You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) have the worst taste in video games on Yea Forums

You have 10 seconds to prove that (You) have the worst taste in video games on Yea Forums.

Attached: 1460882137221.png (500x293, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PmObNL0BUo0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I only play Nintendo rehashes.

I'm currently playing Ghost Recon: Wildlands.

I unironically like bubsy 3D

Thief 4 is better that the originals, at least it's clear where to go and the story is interesting.

i unironically love early access games

I think Devil Kings is pretty rad.

Attached: Devil_Kings.jpg (256x360, 50K)

How would I even do that?
That's (You) after all.

I play games on the easiest setting and ask for easy modes in hard games because I feel entitled to be able to play every single game ever made

I constantly start new games but never finish them.

I like Risen 3

So a contest on who is the biggest contrarian?

Cross > Many games > Trigger

Oops this said worst taste. Hmmm.

Elex is a good game

I spent way too much money on that game and I don't know why I did it, I think I have a problem

Nintendo games.

I think Invisible War is on par with the original.

I played Mass Effect Andromeda/Dragon Age Inquisition and didn’t throw up

I liked Bioshock Infinite more than Bioshock.

My favorite game soundtracks come from the Sega Genesis.

Attached: Dynamite_Headdy.png (256x351, 185K)

I believe in soul

I have 1600 hours in CSGO and am currently finishing my 2nd playthrough of the Mass Effect trilogy

I think the first Deus Ex game had a great story.

I can't. I have impeccable taste in video games

MARUYAMA

I fucking hate Nintendo games with a passion. I see myself as having conosuier tastes in games, finishing most games I start, however I stopped playing Dark Souls the moment I finished the Asylum. I unironcally believe that plot, lore and atmosphere is better than gameplay. For me gameplay and graphics are just the cherry on top of the vidya experience. Most games I love are single player games; I detest MMO's and Grinding; and i like Open World games if it's in the vein of Witcher 1/3 or New Vegas. Anything like Far Cry makes me want to rip my throat out.
Am I the worst yet?

Mirror's Edge Catalyst is better than the first game in basically every way except art style.

Only person so far itt with genuinely awful taste.

Starcraft 2 is better than 1/BW

I only play games found on the Yea Forums recommended games wiki

Yes

Man, that's weak as that statement implies you still know the game is bad. I think Inquisition is overall good, just bogged down with uninteresting padding.

I on the other hand have opinions like Final Fantasy II is easily one of the best of the series.

I enjoy playing Paladins.

Attached: Seris_Jade_Priestess.png (1079x1078, 749K)

YOU'VE GOT A SECRET BONUS POINT

I unironically enjoyed Heavy Rain

I love mgs 5 and peace walker is my favorite episode

I love dynasty warriors series and own almost 60 game of it

Nintendo had genuinely fantastic games until the N64 and a good part of the hype was deserved. These days they just live on fanboy hype alone, though. In this regard I've got to hand it to them: no other big company manages to trick their fans that they're not only out for profit. Think of how just 10 years ago Blizzard and Valve were still liked.

CSGO is good though. Only butthurt pleb babbies who can't get out of silver complain about it because teammates are terrible in silver.

I CANNOT BELIVE IT

I paid 500 dollars for apex loot boxes for the knife

I unironically like korean MMOs

I bought Just Cause 4

I only play games that reddit hates.

Attached: 1550811412273.jpg (500x500, 68K)

It takes a while to get going but it does actually get kind of fun when you're doing all the Jigsaw-esq traps. It's the only thing David Cage has made that is semi decent.

I was an infant when 9/11 happened

I have fallout 4

danke

Ok, yeah your right. Not sure why but I completely forgot the old Mario games on the Nintendo 64. Christ, that's a nostalgia trip. I guess i don't hate Nintendo, it's probably because most people I hang out with act like Nintendo is the 2nd coming of Christ; whilst ignoring or hating any and every other game that's not Warframe. I guess I shouldn't be so hard on Nintendo, they're not the worst, perhaps it's the fans. But yeah they have made great games in the past. Thank you for absolving me of my negligence user.

I genuinely dislike this track from SMT IV
youtube.com/watch?v=PmObNL0BUo0

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

I detest you.

nowhere near bad taste

I think all Zelda games are uninspired garbage and are only medicore games.

I fucking LOVE Darksiders 2, it's seriously one of my favorite games of all time, this game is so comfy

Bioware exclusive:

KOTOR was boring once you get off the first planet and are forced to become the chosen one jedi or whatever. Jade Empire is a much better game.

Dragon Age II has aged better than Origins if you like CRPGs and are hoping to actually play Origins as a CRPG. The gameplay trying to be console-friendly is fucking atrocious and the balancing is garbage. There's no min/maxing a balanced party, it's all about the mages. Being so close to a real CRPG just makes it worse.

I play Destiny 2, but I started with Forsaken DLC.
I couldn't get into F1 and 2 while New Vegas is my favorite game ever.
I barely finished Morrowind and I hardly enjoyed it. I was rushing to the end as hard as I could and still ended up with 37 hours of playtime.
The only Ace Combat I ever played was Assault Horizon and I still sucked at it.

Attached: 1550635763561.jpg (790x767, 80K)

Just don't buy their consoles unless if you LOVE smash.
Jesus Christ, I'm still mad at having bought the 3DS and WiiU just to keep playing Monster Hunter. It's not worth it if you're not already a fan.

I started the fallout franchise with 3 and can't stand 1 and 2.

I love Final Fantasy X-2, It's my second favorite FF game
I honestly don't understand the love for the Kirby franchise. To me it's actually the most overrated series of games in the entire industry.

I'm glad Bethesda dropped the rpg elements in Fallout 4!

i like smt iv:apocalypse

Mass effect 3 is unironically my favorite installment in the series

Great taste user. I would be your friend.

based seething IVcuck

I'll keep it in mind. I wasn't planning on caving under pressure to get the Switch anytime soon. Mostly because of how expensive it is, and the only thing i'd do is play Smash. I don't hate the look of it, but I don't think i'll get my money's worth from it if i'm honest.

I actually liked yu gi oh legacy of the duelist and can't wait for the switch version. Especially since it looks like there will finally be Japanese involvement.

The Far Cry series is sick

Classic resident evil games fucking suck and should be forgotten to time.

this is the worst opinion in this thread. congrats

Attached: fat cocks.jpg (512x800, 254K)

Mother 3 is fucking gay baby shit for idiots.

based
But he is right

>I liked Fire Emblem Awakening so much I did a second play through
>I couldn’t get past Father Gascione in Bloodborne
>I liked Bayonetta 2 over the first 1 cause I thought it looked prettier

Same

Kirby was my first game, so I have a soft-spot for it. But I completely agree that it's overrated as Hell, only being eclipsed by The Legend of Zelda

Burning Crusade was SHIT and made WoW snowball into the faggotry it is now. When WotLK hit, it was the point of no return.

i love melee

I play and enjoy walking simulators and VNs

i can have fun with vanilla skyrim

I bought MG survive at full price and loved every second of it.

Attached: 1527651922061.jpg (388x1024, 60K)

/thread

i played in one sitting at uni and with my housemates all watching which probably helped with my enjoyment with everyone constantly debating about my decisions.
it did however inspire me to get beyond two souls which is probably the biggest piece of trash i ever played. might pick up detroit in a year or two when it becomes dirt cheap

Smash best game, my penis is in le bit

Detroit is much better than Beyond. It's worth playing for Connor's campaign.

i can have fun with moded skyrim

>assault horizon

Attached: [vomits perfusely].gif (356x400, 2M)

I actually like civ 6 and newly updated Minecraft

Modded Skyrim is the best Skyrim, cunt. The fuck are you on about?

Profusely.

ah shit, i've been using that damn gif for ages and no one has corrected that until now?
damn, thanks, user

I play pre Big Bang Maplestory

I like OP's favorite game

i have 4194 hours on dota 2

vanilla or moded gameplay and combat is still fucking shit

I finished Too Human and was hungry for more.

worst opinions in the thread, me and 2 other housmates beat Heavy Rain in 1 sitting and we can't stop shitting on it to this day; You have to be a special sort of brain damaged to actually, unironically, enjoy DC's games.

>Yea Forumsumblr shit

I only enjoy starcraft 2 turtling for an hour against easy AI

It's fun to shit on too

I own Skyrim on PS3, PS4, Switch and both versions on PC.

Attached: 54353453.png (225x225, 8K)

I like KH3 and FF15

I have it on XBOX360 (standard and legendary), PC (legendary, got special edition for free), and PS4(VR).

based

Attached: Josef machinarium.gif (126x156, 560K)

I post threads on Yea Forums

I unironically enjoy bamham

I like video games

I preordered kingdom hearts 3

I shit on people who play AAAs or any games that I don't deem to have enough substance or try anything new, yet I bought a switch for smash ultimate

Attached: feelin bad.gif (220x160, 52K)

I am unable to play badly designed games for long.
If the game triggers my autism with some bullshit, I will refuse to pay money for it.

Typical red flags are:
>bad UI that requires a lot of clicking
>game mechanics that favor grinding
>balance that strongly favors a certain class/weapon type/etc.
>any form of micromanagement

As soon as this shit happens, I realize I'm not having fun.

Also, I don't respect the 10 second rule.

Attached: 1507742479889.png (967x954, 554K)

burnout paradise is the best burnout

Mass effect 3 was the best in the series 2 is the worst (my honest opinion)

hmmm

Attached: hyuk hyuk.png (540x960, 184K)

Most JRPGs are shit, especially Final Fantasy

Burnout Paradise killed the franchise.

your jade empire statement is true but DA2 is trash and will always be trash even if origins has aged poorly

This is the thread for bad taste, user

I play Half-Life with the HD pack

Those are some really bland tastes.
Not offensively terrible, just so boring and unvaried.

You're a human oatmeal. With no spices or fruit, just water.

>Me3 is the best
you have good taste

you are unironically the worst monster on this board leave that poor ai alone

I only play self insert games if they have a female MC.

i like videogames

I would gladly buy the special edition of Fire Emblem Fates again.

That's good taste though.

patrician taste

Life is Strange is the best game currently. Yes, I've played DX, Morrowind, Daggerfall, Baldur's Gate, FO1 & 2, liked them a lot, but LiS is still the best game there is.

Attached: a19s7m156aqz.jpg (1600x879, 315K)

I just finished ALTTP for the first time and though it was awful and a huge waste of time.
I'll go play some Apex matche to cleanse the shit taste it left in my mouth

>Also, I don't respect the 10 second rule.
what rule is that?

5 second rule but for americans

But those games are all shit. Especially Morrowind.

The one for threads like this one:
>You have 10 seconds to prove

Attached: you possess 600 ticks.jpg (251x221, 10K)

>the Last of us, Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time are my favorite games
>I love Detroit Become Human and genuinely believe it does the branching narrative thing better than anything Telltale ever made
>I watch Game Grumps regularly and think the show got better when Dan came on. I also love Super Mega and got a VIP ticket for a live show
>I use walkthroughs and quick saves whenever possible and almost always play on the easiest difficulty
>I fucking hate fighting games but I've pirated several of them because I love femdom. I go into training mode and record Ivy Valentine or Anna Williams beating the shit out of a male opponent
>I made it into Master rank every season I played Overwatch only as Mercy. Anything else, even tanks and Junkrat, I sucked hard
>I played TF2 with LMAOBox for years and transferred all the items I got on that account to my main
>I cheat all the time in multiplayer games.
>I never seed
>I have over 12k wallpapers
>I refuse to play any game that's notoriously difficult/obtuse, like Ninja Gaiden or Dark Souls. I also refuse to play Metroidvanias because I hate getting lost
>I genuinely consider the PS4 to be the best console I've purchased in years. I love Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn, God of War, they're some of my favorite games
>I write shipping fanfiction. I've gotten into games for the shipping and have written fics about games I haven't played
>I'm totally okay with an increased emphasis on cinematic games
>I go for Platnium Trophies all the time if I really like the game and they're not difficult to get

Attached: 1550019040880.jpg (1920x1080, 166K)