Grandia 3 is awesome

I just beat this Grandia 3 and it's probably my favorite rpg. I understand that it feels incomplete but it is still leaps and bounds ahead of half the awful shit that's put out today. Why is this so underappreciated?

Attached: Grandia_3.jpg (266x374, 22K)

Because Grandia 1 and 2 were better.

>english speakers caring about any jrpg series but final fantasy
>jap speakers caring about any jrpg series but dragon quest

I didn't like how it handled it's party members. 2 of them go away and are forgotten, another one is only there for plot reasons and then goes away just as quickly

Grandia 1 isn't really all that good. Nostalgia only makes it seem so

what? Is that an actual complaint?

Not really. Jealousy isn't a good look for you, OP.

How is Grandia 1 good? Everything it does, Grandia 2 does better and just makes Grandia 1 look like a prototype for an obviously better game.

Seriously OP, I feel nothing but pity for you.

Good job making a constructed response. I was just hoping for lame responses and empty criticisms

Tried to play Grandia 1. I got up to the part where there is some stupidly high wall to climb or something.
The game is just ... so stereotyped. It feel like it's a condensation or *every* single fucking tropes, everything was super predictable and already seen 6 million time somewhere else.
The fighting was OK tho.

i will never get over the fact that you can play with your mom, she's the BEST CHARACTER, and then they just drop her off and you go back to generic jrpg story with some dumb teen girl they're setting up for the MC to shag

Attached: 1549964450047.jpg (472x555, 42K)

>Grandia 2 does better
Wew lad, did you switch your brain on only for the battles?

Attached: 1367687481917.gif (250x250, 993K)

>grind like an autist to beat the first boss who was supposed to be unbeatable
>game actually acknowledges it

Truly, there is no better feeling.

Speaking of Grandia, when the fuck is that remaster of 1&2 coming out? There's been zero news since they announced it.

i didnĀ“t even knew Grandia 3 existed

This

2 is out on PC and has been for ages. Hopefully this year for 1.

I want it on Switch though, if I wanted to play it on PC I'd just emulate them

I played it for 6 hours or so. I love grandia combat and that game mostly delivered, however something about the game's tone and aesthetic was absolutely obnoxious, like watching a bad kids show.
And even then the combat was too padded and didn't have enough variety to keep me interested so I stopped bothering

>I want it on Switch
Why every switch user is like this? you niggas have hoarding issues

Gee it's almost like having your games on a portable/console hybrid is convenient or something

story and characters were god awful. battle system is amazing though

Did they ever re-release Skies of Arcadia on anything since the Gamecube?

nigga its a handheld console that can actually handle 3d graphics at a decent framerate and resolution, of course it makes a big difference

Nope, Gamecube port is the best we got

How well does this run on PCXS2?