Every step that I take is another mistake to you

>every step that I take is another mistake to you

Attached: anthem.png (1100x619, 1.95M)

RIP Bioware.

retard. 70% average means its better than 70% of games

Even shit games 8 and how did you average it to 70%.

It was inevitable, im more surprised "they" (actually just their name as a shell) actually lasted to this point to start with.

Attached: 19972.webm (1102x696, 2.95M)

Does that really need to be 2 MB at 1100x619? Fucking retard.

jfc

Attached: 1548198361154.jpg (225x225, 6K)

It's been a long time coming.
I absolutely love some of their older games but it feels good that the shambling, soulless husk of bioware is finally getting put to bed.

based

III BECOMEEE SO NUMBBBBBB

Attached: firefox_2019-02-24_17-21-55.png (740x124, 11K)

Played it, wasn't much worse than the games it's competing against. Long load times are murder, but it's yet to bug out on me or make me grind excessively. Just kind of standard tps fare.

>yet to make me bug out
They didn't fix most problems it game during beta.
Enemy disappearing is still there and joining missions which are already finished.
This game will take few months to get playable just like division and no mans sky.

Attached: 1494994692040.png (979x952, 836K)

>70% average

not even close to that lmao

That's honestly hilarious.

Unleash your power Yea Forumsros...
See you on the field.

Attached: 437895092001.jpg (259x195, 6K)

this is because the Y axis isn't locked for recoil btw

How do you fuck this up so badly? I still can't wrap my mind around it. And they worked 6 years on this? That's depressing honestly.

>they worked 6 years on this
maybe pre production and concept stage started 6 years ago but clearly not full production because it is so rushed

S

Attached: 1539426241264.png (348x278, 122K)

I just watched the angry joe review of this.
It makes me angry. The game looks like it should be fucking fun. It look gorgeous, and it looks like something I would love to play. But everything I EXPECT to be in it, isn't.

No loot, no customization, no interesting missions, and an everest sized pile of bugs and problems.

Fucking hell.

>I just watched the angry joe review of this.
kys unironically

First time I've ever watched him. He annoyed me in the first 5 minutes, but because I got angry at what anthem was, his 'angry' shtick mirrored my feelings.

I won't watch him again, don't worry

That's impressive

Attached: 1416283206837.jpg (394x394, 22K)

Fuck Angry Joe

I'm sorry ok, I won't watch him again. Please respond to the rest of my post.

That's not how rating works you fucking retard
Especially not the ratings games get, which rarely ever go bellow a 70

Angry Joe is based.

That honestly describes a lot of games A+ nowadays. Look good but generic gameplay and writing. Music is occasionally good. But that's it.

newfag here. Does /v generally hate Angryjoe?

go back to where you came from

Attached: 1550710479145.png (241x209, 3K)

Buyersremorsefag here, it’s not good, but there’s a skeleton of what could one day be a decent looter. The combat is fun enough and the classes all feel very distinct. The biggest problem right now (aside from bugs and loading screens) is simply a lack of endgame grind. There’s not enough Masterwork weapons and not enough Strongholds to keep you playing more than maybe 20 hours after you’ve finished the campaign. Think really early Destiny or Destiny 2, games that were awful at launch and then a year later managed to become somewhat decent after numerous updates and DLC.

I’m not telling you to buy Anthem, in fact you definitely should not; right now. But if you’re like me and love looter games and you’re bored of everything else, maybe check back in a year.

Anthem is a failure.

How I feel. Doing the 4 doors mission atm and I feel like I've already experienced the whole game. It's already kinda hard to keep playing.

>no PvP
>no customization except different colors
>no interesting loot
>only 3 strongholds
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Attached: 0E7DB9DB-B85C-45C2-8C03-BC0D8DC65063.jpg (1024x593, 43K)

Don't forget skins cost $20.

hehehehe

Attached: 1520878608179.gif (512x807, 434K)