Left: Soul

Left: Soul
Right: Soulless

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 8.37.18 AM.png (614x479, 368K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xqovxWUTPlg
youtube.com/watch?v=UZLc4xlF5JU
youtube.com/watch?v=DQKOXwIQC6g
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Average Nintendo Fan Vol.5.jpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=bL9hfFDNWlo
youtube.com/watch?v=YxB5NOiFdlc
youtube.com/watch?v=5AvrBFlJeMs
nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy_cracks_10_million_sales_mark
youtube.com/watch?v=YxB5NOiFdlc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

both are gay

this but unironically

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD

Nobody cares about your parents user

Both are soulless but the left one has better gameplay

Why are people even hyping the remaster? The mechanics are fucked, might as well start playing all of those shovelware wii kart games at this point

YEAH I LOVE THOSE WASHED OUT COLORS

Oh shit, I didn't even know it was out.

>30FPS racing game

Attached: 1513278510149.png (1278x1181, 421K)

talking about ps1 ctr?

>ruined physics
>shitty artsyle
>every track is over cluttered with filler detail

id probably still buy it when it comes to PC if they didnt fuck up the phsyics

Attached: remake_CTR_001.jpg (2148x2465, 1.19M)

I feel very conflicted over remakes, i'd rather just have a new game with similar controls and new content as i find the games in their original state to be fine enough. Remakes just ends up overdesigning stuff and you miss out on the subtle design choices that the original had

you cant play the original online

That's fair but i don't really cry over any of the older Mario karts not having online. besides this game has plenty of singleplayer content unlike most mario kart games

OHNONONONONONONONONNO STOP, TEAMSONICCHADS KEEP FUCKING WINNING NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wow, that looks fucking fantastic! Imagine being a nintendie in this day and age hahaha

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.5.jpg (1536x2048, 1.4M)

This game will likely come to the switch

its SUPPOSED TO BE DARK, UGLY, MUDDY AND HARD TO SEE! its CALLED SOUL AND HEART!

that's a big if
every vehicle section of crash 3 was unplayable
I just don't have faith in them to improve from absolutely fucking garbage to mediocre

BING BING YAHOOO

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.9.jpg (2448x2448, 787K)

That's because Nintendo made older Mario Kart games obsolete with MK8

Why do they fucking hate smooth stone walls? It is not like it doesn't exist IRL, for fuck sake, Spyro was the same shit, everything is cobblestone, it fucking clutters the scene.

Attached: cliff.jpg (2400x1800, 688K)

Thank God, it's only Mario Kart is a Wii U port

look how nobody gave a shit but the insecure nigger taking a pic

At the end of the day you're obsessed enough to have an entire folder of these, numbered.

What's an example of the remake having more soul than the original?

Wish they'd hurry up with the Spyro port already

Metroid: Zero Mission

PASTA ITALIANA

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.7.jpg (2507x2506, 2.18M)

FRLG

Tomb Raider Anniversary
no bully

Right looks better in every aspect, tbqh.

RE

What is about Nintendo that sends Snoyggers into a seething rage always?

There is nothing to bully you for.
Those three games were great and a rare case of a reboot doing it right.

>OHNONONONONONONONONNO
Where did this shit come from?
Why do people think it's funny?
Saying "no" rapidfire has existed for aeons.

>that black chick on the fold-out chair
That's that good shit.

Attached: 1536547137996.gif (244x262, 1.85M)

I think it came from that "Look at the top of his head" guy laughing at Pepe

IT IS I, MARIO

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.6.jpg (1195x1600, 535K)

>Those ice levels on the right
Who the everloving fuck thought it was a good idea to subcontract out to BL devs?

WA-HAAAAA!

Activision

BOy I can't wait to see them fuck up crash bash next.

its literally already been announced to be coming to the switch
eric is retarded though and doesn't actually know about the game

>multiplat game
>b-b-but Nintendo
I remember how Söynfags blabbered about this one being exclusive. lmaoo

Based CTR devs fucking the remake up so the superior version remains PS exclusive
Sony won again

Implying any kart racer has any soul.

The ps1/n64 era games look and feel like absolute dog shit compared to anything from the ps2/gamecube era and up.

Nostalgia is bad. Both look nice.

This is unironically the only good thing Activision is doing. I wonder if they can make Crash Brash, too.

Animal Crossing for the GameCube

ONE UP!

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.3.jpg (2620x2212, 715K)

why are you guys so fucking autistic?
I'm a huge CTR fanboy and the new one doesn't look bad (maybe besides some lights and shadows)
and overall looks fucking better than old CTR
stop sperging you miserable retards

Attached: 1498417835931.jpg (480x538, 35K)

>Pill shaped collision boxes on fucking karts

Attached: 1461340785483.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Its not.

do I smell a jealous N.intendrone?

That was an enhanced port at best. It looks almost identical to the original.

Amusingly the original is playable on Switch but not PS4

it's on vita though

>CTR feels like absolute dogshit
stop posting anytime

at least the DKR one isnt cluttered

Attached: soul_DKR.jpg (1638x576, 289K)

What's a Vita?

left: old and barren
right: new and over designed
you can't refute this

new one unironcially has more soul

Attached: IMG_20161029_091359.jpg (2592x1944, 457K)

This picture just makes me feel sad.

He probably thinks it's a ps4 exclusive, not knowing the switch version is already confirmed.

They are the worst fanbase on Yea Forums, what did you expect?

One of the cornerstones of the game, the dialogue, was remade completely from the ground up, replacing cultural references, adding new holidays, and at a very conservative minimum doubling the amount of dialogue lines. If you want a reference for what the game would've been like without those changes, just take a look at any other Animal Crossing game, where the Treehouse decided not to give the same attention that they did to the original and left the dialogue as is. This drastic contrast in the quality of dialogue alone would be grounds enough to call it a remake, and that's not even beginning to get into the other additions that were made.

what did he mean by this?

it's keith apicary.

it's staged to look like that

Are you guys ever happy about new games anymore?

Attached: 1536334673231.jpg (662x657, 40K)

everyone knows how to see pictures on the vita

I see nothing wrong with this besides the moron taking a picture of someone minding their own business and you posting this thinking you're winning some argument you made up.

I think it's sadder the fact that someone went out of their way to take a creepshot of someone playing a video game and actively saved it on their computer.

>NEW BAD
>OLD GOOD

Soulless has more letters in it so that means right is better

Compare the rock texture between the original, the remake and the photo.

SPICY MEAT-A-BALLS

Attached: Average Nintendo Fan Vol.2.png (520x793, 808K)

why does it seem like newer games never have enough of that purplish/indigo tint? its kind of hard to describe. but newer games always have this kind of pale, plastic look

Why must I always be happy? Why is a criticism of remakes always "durr nostalgia goggles"? And yes, I do enjoy some new games, even some remakes.

Attached: lionkingremake.jpg (837x245, 23K)

He was ironic you dumbass. He sarcastically said that because people are criticizing the game before it comes out

GAMERS RISE UP

That was a port, though.

I'm always optimistic, but I'm also not blind. You can't be happy with a game until it's in your hands and you've actually played it. Otherwise you're not happy for the game, you're just high on hype.

That's not remaking it. That's localization. None of the features were altered. Things were added and changed for a different market. You'd be creating an imaginary definition of "remake" to think that's what qualifies. At best it's an enhanced port.

HOW DARE A UGLY PERSON DO ANYTHING

>Multiplatform game has the snoybois in a tizzy
Are you guys still upset that your Magnum Opus is not an exclusive?

If it was merely changed to cater to a different market, then why was the English localized version re-translated back into Japanese and sold as the definitive edition of the game?

They are just mentally unhinged.
At this point, I have no idea what is wrong with sonyfags on Yea Forums but they seem mentally unwell at best

Idk, man, because it was an improvement? My point is that that doesn't make it a remake. It just makes it a definitive edition or, again, an enhanced port.

My point is that it is a remake because interacting with the villagers is 75% of the game and that altering the dialogue drastically alters the experience of playing the game, a point that you have yet to refute.

It's really bad from gameplay perspective. Right pictures don't pass the squint test.

theyboth look fine tbqhwyf

Attached: 5ab93b248925a6fae81cad46065121b9.jpg (1646x1935, 270K)

>more details is less soul
>more colors is less soul
>more polygons is less soul

If you don't like this stuff it's ok, but if you unironically think that MORE stuff produces LESS soul you're retarded: the only reason you feel "soul" in older games is because hardware limitation required your imagination to feel the technological gaps. Otherwise, if you're just nostalgic and nothing will ever be like the original for you, you're simply not the target.

DEEEUGH: BLAGFFF
GEEEOGGGHH: BLAGFFFRRRBBB

Attached: 1532808874469.png (625x773, 112K)

Why my pp hard?

Based

Stupid phoneposter

They both look like shit so I guess the hd one

>crash gets cucked by cocco
based

Crash remakes were made by Vicarious Visions, CTR remake is being made by Beenox, different devs.

based

Are we going to obsess over this retarded meme for the rest of time?

i need a sauce senpai

Your photo is arguing in favor of the remake though bucko

Beenox openly said that working with Activision is impossible because they have a limited timeline with limited budget and with Activision forcing them to change stuff all time without increasing the budget or changing the deadline.
So yes they also that they had no choice but to cut quality because it was the only place they had control over.

The remake better have new tracks in it. Mario Kart releases with 32 tracks nowadays and only half of those are remakes.

>Left: Soul
>Right: Sugar Rush

I don't have nostalgia for PS1 games, but left is unironically way more appealing than the right

Do we have any proof thy fucked up the physics?

This. Pre-2000s graphics will ALWAYS be superior to the garbage shit companies are forcing onto us today. They waste so much time and money making things pretty they ignore the things that made games like Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, and Spyro good.

They fucked up the original trilogy, of course they'll fuck up CTR.

You're going to have to define for me, then, what you mean by remake. Because adding a feature to, or expanding on, an already present game in a later itteration does not make a remake. It's enhanced from the original game because it takes the exact game but builds on it.

A remake, by any definition but your own, is a game, built from the ground up using an original source material as the main blueprint for it's design and improved on it by way of a modern graphical style as well as modernized forms of its original gameplay mechanics.

Animal Crossing is Animal Forest with more dialogue. Yes, there are a lot (to the point where it renders the original obsolete) but that still isn't grounds for calling it a remake. By that notion, it would be like calling the Greatest Hits version of DMC 3 a remake because it added new plot elements, an entire new character, and a fundamentally balanced difficulty.

Likewise, a Game of the Year addition of a game adds a considerable amount to its original iteration, but you wouldn't call it remake because it's the same game but with more added to it.

A.C. is an enhanced port rather than a remake for this reason.

Literally the most boring course in the game
baka at coconiggers

More like Tawna cheating on Crash by stealing and seducing Coco.

Attached: 1550623321488.jpg (1677x1376, 291K)

This. Simple low poly models are pleasing.

CANDY LAND

>gay ass colors
>gay ass hearts shapes everywhere
>badass lab in the background turned into disney gay ass cendrillon castle
>racing track feeling totally swapped for a once upon my boihole experience
Yikes, and they're the one supposed to defend girls rights by applying politics everywhere but they turn a totally normal track into a girly garden for the simple reason of it being owned by a girl

Attached: 1517671916907.png (629x1173, 131K)

That's retarded

>In a room full of weebs
>Think he is somehow better than them and takes stealth photos
>Post said photos on Yea Forums
That's quite pathetic

Its not sadder

It's a kid's game you fuck. What did you expect.

Only Yea Forums will. I never see anyone act like this outside of Yea Forums about any game. And let's be honest, most of them were gonna buy it anyway no matter what they say.

>Chases butterflies
>her car in Tag Team Racing is just a pink car
>her pink laptop is covered in stickers
>WTF WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT INTO A GIRLIE PLACE WITH GAY HEARTS
She's always been this girly girl character

Attached: Crash_Bandicoot_2_Cortex_Strikes_Back_Coco_Bandicoot.png (76x213, 24K)

>lab
that's a floating camera you fucking poser

>and they're the one supposed to defend girls rights by applying politics everywhere
And when has this happened to the crash remakes exactly?

Attached: 1440564237682.png (205x252, 33K)

Turning the track into pink barbie playset is just flanderization.
Tawna kicking obj_motherfucker ass before being detained, as oppoised to original just having her detained.

Attached: sitcom_char_8984.jpg (330x598, 43K)

Naughty dog could've put everything in the original track if they wanted. I don't know why people supposed to deliver a HD experience of an old game just change everything at will.

>punches ONE scientist
>applying politics everywhere

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS REMASTER IS NOT 1:1 THAT'S IT YOU LOST A CUSTOMER

Yeah. Coco is literally just a girly girl character. And somehow this is a problem.

No it fucking isn't you idiot.

She's just overly protective and cares about her retarded brother. That's all.

99% of the time the so called"subtle design choices" aren't anything intentional or meaningful but are just pointless horseshit you happened to get attached to

/vr/ gtfo

>it only happened one so it never happened

Attached: 1528137086061.png (213x237, 7K)

Do we have trophy girls or not?

Attached: 1663e8b61df1f8cd0c20780b51dcf451.jpg (800x343, 92K)

god i hope so

Show me examples of it happening then you're the one whos saying they're defending girl rights by applying politics

Attached: still suckin.png (914x634, 636K)

Cocos pants not falling off when cut by sword.
youtube.com/watch?v=xqovxWUTPlg

So you're saying that women doing anything that's not being passive weeping objects = shoving politics into everything.

The one example already cited is enough already why do you want more ?

Attached: 1428786251623.jpg (394x434, 27K)

Not him but in Twinsanity she fucking kicks him, telling him let Crash go. It's not a feminist thing. It's an "I care about my big brother" thing. (See 20:59)

youtube.com/watch?v=UZLc4xlF5JU

I'm saying that taking the time to modify a scene like this is

I posted from desktop you dumb fuck

Because she punches someone instead of standing there slack-jawed and goggle-eyed. You hate when women are shown doing anything.

>99% of the time the so called"subtle design choices" aren't anything intentional or meaningful but are just pointless horseshit you happened to get attached to
thats what normies think who have no idea of anything

Initiate the MBM.

That's it, now I'm convicted that there are people pretending to be stupid that just nourish sjw threads on here. No wonder why these threads always get 600 replies. How many are you paid bro ?

Attached: massive bandicoot mammaries.png (387x900, 20K)

Says the one crying about Tawna punching an evil scientists being "forced politics".

Attached: 914237a07f224bfb1c074b1060c18d84.png (1280x1469, 1.31M)

You’re not even going to be paying attention to the details on the sides of the levels, the gameplay is on the track. And besides, you’ll be moving so fast you wont even be able to see them either

muh

@452223598
We got it you're stupid, don't @ me again
>y-you don't like girls in video games doing anything hehe
stupid Yea Forumsirgins, I hope your regular 400 replies "discussions" are not full of non-arguments like this

Attached: 1415300071936.gif (297x196, 1.72M)

>uses remake rehash shit as the sword to die on for Yea Forums's disgust of "new" games

Conversation going nowhere.
Deploying Bandicoot mammaries.

Attached: a9d44739026b342ab30dc6b7f29c43df.png (1012x822, 69K)

All remakes are soulless because they're remakes. Just a husk of an idea forming itself to appear like the original while the original had intention and thought put into every detail in place.

if you don't like it just don't buy it and play the original instead you fucking tards

Right is extremely superior and I grew up on Crash. Face it, slugger. The Crash reboots are the golden standard of remakes compared to the usual shit.

If only someone would sell the original.
Oh wait.

Attached: 1503019269131.jpg (600x877, 116K)

Their ape brains can't comprehend that kind of logic.

Attached: gamers_by_kempferzero-dc79msb.png (652x600, 293K)

Attached: breeze_by_kempferzero-dbg2c2l.png (610x763, 87K)

They did. I'm still buying it though

Why dont her pants fall down?
0/10, her pants dont fall down.

Attached: coco_and_the_swordsman_by_souleatersaku90-d9mpdum.jpg (1024x725, 304K)

Attached: file.jpg (900x746, 584K)

Meanwhile, REmake was literally the game Shinji Mikami wanted to make, but couldn't on the original PSone.

MUH OLD GOOD, NEW BAD

Snow levels are betting in the original, but everything else remaster >

Will not buy it and still come into threads to complain about how great the original was compared to this

youtube.com/watch?v=DQKOXwIQC6g

Attached: ctr_coco_by_kempferzero_dd0hp5c.png (713x727, 374K)

MORE BANDICOOT MAMMARIES

Attached: 1549298640596.png (1736x2614, 2.97M)

waiting for that rogue jannie from last time to show up, nuke half the thread including on topic discussion
in the mean time post more bandicoot mammaries

Attached: dctigwl-3033bdb8-1281-4089-be48-0fbeb8f62f38.png (778x929, 212K)

Attached: titan_coco_and_mutant_coco_by_kempferzero-daube95.png (682x794, 44K)

Placing myself at great risk with this for the sake of anons boners.

Attached: 5ac4e6e4a8889ded63848bc2a682a7cb.png (695x791, 318K)

Attached: 123_by_kempferzero-dbwlywi.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Amazon exists.

He's playing a 3DS on a bus. Last week when I was on the bus it was people either on laptops or phones. I don't see a problem. What is with these minute details you focus on? You're like some italian guido who focuses in on minor tics.
user, Are you a guido?

Will she be in fellas?

based and twinsanity pilled

Attached: 2054.jpg (766x481, 42K)

>all these journo-tier fags get game early
>game looks hella slow because no one can powerslide decently
I'm still waiting for someone competent to get hands on the game, as of right now it looks super slow

So apparently there are going to be skins for characters and karts.
Any wishes/predictions?

Attached: db44e7e32a8ba6399d756e4a184728fa.jpg (617x800, 127K)

Nigga thats Keith Apicary.
Dude has more pussy then most of this board posters combined. Clearly more then the pathitic loser who spams this shit. boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/Average Nintendo Fan Vol.5.jpg/

reminder thats a scrapped character design intended to be another sister

Attached: coco_skater_by_benhickling_dbjjkoo.jpg (494x1024, 64K)

Attached: Coco-Skater-2-702675356.jpg (647x954, 74K)

Not entirely about the graphics, man.
The mood from the OG material... Tt's absent.

Attached: coco_bandicoot_by_dillydally028_dcphq0y.jpg (1000x1414, 281K)

buy vr

Attached: tumblr_oszx4zpRCQ1rm67aco2_1280.png (674x671, 36K)

Attached: 50b340a068ad9cab28d00cc22ebe4769.png (947x1200, 2.29M)

So how many people actually believe in soul/soulless and how many just force the meme to try and feel like they fit in? Basically what I mean is, how many people actually mean it

Attached: 1490219961.-cloudman-_megumi.jpg (937x1280, 213K)

Not I

Attached: 1432560441433.jpg (1207x1021, 563K)

Will he have the time to do both?

Attached: N+brio+trigger+mentionlist+cartoonsands_2f1585_6321709.jpg (723x1481, 153K)

imagine being so insecure that you go on the internet to shit on people who like things you dont like.

OLD GOOD
NEW BAD!!!!!!!!

>add flowers
>add soft shadows
>Add realistic fog that makes perfect sense
>Smoothed polygons
>Nothing else
That's a good remake, judging by the screenshot alone.

wasted potential right there

youtube.com/watch?v=bL9hfFDNWlo

Attached: ad6b595e39da513994eefd78c9d0010c.png (574x638, 131K)

yo who bitch dis is?

How did they fuck up the physics? Explain

Evil Coco. From the alternate dimension that was a plot point in Twinsanity.
The character was scrapped, and we only got concept art and that deleted scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=YxB5NOiFdlc

Attached: Evil_Coco_Bandicoot_Crash_Twinsanity.png (145x457, 83K)

Letf: SOUL
Right: SOULLESS
ftfy

favorite track? ROO'S TUBES.

Attached: Roos Tubes 1.png (1440x1080, 1.92M)

Jesus christ nostalgiafags are ruining this board.

Well, I believe this would be easy enough to fix, really. Just gotta play around with the values in regards to the handling, speed and gravity. I can only hope they can do that by June, keyword being hope.

>Left: Flowerly, overly colourful track with butterflies, a cartoonish feel, and coco statues

>Right: overly colourful track with butterflies, a cartoonish feel, and coco statues

What the fuck is your problem

This thread reminds me exactly of when the crash remaster was coming out

Attached: 1550694928763.png (760x839, 760K)

Has autism reached its peak?

It looks like one of those "Ocarina of time remade in unity" videos

And Spyro

Attached: 1522970720501.png (1600x1800, 1.67M)

I hate Doug walker but this is appropriate.

youtube.com/watch?v=5AvrBFlJeMs

If I can't pick up the CTR remaster and play it using only muscle memory then it's a failure. I'm not expecting good things from it.

Attached: 1548009345208.png (860x1460, 667K)

Why won't people just accept that the Unreal Engine is the most soulless fucking engine to use.

>do I smell a jealous N.intendrone?

Jealous of what?

>A remaster of the game, titled Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled, was announced at The Game Awards 2018 and is set to be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch on June 21, 2019.

Spyro Remake was pretty lame. They could've worked on a entirely different game instead.

ugh i hate nintenbabies, now i'm going to play my mature shooters, my animu shit and my brainless soccer in my ps4, wow im so superior

Oh no the graphics are different. It's the end of the world.
Everyone knows graphics are the most important part of racing games.

Attached: 1476876345475.jpg (564x564, 93K)

Attached: 4c66d0a4d8291d4b68951a86d7a6cd59.gif (250x350, 12K)

Attached: 1497719425048.png (1160x963, 846K)

Attached: 1482718276858.png (1181x911, 220K)

They are remaking Diddy Kong Racing?

Attached: 1496081687076.jpg (774x1032, 243K)

Attached: 1497383996295.png (929x771, 1.43M)

Soul means hardware limitations.

Attached: 1497534717477.png (1200x1088, 397K)

remake is utterly pig disgusting Candy Crush Disney/Pixar shit color palette
Why do subhuman western shitter devs always do this? This level of disrespect and blasphemy should be punishable by working to death in ore mines.

Attached: disgust and disdain.jpg (960x544, 38K)

Why would she? Is a remake of the original game.

>All these massive bandicoot mammaries

Attached: 1498133560703.png (670x871, 732K)

You faggots hate Activision, but will still eat this up.
Hell, Crash N Sane Trilogy sold 10 million copies.

This is always the defensive response to pics like this but honestly they are both about equal in sadness.

Seriously?

New racers have been hinted at and confirmed.
Oxide confirmed and playable Spyro and Spyro themed tracks hinted.

Also few screenshots of the character selection show plenty of room for new characters beyond the old unlockable bosses.

Attached: 1548016865417.png (1280x1783, 931K)

nintendolife.com/news/2019/02/crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy_cracks_10_million_sales_mark

I guess it was mentioned in their earnings report

Maaan Nintendo need to hire this guy

>White
She is fucking tanned and brown to perfection.

Do people over-exaggerate the remake's issues? I can't help but feel like they do.

There is some jank in there but otherwise they are good. They were also an excuse for to hang out with one of my bros and play old games so I cant hate the games.

Attached: 1517193169144.png (786x652, 70K)

>Do everything perfectly
>Then cover everything in a gray fog
>Also fuck blue skies
You're right they should, he's doing exactly what nintendo is doing

People on Yea Forums? Yes. Normalfags on twitter and youtube? No. The difference between Yea Forums and normalfags is that Yea Forums isn't able to adapt to new things.

Attached: lazy_coco_by_kempferzero-day3jh0.png (800x652, 69K)

Attached: memememe_by_kempferzero-dap9sif.png (1855x1211, 100K)

is it really going to be 30fps?

WHOLESOME REMASTER

>never saw any other girl than the one on the far right
I just realized i was shit when i was a kid

>You said that I reflected the true "you"
>You, filled with sadness, filled with hatred
>Began idolizing me
>This "idol" you praise isn't me - she doesn’t exist
>But back then, she was convenient for you
>A patchwork of memories

Attached: 1455524702154.jpg (800x680, 47K)

Attached: crash_is_back_by_kempferzero_dbofsd6.png (942x774, 943K)

>Old polygons that look like paper wrapped with an image on the left
>Fully 3D modeled with SFX and soul on the right.
Why be a nostalgic Boomerfag. You have your old game let us Zoomers get the superior version.

This.

Seeing the girls wasn't affected by the trophy you got. It was by the character who won.
Isabella (blonde): Crash or Coco
Ami (green): Tiny, Dingodile, boss drivers, Penta and Fake Crash
Megumi (blue): Cortex, N.Gin or N.Tropy
Liz (black): Pura or Polar.

Attached: 1503047911251.jpg (1475x1853, 1.43M)

cute

>Crash came back thanks to remakes
>Sonic finally got some respect again thanks to Mania
feels good

Attached: Major-Reactions-A-Possible-CTR-Remaster-688271756.jpg (1792x3346, 660K)

Attached: _cb__easy__it_s_just_a_game__by_seg0lene-dbn0hxq.jpg (1024x725, 193K)

DAMN IT REMAKE LIKERS STOP HAVING FUN

stop lying fag.

IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE THE ORIGINAL
WHY DID THEY FUCKING DO THIS

YOU HAVE A PLAUSIBLE PS1 LEVEL ON THE LEFT

YOU HAVE A FUCKING WRECK-IT-RALPH INSPIRED PIECE OF SHIT ON THE RIGHT

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU MESS THIS UP SO HARD

>mmmrhrhmhh NEEDS DETAILS NEEDS DETAILS GOT TO ADD EVERYTHING THAT WAS NEVER INCLUDED IN THE ORIGINAL if you dont like it youre just blinded by nostalgia :^)

FUCK OFF
THIS IS WHY THE SOUL/SOULLESS MEME EXISTS IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU F U C K I N G M O N G
NEXT YOU'LL TELL ME THAT I SHOULD HAVE A COMPUTER WITH SPYWARE UP TO THE FUCKING BRIM JUST BECAUSE I NEVER HAD ANYTHING LIKE IT BEFORE

FUCKING IDIOT

Attached: 1541535174822.gif (290x290, 163K)

That's like calling all the International versions of various PS1 Square games 'remakes'.

Huh

Attached: 1549277859495.png (768x694, 322K)

how much does anyone wanna bet this guy doesn't actually sound this angry

>castle
for what purpose?

Attached: strawberry_by_kempferzero-dcj37vf.png (683x809, 195K)

I think what a lot of people don't seem to realise is that an exact 1:1 remake of the left but with modern technology it would look extremely empty and under-detailed. It's 90% empty green hills, you'd basically be playing a wacky cartoon racing game on that standard Windows desktop background.

Attached: succubus_by_kempferzero-dbr2vqg.png (473x700, 62K)

>ITS ONLY BETA!!!!
we have journalist gameplay already and it's confirmed to be garbage
youtube.com/watch?v=YxB5NOiFdlc&feature=youtu.be

Attached: secret_by_kempferzero-dbm5j0u.png (813x821, 63K)

>no! don't criticize *game I want to be good*! it has to be good! youre just miserable!
eventually a time to grow up and face reality will come user

To be honest, I've seen enough behavior on this board to know that even if a developer made a remake exactly one to one with the original, you all would still find a way to say it's doomed. Is just every game doomed here? Don't get me wrong, those do look like legitimate problems but it's not like it's impossible to fix either. I don't know, maybe everyone's just tuned to act like this now to avoid worse pain if it doesn't happen.

>YOU HAVE A PLAUSIBLE PS1 LEVEL ON THE LEFT
>YOU HAVE A FUCKING WRECK-IT-RALPH INSPIRED PIECE OF SHIT ON THE RIGHT

Newsflash retard. Crash bandicoot is a series targeted towards children who dig platformers and racing games. YOU are not the core audience here. They are.

Attached: 1341729291453_1562413.png (420x294, 46K)

Your not going to fucking buy it so shut the fuck up and let everybody else enjoy it faggots

Nobody gives a fucking shit, the design is much better than a generic field with only a stick of why it’s called Coco Park

i piss in the heart and shit in the soul of whoever came up and approved the idea.

Oh great this thread again

Attached: 1445692816133s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Why is she angry that her older brother is attracted to beautiful women?

Attached: CRASHUDESUNEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (439x332, 15K)

Your bitching didn’t effect Crash and it was fine

Your bitching didn’t effect Spyro and it was fine

Your bitching isn’t going to effect this game either

So fuck off and see you next remake for the next round of bitching

Man. Kemferzero is definitely /our/ guy.

I miss when Aku Aku was voices by Grim from Billy and Mandy

>all these retards in the comment saying how good the player is

I'm with you here

Attached: 1506135115707.jpg (488x432, 35K)

>it was fine
>Spyro
Wanna know how I know you are clueless?

>seething switchfags itt
Thanks basedsnoyfags

was anyone actually getting that worked up about the spyro remakes outside of Yea Forums?

???

It's a multiplat, dude. It's on all systems basically. That argument won't work here.

This but unironically
Fuck you zoomer

The difference between Yea Forums and normalfags is that Yea Forums plays games at a high level and the tiniest difference in gameplay throws them off.
I GUARANTEE everybody who was good enough to beat Oxide in every track will hate this remake.

OLD BAD
NEW GOOD

name one game that has changed for the better from beta to release

Doom 2016.