You know i keep seeing comments about which game is the hardest, the most unbalanced, and yadda yadda

You know i keep seeing comments about which game is the hardest, the most unbalanced, and yadda yadda.

But i think i finally found the answer to this eternal debate.

Attached: tinder.png (1200x1200, 93K)

Tinder proves finally that women are better gamers than men

Truth be told.

Attached: tinder a.jpg (3300x1840, 508K)

Attached: tinder.jpg (1456x903, 139K)

Attached: tinder2.jpg (4228x2944, 593K)

After fucking around for a bit on tinder, one of the girls I got with ended up becoming my girlfriend, and we've been together 4 years now. I'm gonna ask her to marry me this year.
Tinder is pretty cool imo

Love is like an old Pac-Man arcade.
You keep playing and putting money into the arcade cabinet but you never get to the end because the game doesn’t have an ending.
It leaves you unsatisfied and broke

Attached: 2B71F18E-2620-4B9B-A65F-84107BB2833C.gif (500x370, 1.82M)

I'm happy for you user!

What a revelation that some women like bad guys!

Attached: 1369159493473.jpg (775x282, 38K)

Pussy game isn't hard. It's just a shit load of bullshit hoops you have to jump through.

This shit is hilarious.

I don't understand how you keep the discussion running on Tinder. Like i'm talking with a girl right now but 10 minutes in we're already bored of the whole question / answer and i can tell.

Attached: cigarette_health_warning_04-1B.jpg (596x465, 47K)

congrats, user :)

Don't force it, I guess. If it's not flowing naturally then she's not right for you. Leave it and move on.

These are done by sad /r9k/ faggots who always end up falling for the sluts they're trying to shame.

My hearts go out to the terminally ugly, but if you're having issues on Tinder chances are it's either dead in your area or you need to hit the gym, fattie.

I'm not fat nor i'm terminally ugly, but man i just think i'm not tailored for Tinder.

I mean i have around 10+ matches right now, but it always seems to end on a loop. I mean we talk for a while about common and dumb shit and then... nothing. She's either getting bored or i do.

Lmao, just bee yourself

Its just making fun of people who are too gullible

In case you're who I think you are, don't do it man. She's fucking crazy. And I should know, I'm related to her.

The plot thickens

IT'S. JUST. NOT. FAIR.
I'M A NICE GUY. LOVE ME, BITCH

Because you don´t go to tinder to talk about dumb shit or common stuff.
You get lewd, ask for her number and try to meet her as soon as possible.

Women are there for the same reason as you, sex.

When I was using it I'd just fuck stoner chicks. I don't even smoke, they're just the easiest women out there.

>She's either getting bored or i do.
Just start sending links to dumb shit you can talk about or start trash talking other people. It's either that or hitting up the topic of BDSM that works for me.

Just in case it does happen to be him, I'd rather have played it safe than sorry. Specially since she seems to be insistent on fucking his shit up and taking over his life.

WHY DO GOOOOD GORLS LIKE BAAAD GUIZE

You better drop more hints if you want to save that user's life.

Bullshit. I got ghosted more than once by being too direct. Maybe it works in your degenerate country, Cletus, but here hoes like to pretend that they aren't hoes.

heh

It's starts as that but you see the virgin begin to take his place as the orbiter friend. I've seen plenty of these threads live on /r9k/ shit is hilarious.

Just bee urself, bro

I sincerely doubt I'm who you think I am. Thanks for looking out though

Does she have a daughter with a guy that married an Asian tranny? Otherwise you're safe.

>always used to think i was an absolute ugly fucker
>join tinder
>litteraly getting on average 70+ matches per day even though i live in a fairly rural area with a sub par population
>about half of those matches message first

Starting to think I just took some lucky pics but im honestly shocked. Mentioned in my bio that im 6'4 (which is true) but i dont think thats the source of it

How many are bots?

maybe you have that adam driver ugly thing going

Seal the deal with in 10 questions. After that you are an emotional tampon.

you shouldn't really be talking on tinder itself, take it to another platform (texting or insta basically) ASAP

Maybe 3 or 4 out of each batch

I'm 5'6 and I've had sex with 10 girls off tinder one of which is currently my gf

Women are as shallow as men given the chance. Who would have thought. What's even the point of these?

Attached: welp.jpg (500x407, 35K)

not video games.
jannies do your job

I'm a short loser that will never get a gf, but that's okay.

And your job is to bring it out of them. Get a feel for them in the first few minutes. Then set the hook

And that's a good thing!