony of the Night is a direct sequel to Rondo of Blood so you may want to try that.
Starting at the beggining and playing Castlevania 1 and 3 is also good, Rondo of Blood is the easiest of the Classicvanias.

Mega Man ZX Advent. Fairly poorly, but honestly I'm not that picky

Attached: Blades of Vengeance.jpg (2822x2160, 2.16M)

>easier than IV

VANDAL HEARTS

AND I DISCOVERED THAT TWO BATTLES AGO I FORGOT TO PICK AN ITEM REQUIRED FOR THE TRUE ENDING, SO I WILL NEED TO RESTART THE WHOLE GAME.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 968cca9bcda0b3ead1c29773bf9b8bcc7b67f3966398ccc9b0bf50aa0d996223.jpg (284x284, 48K)

this classic. I feel like its the sequel to alttp I always wanted in a nice minimalist way. The mario cameos are a genius touch.

Attached: ladx.gif (500x400, 118K)

Might as well ask here. Whats a good pc engine emulator? I tried medefan, but I want something with a GUI and easier to navigate. Magic engine is a bitch because I don't like mounting isos.

Mednafen is the best one by far,use Retroarch with it if you are having problems.

4 is bullshit with how big the charachter sprite is and doesnt let one maneuver as much, I found Rondo to be a more forgiving experience.

I still have the gameboy cartridge. It's nowhere near as good as ALTTP though.

super paper mario, the best paper mario game
>inb4 ttyd fags

thanks, Ill take a look into that

>I feel like its the sequel to alttp

I mean it literally is. Well, it's the sequel to the oracle games which themselves are the sequel to lttp

>I feel like its the sequel to alttp
It's literally the sequel to alttp with the same Link

Chain of Memories GBA version.

Attached: COM-Jack.png (1080x661, 346K)

Xenogears

same here

The best version and the only one fun and enjoyable.

>Well, it's the sequel to the oracle games
But the Oracle games came after

Ys 1 on PC Engine

Gungnir is cool.

Crescent Island is pretty annoying I gotta say.

Attached: 1443265440091.jpg (1141x1025, 338K)

Cool dudes :

I'm playing it on a toaster (midrange hp laptop from 2009) so that might have something to do with it

I had been playing Phantasy Star II but a few weeks ago I hit a wall and got lost in a dungeon on Dezolis. Man the game came to a screeching halt about 3/4 of the way through. From what I hear, it's not even the most confusing dungeon either.

Attached: menobe.png (3102x2510, 402K)

Breath of Fire. It's pretty E.Key

Yes, but the timeline is ALTTP -> Oracle Games -> Link's Awakening

the Link in the oracle games is already an established hero and is the one from link to the past. At the end of the oracle games he leaves by boat which leads into Link's Awakening.

Attached: file.png (480x432, 7K)

I finally figured out how to emulate MGS: Peace Walker on PPSSPP on Android at playable speed. Turns out the trick is turning frameskip somehow kills the framerate.

It now runs at a smooth 30FPS, and I'm ready to keep those feels with me, always in my pocket.

Attached: Big Boss (2).jpg (484x484, 170K)

bump

How would I go about emulating this? Where do you even get roms anymore?

i was running it perfectly on 2003 with a toaster of that era, what is wrong with you?

>Where do you even get roms anymore?
Google tampermonkey

Attached: 111.png (912x149, 11K)

1. Install RetroArch
2. Add PC-Engine CD core (mednafen_pce_fast_libretro.dll)
3. Place correct region BIOS into RetroArch/System (syscard3.pce)
4. Image & cue files go into ROMs folder
5. ???
6. Profit

Treasure of the Rudras on my phone.

Attached: Rudra no Hihou (Japan) [En by Aeon Genesis v2.0] (~Treasure of the Rudras).047.png (256x224, 31K)

Trying to get Twilight Princess running nicely, anyone have experience emulating Gamecube games? It's super fast until I get to the woods.

Attached: 9f6266b44be67982f90d60306c902b94.jpg (1400x3296, 1.39M)

Shadow Dancer, because real ninjas have dogs.

Attached: 2019-02-23-2234-04.webm (640x492, 2.97M)

Do it in sword mode.

I recently came across a treasure trove of old games.
Currently, I'm playing Persona 3 FES, Japanese with an English script.

I'm also playing Super Mario World with a randomizer, and I'm looking at other randomizers. Might try Chrono Trigger or Mario RPG to get a new experience.

Attached: 2019-02-24-1619-51.webm (640x492, 2.93M)

fuck these amy missions

Attached: sonic-battle.jpg (378x385, 85K)

Damn, GideonZhi is a faggot. Great game, though.

good taste

You dumb memer, that's Final Fantasy

I'm obsessively playing a DOS game called Volfield

Looking for Game Boy Color/Advance emulator recommendations because GBE+ is kinda crap.

Attached: 1739016503673853.png (160x144, 4K)

Aw hell yeah, good to see another adventurechad on here

Attached: 1520604136006.png (598x448, 51K)

Seiken densetsu 3.

Make sure you're using that fast-forward button

My current list:

Secret of Mana*
Seiken Densetsu 3
Terranigma*
Lost Magic
Golden Sun series
Wario Land VB
Xenosaga I-III

Asterisk is already downloaded. Haven't started Terranigma, but SoM has been . . . Alright. Kind if weird combatwise. I hear SD3 is even better, but I'm not sure if I should bother.

Is there even a VB emulator for Wario? That one has been a dream since my brother and I had a VB and he sold it while I was too young to finish the game or protest to the sale.

mGBA

Attached: Snatcher (Sega CD) (U)-redump-190214-000809.png (1440x1080, 25K)

Where do I get all this stuff now that emuparadise is gone? Pls halp.

read

Majora's Mask on gc, I'm going insane because of freezes and crashes in the great bay

Attached: Dolphin 2019-02-07 23-32-11-80.png (1920x1200, 2.26M)

There's a VC version if it's easier for you to play on a softmodded Wii or Wii U.

whats your secret? im playing Earthbound right now on Snes9x and it slows down randomly still even though my pc is decent

Lttp really wasn't that great user. I mean granted a lot of work was put into it but the engine and physics of link and combat were just shit compared to links awakening

I just played God Hand, and I'm bummed out because its a tough game and I can't tolerate game overs and keep playing like I used to. I should just stop playing games.

Attached: Too_Late_Nintendo2.webm (960x540, 2.59M)

this is right now

Attached: Untitled.png (1186x895, 278K)

>that moment at the end where it just drives over the implied edge
This upsets me more than it should.

i don't know. I might be retarded. what emulator & settings were you using, if you remember?

>snes9x
Found the problem.

no gaems?

current settings:

>sound:
sound driver XAudio2
playback rate 32KHz
buffer length 64ms
sync sound ON
>display:
output method direct3D
integer scaling ON
bilinear filtering ON
vsync ON
idk how much of this actually affects performance but this is what's working for me. and i know you didn't ask but TV Mode 3x looks perfect imo

Will you just download bsnes already for crying out loud?

I could I sworn I recently played an H-rpgmaker game with this exact map layout.

Third Strike. Always Third Strike.

Why not just use higan?

Romancing SaGa 3

Come at me, casuals.

Attached: 1538780879714.png (731x884, 1.21M)

Remindez that you can save space by compressing your PS1 games to .chd, your PS2 games to .gz, your PSP games to .cso and your GameCube games to .gcz

Attached: VFII_Shun_Di_Intro.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Name the version and post specs.

I'm playing this too, albeit on a laptop with a Dualshock 3. I'm on Sion's Day 8, how about you?

i would but Im already 15 hours in and cant figure out how to transfer save states to higan

Sion day 10, I have already finished Surlent's and Riza's scenarios though.

what filter is that?
is on retroarch? that looks good as fuck

Tried to emulate Tobal No. 2 but all it came with was a cue and then a track bin.ecm. Not sure what that was all about. Also RetroArch doesn't want to load mdf Saturn files, and apparently that requires a whole conversion process.

Anyone know how to use .srm save files on bsnes? I cant even find bsnes save folder

You just convinced me to emulate it myself, been on the list for a while. Thanks user

BGB for GB/GBC games
mGBA or 3DS VC injection for GBA games.

Remindez that you can waste CPU cycles by compressing your roms

post yfw the best emulation suite is only on macOS

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 3.57.39 PM.png (1146x845, 767K)

If playing as Richter Rondo is more difficult.

Attached: 2018-12-19-1926-39_02.webm (940x622, 2.19M)

English-patched version of Japanese Ace Combat 3. Pleasantly surprised that my T220 can run it at full speed.

>being a disklet
*laughs in 14TB*

What game is this? I feel like I've seen this before

Breath of Fire 3

Oh yeah,thanks. I emulated BoF1 once until that one lava/fire dungeon and it was a piece of shit. I wanted to play the PS2 games,but I like to play game series by release order,even if it's just for a couple of references and throw-backs,if not for story-relevant reasons

Downloaded PSP emulator on my phone and currently playing God of War using PS4 controller.

It's nice.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (1200x1161, 113K)

This with emu downloaded from RetroAchievements. If you're a fag for achievements you should check their site out. You downloaded their modded emus, make an account and then there's quite a big list of games with achievements for NES/SNES/GEN/GB/GBA. It even has the xbox achievement sfx which is cozy as all hell.

Attached: 722242519613.jpg (500x499, 87K)

burnout 3

i sill havnt beat that game

Never owned a PS2, so I finally installed an emulator. Trying to choose from God Hand, Ace Combat 4, Armored Core 3, and SoTC. Feels a little overwhelming.