So can I get this fucker on the first visit or not? Do I need to beat the game first?

So can I get this fucker on the first visit or not? Do I need to beat the game first?

Attached: 20190224_043413.jpg (455x455, 110K)

I hate black people

Yeah, fuck niggers

Frick off, racist. This is 4channel now.

OP here. Hate black people too. 13% / 50%, ya know? Still need an answer. Thanks.

Bump

Just come back after you leave.

Nah, you can go back before the final boss. I fucked up xehanigger with the Ultima Keyblade.

The answer is black people commit the most crimes because poor people commit the most crimes and blacks are overwhelmingly poor and oppressed because of racists like you

>tfw when ultima form gives you white clothes

*BUUUUZZZZZZ* Incorrect answer user! Try again next time.

lol fucking faggots go fuck each other

Oh please. Blacks are raised by parents who tell them they're never gonna be anything because the white man will keep them down, so they go through life with that mentality and essentially oppress themselves.

Not an argument
Proving me right

Why haven't we killed the negroes yet? They literally offer nothing to us.

I love black cock

>reseterans falseflagging and replying to themselves
FUCK.
OFF.

you will have a chance to go back and pick it up before the final battle.

Attached: fd931c3e418fa33883300ca28bdcf0ad.jpg (416x332, 54K)

>not an argument
not a valid response, incel

Yes you can. As soon as the cutscenes force you out, just turn around and the pink battlegate will be there for you to go back. Just go back into it, pick it up, and then move on.

Yea Forums is a board about videogames, not mental illness.
You're not welcome here.
Fuck off to your respective shitholes.

Attached: sjwpol.jpg (1744x945, 530K)

Whitey here
Hate to tell you this dude, but whites commit far more crimes in this country than anyone else.

*checks crime rate of appalachia*

hmmm, it would appear that these poor whites, living in a mostly ethnically homogeneous but impoverished culture, with some not even having basic utilities like modern plumbing ... have a lower crime rate than the rest of the country, especially urban centers

makes ya think

OP here again. Don't actually hate black people. I believe the crime statistics but it's a class thing, not a race thing.
Doesn't matter, we need to be worried about the (((Jews))) not the blacks.

It’s right in front of you. Try and open it. Was that so hard bud?

who gives a shit, just post lolis!

Attached: sasha.jpg (1200x1694, 396K)

>Whitey here

Hey Tyrone.

You're a bunch of sick fucks.

I would never suggest removing a little girl's clothes and licking her tiny body all over, nibbling her neck and kissing her adorable little nipples. Only a heartless monster would think about her cute girlish mouth and tongue wrapped around a thick cock slick with her saliva, pumping in and out of her mouth until it erupts, the cum more than her little throat can swallow. The idea of thick viscous semen overflowing, dribbling down her chin over her flat chest, her tiny hands scooping it all up and watching her suck it off her fingertips is just horrible. You're all a bunch of sick perverts, thinking of spreading her smooth slender thighs, cock poised at the entrance to her pure, tight, virginal pussy, and thrusting in deep as a whimper escapes her lips which are slippery with cum, while her small body shudders from having her cherry taken in one quick stroke. I am disgusted at how you'd get even more excited as you lean over her, listening to her quickening breath, her girlish moans and gasps while you hasten your strokes, her sweet pants warm and moist on your face and her flat chest, shiny with a sheen of fresh sweat, rising and falling rapidly to meet yours. It is truly nasty how you'd run your hands all over her tiny body while you violate her, feeling her nipples hardening against your tongue as you lick her chest, her neck and her armpits, savoring the scent of her skin and sweat while she trembles from the stimulation and as she reaches her climax, hearing her cry out softly as she has her first orgasm while that cock is buried impossibly deep inside her, pulsing violently as an intense amount of hot cum spurts forth and floods through her freshly-deflowered pussy for the first time, filling her womb only to spill out of her with a sickening squelch. And as you lie atop her flushed body, she murmurs breathlessly, then her fingers dig into your back as she feels your cock hardening inside again.

Attached: a8048029b2d368408c24163ae6b8af24bbe99af3_hq.jpg (854x480, 51K)

Just play the game haha

>Thinking /pol/ will be scared off by lewd pics and comments.

>carring this much
u tripple faggot nigger

Attached: stop.jpg (680x771, 107K)

This thread made me laugh so
No, once you get to Scala I think or start fighting the organization, you can go back via battlegates. That one in particular is in the beginning of the keyblade graveyard.

Also you can get two HP increases by collecting 222 and 333 Soras if you haven't already going back there

>white person saying whitey ever especaily about themselves
2/10 effort

Attached: u tried.jpg (236x229, 6K)

BASED
A
S
E
D

but maybe this will:

Attached: best intro ever.png (1100x1591, 198K)