Why did this game seem to pass the normies by?

Why did this game seem to pass the normies by?

A lot of classic games have been given a nostalgic treatment by the normies who have built up their own cult following around like them like Vice City for instance or even Twisted Metal: Black.

Yet the normies seem oblivious to this game. You never see some guy on reddit saying "she got me in a cock cage while her bull is with her in the bedroom! gonna play me some classic tenchu while i wait for them to finish. why don't they make stealth games like this anymore!!"

Why did this game remain unstained by the normie touch?

Attached: 51KXBNSFJ1L.jpg (496x500, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HiP3WujoXrE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you're trying too hard

I like 2 better.
youtube.com/watch?v=HiP3WujoXrE

Attached: Tenchu_2_-_Birth_of_the_Stealth_Assassins_Coverart.png (256x256, 112K)

if I could get the licence and a year off i'd make a remaster singlehandedly

If you use the term "normie", you are one yourself.

Probably because it came in the time that Metal Gear was hyped. Also the terrible covers and limited marketing. Its a great game, eclipsed by other, more popular games.

cunny

Attached: syochu2001_2.jpg (590x888, 111K)

it was too hard and clunky.
Also Tenchu 2 which was the best title in the series for PS1 came too late on PS1s lifespan.
By the time Tenchu 2 came out PS2 was already in the market.

Ninja themes are also extremely niche

Based

Attached: 87AFF9BE-D998-44E0-8DD6-34C890048D57.jpg (940x755, 285K)

Chidori-tenchu game when?

Attached: A82BC18F-D5FE-4BB3-911B-30857B667282.jpg (718x1000, 135K)

>remastered scene of that that fat merchant waddling his ass while he tries to get frisky with the geisha girl

Attached: laughinganimesluts.png (1280x1519, 837K)

OST is based

It was actually a pretty revolutionary game.

A lot of 3D stealth and action adventure titles like MGS and Ocarina borrowed elements from it and yet nobody remember how influential it actually was.

>nobody

It didn't, everybody played Tenchu back in the days. Now Tenchu Senran was completely ignored and it's a damn shame the game was fantastic.

Because the last good Tenchu games were from the 90s. All the series that are loved today had good entries in the 2000s. I'm sure if Zelda never got another game after Ocarina of Time it would be mostly forgotten by normies by now too.

I meant that while there is a sizeable pool of people that played the game, you would be pressed to find someone that understand why it was a pioneer.

having to play as all three characters, with three unique campaigns, and get their perspective is something even modern games don't do anymore

Attached: 3883732.png (480x640, 268K)

>the last good Tenchu games were from the 90s

No it wasnt, PS2 had better Tenchu games. It was Fromsoft that acquired the rights for Tenchu IP that killed the sries when it release Tenchu Z for Xbox 360 only.

We could have gotten a Tenchu revival, but the SoulsBorne faggots had to have it their way. Think about that the next time you create this thread

We won't get tenchu, but i think sekiro will be kinda like souls x tenchu.
It won't be the same, but i guess it's the next best thing.