Attached: mgs5.png (526x392, 71K)

V
Peace Walker
Policenauts
Death Stranding will almost certainly be shit

death stranding

Not yet

yeah, you just posted it

The proof that review scores doesn't mean anything.

>review scores doesn’t

MGSV and KH3 were his most disappointing games. The rest of his titles have been excellent though

Image unrelated? Because MGSV is the only game in the series with competent gameplay.

Attached: 1032032032032.jpg (650x519, 55K)

replaying MGSV and listening to Cassettes as I get them, its kino, the story is kino, best game in the series desu

MGSV
Death Stranding is going to be the same
Lords of Shadow

all these fuckings brainlets

most overrated game in history

>MGSV and KH3 were his most disappointing games

Attached: 200.gif (354x200, 2.34M)

He's made plenty of shit games, and is going to make more, but brainlets seem to give him a free pass

>bringing up KH3 in a Kojima thread

Barry, this is getting sad

Attached: 1550846968732.jpg (1200x1200, 521K)

>Has Kojima ever made a game and people didn't suck his balls and fanboyed after it at applefag levels?

Yes, a lot of them.
In fact you posted one of the worst ones.
Splinter Cell has always been the superior modern stealth series

>satisfying gameplay
>10/10 mechanics
>ruin the entire thing by designing shit open world missions and a retarded as fuck story
(you)

MGS4 exists, so ... yeah.

You don't like entering the same outpost 50 billion times? Or replaying Act 1 missions that are barely changed in Act 2?

you guys should really play the game before you criticize it, its really sad to see you grasping at straws

For me MGS V is one of the greatest game of all times because of the freedom it gives you but i can understand why people dislike it

MGS5 was not a good game. It killed the franchise

Playing MGS for the very first time, the only other game in the series I played way MGS4 when it first came out. I regret not getting into this series earlier, there's nothing else quite like it

Square is releaseing a MGS clone called Left Alive. It looks like shit but it's reminiscent of MGS.

Given how popular the series is, I'm surprised it wasn't cloned more.

well they're right, it's just invading outposts like the sidemissions from farcry over and over again

Every single mgs game is shit outside of 3

He's made only bad games except GZ

this desu

Damn, Yea Forums really is desperate for DS to fail.
Hope it sells a lot.

its my personal gotyay, tbqh, you can tell no one here plays video games.

>he's only made bad games except this 20 minute paid demo set in a generic COD MP map with regenerating health

Has he ever made GOOD game?
nostalgiafags need no apply

Has Kojima ever made a game?

Depends on the expectations you have for each game. I think many people expected way more of Peace Walker after 2 and 3 but it's still on a handheld so it's to be kinda expected. People expected a whole lot of MGSV, especially after Ground Zeroes and the trailers, so that's why many consider it to be a bad game since it didn't manage to match expectations at all, even though strictly speaking the gameplay isn't bad at all.

Many consider the Pokemon games good because their expectations are so extremely low for what makes a Pokemon game good. For me Pokemon is pure trash since my expectations for JRPGs are a lot higher when it comes to story, characters and gameplay. Many people here that still like Pokemon have separate expectations for JRPGs and Pokemon games but I put them together.

4 is good though, if only because of MGO
V is hot trash

who the fuck is barry, why do I keep seeing people suck his cock? what happened to old Yea Forums that ignored tripfags? newfags now give them attention even when those niggers aren't around, congrats you reached a new all time low

Attached: 1500032136272.jpg (720x720, 240K)

MGS4 and deathstranding because they are playstation exclusives.

Leading a team of uncreative code monkeys who would never make anything on their own counts.

brainlet game devs cant write political espionage plots like kojimca can