Let's be honest, it wasn't that bad. Plebbit blew it out of proportion with muh canvas bag controversy

Let's be honest, it wasn't that bad. Plebbit blew it out of proportion with muh canvas bag controversy

Attached: Fallout-76-1089445.jpg (590x350, 37K)

It had it's issues. But it was still fun to play. Also, the bag and drink have no correlation to the game which people keep trying to link with each other. Those 2 things have to deal with the company itself

it's bad, you just have no standards worth a fuck

t. plebbitor

I agree, the game doesn't deserve all the hatred towards it.

Attached: 1550944776186.jpg (400x501, 137K)

I don't care about it at all, after Fallout 4 I will never buy another Bethesda game. and this is the last time I will ever post about anything Bethesda.

I see Reddit posts defending this game more honestly. I thought only normalfags would be Bethesda apologists for a clearly shit tier game.

Fuck off with your contrarian faggotry
It's a pile of shit in every way possible

The bag shit was an intentional ploy by Bethesda to change the story on how bad the game was by refocusing media and social media attention elsewhere.

If reddit didn't bandwagon hate it normies would have loved it and it would be a massive success

Fuck you faggot

It was just a mistake that reddit blew out of proportion

the bag controversy didn't come up until well after everyone realized what a piece of shit the actual game was. it was just icing on the cake.

The game was received well until plebbit cried because it wasn't the Witcher 3

Its hands down the worst game they have made, no contest. It has bugs from the start of fallout 4, there is no excuse for that. Its just a big empty boring world

>guy reddit hates it that means we have to like it

Fuck off, Todd.

what the fuck are you talking about? people were shitting on it since the beta release. also nobody ever compared it to witcher 3.

Reddit also likes breathing, so I guess you should stop doing that

youre overestimating reddits influence

This then the whole creation club thing

There is nothing to do in it other than aimlessly shoot and collect pointless crap

Attached: 1524723708338.png (478x354, 183K)

It's shit and it was always going to be shit from the beginning only brainlets couldn't see it coming

it's just poor bait

the depths you people will sink to to defy common sense in order to distinguish yourselves from reddit is truly embarrassing
enjoy your shit sandwich

Attached: AT LEAST I'M NOT REDDIT.gif (300x224, 1.3M)

It's terrible and redditors are more likely to want to play it than hate it because they're normalfags. If this games manages to offend even their sensisibilities then you know it's utter trash

Le reddit boogeyman

I played it extensively and thoroughly. With almost 200 hours invested, having played through the main story and the majority of side stories, I found myself dragging my heels in the end. Certain materials for crafting and maintaining weapons and armor are absolutely, unacceptably too rare and too numerous (looking at you Ballistic Fiber). The Scorchbeast Queen is so very little worthwhile the effort and time towards killing it, and it's supposed to be one of the grand climaxes of the story. Nukes were fun until fallout zones were nerfed into the goddamn ground. Rampant bugs were able to be looked past initially, that is until duplicated items and camps of infinite farming turrets were a plague upon every server; other bugs, such as being able to kill others who aren't wanted or attack claimed workshops without becoming flagged, were simply unacceptable. Even had a friend lose a completely kitted, end-game suit to a glitch that completely ate it without reason. There's only so much bullshit you can put up with, so much denial and turning the other cheek, before you finally have enough of it all. If it were $20, sure, that'd be fine, but its selling price for the state it was in is absolutely ludicrous. When players accidentally get ported into a vault and then are so afraid for their accounts that they'll be banned, where they need to plead in public not to get banned because there's no proper anti-cheat, you've a problem.

go away todd

Better than 4 or 3 and unironically Bethesda's best game since Morrowind.

Attached: 1549678896873.jpg (703x685, 151K)

>Fallout 4, Dishonored, Wolfenstein 2

it's time to bail, those dudes don't know what the fuck they are doing.

>this is the last time i will ever post about anything Bethesda
godspeed

Attached: 1530189262947.png (408x400, 143K)

Apologize to Todd, he's going to fix literally everything

Attached: fallout.png (1649x909, 1.97M)

>terrible game gets released
>backlash
>underage ifunny fags go to 4channel thinking Yea Forums is on their side just because they mention reddit
Commit sudoku

Conspiracy theory: Bethesda made Fallout 76 so shit that people would start to think Fallout 4 was good in comparison.

>IT WASN'T BAD CUZ UHH LE REBITZ
Fuck off, retard. If you can't defend this trash, don't even bother starting a thread. You're not saying anything about this bucket of puke, just blaming its problems on a website you visit.
Fuck you.

Only people who came from there keep complaining about reddit, to cover their tracks.

>yeah I know there were countless bugs and the game barely worked have the time. But it worked on my machine and I had fun with friends so it was just reddit getting mad about a bag despite the outrage happening far before that
Based retard

Bethesda's best game? It's the best game ever made, period. Fucking masterpiece of the modern era, 11/10.
Based. Based for the win.

No, it really was shit. It was good as far as a survival roamer (shoot, loot, scoot). Storywise, RPG wise and writing wise it was complete dog shit. Would of been a good game if it wasn't supposed to be a fallout RPG.

It was fucking shit. I didn't play it btw.

>Read it as Fallout 4. Realized it was 76.
No redeemable qualities, complete shit.

You just described fallout 4

>Fallout 4 but with a fucktillion more glitches and netcode that makes the game borderline unplayable at times
nah, it was pretty fucking bad senpai

Attached: EAAAAAAGH.png (968x732, 1.23M)

>Plebbit blew it out of proportion with muh canvas bag controversy

If they had simply been up front about it and apologized for it at the time literally one would have cared.

Shipping with plastic bags and saying they don't plan to do anything about it when question was the absolute worst possible way to go about it.

That aside I don't feel ripped off by the game. it's not particularly fun or optimised but it works. Just. Solid 5/10.

Make this thread another hundred times Todd, the answer is always going to be it was terrible and fuck off.

> OP

Attached: 5b3f7bd42da5e.jpg (624x474, 21K)

I bought the game at a discount for something like 40$. I easily got my moneys worth. Its just like the other fallout games, you explore, see cool shit, kill shit and so on... When you have seen and done it all, the game is over, you have consumed it. Just like the other games. You can mod the others, but not this one. That is the only difference, when the game is done, its done.
I guess the reason people are upset is because they cant mod in their degenerate waifus. Its really the only difference from the other games. Btw if you reply to this post, you prove that youre a degenerate waifu fag.